『Home』

By Tortoise012007

"You've got a dirty mouth and a dirtier record." "Well, murder isn't the cleanest job." "Oh shut up before I... More

What if?
###
"One„
"Two„
"Three„
"Four„
"Six„
"Seven„
"Eight„
"Nine„
"Ten„
"Eleven„
Twelve
Thirteen
"Fourteen„
"Fifteen„
"Sixteen„
"Seventeen„
"Eighteen„
Nineteen
"Twenty„
"Twenty One„
"Twenty Two„
"Twenty Three„
"Twenty Four"
"Twenty Five„
"Twenty Six„
"Twenty Seven„
"Twenty Eight„
"Twenty Nine„
"Thirty„
"Thirty One„
"Thirty Two„
"Thirty Three„
"Thirty Four„
"Thirty Five„
"Thirty Six„
"Thirty Seven„
"Thirty Eight„
"Thirty Nine„
"Forty"
"Forty One„
I'm sorry
"Forty Two„
"Forty Three„
"Forty Four„
"Forty Five„
"Forty Six„
"Forty Seven„
"Forty Eight„
"Forty Nine„
Fifty
"Fifty One„
"Fifty Two„
"Fifty Three„
"Fifty Four„
Fifty Five *spoiler*
"Fifty Five„

"Five„

1.8K 81 45
By Tortoise012007

«»«»«»«»

It has been nearly two months since their last recon mission. In that time, Jaemin's leg healed.

Now, why didn't they go on those missions? Mostly because Jaemin was healing. Partly because Taeyong didn't see a reason to.

Even the photo Sungchan managed to get was forgotten. Until he found it again.

A particularly mundane and boring day led him to sit down in his room and flip through the photos he took on his camera.

Until, he came across a picture he had taken months before. He came across a picture of an official looking pink haired male with a full suit.

He scrambled up to his feet and raced down the halls of the mansion. He made his way to Taeyong's office.

He burst through the doors, unaware of the meeting currently going on inside.

"Hyung-" He stopped in his tracks when he saw Taeyong in his uniform and masked with two other masked men.

He covered his face, both in embarrassment and to hide his identity. "I'm terribly sorry, but I have something you might want to see."

Taeyong sighed, "We'll talk about this later. Next time, knock."

"Yes sir." Sungchan nodded and closed the door.

Sungchan slumped on the wall where Hendery found him. "What's up with you, kid?"

"I uh... I just rushed into that room without my mask and I didn't know they were in a meeting." He put his head in his hands.

Hendery laughed at him and patted him on his back. "You should probably get out of here so they don't find you just sitting here."

The younger nodded and slowly stood up. He dragged his feet back to his room.

He jumped three feet when he saw Mark outside of window. He opened it and the Canadian climbed inside.

"Hyung, what the actual fuck?!" He screamed, grasping where his heart was.

Mark looked at him with guilty eyes. "Sorry, Sungchannie."

"Why were you there?"

Mark sat down on his bed, "Well, Johnny started this gang wide joke to lock me out of the house. He probably hasn't told you yet and I knew, even if he did, you would be nice enough to let me in."

Sungchan sighed. "Hey, want payback?"

Mark smiled like the devil, "Yeah."

As they walked downstairs, they encountered Johnny who looked almost scared as Mark glared holes into his head.

"H-hey, Mark," he nervously scratched his nape. "How, how did you um, how did you get in?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out, eventually."

The two younger members walked away, leaving Johnny to live in fear for the next few hours.

«»«»«»«»

Dinner arrived and Johnny still didn't know what they were planning. If anything, they looked calm and content, almost innocent.

Today, there were only seven members at the table. Kun and Doyoung were working on the communications device Taeyong had requested.

Jisung was playing games in his room and Jungwoo and Lucas were out on a date. Mark and Sungchan were really only there to terrorize Johnny.

"Sungchan," Taeyong started.

The younger froze, amusing Johnny, "I- yes, Hyung?"

"What did you want to show me earlier?"

"Oh, right!" Sungchan jumped up from his seat and ran up to his room.

He grabbed the camera lying on his desk and made his way back downstairs. heads turned towards him as he ran back into the room.

"So, Hyung," he flipped through the pictures, again, until he found the right one, "a few months ago, I managed to get a picture of this guy."

He set the camera down in front of Taeyong, but he didn't look at it.

"Why didn't you tell me when you took it?" He questioned him, eyes boring into his skull.

Seeing Sungchan get nervous, Mark spoke up, "I'm pretty sure it's because someone got shot." He turned his head to glare at Jaemin, the now dark blue haired male.

The latter seemed quite taken aback, having been extremely focused on his food. "What?" He asked, shrinking under Mark's glare.

