𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝘆 | 𝚔𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝚖...

By supersohnic

❝I can even be a villain for you.❞ ━ He only wants her for himself. ─completed: 2020.12.04 More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
author's note
notice
announcement

twenty five

1.2K 97 18
By supersohnic

You're my only reason, only you.

"Hey, babe."

"Hmm?"

"I'm afraid that I can't pick you up right now because the photoshoot was extended for two hours," Hyunjae said in a sad tone. "I'm really sorry."

Seojin let out a small smile. "It's fine. I'll just call Seoho to pick me up."

"I'm sorry again, babe. I'll make it up to you next time, okay? I love you."

"I love you too," Seojin told him before hanging up.

She let out a sigh before dialing Seoho's number on her phone. While biting her lower lip, she lend her phone on her right ear.

"Yo, sis! How's your day?"

"Kinda good," Seojin responded weakly. "Can I ask a favor?"

"Anything for you."

"Can you please pick me up?"

There was a short silence on the other line.

"Young lady, I am not your boyfriend."

"I hate you."

"I'm just kidding," Seoho said with a slight laugh. "I'll be there in ten minutes. Anyway, why did you ask me to pick you up? Hyunjae should be picking you up this day."

"He called me a few minutes ago and he said that their photoshoot was extended for two hours."

"Must be hard for having a boyfriend that is a model," Seoho commented. "Oh well, he's better than Kevin anyway."

Seojin felt a lump growing on her throat at the mention of Kevin's name.

"I'll j-just wait for you outside t-the parking lot."

"O-okay, little s-sis," Seoho teased before hanging up.

Seojin then checked if she already have everything with her. She then looked around her unit with a sad smile on her lips.

"It makes me sad that I am already leaving you after a few years of being here," she sadly spoke. "But I promise that I'll be back here when things are better."

She let out a long sigh before getting all of her bags that is filled with her own things. Then she dragged herself out of her unit, along with her stuff.

Seojin looked at her unit one last time before closing its door. She then made her way to the elevator, all the way down to the basement where the parking lot of the building is located.

She struggled on carrying her bags since she is carrying it by herself. She inhaled sharply before using all of her strength to carry her bags outside of the parking lot. Finally, she succeeded.

"My muscles are aching," Seojin mumbled as she started to massage her arms lightly. "Wait, do I even have a muscle? I think I do not."

Seojin then heard a car engine coming her way, so she immediately smiled. When the car pulled over in front of her, she frowned, realizing that the car isn't owned by Seoho.

The door on the driver's seat opened, revealing Kevin. Seojin's breath hitched as soon as she saw the boy walking towards her with a mischievous smirk on his lips.

Kevin's smirk then faded after seeing the bags around Seojin.

"You're leaving?" he asks her. "Where are you going?"

"That's none of your business," Seojin managed to say despite her being nervous.

Kevin then let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, it is none of my freaking business. Anyway, are you waiting for someone?" he asks. "Hmm, let me guess. Is it Hyunjae?"

"Seoho," Seojin briefly responded.

Kevin looked around and saw that there are no upcoming cars on the way.

"I guess he isn't coming."

"He is coming," Seojin said with gritted teeth.

Kevin then shrugged his shoulders. "Wanna come with me instead?"

Seojin immediately shook her head, which made Kevin to smile playfully.

"You know what, Seojin?" Kevin started. "The death of Dongju, Giwook, and Sunwoo. I was the one who did it."

Seojin's mouth slightly opened at what Kevin have said.

"And now, if you don't want to come with me..." Kevin stepped closer to her. "...Dongmyeong would be next."

"Stop!" Seojin yells at him before pushing him away.

"Make a choice, babe."

"I'll c-come with y-you," Seojin finally said.

"That's it," Kevin spoke with a victorious smirk playing on his lips.

"Seoho," Jacob called out to Seoho who is sitting on the passenger's seat, almost dozing off.

"What?" Seoho asked with a sleepy voice.

"You should be the one driving right now, not me," Jacob said, almost rolling his eyes as his grip onto the steering wheel tightened.

Seoho only hummed with his eyes still closed.

"Damn you," Jacob cursed under his breath as he turned the car on the left corner.

After travelling for a few minutes, they finally reached the condominium building where they are supposed to meet Seojin. Jacob stopped his car near the entrance of the parking lot.

"We're here," Jacob announced as he turned off the engine of the car. He then looked at Seoho who still has his eyes closed.

"You fucking dickhead!" Jacob yelled on Seoho's ear, causing for the latter to flinch.

Seoho then rubbed his ear where Jacob yelled. He then turned to the boy while pouting his lips.

"Get off," Jacob calmly said as he got off his car.

Seoho then followed while still rubbing his ear. He looked around, trying to spot his younger sister, but he did not saw her.

"I'll go ask the receptionist if Seojin have checked out already," Jacob tells Seoho before making his way inside the condominium building.

Seoho tried to call Seojin, but it turned into a voicemail.

"Shit," Seoho cursed under his breath before going inside the parking lot.

He looked for her inside, calling her name after every second. The only thing that answered him is silence, only pure silence.

Seoho immediately ran out of the parking lot and he found Jacob leaning on the hood of his car with his head hanging low.

"Did she already checked out?" Seoho asked.

Jacob slowly nodded his head. "It has been almost half an hour since she checked out.

"Where the fuck did she-"

Seoho was interrupted when his phone suddenly rang. He looked at the caller ID and saw that it was an unregistered number. Even if Seoho was hesitating, he still answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Seoho, what's up?"

Seoho's grip on his phone immediately tightened after recognizing the voice.

"Are you still there?"

"Where's Seojin?" Seoho asked with his teeth gritting in anger. "Where did you take her?!"

Jacob looked at Seoho with worried eyes.

"Ah, Seojin?" Kevin asked with a chuckle. "She's fine for now, I guess."

"Don't you fucking dare to lay a hand on her, Kevin."

"I already got her. What's the point on threatening me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 8.1K 26
❝ don't you love her? ❞ +social media au ─completed: may 20, 2020
86.4K 5.1K 23
❝ i like you, but i'm just kidding. ❞ +social media au ─completed: aug. 07, 2020
46.1K 3.6K 27
❝ stop sending me death threats you rat. ❞ +social media au ─completed: oct. 26, 2020
59.3K 3.5K 21
❝ love stories are for idiots, idiot. ❞ +social media au ─completed: nov. 30, 2020