ᴍɪssɪɴɢ || ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

GrizzlyBear_Katsuki tarafından

➪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴍɪssɪɴɢ! Pʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ! Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs" ➪ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ ➪ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʜᴀ... Daha Fazla

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ: (ʏ/ɴ) (ʟ/ɴ)
ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇs' ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟹
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟺
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ
ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ᴍᴀɴɪғᴇsᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸

7.9K 308 394
GrizzlyBear_Katsuki tarafından

Date: September 22, XXXX
Time: 8:24 p.m.
Location: UA Campus

"Oi, be careful dumbass," Katsuki tells you sternly, tightening his arms around your waist as a warning while leaning down to kiss your forehead. He whispers a few threats in your ear, you smacking Katsuki's chest several times until he lets you go with a snarky chuckle.

You pout at the spiky-haired male, getting a cocky smirk in response. "When am I not careful? I'm the embodiment of grace and stealth," You reply, crossing your arms across your chest as your boyfriend of two years raises a brow at your statement.

"Do I need to remind you of the time you tried to sneak into my room and tripped over the desk chair and almost broke your nose from the fall? And the time you tripped over a cord and fell into the balcony door. Also, the time you saw a duck and-"

"Oh, shut up!"

Katsuki's smirk widens as you smack his chest, reaching toward you to pull you into his arms and press you against his muscled chest. The two of you are silent for a whole minute before Katsuki shifts within your grip, toying with the ends of your hair and placing another kiss against your forehead, then both cheeks, and finally a short peck on the lips.

"I'll be fine," You whisper, noticing the expression on Katsuki's face. His eyes are still closed, and his lips linger right above yours, almost hesitant to move away.

Katsuki shifts, laying his forehead against yours and breathing out a sigh through his nose. He doesn't flinch away as you reach a hand up and start to play with the hair against the nape of his neck, his favorite way to be comforted. "I know you will, it's just that I also know how much of a dumbass you are. Especially after being around Dunce Face and Shitty Hair," He mumbles, holding you a little closer.

You chuckle at his attempt to lighten the mood, knowing that he's more worried about this than you are.

He always is.

"It's an easy mission and there won't even be anyone noteworthy there for me to worry about. Besides, I'll be with the old flamey-spark man so we'll watch each other's backs," You tell Katsuki, smiling at him to ease the tension in his muscles, "I'll be home around midnight if everything goes as planned."

Katsuki finally releases you, you getting on your tippy-toes to kiss his cheek since the asshole had the audacity to grow taller like a fucking skyscraper. He takes a hold of your hand, kissing the promise ring on your finger before fully letting you go so you can finally leave.

"I love you Shrimpy."

"I love you too Asshat," You smile, and disappear into the chilled, autumn night air a moment later.

Katsuki sighs, a little disappointed that he's going to have to sleep alone until you get back, but trudges back towards the elevator anyway. He passes his group of idiots, Mina calling out to him from over the back of the couch with one of her usual, dumb smiles.

"Did (Y/n) leave?"

"Obviously! Look at how grumpy he is!" Kaminari chimes in before Bakugo can respond, earning him a nasty glare that threatens to destroy his soul and body.

Kirishima chuckles loudly at his friend's outburst, heading falling back as his long, red hair falls over the arm of the couch. The idiot made the unfortunate decision to let it grow out, so it looks even shittier than it did during their first year at UA.

It looks even worse when he lets you and Mina braid it.

Though, Bakugo will never admit to these idiots that he lets you braid his hair from time to time, even if it's short and not as fun to play with like you complain. You like to tease him that he should grow it out like Kirishima.

Bakugo lets out an annoyed growl. "Oh shut up! I'm going to bed!" He shouts at them, throwing a middle finger over his shoulder which only earns more laughter in response.

He makes it to the elevator just as the squad starts barking in laughter from the couches, no doubt over some snarky comment Shitty Hair or Tape Arms came up with. Bakugo doesn't let it bother him, jabbing the button until a loud ding comes from the elevator as the doors slide open.

It only takes a couple of minutes for him to be back in his dorm room, the familiar setup relaxing to his mind as he flops onto the blankets and suffocates himself in a pillow. Katsuki always has trouble falling asleep when you're not here with him, he's just grown too used to having you beside him to cuddle with. He's been spoiled by your love and teasing affection for so long that it's just another part of his everyday life. If you don't annoy him at least once every day, then he knows something is wrong.

Bakugo lets out a sigh, turning his head to the side to stare at the empty wall. It stares back at him, blank and boring while an annoyed groan comes from the blond-haired male.

"I'm not going to fucking sleep tonight," He tells himself, smothering his face back into the pillow. But, it's only another 30 minutes before he passes out cold.

•••••

Date: September 23, XXXX
Time: 9:12 a.m.
Location: UA Campus

Waking up the second time wasn't any easier.

Even with the smell of bacon and eggs wafting through the small apartment, along with the sound of metal bowls and pans being moved around and clanking together, his mind felt heavy. Bakugo's eyes blink open for a mere second, before closing again in an angry squint at the light being let in by the open curtains on the other side of the living room. It takes his brain another moment to recognize he isn't in his bed at the dorms, and that he shouldn't be able to hear what's going on in the kitchen so clearly from two floors up.