Taeyong seemed to accept the answer and looked at the camera. He gasped and covered his mouth.

"Taeyong?" Johnny poked him, "What's wrong?"

"You three," he pointed and Mark, Sungchan, and Jaemin, "and Jisung are going back, tomorrow. If you see him, you will tell him my name."

Everyone was shocked. Taeyong knew better than to tell someone his real name when he was part of a gang.

"You will only tell him."

"What's his name, Hyung?"

"Jung Jaehyun."

"Why?"

Taeyong didn't answer. He simply stood up and left.

«»«»«»«»

Tomorrow came and they had the same escape plan as before. Ropes hanging over the edge, motorcycles ready at the bottom of the building.

Across from where they were perched, Renjun and Chenle were shouting at each other. Granted, they were shouting in Chinese, so no one knew how to calm them down.

"You guys good?" Donghyuck asked after they had calmed down.

They nodded their heads. They were sweaty from running around the room, Chenle being the one who was chased.

"You know," Shotaro piped up, wanting to lead them away from the argument, "I'm starting to doubt if that other gang is going to come again."

They all fell silent.

"And they might wanna come soon because Jeno needs to look at something other than that window."

"Not only that, but I'm tired of waiting," Chenle whined.

"You won't have to wait much longer." Jeno turned away from the window and put on his mask, "They're here."

"What's the plan, Captain?" Donghyuck joke, but Jeno remained stoic.

"I'll take Shotaro to the roof. We'll try calling them by name."

"And the rest of us?"

"Stay on that floor," he pointed to the unrepaired window. "Be ready to knock them out."

They were about to walk into the CDS building when Jeno stopped them. "Remember, do not kill them; Jaehyun wants them alive."

Jeno and Shotaro made their way onto the roof and found the four boys looking bored. The one they presumed to be Mark peering over the edge.

They all had knew hair colors, yet they still matched the colors they'd seen them in at school. For gangs, hair dye has become almost an essential. You don't people to be able to identify you by your hair. They can't stay the same hair color for more than a few months before it gets risky.

The older opened the door, but this time, he knocked. It quickly alerted the four boys to their presence. Now, they were all standing.

"Calm down, boys," Jeno put his hands up, "we just want to talk."

"Sure, talk." Jaemin scoffed, "For all I know, you might just shoot my leg, again."

"Well, Jaemin, that's not what we want to accomplish."

The four boys visibly froze up. Jaemin started panicking, but he didn't let it show.

"I knew it." Mark spoke up. "You two are Jeno and Shotaro, right?"

Jeno nodded his head, "You're smart."

"No fucking shit I am." Mark grumbled under his breath.

They started taking their own pairs of gloves and put them on. Jisung held onto the rope and jumped over the edge and yelled out, "Oh fuck!" when he landed.

Mark didn't think much of but Jaemin got worried. He jumped over the edge and followed Jisung. He didn't say anything.

"Well, you two, we must be leaving. We'll see you at school." Mark gave them a mocking bow and left with Sungchan.

Jeno and Shotaro smirked and started taking the stairs down a floor where the met up with their team.

They found Jisung tied up and gagged and Jaemin passed out. Mark and Sungchan were currently being overwhelmed.

If looks could kill, Jeno would be six feet under. Mark sent the most murderous glare ever.

"Let's haul 'em back to base." Shotaro said.

"Wait," Renjun spoke up, "how?"

"I'll call the Hyungs." Jeno took out his phone and dialed a familiar number. "They're on their way,"

Jeno turned to Jisung, Mark, and Sungchan. "You three can walk."

He picked up Jaemin, he was bleeding from his head and still passed out. Mark reluctantly stood up after Donghyuck pulled him up by his hair.

Sungchan and Jisung quickly stood up as well, not wanting the same treatment.

There were two vans pulled up in front of the building. The boys from U entered, or were more like forced into, one of them and 127 in the other.

«»«»«»«»

It took nearly half an hour but they eventually pulled up to a house. They were dragged, again, down to cells in the basement.

"I didn't know keeping a dungeon in your basement was normal." Sungchan remarked, knowing his gang had something similar.

They were thrown into a cell and were held there for up to an hour. During that time, Jaemin managed to regain consciousness.

Their gang members were feeling nearly as stressed out as they were.

"Why haven't they come back yet?!" Johnny shouted at his leader.

Taeyong's attitude contrasted nearly everyone's in his gang. "I'm sure they're fine. They're big boys, they can take care of themselves."

Hendery burst through the door, "The, the, the motorcycles. They um, they're still there and they boys aren't on the roof."

"Do you know where they could be?" Taeyong asked, still nonchalant about it all.

"I- no." Hendery looked down.

"Well, they have orders from me. Plus, they're strong, they'll be fine."

