LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

Por Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... Más

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice

2.4K 71 16
Por Frost57_

Aboard the Milano.
3rd person.

Elliott watched as the stars and planets zoomed by as they went at the speed of light heading towards Vormir. A uneasy feeling went through Elliott, also a feeling of sadness and pride, everything he
Did to get to this point.

"We're a long way from Budapest." Clint chuckled looking towards Natasha.

She laughed as her hand grabbed Elliott's holding onto his arm lovingly, hope filled both of them, knowing this is their chance to bring back their family.

They quickly arrived and landed on the planet of Vormir. Elliott was taken back by how beautiful it looked, the pink and orange color in the skye gave it a angle like aura.

"Wow. This place is beautiful." Elliott mumbled as the three stood shoulder to shoulder.

"Under different circumstances this would be totally awesome." Clint took in the beautiful view.

The three stepped out onto the sand of the planet, Elliott shifted into wolf form walking alongside Natasha and Clint, the original two people he stuck with when he joined S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Ya know, nebula described this planet as some kinda death trap, but look at this place." Elliott Gawked at the view as the three made their way up the mountain.

Natasha groaned. "I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain."

"Technically he's not a raccoon, you know?" Clint pointed out.

"He's a trashpanda I think?" Elliott thought back to the first time he met Rocket.

"Oh, whatever. He eats garbage." Natasha groaned at the two men in front of her.

"Welcome." As soon as they heard a new voice, the three quickly turned around, Natasha raised her pistol as Clint pulled out his sword. Elliott stood in front of the two definitely as he let out a loud warning growl.

In front of them was a floating man, his head was blood red. "Natasha. Daughter of Ivan. Clint. son of Edith. Elliott son of Joseph."

The three walked forward slightly, still with their guards up. "Who are you?" Natasha asked.

"Consider me a guide. . . Yo you. . . To all who seek the soul stone." The red skull said calmly.

"Oh, good. You tell us where it is and we'll leave this damn planet." Elliott threatened, baring his teeth.

The man spoke a few words in German before coming a little closer. "If only it were that easy."

The red skull led the three of them over the the other side of the mountain, where a there was a far drop down. "What you seek lies in front of you. As does what you fear."

Elliott walked closer to the edge, looking down the cliff, a deep sigh left his lips. "The stone's down there." Elliott stated.

"For one of you. For the other two. In order it take the stone you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul for a soul." Elliott closed his eyes as soon as the words left the skulls mouth.

Elliott walked over with Natasha, sitting beside her on a log.

"How's it going?" Clint chuckled waving at the red skull before walking over to Elliott and Natasha.

"This has to be fake. This shit can't be real" Elliott protested.

"No. I don't think so." Natasha stated quietly.

Elliott and Clint both looked at each other, both heavily annoyed. "Why? 'Cause he knows you daddy's name?"

"I didn't." Elliott's eyes slightly softened. "Thanos left here with the stone without his daughter. That's not a coincidence."

"Yeah." Elliott and Clint both sighed.

"Whatever it takes." Natasha muttered.

"Whatever it takes." Elliott followed after.

"Whatever it takes." Clint was the final one to speak.

Elliott stood up looking at Clint and Natasha. Determination showing from his blue eyes. "If we don't get that stone. Billions of people will stay dead." Elliott said sorrowful, his daughter and Wanda's faces came into his mind.

"Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be." Clint mumbled quietly, looking between the two.

Natasha stood up standing in front of Elliott. " I guess we do."

Elliott gulped, he placed his metal hand on Clint's shoulder, taking Natasha hand into his flesh one. "I'm starting to the we mean different people here, Natasha, Elliott."

"I've had a good life. I lived a life I never knew I could have, a life i was afraid that would be taken away from me so many times. I had so many people who cared for me, who loved me. And I couldn't asked for anything better." Elliott looked Natasha in the eyes. Her green eyes sparkled with light from the Pink light in the sky. "All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise."

Natasha lightly shook her head. She knows Elliott's past and knows how much he deserves to stay in this world. "For the last five years, I've been trying to do one thing. Get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back."

"Then let me do it. I want you to experience that. Bringing everybody back. I know if... if I go I won't see rica but, you need to understand, you deserve so much, you deserve every single bit of happiness, because you Natasha romanoff. You have been by my said ever since I met you." I few tears fell from Elliott's face.

"No, don't you two get all decent on me now." Clint smiled sadly at the two.

"What do you two think I wanna do it?" Natasha looked at the two important people in her life. "I'm trying to save both of your lives you idiots."

"Well I don't want that. How about that? The things I did when I was with hydra—"

"That was in the past."

"I still did it."

Clint sighed. "You two know what I've done. Y'all know what I've become."

