red bone

By paulaarsov

hello! this is basically a wattpad about a role play me and some friends did but, its about hogwarts and i ho... More

characters!

first sight

10 0 0
By paulaarsov

Louis pov:
hogwarts? odd name of a school of some sort. looks like um- im a wizard of some sort-? its probably nothing.
arrival to diagonalley
wand at olivanders and just my uniform. but as i started think in my head, the image of the most beautiful girl walked past. of cause i have to say something!
"hello my lady" i said as i looked at her fine body noticing all her separate curves.
"hello!" her soft spoken words came out like a delight.
"im new here, mind showing me where to get my uniform?". i couldnt stand it. shes beautiful. every small ich of her skin looks as smooth as a feather and as calm as the sound of rain. its almost like the gods made her. her beautifully long lashes, to her hour glass of hips, i just knew i need her. i demanded her.
Pamela pov:
This cant be happening! not to me! louis tewkesbury talking to ME and calling ME his lady! i just noticed chills, chills creeping down my spin at just looking at him. His sharp chiseled jaw to his skinny,fit body. I just HAD to tell eliza that my all time crush is coming to hogwarts, not only that but also TALKING TO ME! my emotions became a blur, i tried to say something but, me being me i just couldnt comprehend what was happening. "Its that a way". finally my dumb brain said some thing. At this point i was shitting my pants. "Mind taking me there?". OMG just his voice.
"uhm- I mean yes of cause!"

*Just Made It There*
Louis pov:
we just made it and, boy is she wonderful.
"here we are!"
"Thank you pamela!"
i just opened the door for her to impress her so like im a classy boy? I looked over to the uniforms and boy, let me tell u how UGLY they are.
"this uniform is ugly, isnt it?"
"Dont you dare disrespect hogwarts like that" *slight giggle*
looks like she had some respect for her school.
"Whats your name again i didnt quite catch it"
"Pamela, pamela baker"
"oooh nice im louis tewkesbury!"
i think she would already know who i am you know. The famous duke tewkesbury? What ever.
"Any ways, heres your stuff, give me a shout when your ready"
"Yes ma'am"
and then i had to yup... change.
Pamela pov:
him & me?! Just talking felt magical. I was melting in the inside of mixed emotions of what just happened. I was a whirlpool of emotions and the biggest one was excitement.
"finished!"
he came out and just..wow.
the way his messy hair lightly kissed his face just amazed me. oh no i think-
"done staring?"
"St-staring?! I was quite not!"
i was choking up,sweating and of cause turing red.
"Any wayss, How do i look?" he said while showing off his robe.
"Wonderful!"
he looked..more then wonderful. he looked handsome. i just wanted him so badly.
"Abra kadabra" he said mockingly.
"No just no"
i pushed him back in i we were just constantly giggling! This is what you call, perfect.

*AFTER OUTSIDE*

"Well,thank you and..here"
HE HANDED ME A ROSE, im keeping this till it dies haha!
"well thank you kind sir!"
"and till next time miss baker".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 143 13
All the characters are from my imagination and nothing is personal here. For All the photos used the credits qre to their respective owners.
616K 54.7K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
937K 21.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...