Fractured

By akoser32

Devyn Elizabeth Wilson. She is a 21-year-old hunter and has been hunting with her family and their family fri... More

Flashback 1
Stanford Bound
Hey Sammy!
You Smell Like A Toilet
Time To Go Home
Flashback 2
No Sweetheart, I'm Just Awesome
3 Shots For the Broken Girl
We Don't Do Shorts
Inside the Magic Circle
Loch Ness Monster
Thanks for the Drawings
Goodbye Mr. Carlton
I Promise
Emotional Wreck
Skirts and Heels
No Survivors
Fear of Flying
Bloody Mary
UPDATE!
Ignoring My Existence
Confessions
It's All Your Fault
Flashback 3
Little Becky
First Fight
You're Not Dean
Stay Awake
This Is Real Sweetheart
Disturbing The Peace
Hook Man
Nightmare
The College Experience
Puke and Rally
Church Basements
You Knew?
Memory Lane
Missouri Moseley
Anger
Screwdrivers and Wires
Roosevelt Asylum
Headaches
First Time
Searching for Gavin
Where's Devyn
John
Scarecrow
Pagan Gods
Human Sacrifice
Heart Attack
Have A Little Faith
Reaper
A Reaper's Touch
Crazy Pants
Dean's Ex-Girlfriend
Jealousy
You're Stronger Than You Think
Next Time I'm Giving Directions
Flashback 4
New Developments
Visions
Decapitation
Max
We Are The Same
Gunshot
Phantom Attacker
Motel Invasion
Cages
Pretty Little Thing
Update!
Flashback 5
Meg Masters
Deva's
What If
Fear of Falling
Why Would She Show Me?
Numb
Loosing Track Of Time
Amateurs
Letting It Out
Progress
It's Not Real?
New Plan
Benched
Where Are All The Children?
What The Hell Is A Shtriga?
Let's Finish It
Withering Away
Definitely Worth The Wait
Update
Chuckles
Ugly Ass Painting
The Painting's Back
It's the Girl
You're a Liar
Rising Tensions
Together
Train Tracks
Suprise Call
Bobby

Weaknesses

294 11 2
By akoser32

I slowly woke up and groaned loudly as I felt a pounding sensation in my head. I went to hold my head, but couldn't because my hands were tied. I'm really getting tired of being in these situations. I groaned as a wave of nausea hit me.

"Oh, princess is up," I heard a feminine voice say from in front of me.

I peeled my eyes open and I avoided looking that way, knowing it was Meg and I muttered, "You bitch."

"This was all a trap, wasn't it," I heard Sam ask from my left. I turned slightly toward him and noticed he had a large bruise across the right side of his face, and three claw marks on the left.

Meg giggled and said, "I had to draw you in somehow, and everything I did worked perfectly."

"Sam," Dean started, "I hate to tell you this, but your girlfriend is a bitch."

I slowly turned my head toward him, my head feeling heavy from the strain put on it earlier. When I saw him he didn't look as bad as Sam. I sighed in relief, and then realized that I took a hit for him. I looked down to my stomach and saw that my wounds were bleeding. How are my claw marks so much larger than the one's on Sam's face?

"You know, I'm really tired of almost bleeding out all the time, so can we just hurry this along," I said keeping my eyes away from Meg.

"You trapped us, good for you," Dean started to say, "Why don't you kill us already?"

I looked up and saw Meg looking towards Dean with an amused grin on her face, "Not really quick on the uptake are we. This trap isn't for you."

My eyes widened as realization set in and I whispered in shock, "John."

Meg turned her gaze towards me and I averted my eye looking at Dean and she said, "Ah, princess here got it."

Dean shared a glance with me before responding to Meg, "Oh, sweetheart, you're dumber than you look. Even if dad were in town, he would never walk into something like this."

"You see I don't doubt it," Meg said, walking over to Dean. She squatted down to his level, and got close to his face and said, "But you see he has one weakness. You. He lets his guard down when it come to you. He let's he emotions cloud his judgment. Kind of like princess over there. I happen to know he is in town, and he will come, and try to save you. Then the Deva's will kill everybody, nice and slow."

"Enough," I shouted, done hearing her mess with Dean's head.

"Why are you doing this Meg, what kind of deal do you get to work out, huh," Sam asked to divert her attention away from me.

"I'm doing this for the same reasons you do what you do. Loyalty," Meg snapped.

I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips. Everyone's attention turned to me as I said sarcastically, "You wouldn't even know what that word mean's if it was spelled out in front of you. You do what you do because you have nothing better to do. Now stop messing with their heads."

"Awe, but I haven't even brought up their mommy, and Jess," Meg said looking towards Sam.

"Go to hell," Sam spat.

"Leave them alone, you're just wasting time here," I said, starting to build some confidence.

Meg stood up and walked over to me and squatted right in front of me so I had to look at her, "You're right, they are having all the fun. I think you're just jealous you aren't getting the attention you always seem to get."

"Shut up," I said glaring up at her.