"Alright, but if they're not back by lunch tomorrow, I'm going out to find them." Taeyong and Hendery watched Johnny storm out of their leader's office.

«»«»«»«»

"You boys did a good job." Jaehyun gave Donghyuck a pat on the back as they watched their captives through a surveillance camera.

"Yeah, but what are you going to do now?" The youngest looked at Jaehyun.

"Wait. Another hour or two then I'll have Dejun question them."

Chenle winced. He saw Dejun lead an interrogation. The person he was questioning wouldn't talk, so he eventually started torturing him. They died a slow and very, very painful death.

Yangyang may have thought it was hot, but Chenle never wants to watch one of Dejun's interrogation sessions again.

Jeno shivered as well. He had received gruesome details from a very shaken up Chenle while trying to calm him down.

"In that case, I feel bad for them."

Jaehyun just laughed. If they don't start talking to Dejun, then they're as good as dead.

«»«»«»«»

Two hours hours went by very quickly and now, Jisung was sat in a room with a single light hanging above his head.

There was a single chair on the opposite side of him. To his right, there was a big black panel, probably a window he couldn't see out of.

He knew he was being watched, he could feel eyes on him. Jaehyun and Renjun were actually on the other side.

Jeno was in there too. He simply refuses to leave Renjun alone with Jaehyun, even if the incident happened two months ago.

Jisung heard the door open behind him. He watched as a boy with sharp eyebrows and clad in a suit walk in.

"What is this? A police investigation?" Jisung sneered when the boy placed a bunch of files on the desk and sat down.

"Actually, this is strictly a gang matter. The police are not allowed to interfere." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"My name is Xiaojun. I need to ask you some questions and you are going to answer them. Otherwise, you'll end up like the last guy who walked into this room."

Xiaojun looked him in the eyes and asked the first question, "Who do you work for."

Jisung leaned back in his seat and stayed silent, still maintaining eye contact. He knew that he needed to let Mark do the talking.

Xiaojun raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you gonna answer the question?"

"It's not my job." He replied curtly.

"Then who's job is it?"

"My Hyung's."

Xiaojun sighed. "As far as I'm concerned, you're the youngest, so you'll have to be more specific."

"My oldest Hyung."

Jeno's voice erupted from a corner of the room through a speaker. "That would be Mark."

Xiaojun turned his head to the black panel and told them to bring him in.

Jisung was brought out and replaced by Mark. He sat down in front of Xiaojun, who attempted to ask him a question.

When he did, Mark only acted in the same manner to how Jisung reacted. He leaned back in his seat, stayed silent, and kept eye contact.

"This won't end well for you or your team if you don't answer my question." As annoying as these guys are, Xiaojun somehow managed to keep himself calm.

"It's not your business."

"What do you mean it's not my business."

The older gave him a smile that lacked emotion. "I only have business with your boss, Jung Jaehyun. And I'd like to talk to him, alone, if you could."

Xiaojun shot up from his seat in anger, "You won't answer any questions if they aren't from him, will you?"

Mark shook his head no. Xiaojun left the room and a few minutes later, Jaehyun arrived.

The Canadian smirked. "If I talk to you, it needs to be alone. They," he pointed to the panel, "cannot see or hear us. This is for you, only."

Jaehyun glared at Mark and simply walked out of the room. "Or you could do that." Mark muttered to himself.

Eventually, Mark stood up from his chair and opened the door. They were about to pull their guns on him, until they saw where he was going.

They saw him kneeling next to where they were holding Jaemin. The younger was sleeping and Mark was just trying to look after him.

He stood up and turned to Jeno and Renjun, both were holding their guns.

He held his hands in surrender. But, before he did, he put a finger to his lips. He silently told them to be quiet and pointed to Jaemin, who was sleeping peacefully.

Renjun holstered his gun and directed Mark to his cell. He stayed there until he inevitably fell asleep.

##################################

2.3k words

Chapter 5 ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

I hope you enjoyed your reading!!

-Scribbles
14.12.20

PS here's a kiss ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 100 11
Kim Doyoung had never been faced with a man as unhinged and sinful as Lee Taeyong. They lay on either side of the law, as a Special Agent and a Capta...
154K 3.2K 22
"Please, I just want to talk." I was scared of him. He was going to hurt me. If he killed Moonbin, he could kill me too. Started : April 17, 2020 Co...
22.7K 407 18
This is 18+ !!! Because there are bad words and abusive stuff too!!! 。Start: February.13.19 。Finish: July.15.19 *COVER MADE BY ME!!* Having a childho...
146K 7.8K 41
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮ dysthymia /dɪsˈθʌɪmɪə/ persistent mild depression ╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯ ───── ❝ alexithymia 2 ❞ ───── "the eclipse of our relationship wa...