HATED ||Vminkook AU||

By NeVeRmInD1317

"T-that door h-h-haunts me.." "shh... I'll make sure it doesn't." a hand caressed Jimin's back slowly... ___... More

A/N
Part 1: Meeting
Part 2: The case
Part 3: The Suspect
Part 4: A little talk
Part 5: Hope
Part 6: Blank
Part 7: The comfort
Part 8: The conflict
Part 9: A Little Closer
Part 10: Groupmate
Part 11: Shh..
Part 12: Stranger
Part 13: Jimin..
Part 14: The real
Part 15: Visit
Part 16: Because...
Part 17: Darkness
Part 18: Don't want suffering..
Part 19: Carrot
Part 20: Breathe
Part 21: I hate them.
Part 22: I still..
A/N: Coming Soon
Part 23: He'll be proud
Part 24: My Jiminie
Part 25: Cute
Part 26: Don't Go
Part 27: Motorbikes
Part 28: Face them
Preview: Part 29
Part 29: In a While..
Part 30: Become Stronger..
Part 31: Interesting
Part 32: Holding hands
Part 33: Confess
Part 34: Best Friend
Part 35: Confront
Part 36: The Festival
Character Questions
Part 37: Worthy
Part 38: The call
Part 39: Someone else's dream
Part 40: Wait till..
Part 41: News
Part 42: Man in suit
Part 43: Bring Him Back
Part 44: If Anything..
Part 45: I will..
Part 46: Stop Being Selfish
Part 47: Meeting up
Part 48: Proud of You
Part 50: Wanna Cry
Part 51: Clue
Part 52: Make It Right
Part 53: After the Concert
Part 54: D-Day
Part 55: BANGTAN (Final)
Epilogue: Loved

Part 49: I Love You!!

3.6K 171 48
By NeVeRmInD1317

Song: "Dream" by Suzy & Baekhyun

Jihyun plopped on the couch as they reached their shared apartment after dropping Dr. Taeyong at his rental place. She tiredly rubbed her hand on her nape stretching a little.

"Tired?", She looked at Jackson.

"Yeah. But I'm happy.", She said smiling.

"Anyone can tell that.", Jackson said smiling.

"Of course. I just wanted my puppy to be safe and happy. And now that I can go there, I'll make sure no one tries to harm him in any way."

"Okay okay... Calm down Jimin's Eomma!!!", Jihyun glared at Jackson who cheekily smiled. But then she laughed softly.

"I guess I don't have to worry as his members are at least trying their best for Jimin...", She said.

"Yeah..", Jackson agreed.

"They're not that bad...", Jihyun said. Jackson's eyes widen at this.

"Whom are referring to?? That Namjoon guy is not nice....", Jackson almost growled with possessiveness.

"Chill dude... I'm talking about Jin and Hoseok. They're nice.", Jackson sighed in satisfaction and agreed silently.

Suddenly Jackson's phone rang which he answered quickly.

"Yes, Yeosang?"

"Guess who found the information about the car owner and Jimin's email fabricator?"

"What??", Jackson exclaimed. Jihyun looked at him worriedly. Jackson just waved his hand to assure her.

"We're coming.", Jackson said before hanging up.

____________________________

Jimin was sleeping peacefully on his bed. He never felt so relaxed. His favourite Taeyong Hyung and Jihyun came to meet him. Also Jackson Hyung.

He was so happy to meet them after so long. Well it was just 4 days, but it felt so long. He never have stayed away from Jihyun. It was like he couldn't do anything without her.

Although he was reluctant on not letting her go again. But she caressed his fluffy hair while hugged him tight to her chest while whispering sweet words to convince him that she should go. But she will come back more often as she promised. And he knows, Jihyun never breaks her promise.

He was now peacefully sleeping on his bed after the session with Dr. Taeyong. He was going to deep slumber, but that didn't last long as a familiar musk scent invaded his senses.

He immediately perked up on his bed.

Musk.....

He was trying hard to grasp on the situation. And a door click was heard right after that. His blindness surely made his other senses heightened.

"Jiminie...", Taehyung's deep voice was heard. Jimin furrowed his brows. Did he just have illusion of that addicting yet sweet musk scent or his mind tripped it with Taehyung's scent?

"Y-yes?", Jimin's voice soft as ever.

"Taemin hyung's here...", He informed. And as if Jimin's whole world stopped, his breathe hitched in his throat. He was sure Taehyung could hear his heartbeat speeding up in his chest.

His mind was not tripping or playing games... He was right. He is here!! His Taemin hyung is here for him....

He could smell that musk scent getting more intense. He could smell that for his whole life. He was so addicted to it... And he was not complaining. He just nodded and let the footsteps get closer. With every footstep, he could feel his heart practically jump out of the ribcage.

