LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

By Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... More

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 91-big Brain

1K 42 0
By Frost57_

Random dinner in New York.
3rd person.

Elliott wanted to eat, but he was so confused at the sight in front of him. "Uh, Bruce?"

"Come on, I feel like I'm the only one eating here. Try some of that. Have some eggs." Bruce pushed over a bowl of eggs over to Scott. "And I know you like love bacon." He pushed over the plate of bacon and sausage to Elliott.

"I'm so confused." Scott said looking up at Bruce. Elliott remembers how Bruce locked himself away, and he knew Bruce could be the only person so affectively pull this off but, why? He managed to become half of The hulk and himself.

"These are confusing times." Bruce chuckled.

"The hell?" Elliott looked over at Natasha who was next to him. She just shrugged in response. Steve sat on the very corner closest to the window.

"Right, no, no. That's not what I mean." Scott stammered trying to figure out the best way to put his confusion.

"Nah, I get it. I'm kidding. I know, it's crazy. I'm wearing shirts now." Bruce laughed as he started to cut through the breakfast burrito he ordered.

Elliott sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "Yeah, what the hell!" Elliott said louder then he should of earning a smack on the back of the head from his wife. "Ow."

"What? How? Why?" Scott was so damn confused that it confused Elliott.

"Five years ago, we got our asses beat. Except it was worse for me. . . 'Cause I lost twice. First, hulk lost, then banner lost. . . And then, we all lost."

"No one blamed you, Bruce." Natasha said kindly to the green giant.

"I did." Bruce said sorrowful.

"A lot of that went around." Elliott agreed with him sadly. "I guess it comes with the job." Elliott picked up A piece of bacon, throwing it into his mouth.

Bruce nodded at the shifter before continuing. "For years, I've been treating the hulk like he's some
Kind of disease. . . Something to get rid of. But then, I start looking at him as the cure. Eighteen months in the gamma lab. I put the brains and the brawn together and now, look at me. Best of both worlds."

"Sounded fun." Elliott went back to the food in front of him, not having eaten anything since dinner from yesterday.

"Excuse me, Mr. Hulk?" Elliott looked up seeing three kids walk up to banner. "Can we get a photo?"

"100%, little person. Come on, step on up. Do you mind." Bruce handed the phone to Scott.

Scott stepped back and took the photo while the four said green. "Not once have I met a fan, can you believe that?" Elliott said shockingly to Natasha and Steve.

"Well you not really the most approachable person in the world." Natasha smiled innocently at Elliott, her eyes landing on the scars that were on his face.

Elliott scoffed. "Whatever." He mocked being hurt, going back to the delicious bacon in front of him.

"Did you wanna grab one with me? I'm Ant-Man."

Elliott watched very amused by the conflict in front of him, as Scott tried to play off being hurt by no one recognizing him.

"Take the goddamn phone." Elliott let out a light laugh as the kid took the phone and waved by to hulk.

"I know you! You the wolf guy! I saw a video of you in YouTube!" The youngest kid pointed to Elliott. "You are my favorite avenger! Along with Mr. hulk!" The kid smiled.

"Well it's very nice to meet you." Elliott shook the boys hand. "Be safe our there." Elliott waved bye to them as they left the dinner.

Elliott turned back to see a very hurt Scott. "Don't worry, I'm a fan of yours."

A small smile appeared on the mans face. "Thanks."

"Okay, so about what we were saying." Steve brought everyone back into the main topic at hand.

"Right. The whole time travel do-over? Eh, guys, it's outside of my area of expertise.

"Well, you pulled this off. I remember a time when that seemed pretty impossible, too." Natasha stated, tryna get Bruce to at least consider it.

The next day.

"Alright that's the Last generator." Elliott sighed as he and Steve set up the breakers and generators.

"Breakers are set. Emergency generators are on standby." Steve Call our as the two walked back to where Bruce had set up the van and other components that Elliott could care less about.

"Good, because if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose, Uh, tiny here in the 1950s."

"Yeah, that would be bad. Not much to do there." Elliott added along to what Bruce said.

"Excuse me?"

"Their kidding. You can't say things like that." Natasha fake smiled at the two up them.

"Uh, it was a bad joke? Ya just a joke." Elliott cleared his throat.

Scott nodded reluctantly before walking over to the van. "You were kidding, right?" Natasha asked Bruce.

"I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke or none of it is." Bruce whispered. "We're good! Get your helmet on." He called out to Scott.

"Oh Jesus." Elliott sighed giving his best fake smile to Scott with a thumbs up trying to be confident.

"Scott, I'm gonna send you back a week and let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Make sense?"

"Perfectly not confusing." Scott waved him off.

"Good luck, Scott. You got this." Scott smiled at cap, he is a big fan of the captain and I'm guessing he was very motivated now. "You're right. I do, Captain America." As soon as Scott finished his sentence he was sucked into the portal disappearing into a different time.

Elliott waited a brutal 10 seconds, thinking the worse was going to happen. But as soon as Scott appeared out of the van it wasn't, Scott?

"Uh, guys. This doesn't feel right."

Elliott face fell in confusion. "Is that Scott??"

"Who is that? Is that Scott?" Natasha asked at the same time.

"Yes, it's Scott!" Teenage Scott snapped.

"Hay, watch it young man!" Elliott scolded him before he was taken back into the portal. A second later a old man Scott appeared.

"Oh, my back!"

"Oh grate, a senior Citizen." Elliott looked to Bruce completely annoyed and confused at the situation.

"Could I get a little space here?" Bruce started to panic.

"Can you bring him back?" Steve yelled frantically now standing next to Elliott.

"I'm working on it!"

Scott disappeared again only to come back as a baby? "What the hell man!" Elliott threw his hands in the air, nearly hitting Natasha in the face.

"It's a baby." Steve gave a deadpan look.

"It's Scott."

"As a baby!" Both Elliott and Steve yelled.

"He'll grow!"

"We don't got 20 years to wait, bring him back." Elliott yelled.

"When I say kill the power, kill the power." Bruce pointed to Natasha.

"Oh, my god." She muttered walking over to the generators.

"And... kill it!"

She killed the power and as soon as that happened Scott appeared again. "Oh, thank god." Natasha muttered.

" Jesus Christ." Elliott sighed in relief as he saw the man reaper as his normal self.

"Somebody peed my pants. But I don't know it it was baby me or old me. Or just 'me' me."

Natasha walked back over to Elliott and Steve. "Time travel!" Bruce explained throwing his arms in the air. Steve and Elliott both looked at his very stressed out. "What? I see this as an absolute win."

Elliott watched Steve leave out of the facility, Elliott groaned in frustration. "Well that was a failure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.3K 34
Alexandria Taylor, daughter of the alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. She was a young carefree pup until the night of the attack. Taken, beaten, experimen...
992K 26.1K 52
You are a genius, and when you get invited to one of Tony Stark's parties, your life changes forever. Growing up as an orphan (no, none of the Aveng...
96.4K 2.3K 32
Being the only child of Tony Stark, Freya was kept out of the spotlight so that she might live a semi-normal life. Unfortunately, how she became Tony...
385K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...