The Snakes Princess (Draco Ma...

By Jiminie_mochi1013

(Y/n) Riddle, thought going to Hogwarts would be great, but it'll prove to be drama filling and dangerous. Wi... More

Welcome! Introductions!
Prolouge
First year | Malfoy Manor
First year | Hogwarts
First year | Classes and Chaos
First year | Saint Potter
First year | Valentines day
First year | Holy hades
End of first year
Summer | Coming Home
Second year | Diagon Alley fight
Second year | Drama
Second year | Terrible day, really
Second year | Slytherin
Second year | Rogue bludger
Second year | Christmas plan
Second year | Bloody Walls and Nightmares
End of Second Year
Summer | Training & Surprises
Third year | Train Ride of Unhapiness
Third year | Tea Leaves Of Doom
Third year | Real feelings
Third year | Invisible Snowball fight
Third year | Sirius Black
End of third year
Summer | Quidditch World Cup
Fourth year | Cold Welcome Back
Fourth Year | Visitors
Fourth year | Ferret
Fourth year | Yule ball
Fourth year | Death & Divination
End of Fourth Year
Summer | Old Friends
Fifth year | Frog lady
Fifth year | Trouble
Fifth year | Dumbledore's Army
Fifth year | Storm brewing
Fifth year | Department of Mysteries
End of Fifth Year
Summer | Different Perspectives
Sixth year | Secrets & Love
Sixth year | Potions
Sixth year | Almost
Sixth year | The Slug Club
Sixth year | Curse
End of Sixth Year
Seventh year | Escape & Apollo
Seventh Year | Radios & Gods
Seventh year | Cyclopes & Time
Seventh Year | Quest Takes a Turn
Battle of Hogwarts
Battle of Hogwarts II
Battle of Hogwarts | The Aftermath
Five years later | Return
Weddings & Reality
A Year later | Babies & Names
Authors note| IMPORTANT
Another Authors Note
Bonus Chapter | Arabella & Regulus
Bonus Chapter | Aaron & Harley
Bonus Chapter | Castor & Leo
Bonus Chapter | Scorpius & Arabella & Adrien
Sequel News

Summer | As The World Caves In

1.6K 51 5
By Jiminie_mochi1013

Your POV ~

I paced the room, I've been stuck at Malfoy Manor for weeks now. Sixth year ended and now I was on my way to my seventh year...if they'd even let me go back to school.

Draco brought my things back from Hogwarts. He insisted that I ask him to buy me clothes if I was bored of the ones in my trunks. I was not going to hold him up on that offer, but then I remembered his love language was gifts.

"These came in, darling." Draco brought in the clothes I requested.

They were still in my closet back home, my original home. I was uncomfortable in dresses for fighting, so I wanted jeans.

"Thanks. Stay, leave, it's up to you."

I took off my dress and grabbed the black jeans from the pile he brought. I pulled on the dark green shirt, which flowed perfectly and wasn't clingy. I put on the outerwear, which consisted of a leather jacket.

"Should I be worried about why you would want to have moveable clothes?" He asked.

"No reason, just need to be ready to fight when needed. Dresses aren't exactly good battle wear." I sighed.

I pulled on my slightly heeled boots. If I needed to run in them, this gave me the ability to.

"Last I checked, you trained in typical training wear. Shorts, tennis shoes, and t-shirt?" Draco questioned.

I put my hands on my hips, "Except for the fact that we're in Wiltshire, it's cold and gloomy. Not to mention, I can fight in almost everything."

Draco put his hands up in surrender. He opened the door and I walked out first. The Death Eaters guarding my door walked with Draco and I to the garden.

Bellatrix and a small group of Death Eaters were there to watch. Voldemort was there too, probably hoping to see me get my ass kicked and handed to me.

Draco glanced at me, walking to stand beside his mother and father. Bellatrix seemed to be happy for this meeting, seeing as it was regarding how to use me.

"As we all know, my niece has joined us. Today we will be deciding who is to take her in their group and under their wing." Voldemort said.

"What about her family? They have the same blood as her." A Death Eater spoke up.

I glared at where the voice came from, "It's simple really, touch my family and I break your hands. If you paid attention, you'd realize I'm the only one in my family who uses old magic. No one else, just me."

"You heard the girl...touch her family, you die." Bellatrix mocked my voice.

"You seem to not remember Bellatrix. I broke YOUR wrist, and quite frankly, I hold grudges so...watch your words." I snapped.

Her eyes went wide and she sank back into the crowd. Maybe it was her mocking me, or the fact Fenrir Greyback was near me, but something told me they weren't going to respect my wishes.

