Im your ALPHA and you are my...

By WangYibo860

" Promise me Wang Yibo you will always be my Omega now and on the future" zhan said Wang yibo nod " mn" Zhan... More

Greetings
PROLOGUE
CHAP-1
Chapter 2
CHAP-3
CHAP-4
CHAP-5
Not an update
CHAP-7
CHAP-8
CHAP -9
CHAP-10
CHAP-11
CHAP-12
CHAP-13
CHAP-14
CHAP-15
CHAP-16
CHAP-17
CHAP 18
CHAP-19
CHAP 20
Not an update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ; End of flash back
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

CHAP-6

4.4K 332 18
By WangYibo860

Im really sorry about that. I really need to change that plot my story is so messed upright now. and I feel ashamed right now.

I was stressed that time and my signal was poor :( Now I don't know If this story will have a good out come,

3rd person pov'

Yibo glare to Xiao Zhan " sorry if I disturb your lovely moment." Yibo said and went to his sit.
He show that he don't care what happened but inside he is feeling strange pain. He was about to ask for sorry to Zhan but he was welcome by that scene.

Zhan wants to explain but its like his voice stock on his throat. When the bell ring Zhan immediately go out and about to catch Wang Yibo but yibo is no where to be found.

Zhan was realy sad about that and how Yibo misunderstand him an Jiyang. He went to the roof top where his favorite part in the school. He always go there to chill or release his frustrartion. he look down and he spotted Yibo on the basketball court playing with his friends and he seems very happy.

Zhan smile bitterly. its been a long time since he saw Yibo smile ginuely. He wish that he could see that smile again and the reason was him. He didn't know the reason why Yibo hated him since then. they use to be bestfriends but suddenly one day Yibo already hate him to the core.

"Xiao Zhan!!!!" He look down when someone call him. " What??~!!!" He asked
"Come lets play!!!" LI bowen said and wave him the ball. Zhan shook his head " Noo Ill pass" he shouted back anfd Li bowen frown.

" Why??"
Zhan look down ' I just cant do it' He mumble. He smile back " Nooo Its just Im not in the mood" He said but he halted when Yibo speak up.

" Leave Li he is just afraid that he might lose in front of Jiyang Hahahah" Yibo said with bitterly but no one noticed him tone.

Zhan clench his fist and take a deep sigh. He went down " Okay Im not afraid but okay Im goin to accept it" Zhan said.

"Okay one on one." Li said and throw the ball to Zhan which he immediately catch it. " Okay but lets have a deal." Zhan said " what's deal??"

" If I win Yibo *pointed to Yibo* You will go out with me on sunday" He said and that makes them shocked. Yibo immediately look to Jiyang.

Jiyang nod and smile to him. " And the I f you lose??' li bowen ask.

" If I lose?? You decide" Zhan said and dribble the ball.

"Since Its about me then Ill make the second deal. If you lose you need to stay out from my life" Yibo said. Zhan froze for a moment. and Jiyang went shocked " Poor alpha" He mumble and stepped out from the court.

( as I said before hehehehe I don't know how to play basket ball or even the rules. So if someone who is basketball player reading this Girl or boy.... Im really sorry.... Peace yoww)

The game begins and the first ball was on Li. He look intensely to Zhan but he didn't know that Zhan already learning his moves.
He smirked and snatch the ball from his in a blink. "ohhh sorry" Zhan said and run to the ring. He dribble three times and throw the ball to the air. He score 1 point

The student start to gather on the court no. they want to watch the match between theirs New varsity player anf=d the new transfery.

" the crowds began to cheer and chant the the players team. some are on Zhan and some are on Li

15 mins later Zhan point 7 while Li point 9.

Yibo is already smiling 'just 1 point Li' he mumbled.

On the other side Zhan is already feeling a pain on his chest. " No pleas godd just a few minutes more." He silently prayed and his vision is started to blurr.
He tried to focus on the game and clutch his chest. He look at the timer. 'I min." He said and start to run. Li was about to shoot when he jumped high and block the ball. he manange to still the ball to his opponent and he started counting down also.

