Welcome to The CFB Theater!

By crimsonlight_25

Just book full of drama theater with Cross Fight B-daman as the actors. Do you wanna see their showcase? Then... More

Act 1 : Romeo and Julius

68 3 5
By crimsonlight_25

NOTE:

Kamon Day as Romeo

Riki Ryugasaki as Julius

Roma Day as Mercutio

Samuru Shigami as Tybalt

Alba Cocodoro as Friar Laurence

Jenta Kokuji as the Police

Red (ME) as Rosaline (just a side character, don't mind me)

(Red: "Please, see the video first! Also, i did a little change in some scenes but not too much. Just imagine the red haired one is Kamon and the midnight blue haired one is Riki. Enjoy, CURTAINS UP!!!")

Once there was two families who had quarrel with each other. They were House Capulet and House Montague. Our story begins in a town where two men are fighting for the favor of a woman....

Romeo (Kamon): "Today is the day, i invite Rosaline!" 

Then, he ran to a flower store. When he was about to buy a bouquet of flowers, another man appear before him.

Julius (Riki): "I will buy these flower, the addressee is.....Rosaline"

Romeo (Kamon): "Eh?!"

Julius (Riki): "Do you have a problem?"

Romeo (Kamon): "I'm Romeo, i am inviting Rosaline that i love to my party"

Julius (Riki): "That you love? Don't speak nonsense! The one who gets her heart is me, Julius"

Romeo (Kamon): "Sorry but i won't let you"

Julius (Riki): "Then it's a duel!"

(Red: "Oh my, they fighting over me! It's a dream come true〒▽〒. Ehm, back to the story")

They both let out their sword and start their duel for love. In the middle of the quarrel, a police noticed them.

Police (Jenta): "Hey, what's going on there?!!!"

Romeo (Kamon): "Darn it"

Julius (Riki): "I'm calling a draw. Let's get out of here!"

Police (Jenta): "Halt!!!"(shouted)

They ran as fast as they could from the police. Until they lost the sight of the police, they took a little break.

Julius (Riki): "I think we ran far enough..., are you okay?"

Romeo (Kamon): "Yeah"

As they finish their small talk, the two men saw that the woman was walking happily with another man (Red: "I'm sorry, i love you two but i have to follow the script o(TヘTo). After this i will go to the front seat IMMEDIATLY")

Julius (Riki): "Rejected huh, Romeo"

Romeo (Kamon): "It's the same for you, what's your problem!"

Julius (Riki): "What?!"

They both silent for a while. The silence broke out because of their laughter. The two men united in their unrequited love. The quarrelling duo formed an unparalleled friendship . One day, they talk about their dreams of journeying to new lands...

Romeo (Kamon): "Let's go on a journey, Julius!. It makes we all fired up! We can ditch this crampy town and travel the world together"

Julius (Riki): "Mystery, that's sounds great! I got the brains and you got the brawns and together we can do anything"

Romeo (Kamon): "Yeah, together we can go anywhere!"

The two promised to journey together. However, after meeting again at a party, both of their true identities revealed. What will become of their dreams? Their destinies?

Julius (Riki): "Romeo...Romeo Montague? This can't be....you are really..."

Julius now in his deep thought at the balcony. When he realized, Romeo appear at the back of his house.

Julius (Riki): "Come on Romeo...., why did you, of all people have to be Romeo Montague?"

Then, Romeo kneel on the ground as his hands rose up pointed at Julius.

Romeo (Kamon): "Forsake your house and name, Julius! Because we have even grander dreams to share"

Julius (Riki): "I can't...I can't forsake my family..."

(Red: "✪ ω ✪, this is getting interesting! So dramatic..."*put on sun glasses, munching pop corn and drinking soda*)

Julius listening intently, that Romeo was to become the Lord of Chamberlain. The two of them planned their departure and sought out the help of another. The troubled Romeo and Julius will consult with Friar Laurence.  