The meeting continued, Voldemort concluded I'd go back to Hogwarts, but only with Alecto and Amycus Carrow. They gave me dirty looks, so I returned the favor. It's not like they were nice people, so I don't mind if they hate me.

"Take her back up to her room. One of you take her lunch to her, she won't be allowed out unless she has guards by her." Voldemort ordered.

Fenrir Greyback pushed me forward, I turned to look at him. He bared his teeth and looked at me angrily. I glared at him, taking this time to kick him in the kneecap again.

"Do that again...I'll kill you." I whispered.

I walked to my room, Draco following not far behind with his parents. I was confused as to why Lucius was even in my room in his Manor. He hated me and everything my family stood for.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry we got you into this mess." Narcissa apologized.

Draco looked down guiltily. This family loves to blame themselves for things that happen to me. Truth was, I don't blame them and while I wanted to...I couldn't.

"You have nothing to do with this, none of you. You can't apologize for blood, that is...Merope Gaunt's fault, not yours." I sighed.

"Right...Gaunt. I forget your family is really of Pureblood origins." Lucius sighed.

Draco rolled his eyes at his fathers words. Nothing I did would ever be good, and though Narcissa likes me, she still grew up with the same ideals as well.

My family may be a long line of Pureblood wizards, but our beliefs made them hate us. It wasn't like we completely threw away everything Pureblood.  We have our own ideals, but we were all taught manners and how to act proper. My brothers and I just threw it aside when they weren't needed.

"Well, don't forget she's also a Vargas and Kelley through her father and grandmother." Narcissa corrected.

Draco and I looked at her in confusion. She looked at me with wide eyes and quickly put her hand to her mouth, like she shouldn't have told us that.

"Kelley? Who are they?" Draco asked, reading my thoughts exactly.

Narcissa fixed herself, "Never mind what I said, I promised not to tell a soul. So both of you say goodbye for now and come join us in the Garden for lunch."

She left with Lucius and I looked at Draco with confusion. He shrugged and went off with his parents to lunch.  The Carrows brought lunch up to me, which consisted of my least favorite foods. On the pink plate was a steak and kidney pie, which would've been okay if the inside wasn't over salted and the meat near raw.

The only thing I could eat was a roll and some potatoes. Jokes on them, I love potatoes...but not because I'm Irish. No, it's because potatoes are wonderful.

I sipped on my tea as I ate what I could, which left me craving some fruits or veg. The rest of my day I spent in my room, reading as many books as I could in trunks Draco brought back.

When I ran out of reading material, I went to the Malfoy's library. Looking for something other than the Dark Arts, I found a mauve colored book with no title. Opening it, I read its fading letters on brown parchment. It was a book on information about other wizarding families.

These weren't uncommon, since most Pureblood families have to have knowledge on certain families that attend balls or other kinds of events. I sat down and flipped through the pages, reading about each family carefully.
-

-

-

-
Time skip & Draco's POV ~

It was evening now and I hadn't seen (Y/n) most of the day. The Dark Lord thought I'd help her in escaping, so he made sure I didn't spend more than thirty minutes with her.

The Carrow siblings told me she was in the library all day. What she'd want to read there was beyond me, she hated the dark arts.

I was on my way to tell her dinner was waiting for her in her room, but Bellatrix burst through the manor doors with more Death Eaters behind her. The Dark Lord walked in as well, triumphant.

Bellatrix noticed me and swished me away from the library entrance. She had me stand with my parents as she went inside the library.

She dragged (Y/n) out, but (Y/n) didn't resist and instead...she seemed to be trying not to lash out for being dragged out. She looked around the room and seemed confused why they all looked at her.

"What's with you snot rags? Did you find a sale at Hot Topic?" She brushed her clothes.

"I don't think you'll be calling us names when you find out what happened." Bellatrix said.

She seemed even more confused, but she shrugged. She looked over at the Dark Lord, her arms crossed.

"I'll assume you did something, seeing as you all are back and I recall seeing you all vanish for a few hours."

My mother and father looked at me worried. That told me what would happen next wasn't good at all. The Dark Lord looked at my Mother, who took a few steps forward.

She seemed to be thinking for the right words, with regret on her face.

"(Y/n)...listen." She said calmly.

(Y/n) looked around, her brows furrowing when she looked at my mother. Her eyes became glassy and her breathing became a bit heavier.

"Narcissa...you're scaring me."

Mother opened her mouth, but closed it when the doors opened again. Two Death Eaters dragged in a body and set it on the floor in front of her. The body had salt and pepper hair, and a matching wedding ring, that he wore even after Arabella Roseore's death.

"I—I'm sorry—" Mother stuttered.

