my famous mate (MAJOR EDITING)

By taeggukie19

Taehyung, a college student, gets a chance with love, but his family is making it hard. To be with the one he... More

hello
my mate (edited)
bonding (edited)
family (edited)
Taeli (edited)
family pt. 2 (edited)
jeons (edited)
reunion (edited)

school (introduction to the friends)

797 26 0
By taeggukie19

I woke up at 5 am feeling drowsy since I need to prepare for my quiz later. I studied for about 2 hours while drinking hot chocolate since I don't like coffee and got ready for school. I got to school after 20 minutes of walking since my school is just near my house and as I stepped foot inside the campus, my friends quickly hugged and congratulated me for finding my mate and being the first one to find them since in our friend group, I am the only one who has found their mate.

We are quite popular in the school because of our looks and our grades. We heard the first bell rang which is a signal saying that in 15 minutes, the classes starts and we quickly ran to our respective classrooms. I am taking Fashion and arts, Jimin and Hobi are taking dance and Jin hyung is taking medicine.

Tae's squad:

Jin:22-medicine-omega

Tae:19-Fashion and arts-omega

Jimin:19-dance-omega

Hobi:21-dance-dom beta

Guk's squad:

Joon:24-Kim corps-sub alpha

Guk:22-Jeon corps-true alpha

Yoongi:24-Min entertainment-true alpha

Junyo(oc):22-Choi management-alpha

Their school (isn't it pretty)(Choong Ang High School)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
95.4K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...