A GLIMPSE OF THE FUTURE

By rinaiya15

"Where are we?" "THE FUTURE!" More

INTRODUCTIONS
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 1
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 2
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 3
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 5
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 6
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 7
A/N
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 8
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 9
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 10
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 11
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 12
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 13

THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 4

7.8K 99 18
By rinaiya15

Outside of Konoha someone is seen jumping into trees towards Konoha gates.

"Who is it?"Sakura questioned.

"Maybe an enemy?"Jiraiya guessed making the Konoha ninja's tense.

The scene zoom at the back of the figure, an Uchiha crest can be seen at the back of his outfit.

"Uchiha crest?!"

"Who is he?!"

He landed infront of the guard's so they notice him immediately as they smiled at him"Oh!Saito your back!"exclaimed one of the guards as the 15 years old boy stop infront of them.

"Saito?"Sarina and Tsunade questioned.

"Yeah, welcome back!"the other guard greeted"It's been three week's."

The boy named Saito nodded at them as greeting"Hai, I completed my mission."he said to them as the screen showed his face that is strangely resembled Sasuke with his black onyx eyes and hair, he's also wearing a konoha hitai-ate on his forehead.

"Why does he look like Sasuke!?"exclaimed Naruto and Kiba.

While the other's look confuse.

'Could it be...'Itachi and Shikamaru thought having the same realization.

(This is what he's wearing.)

Uchiha Saito, eldest son of Sasuke and Sarina Uchiha, the heir to the three clan's and a prodigy for mastering both sharingan and mangekyo sharingan at a young age with the help of his father, he also inherited his mother's monster strength and wood style, not only that he also have all chakra nature's from both of his parent's and famed as the youngest elite jounin at the age of 10, a year before being promoted to chuunin.

Everyone's jaw dropped and eye's widened of how powerful a young child is.

"What the f***!"

"How powerful is that kid!?"

Obito/Tobi and Nagato/Pain eyed the boy with interest.

~•~

Saito is seen standing outside of their house before opening the door knowing his mother can sense his chakra.

"Okaa-san, tadaima!"he yelled enough for his mother to hear, who is cooking in the kitchen.

Then he heard running footsteps towards him, knowing who it is he slightly smiled.

"Nii-san!"

Daisuke and Mikoto jumped to their older brother's arms as he caught them.

Itachi watch as the siblings interact with each other, it made him miss the time when Sasuke was still little and he was still in Konoha.

While Sasuke watch fondly at his future kids as he wrapped an arm around Sarina's waist and hold her hand with his other hand.

Sarina came out from the kitchen wearing an apron with her hair tied up in a ponytail, when she saw her children she smiled"Okaerinasai, Saito."she greeted her first born with a hug which the 15 years old returned"How's your mission?Your not hurt, are you?"she asked with a concerned look as she look at the boy up and down to see any injuries.

Saito shook his head at his mother"I'm fine, okaa-san, you worry to much."he reassured which Sarina sigh in relief.

She put her hand's on her hips"That's because you and your father are the same when we were still genin's, you both alway's use your sharingan until your chakra gone low and not to mention both of you are to stubborn to give up."she scolded while her son sweatdrop.

His not the only one who sweatdrop.

Sasuke also sweatdrop at what she said, slightly tightening his hold in Sarina's waist.

Sarina sigh"Well I prepared food, so eat before you sleep."she said removing her apron tying her hair into usual low braids"I'm going to the hospital, I can't just leave Sakura and Shizune-nee handle all my work there."she kissed her children bye"Are you okay to stay and watch over the twin's?I could let them stay at your aunt Hinata's house, so you could rest from your mission."she said to her eldest son.

Saito shook his head"We'll be fine on our own, okaa-san."he declined with a small reassuring smile making her mother sigh and nodded"Well then I'm going now!"

"I'm the head of the hospital?!"Sarina exclaimed with an exited smile.

Tsunade look like a proud mother as she look at her niece'Saito, Kimiko your daughter has grown up so much.'

When Sarina was out the door Saito sigh and look at the pictures that is displayed around the house until his dark black eyes stopped at a particular picture, he towards it and lift it up.

