my famous mate (MAJOR EDITING)

By taeggukie19

Taehyung, a college student, gets a chance with love, but his family is making it hard. To be with the one he... More

hello
my mate (edited)
bonding (edited)
school (introduction to the friends)
family (edited)
family pt. 2 (edited)
jeons (edited)
reunion (edited)

Taeli (edited)

620 21 0
By taeggukie19

After we talked, he dropped me home and went away. I entered the house and saw my mom and dad sitting at the dining table and asking me where I went and I said that I am with my mate. They were both overjoyed and asked me who my mate is, i said Jeon Jungkook and my father got mad?? I don't know what happened but he got mad. I asked what's wrong and he said quit lying, I mean why would I lie about something so important. I asked him why he got mad and he said that my cousin's mate is Jeon Jungkook. When did me and my cousin Taeli have the same mate. I then went to my room and started asking my mate about my cousin and he said that he didn't know who is she and he reassured me that i am his only mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
96.3K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...