Friar Laurence (Alba): "You have my support. What better way to remove the seeds of conflict than this? Blessing be upon on your journey"

Unfortunately, Mercutio and Tybalt had been watching Romeo and Julius on that fateful day. Mistaking their duel as declaration of war, both launched themselves into preparation for all-out conflict. Coincidently, Romeo found out the news on the very day he was meant to depart.

Mercutio (Roma): "One day, Romeo...the city's future will hinge upon you and i will always be by your side"

Romeo (Kamon): "Huffft"(sighed)

At the other side.....

Tybalt (Samuru): "Julius, the name of Montague that name will bring a pox upon our house. While not fearsome, they are a troublesome house! They must driven out. I'm worried about you Julius..., i have a brotherly duty to protect you"

Julius (Riki): "Huffft"(sighed)

Then, both Mercutio and Tybalt ran leaving their young masters. They brought their swords and ready to fight each other. Romeo followed Mercutio silently behind him.

Mercutio (Roma): "Now then, let's put and end to this!"

Tybalt (Samuru): "I will eliminate you with all of your ilk!"

Mercutio (Roma): "Prepare yourself!"

Tybalt (Samuru): "It's a duel! for JULIUS's sake!!!"

Mercutio (Roma): "This is for ROMEO's sake!!!"

They both drawn their sword for their master's pride. The slashing sounds from their sword filled at the place. When Romeo tried to stop them, Mercutio fell to the ground with a deep wound on his chest. The other thing that he hate the most was Mercutio last word. It was he wish that he will bring down the House Capulet. He can't, no he will NEVER do that. So, he make a decision as he swing his sword at Tybalt.

Police (Jenta): "What's going on here?!"

Romeo (Kamon): "..."

Police (Jenta): "You! You better explain yourself after this!"

Romeo admitted to all the crimes and he was sentenced to death. On the other hand, Julius tried to save Romeo's life by seeking advice from Friar Laurence. 

Julius (Riki): "I want to save Romeo, what should i do?"

Friar Laurence (Alba): "If there was a medicine to fake death, then everyone can be fooled"

Julius (Riki): "Don't you die until i return, Romeo"

Friar Laurence (Alba): "Lord, have mercy on us sinners..."

Julius roamed as he seeks the ingredients for the medicine. He will also use it on himself. A few days has past, Romeo execution is around the corner. The police came to the prison along with the friar.

 Police (Jenta): "Now, confess your sins before the Friar! Friar if you would"

Friar Laurence (Alba): "Yes"

When the police got out from the prison, Friar pull out a small bottle from his pocket.

Friar Laurence (Alba): "Well, drink this! After you awaken, go to the arranged place. HE is waiting for you"

As the friar walk away, Romeo grab the bottle in his hand.

Romeo (Kamon): "Julius, in order to keep our promise...you...*drink the medicine* URGHHH!*collapsed*"

Julius took the medicine along with Romeo. The following day, both families held funerals for their fallen sons. Then, on the evening of the second night, mysterious shadows began to emerge from both families' crypts.

Romeo (Kamon): "Hmmm, i managed to sneak away somehow. I wonder if Julius is coming"

Julius (Riki): "Hey, that's my line you know"*appeared from the bushes*

Romeo (Kamon): "Julius...!"

Julius (Riki): "Romeo...!"*hug each other*

Julius (Riki): "I wasn't sure if everything turned out all right"

Romeo (Kamon): "Yeah, i really owe you one. But, with this we're both free"

Julius (Riki): "Mystery...,the two of us we can go anywhere!"

Romeo (Kamon): "Now, then let's get going i'm all fired up! 

Julius (Riki): "Together, we will travel to the ends of the earth!"

They both took their first step of their journey as the sun slowly rose up.

Author's Note:

Woohooヽ(≧□≦)ノ, that was a great performance, right? Actually i made this book for releasing some of my stressful day. Also, there is a chance that this book is slow update. But even so, i hope you guys enjoy it! Okay, i will return to my books now, see you guys soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 22.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
174K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
381K 22.9K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
151K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...