"What picture is it?!"shouted Naruto impatiently.

The screen showed the picture, only to see that his looking at the genin picture of his parent's and his uncle Naruto's team when they where young.

"Hey, our genin picture!"

'Like otou-san, huh.'was his last thought before he put the frame back and go feed his sibling's who are waiting for him at the kitchen.

~•~

"Kochiyose no jutsu!"

Konohamaru slammed his hand on the ground and came out a large toad with him standing on top.

"Who is that?!"Jiraiya as he's eye's came out of it's pockets.

"A-Awesome!"

Shino clapped as he aproached them"Just leave it to Konohamaru Sorutobi to perform such a magnificent summoning jutsu."he said as he walk infront of the student's"The reason's because he's the grandson of the Third Hokage, the genius and the pride of Konoha."

Jiraiya wildly smiled"Finally!Someone beside's Naruto is able to summon toad's."

The toad look at Konohamaru who is on top of his head"I'll go anywhere for you, Konohamaru-san."he said.

"As alway's, thank you, Gamagoro!"thanked Konohamaru as he knelt down and placed his hand on his head.

With that Gamagoro poofed away back to mount myoboku while Konohamaru jumped down beside Shino.

"This is a good opportunity to ask questions, so line up-"he was cut by the other girl's in class as they run to Konohamaru.

Everyone sweatdrop at that.

"Me!I have a question, Sensei!"

"Yes!I do!Sensei!"

"Sensei!Sensei!"

"Konohamaru-sensei please teach us how to throw a shuriken!"they excitedly asked when they are infront of him.

"Fangirls."Kiba groaned in an annoyed tone.

Konohamaru look flustered at the attention.

"Where do you perchase?"

"Please autograph my kunai!"

"You can't write on a kunai brat."Kankuro said harshly.

Konohamaru raised his hands with a sweatdrop"Please one question at a time."

Asuma chuckled"He became popular."

"Don't let all this flattery go over your head, Big bro Konohamaru."Boruto teased with hands behind his head.

Konohamaru look at him with small blush on his face"Don't make fun of grown-ups."he scolded the blonde boy, while the girl's look angry at him"And don't call me 'big bro', when were here call me 'sensei'."

"It's not convincing when you say it."he teased more with slight grin on his face"With such goofy look on your face."

He suddenly took a step back and raised his hands in surrender when the girls starts scolding him about disrespecting their teacher.

"Hey!Don't get casual with him!"

"Don't disrespect, Konohamaru-sensei!"

Then Cho-Cho came behind Boruto"It's so embarassing when men have an infiority complex."she said with eyes closed and arms crossed over her chest.

Boruto look at her"Like I said, you've got it all wrong!"

"Anyway, you look hands down when it comes to substance and looks."she look at him smugly"So I don't blame you for being jealous."

"Where did she get that attitude?"Choji asked making them sweatdrop.

'She's unique that's for sure.'his team thought.

By now Boruto looks annoyed"All this for something like that!"he run past the girls and to Konohamaru taking the scroll on his back.

"What the f*** is he doing now?!"Hiddan shouted.

"Boruto!"

"Summoning...."then he slammed his hand on the ground"Jutsu!"

"That's not how it works, idiot!"shouted Jiraiya at the screen"Your just like your father!"

"Hey, it's not my fault, dattebayo!"Naruto shouted at his master.

Then they started arguing but stopped when they saw an angry Tsunade and Sarina.

"SHUT UP!"they punch them in the head making a big bump form on top of their heads.

"ITAI!"

The other's just sigh or laughed at them at them.

They waited for something to happen but, nothing came out.

"What?"

Khairo look at him bored"This jutsu will not activate unless you first sign your name on the scroll, and enter with a contract with an animal."he explained lazily with his hands tucked on his pockets.

Shino nodded"That's correct, Khairo."

Sara who is behind Boruto sigh"Your really are an idiot."she insulted with her hand on her hip.

~•~

The student's are all lined up into seven lines with Shino and Konohamaru infront of them.