He run on the other side. and prepare to shoot. The crowds went silent at the moment and some whirpered " Is he crazy??"
When Zhan cant really take the pain he turn around and throw the ball to the air. He hitted his chest and take a deep breath cause he already have a hard breathing. His heart start to beat fast, he close his eyes tight and sit down.

When he heard a loud cheer. the referry whistle and announces the winner. " Xiao Zhan win!!!!" the referry said and clapped.

Zhan manage to smile. but he hissed also when he feel his heart beats faster than earlier.

" Shittt!!!" he said.

" congrats Zhan you win." Li said and about to shake hands with Zhan but the notice the Young man clutching his chest.

" Hey are you okay???" Li asked and tapped his shoulder. "I-Im okay thanks you " Zhan try to speak but his state become worser.

"aghhh" Hi silently groan. " At my bag can you call my driver please?/" Zhan asked and tried to calm his self.

" I need to go home immediately" He saidn to his self. " I don't want to repeat the accident before." He said 'Shit this pain... when did I last time feel this pain??" Zhan asked his self 'If Im not mistaken this is my second time.And In my first time I just remember the pain and my eyes turn different.' Zhna said.

Li bowen is puzzled but he get Zhan's phone and dialed the number of his diver.

"Hello??" on the phone said.

" Ahhh yes sir this is LI bowen and Zhan asked me to call you" Li bowen said.

"What?? why??? what happen to him.???" On the other side asked

"I think he is having a heart attack??" Li said. and he heard noise on the other side

" He is not having an heart attack. please do me a favor if there are people there can you sent them out."

"HUh why???"

"Just do it kid and Im coming" Mr. Han said

Li do what Mr han said.

" Come on we need to go now" Li said to his friends and pull them. They are already outside the court whe the saw Yibo still there. "Yibo come on we need to go" Li said
"Just go first Illbe follow soon" He said and look to Zhan who is sitting on the ground.

"Yibo!!!!!" Li shouted again
"JUST GO LI!!!!" Yibo shouted back and run to Zhan.

"Zhan????" Yibo said and about to touch Zhan's shoulder but he was taken a back when Zhan move away.

" Go Yibo stay away" Zhan said in deep voice." Yibo raised his eyebrow. " Look who's talking to stay away." Yibo said " that supposed to be my line" Yibo said and walk near to him. "Don't you dare to come near yibo." Zhan warned him

"Why..... and what happened to you why are you still doing here??" Yibo asked and crossed his arms.
"Please yibo don't be so hard headed stay away" Zhan said when he felt Yibo's peresence on his back

He clutch his chest when he fell severe pain again he close his eyes and silently praying. " Please Mr. Han come faster I cant hold my self any longer" He whispered. He body started to burn " Arghhh!!!" Zhan cant help but to groan in pain

" heyyy Xiao Zhan are you realyy okay????" Yibo started to worry when he hear Zhan's groan and he went near him.

"HEYY WANG YIBO I SAID STAY AWAY!!!! DIDNT I???" Zhan shouted and look straight to Wang Yibo.

Yibo halted and shocked not with Zhan's voice but to the color of his eyes.
"Those eyes....." Yibo said

Zhan hide his face " Stay away I you don't want to get hurt" Zjan said

Yibo widened his eyes. Those eyes are very familiar to him. He saw it one when he is still a kid.

"Zhan!!!! my godnesss" Mr. Han said and rush to him. " Yibo.!!!" Mr han said and look to Yibo worriedly.

"Mr Han his eyes..." Yibo said but he was cutt of

" Yibo can you call madam Xiao and tell her to come here.ASAP." Mr. han said and support Zhan but then Zhan suddenly throw up blood on the floor.

'Shit this is bad.' Mr . HAn said

" Yibo please call her now"

Yibo immediately call Mrs Xiao while looking to Zhan worriedly. He is about to help to support him but Mr. Han said " DONT!!!" and he pull Zhan away from Yibo.