"Oh, I don't judge people on their worst mistakes." It was clear since the day Elliott met her, she never did judge him.

"Maybe you should." Clint whispered.

"You didn't." Natasha's eyes became glassy. "You both didn't."

"You two are a pain in my ass, y'all know that?"

Elliott smiled softly at Natasha. A heavy silence filled the air, as the three stayed close by. Elliott knew what must be done and be sure in hell isn't going to let Natasha kill herself. "I won't let you do it, Elliott." Natasha grunted as she slammed Elliott to the ground. He eyes turning to Clint.

"Tell my family I love 'em." Clint started to take off.

"You tell them yourself." She fires an electrical charge at Clint's chest.

"I'm not letting you do it!" Elliott yelled throwing Natasha under him. "I can't do that to you."

"You forgot." Natasha grinned at her lover. "You never use full strength against me." She threw Elliott to the side shooting an electrical ball at him, but he wasn't effected.

Elliott took off the ball, getting to his feet quickly. "Clint I'm sorry." Blue energy formed in Elliott's Hand, before it hit Clint in the head nocking him out. "But you have a family to get back to."

Natasha tried to run but Elliott was already an idea ahead. He formed a ball of lightning and threw it in front of her, not severely hurting her but nocking her back.

Elliott slowly started to build speed, as he ran his eyes stayed on Natasha, he took this time to see her one last time.

Elliott jumped, his heart raced as he started to fall. Only for that wish of dying for his family was ruined as Natasha jumped off the edge catching him mid air. She managed to place a wire onto his vest, attaching it to the side of the cliff. Elliott grunted as his body hit the wall.

He took the hit, and grabbed onto Natasha hand with his metal one. "Damnit nat! Can't you just listen to me!" Elliott yelled in panic, making sure his hand was grabbing hers tightly.

Elliott looked down into her eyes, her beautiful eyes. That's when he knew he couldn't let her die, she deserved a life. "Let me go." She whispered.

"No. Hell no." Elliott pleaded. "I'm not letting you do This." Elliott's mind raced, his lovers life on the edge.

"It's okay." Natasha whispered.

"It's not okay, nat. None of This is okay." Elliott gritted his teeth.

Natasha tried to push herself off with her foot, but Elliott wouldn't let up. "I'm not letting you do this." The components in his metal arm shifted, increasing his strength.

"Elliott, please. You need to let me do this." A tear fell from Her eyes.

"Tell rica I love her when you see her again." Elliott said quietly as the components in his arm shifted giving his arm more strength.

He pulled her up slowly. "Elliott! No!"

"I'm sorry."

Elliott with his inhuman like reflexes detached himself from the wire and attached Natasha to it. She quickly grabbed his hand in panic and fear. "No! Elliott you can't do this! Please! Don't leave me like everyone in my life has!"

"I love you so much, Natasha, please know I did this for you, so you can live. Thank you for everything you've done for me. Now live your life like you always deserved." Elliott pulled his hand away from
Her's.

"No!" Natasha yelled, watching as her lover fell, her husband, her partner in crime fell away from her hold.

Elliott kept a small smile on his face, the memories of first meeting Natasha, their first kiss, their first date.

Meeting rica, and taking her in as a daughter, giving her a life that he took away from her many years ago.
Everyone, his family. They made him who he is. Elliott Miller was not a cold blooded kill, he was a man with the life her never thought he would have.

Elliott's body glowed a light blue color, a strong strip of blue energy came from his hand hitting the side of the cliff. And with that, Natasha couldn't look, as she Hurd the sickening sounds of bones braking on impact with the hard ground. She shut her eyes tightly as warm tears fell down her pail face.

She looked up seeing a white orb of Light ascend into the sky. the sky boomed with light and thunder as the orb went into the clouds. That was the last she saw, as a bright flash of light overtook her vision.

Second later Natasha's eyes snapped open, the cold
Feel of water overtook her. She looked around noticing Clint was sitting up beside her. "Nat." Clint's voice cracked.

Tears escaped her eyes, she she hesitantly opened her palm. More tears fell as she saw the orange glow of the soul stone. "No, no." She turned to Clint. Tears fell from his eyes as well.

"I'm sorry." Clint pulled his friend into a protective hug as the two of them broke down in each others arms.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

339K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...
19.4K 632 49
She never thought she would ever meet anyone as egotistical as her brother, but boy was she wrong. She never wanted to be in the lime light like Tony...
990K 26.1K 52
You are a genius, and when you get invited to one of Tony Stark's parties, your life changes forever. Growing up as an orphan (no, none of the Aveng...
33.4K 1.3K 80
PLEASE READ. So, this is a story that I had up awhile ago and some of you may remember it, but I've decided to reupload it with some changes to it...