"You can't use the summoning jutsu without a contract with an animal, signed in blood."Konohamaru explained"But once the contract is made, you can summon the animal from their world."

"Do you understand now, Uzumaki Boruto?"Shino asked the blonde boy.

Boruto grinned"So if I can right his there, I can summon the frog to?"he excitedly asked.

Inojin who is beside him"Still into that?"he asked with a straight face.

"A contract can't be made by anyone, the hard part is making the summoning animal listen to you."Shino said to the student's.

"What's important is mutual trust."Konohamaru stated"If their is acceptance in both sides, an animal can be a valuable partner, kore!"

Jiraiya and Tsunade nodded in agreement"That's true."they said remembering their summoning animal.

Shino then stepped forward"For example, Khairo."he called the silver head's name making them look at him"You can summon an animal right?"

Khairo ignored the amazed looks of his classmates and nodded at his sensei"Hai, I can summon hounds."

Everyone look shock and look at Kakashi"Kakashi-sensei isn't a bit too early for a academy student to use summoning jutsu?"asked Sarina.

Kakashi just laughed"It's fine Sarina."

Team 7 sweatdrop at their sensei's carelessness.

Boruto suddenly got infront of him with a big grin"Can you teach me, Khairo!"he practically shouted at the boy's face.

"No."he flatly denied, to the blonde's dismay.

Shino and Konohamaru smiled"Can you show how it is done?"Konohamaru asked which he nodded and walk infront as his fangirl's look at him with heart's in their eye's.

Everyone groaned or scowled when they saw the fangirl's.

Khairo bit his thumb to draw blood and made handsigns for summoning in a fast pace, suprising both jonins and his classmates.

Jiraiya and Tsunade look at the boy shock"His handsigns are fast!"Jiraiya exclaimed.

He then slammed his hand on the groud, the same thing Konohamaru did"Summoning jutsu!"

A big white furred dog appeared, it's a size where three people can ride on.

"WOAH!"

"Khairo it's nice to see you again."his voice was strong and superior.

Khairo nodded"Kyo, it's been awhile."he explained why he summoned him here.

Khairo faced his classmates"Kyo is my only summoning animal for now."he introduced and nodded at Kyo as a sign of thanking him.

With that the big hound dissapeared in a puff of smoke.

Shino and Konohamaru finally got out of their shock and smiled at the boy"G-Good job Khairo, thank you."Konohamaru said as Khairo just nodded and walk back to his line.

"I don't blame them for being shock."Kankuro grumbled.

"Toad's and Hound's are not the only summoning animal's there is you know."Konohamaru explained"The sixth hokage can summon dog's, seventh hokage can summon toad's, and not only that some shinobi's can summon two different animal's which is rare."this peak the interest of the student's.

"Eh? Who are they Konohamaru sensei?"Kiro asked, curious.

Konohamaru and Shino smiled"Uchiha Sasuke can summon a big hawk that he can ride on in the sky and a huge snake which is his partner in fighting enemies."he said as the student's look at the Uchiha's"While the other one is Uchiha Sarina who can summon slugs for healing and wolves which is her partner for fighting."

"NO FAIR!"Naruto whined as the younger Uchiha smugly smirk at him, Naruto glared at him"TEME!"

They stopped when they saw Sarina with a warning look on her face and her hair float's like tails.

The girl's look confuse"Why would Sarina-sama pick slug's as her summoning?"asked Wasabi with a little disgust plastered on her face.

Tsunade look piss"Why that-"she was stopped when Jiraiya laugh"SHUT UP JIRAIYA!"and punched him to the floor with a big bump forming in his head.

"A-Amazing!"Boruto exclaimed"I'll definitely ask Aunt Sarina and Uncle Sasuke to teach me summoning...or Saito-niisan!"he exclaimed loudly earning him an annoyed look from the twin's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 9.5K 42
โ๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ, (๐ฒ/๐ง).โž โ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ?โž โ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก.โž ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ...
678 25 12
"Can you picture it?" "What" "You and I together?"
615 30 15
๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช, ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ถ...
139K 3.9K 35
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—จ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ค ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™š...