"Not now that he is near in his first rut. this is more worst than before." Mr Han said in his mind

Not so long Zhan already collapse on Mr. Han's hands. "Yibo you can go to your class now Im going to bring Zhan home" Mr Han said and carry Zhan " But Mr. Han???...." Yibo was about to protest

But Mr. Han look at him with stern face. " Yibo if you don't want to repeat what happened in the past please obey my favor." Mr Han said and walked out leaving Yibo in shock.. When Yibo realize what Mr. Han said he began to shake and pull his hair... "arghhhh No!!!!" He said and collapse on the floor.

"YIbo!!!" Jiyang shouted and run to him. "Yibo hat happened to you??" Jiyang asked and support him to sit down. He look around and Zhan already gone. He was about to see zhan condition because his mighty EX is worried for his bestfriend.

" Nooo I cant let that happen again." yibo said repeatedly while shaking.

" Yibo what happen to you??" Jiyang said and support Yibo to stand up.

Yibo relax a bit but then he become silent for a while. It seems that he is in deep thoughts.

.

.

.

.

Days past and Yibo go back to his self again. But he cant stop thinking why Zhan still not coming to school. " Why woulg I care to that annoying person" Yibo said and walk to their dorm.

On the other side . Zhan has been locked on his room tightly since the day that Mr. Han bring him home. His mother came and try to calm his son by her scent but its noting Zhan became violent. His mother stay but not so long and Mr. Han sent the maids on their home for a while to avoid what they don't want to happen.

I the big house you can here Zhan's growl banging on the wall. He wants to go out from his room but Mr. Han already prepared this.

You can see in Zhan's eyes that he is suffering from his rut and not even that he is still suffering also from his condition.

Zhan is already naked feeling so hot and craving for his omega's warm. He needs him right now. Zhan keep still walking back and forth and keep thinking a way to scape But then he stopped and start sniffing around when he smell sweet mint mix with sandalwood scent. His eyes Begen to chage into darker color....

" Mate... Mate..... Mate...." Zhan keep chanting and try to find out the way out. He know that his mate is there outside.

"lan zhan.. Yibo.. lan zhan. Yibo.. lanzhan .. yibo." Zhan keep chanting with two voice the one is deep znd the one is soft.

" MR. HAN!!!!! release me... my mate is here" Zhan shouted desperately.

But then he immediately look at the door when he heard the click and slightly open.

"Lan Zhan!!!!!.... Yibo!!!!" Zhan said and touch the person's face who enter his roome. He growled and began to sniff his scent from his neck. Zhan licked his neck and give him small bite.

"Auhmmm Z-zhan stop it what happened to you??" the person asked. But Zhan didn't anser and started to roam his hands on the young's body.

The person wants to stop but then he was also driven to lust and began to wrapped his hands to the hungry alpha.

Zhan removed the young's shirt and sucked his buds. Even though Zhan was in rut he tried to be gentle to his mate.

" Yiboo.' he whispered and continue his job. But then the person suddenly gone in his hands.

"SEAN XIAO ZHAN!!!!!!!!" Mr. Han shouted and pull the young in his back.

"Mr. Han that's my mate" Zhan growl but he is already facing the closed door. "MR. HANNN!!! GIVE ME BACK MY MATE!!!!" Zhan began to bang the door.

" Wang Yibo what did I told you last time. huh I said you stay away from Zhan for the mean time." Mr. HAn said with frustrated voice.
" why Mr. Han.???? why I always told to stay away from zhan every time he gets wild.???" Yibo asked

"Because its to dangerous Yibo. there will be the time that you will finally understand why" Mr Han said and walked out.

So guys how is it?? tell me if it has a good out come

happy reading guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 535 14
He is the most dangerous mafia whom everyone feared. But he feared of his bunny why ?? He love his bunny endless and afraid to lose him. And zhan he...
61.7K 816 11
I'm new to this...that is all.
9.9K 489 18
π†π„π“πŽ 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐔 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 & π†πŽπ‰πŽ π’π€π“πŽπ‘π” 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 "and i was so young when i behaved 25, yet now, i've find i've find...
146K 11.8K 47
Description : Wei zhan is an 21yr old CEO standing at the edge of the lake to drown , But what or more clearly WHO made him change his mind and gave...