Slowly and with furrowed brows, Bakugo opens his eyes again to find his head laying on the throw pillow of a grey couch and a thin blank draped over his body. The room he's in is nothing like his, with minimum, bland decorations and a lighter color scheme than his own.

It takes the boy two more exhausted blinks to recognize the pictures hung up on the opposite wall over a small, wooden storage cabinet. A picture of you and All Might at an award ceremony, from when you had surpassed Endeavor long enough to take the place as No. 1 hero. It only lasted a year, his whole second year at UA, before Endeavor managed to snatch the spot back and made your rivalry even more fire-fueled. Ever since, both of you have been at each other's necks and taking as many dangerous missions as you can to increase your ranks, much to Bakugo's dismay and disappointment.

Bakugo's gaze shifts in a daze from the photo, to the round dining table made of wood that sits on the other side of the kitchen. He's been here before several times, he finally realizes after his eyes land on the flower arrangement on the table, he's been here with you for dinner. This is All Might's apartment, but why is he here?

The pans clink again in the kitchen and then Bakugo hears the sound of a whisk beating against the sides of a bowl. Over and over again until the cook is satisfied with the mixing. Another clank and then a small click as the stovetop is turned up to cook whatever is being made.

The blinding lights streaming in from outside seem to flash red for a second, and Bakugo's memory flashes back to last night. With Endeavor, and the police, Eraserhead, All Might, and you. No, not you.

You're gone.

That's why he's here. All Might dragged him over last night, though he doesn't remember much of what happened after the heroes and police took off for the night and left behind the news of your disappearance. And, since Bakugo woke up on his own and not to your annoying pestering, he already knows you aren't back. You know how much he worries about you leaving on missions, so you'll always wake him up as soon as you get back to reassure him you're fine or ask him to patch you up with a dumb smile.

Ever so slowly and with more weight on his mind, Bakugo sits up from the couch cushions, the blanket that was wrapped around him falling off and onto the floor. The chill that incases his body is nothing compared to the cold feeling of dread that swells in his chest.

As if sensing his guest is finally awake, Toshinori's messy hair and tired eyes appear around the corner leading to the kitchen. He tries to smile, but it comes out as a grimace with worry laced in his neon blue eyes. Bakugo doesn't need to ask for confirmation, you didn't come home last night.

Fuck.

Toshinori steps around the entrance to the kitchen, approaching him on near-silent feet. His eyes are heavy and the look on their faces when their eyes meet conveys the heaviness resting on both of their minds. You're missing, gone for about 11 hours now with no clues as to who may have taken you, where you are, or how to find you.

Despite the situation being clear to both of them, All Might swallows thickly before opening his mouth, "She didn't come back last night, and according to Dorian, there is still no leads as to where she went or who might have taken her."

Bakugo breathes in, then out, his exhale growing shaky.

It's one thing to know what happened, to be able to process it in the back of his mind in peace. But, hearing that you're gone and that there are no leads at all as to where you are, that's a whole different level of pain and fear. Bakugo's head drops to face the ground, his palms that he used to hold your hands so many times press against his eyelids as he tries to calm his heartbeat and breathing.

It's too early for this.

He just woke up and he already feels like absolute shit.

Bakugo really is going to kick your ass when you get home, even if he has to go out there and find you himself. He's only five months shy of being a full-fledged pro hero, so how much more is there for him to learn anyway? He should be able to go out there right now to search for you, and if the others aren't going to find you, then he sure as hell will.

Bakugo's eyes start to burn and grow heavy with each passing thought in his head. Places you would go, people or enemies who might want to take you, where they would take you, how you might be able to escape all on your own...what might be happening to you right now. Your quirk is not flashy, but you've trained it and your body into weapons made to stop villains and even kill if the situation arises. It's an ideal quirk for escape or other stealth missions, but if someone managed to take you in the first place then they were ready for your quirk and might have been studying you. For all he knows-

Bakugo's spiraling thoughts and quick breathing are cut off by the boney hand placed on his shoulder. His head shoots up, facing the man who has been raising you since you were ten, and by the look in All Might's eyes, Bakugo has to remind himself that he's not the only one that is worried about you.

At least he has the option to help find you, while All Might has lost all of his power and wouldn't be much help now.

"It's going to be alright. I know you're worried but the important thing is to focus on the search," All Might tells him, patting his shoulder gently as he eases onto the cushion beside him, "Dorian expanded the search area, and he's looking for volunteers to help. How about we go out there and do something, instead of sitting here on our asses?"

Bakugo is immediately on his feet after hearing the opportunity in All Might's words, about to head for the door and sprint to his dorm where he keeps his hero costume, but All Might's hand wraps around his wrist to stop him.

"But, breakfast first," He chides, standing and forcing Bakugo into one of the wooden chairs around the dining table, "We'll need all of our strength to look for her."

- • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • -

Things should speed up after this chapter, and more will be revealed soon. Hope you enjoyed Dumplings!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2K 59 5
❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱! ❜── 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- "爆発物" 💥 ; -', ( 𝙋�...
175K 3.6K 69
ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛᵉ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ'ˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ~ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵒ...
118K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
440K 23K 44
𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 (𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘;...