"What with mommy, daddy, and brother gone, you have no one to give you that attention you crave. You use these guys to get what you want," Meg taunted.

Anger flared within me at the mention of my family and I said, "You don't know anything."

"I know how your parents died, and I know that when you touch someone you can see what they are thinking about," Meg started.

I looked up at her in confusion and asked, "What does that have to do with anything you just said."

Meg smirked as she said, "Isn't it obvious. I thought you were the smart one out of the couple. I'm gonna show you how your parents died." Meg quickly grabbed my arm, and I was instantly brought into her mind.

I gasped as I saw my parents' truck sitting in front of a house. They were in it along with John. They quickly jumped out of the vehicle and ran into the house. As they entered the house, my mind did too. I was now looking at a nursery, and my mom was being thrown into the wall. John tried to shoot the thing, but was thrown out of the room and over the balcony. My dad shortly entered the room, and my mom was being dragged up the wall. I started to cry as a large gash was cut into my mom's abdomen and a fire engulfed her. My attention was brought back to my dad who was now pinned to the wall. Second go by and his neck snaps.

I gasp again as Meg releases her grip on my arm. Tears are freely falling down my face. John explained what happened to them, but seeing it. I tried to hold down a sob, so I didn't seem weak in front of Meg, but I almost don't care. She was there when my parents died. The overwhelming grief I was feeling was slowly being swallowed by the rising anger I was feeling towards her. She had a part in their death.

"You bitch," I said, my voice cracking from my overwhelming emotions, "I'm gonna kill you."

Meg started to laugh at me and said, "Wow, not the reaction I was expecting. I thought you were gonna be a sobbing mess. I mean you looked like it for a minute."

"You were there. You were every part of their death as that other thing. When I get out of these ropes, I'm gonna kill you," I responded, almost sounding foreign to myself. I thought I felt rage when I found out about Sam knowing I was gonna get tortured, but this, this is a whole new level of hatred, almost dangerous.

I glared at Meg, and I detected a small flicker of fear in her eyes before it disappeared, and she started to laugh again, "Oh, honey. You'll be long dead by then."

"Then I guess I'll see you in hell, bitch," I seethed, pulling at my restraints. I winced a little as pain shot through my stomach.

Meg kept that ugly smirk on her face as she said, "You might just bleed out before dear old John gets here."

"Damn it Meg," Dean shouted.

I looked over to Dean, and he had concern written all over his face. I saw him look behind me for a second before meeting my gaze again. I knew he was looking at Sam, he must be doing something. Dean quickly dropped a knife that was in his sleeve down on the ground to distract Meg. Meg quickly walked over behind him and threw it out of reach. As she did that I looked over to Sam, and saw he had untied himself.

Meg smirked and made her way back over to me, but before she could say anymore Sam jumped up and kicked her to the ground. Sam dropped the knife by me, and I immediately started to cut my rope, which cut fairly easily. Sam ran over to the altar and flipped it. Moments later the Deva's came and started to drag her out of the building. They threw her out of the giant glass window. Once I was untied I limped over to Dean and cut his rope.

We stood up and supported each other as we quickly limped over to the broken window and I saw Meg dead on the side walk.

My emotions started to become too much to handle and I fell to my knees, and started to sob uncontrollably. I couldn't get the images of my parents dying out of my head. She was there, and I saw these yellow eyes. That thing with the yellow eyes killed my parents, killed Dean's mom. My entire body shook as Dean sunk down to my level and embraced me. As I cried my sobs caused my wounds on my stomach to burn causing me to cry harder from the pain. I was a mess. Meg mentally and physically hurt me today like no one has ever done before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my meltdown in the warehouse the boys and I all left to go back to the motel to stitch ourselves back up. On the ride back I finally saw how bad the scratches on my stomach truly were. They were deep, and bleeding profusely. We hit a bump in the road and I groaned loudly from my spot in the back seat. My entire body hurt. My left shoulder was killing me, my head was pounding, and the amount of blood I lost was making me weak.

Sam looked back at me and took in my appearance, probably just noticing how bad I truly looked and said, "Dev, how you holding up?"

I winced as I shifted slightly in my seat and mumbled weakly, "Never better."

"You look pale," Sam noticed.

I chuckled weakly and said, "Well, you don't look so hot there either, buddy." Sam forced a smile on his face, as we hit another bump causing us all to grumble in pain. I looked up to the rearview mirror where Dean was already looking at me, and I asked, "Are we ... close?"

"Almost there," Dean strained out.

I nodded my head and wrapped my arm around my torso. Dean soon pulled into the parking lot, and came to the back of the car to help me out even though he was struggling to walk himself. I held onto him tightly as we made our way to our room. Sam opened the door, and we all filed into the room.

As soon as we entered Dean's body tensed as he yelled out, "Hey!"

I looked up and noticed a figure near the window. I tensed up immediately at the threat that loomed in the dark room. Sam quickly turned the light on and we were met with John.

I looked at him shocked as he smiled and said, "Hey, guys."