As Taemin peaked over the shoulder of Taehyung he could see that familiar silhouette of an living Angel sitting on the bed looking beautiful as ever. His fluffy soft hair parted slightly in the middle, wide hazel clueless eyes, pink dusted chubby cheeks, a cute little button nose and of course those addictive looking pink plump lips... Honestly what part about this man was not beautiful??

He slowly came inside as Taehyung showed him. Taehyung stood in door and watched from there.

"Minnie?", Taemin called as softly as he could, not to scare him.

"H-hyung??", Jimin choked out as he threw himself towards Taemin's voice. And Taemin was fast enough to catch him as usual. Jimin wrapped his thin arms around Taemin's neck and pulled him down.  Taemin almost tripped over him but he balanced by one hand on the bed and other around Jimin's petite waist holding him tightly.

Taemin laughed a little looking at him. But he was so happy that tears were unknowingly flowing down his cheeks. Jimin was no better.

"Hy-Hyung are you okay??", He said still hugging his neck tightly while choking on his sobs a little.

Taemin pulled away a little to look at him better. He cupped his cheeks and observed him for a moment. And then smiled.

"Shouldn't I be the one who is asking this to you??", Taemin laughed while wiping Jimin's stray tears with his thumb gently.

Jimin giggled at this. He let Taemin caress his face with care and wipe his tears.

"Are you okay Minnie?", Taemin asked softly.

"Yeah...", Jimin trailed off. Then he built his courage up and hugged Taemin tightly again. Taemin just hugged him back by circling his arms around his waist.

"I-I missed you Hyung...", Jimin said in a small voice as he buried his face in Taemin's neck inhaling his scent deeply.

Suddenly Taemin froze on the spot when he felt two lips graze over his neck. Softly brushing on his nape. His hair on the back of neck stood stiff and he tried to gather his composure.

He remembered that festival night. The night when Jimin unexpectedly kissed him. He was not ready for it. But slowly he found himself drowning in that beautiful temptation of Jimin's sweet lips. He still could feel that feeling of Jimin's lips on his. The sweet tingle that ran through his guts.

He pulled away. Rather hastily than he planned. That made Jimin flustered. He thought he made some mistake. Tears built up in his eyes.

"I missed you too, Minnie...", Taemin cupped his cheeks gently and without any second thought he crashed his lips on his.

Jimin was taken aback at his sudden action but it didn't take him much time to melt away in the sensation. He slowly started moving his lips against him. It was so soft, yet so passionate at the same time. He could never feel more happy.

Although he badly wanted to see Taemin's blissed expression right now but he also was enjoying this to his heart's content. The kiss was just so soft and full of love and passion. He couldn't just stop.

They were so caught up in moment that they didn't even hear the door clicking shut behind them.

He slowly tangled his hands in Taemin's hair above his nape. Letting Taemin's hand guide through all his back, pressing slightly on his waist which made a beautiful moan escape his lips.

Jimin parted away slightly because of the blissful sensation running throughout his body. Taemin leaned a little to press a kiss on his Adam's apple. Jimin kept on making pleasing sounds as Taemin trailed kisses over his neck.

"I... I love you, Minnie......."

Jimin shuddered as he felt vibrations on his neck as Taemin spoke between the kisses. A tear escaped Jimin's eye. He always had waited for this moment. It was not ideal as he had thought. But just having Taemin besides him was making every situation beautiful in its own way.

Jimin grazed his hand over Taemin's face, trying to remember his face. Which he never seemed to forget. But at this point desperately wanted to see his face. He softly brushed his fingertips over his eyes which fluttered shut. Then he glided his fingers over his cheekbones, tracing his jawline, trying to make out his face right now. No words were needed to tell how he was feeling right now. Heaven knows how happy, how satisfied he was right at this moment. So he kept silent for a minute or two before saying...

"I love you too Hyung!!", Jimin whispered while guiding himself back on Taemin's lips.

__________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

So, finally 2min sailing. What do you think tell me. Don't be a ghost reader please. Comments section is for free. I'm not taking any taxes so you can comment freely.

Tell me how it turned out as I'm pretty bad in writing romance. And if need changes...

Until then...

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 468 18
Jungkook finally admits he has feeling for his bandmate Jimin! What will happen if Jimin finds out? My story starts on 01/03/15. I really like writin...
11.2K 1K 27
Ten years ago, Park Jimin said goodbye to the boy he loved and the town he grew up in to follow his dreams in New York. Now with a promising caree...
53.5K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...
5.7K 238 16
❝Too hideous?❞ ❝Hahahah nooo! You are too mean!❞ ❝She could never stand a chance with anyone here, she can't be here without looking like a fool hers...