Sam stood there unsure of what to do, and Dean released me from his grip as he walked to his dad and embraced him in a tight hug. I stumbled struggling to stay up due to the amount of pain I was in and Sam quickly took action wrapping an arm around me to help keep me upright.

We slowly made our way to the bed and he gently sat me down as Dean and John ended their hug. John looked over to us and greeted Sam awkwardly as I winced and gasped from the weird angle I was sitting at.

John looked at me and his eye's widened a bit as he took in my appearance. My face stained with dried tears, bruised face, shirt ripped, and blood dripping down my torso onto the floor.

I looked up to him through hooded eyelids and whispered, "Where the hell have you been?"

John looked at me sadly as he gently wrapped his arms around me, engulfing my small beaten figure in a hug as he said, "I'm sorry."

"Dad, it was a trap," Dean said worried from behind us, "I'm sorry, we didn't know."

John released me and turned to his son's, "I figured, I got there just as the girl took the swan dive." Sam and Dean shared a quick glance before John asked, "She was the bad guy, right?"

The boys answered quickly with a, "Yes, sir."

John looked to the ground as he said, "This doesn't surprise me. It's tried to stop me before."

I looked up from my spot on the bed and asked, "So, this was the demon then?'

All the boys turned their attention to me as John said, "Yeah. It knows I'm gonna kill it. Not send it back to hell. Actually kill it."

"Let us help, let us come with you," I begged.

"No, Devyn-"

"Why the hell not," I interrupted him through gritted teeth as another wave of pain ripped through me.

John sighed and said softly, "This thing is one scary son of a bitch, and I don't want you getting anymore hurt than you already are. I don't want you stuck in the crossfire. I don't want any of you hurt."

"That's bullshit," Sam pipped up, "You don't have to worry about us."

John turned back to the boys and said, "Of course I do. I'm your father," He then looked to me, "I have to protect you."

Tears started to sprout on everyone's eyes as Sam and John had a moment after not seeing each other for almost four years. I looked away as all the Winchester's embraced. Tears fell down my face as I thought about how I'll never see my parents ever again.

I let out a small whimper as another wave of pain hit me. John released his boys and walked back over to me. He lifted me to my feet slowly and hugged me, and I squeezed him tightly.

I gasped in pain as my head started to throb.

John pulled back and looked at me confused and asked, "What is it?"

My vision blurred as I felt a negative energy enter the room and I said, "There is something -"

I was interrupted though as John was thrown across the room. I fell to the floor because he wasn't holding me up anymore and groaned as Sam was then thrown as well.

"NO," Dean cried out as he saw his family getting beat by the same shadows that attacked us in the warehouse. The Deva's.

The Deva then went up to Dean and scratched him in his stomach and face, sending him to the opposite side of the room as Sam and John.

One was holding John down and repeatedly scratching him, and I slowly crawled to the duffle bag on the floor. I grunted in pain as my wounds rubbed against the floor. Something gripped my leg though and tore through the skin turning me around. I cried out in pain, and the invisible creature threw me into the wall.

"Everyone, shield your eyes," Sam screamed, and seconds later the room was overtaken by a bright light followed by the screeching from the Deva's.

I started to cough uncontrollably as smoke infiltrated my lungs from whatever it was Sam set off. Dean called out my name at the same time Sam called out for John. I rolled onto my back and grunted in pain, unable to answer him due to how much I was coughing. Dean found me moments later, and lifted me up in his arms as he stumbled out of the room. Sam was supporting John behind us.

Dean was coughing just as much as the rest of us and tried to set me down, but a sharp pain ran through my right leg, and I instantly started to fall. Dean caught me though and picked me back up again in his arms, running us outside. Sam and John close behind.

As soon as we hit the fresh air, I gasped in a deep breath. We quickly filed towards the car, but Dean stopped and said that John couldn't come with us.

"What, why not," Sam said quickly in a panic, trying to get away from this place as fast as possible.

John looked at Dean, then to me in Dean's arms and said, "You guys are hurt, Devyn is barely hanging on."

"We'll be fine," Dean yelled then turned to Sam, "We almost got Dad killed in there, he can't come with us. They won't stop, they will continue to use us to get to him."

I cried out in pain as it radiated through my entire body. Dean looked down to me with tears ready to flood out of his eyes, he was breathing heavy.

Sam looked to me then to John. They exchanged a few words, but I was slowly starting to slip in and out of consciousness. I looked back up and saw John hobble off into a dark alleyway. I cried out again, but this time for John. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 634 23
Your a 4 year old girl playing when all of a sudden your father gets killed by a unknown creature you are yet to discover at this young age. A man wi...
103K 3.9K 53
Book 2 // REVOKE - An Original SPN Story Jackie Kaiser has trained and hunted for her entire life in order to build up her reputation as the notoriou...
79.8K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
110K 2.4K 30
A little girl. She's special, she can communicate with animals. She was abandoned in the forest, when she was a 2 year old, she was taken in by natu...