Her father groaned, looking up he saw (Y/n) standing over him. He could barely even lift his head, and he was in a fetal position due to the pain. Seeing him like that, (Y/n) fell to her knees and reached out for his hand. She shook as she looked at him, and her voice was beyond heartbreaking.

"Dad? What happened? Why are you here?" She asked quickly.

He laid on his back and looked at her. His face had streaks of tears and he seemed out of it, his face pale and almost lifeless. He held her hand tight, and she put her forehead to his knuckles.

"I....love....you." He strained.

She shook her head, "No, no. Dad, don't give up. Who did this? Tell me."

He swallowed harshly, his eyes brimming with tears as he looked over at me. He mouthed 'Thank you' to me and turned his attention back to his weeping daughter.

"Now you see, the only way you can protect your family...is by complying." Voldemort said.

She breathed in shakily, looking at him with a glare, "If this was to teach me a lesson...you're a fucking psycho."

He grinned, enjoying her tears.

"This was not my command dear one, no, he's just...a liability. Helping Harry Potter to escape, we just so happened to torture him until he couldn't move. Not to mention he attacked my people who infiltrated the Ministry."

(Y/n) inhaled sharply, "I wasn't lying when I said I'd skin you alive, might as well turn your pretty snake into a bag. She'd be more useful like that than the time she spent as a human."

Nagini hissed at (Y/n) rather fiercely. (Y/n) hissed back even more agitated. I didn't need to speak Parseltongue to know she threatened Nagini.

Voldemort looked at the Carrow siblings and Fenrir Greyback, nodding. The Carrow siblings grabbed (Y/n) and restrained her from moving. Making sure she couldn't run to her fathers side.

"LET GO OF ME!!! YOU PSYCHO BITCH!!!" She shook around to escape.

They held on as tightly as they could. Voldemort looked at Fenrir with a grin,

"Show my niece what happens when she goes against me."

Fenrir growled and pounced onto Adrien Riddle's body. Adrien screamed as Fenrir tore out a chunk of his throat. His body was trying to fight back, but soon the screams became muffled and his body went still.

Fenrir stood up, blood dripping from his mouth. Mother made me turn away, so I didn't have to see the torn flesh from Adrien's neck and the pool of blood by him.

(Y/n) screamed and cried as she looked at her fathers dead body. She was crying so much, she almost sounded like she couldn't breathe.

"Per se qui e fracta toi, per se qui e total toi."

The Carrow siblings screamed as their hands were twisted and broken.

(Y/n) ran to her fathers body, crying and putting her hands to his neck. She shook as her hands and jeans became stained with blood. She looked up at Fenrir and stood up.

"You...you will PAY FOR THIS!! I WILL MAKE YOUR HEART EXPLODE YOU GLORIFIED DOG!!!" She shouted.

Fenrir wiped the blood off his mouth, "If you could do that, you'd still fail."

She screamed in his face, her hand thrusting outwards. She wasn't even touching him, but Fenrir bent back in pain, choking. He lurched forward, blood spilling from his mouth. He was throwing up blood and (Y/n) looked at him angrily.

"THAT'S MY FATHERS BLOOD YOU FILTHY MONGREL!!"

She only stopped when he threw up nothing but clear vomit. She went back to her fathers body, draping herself over him to cry. Her bloody hands gripped at her hair as she wailed.

"Now, now, calm down and we can continue with what your mission will be." Voldemort said.

She stopped crying for a second, she got up from the floor. She turned on her heel and made a swiping motion with her hands. A table flipped over and a vase fell to the floor. She screamed as loud as she could, the candles in the room going out. The room shook as everything around us rattled.

She brought up her hand to one of the Death Eaters, they flew across the room. She threw other Death Eaters back as if they were nothing more than a sack of potatoes in her way.

"You may be scary to others, but not to me. You don't get to tell me what to do. Got it?" She said through gritted teeth.

Bellatrix clicked her tongue as she walked a few steps towards (Y/n), "Now dear...at least we got your father here to say goodbye. Mourn him for a bit and then we can discuss what you'll be doing at Hogwarts."

(Y/n) didn't like that, but once again she looked at her fathers body and fell to her knees. She screamed her heart out and sobbed as loudly as she could. I was almost sure this was worse than when her mother died.

"Dad, I'm so sorry. I never wanted this for you, for any of us. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She cried.

His body obviously didn't respond, and (Y/n) held his cold hand as she cried. Her cries echoed through the entire house, and she screamed until her throat was raw.

"Let's get you cleaned up, dear." Mother went towards her and helped her up.

She looked at Bellatrix, who went with mother to help clean (Y/n) up. I went towards the body, feeling the urge to throw up when I saw Adrien Riddle there.

His face was colorless and on his ring finger sat his wedding ring. I took it off of him, figuring he'd want one of his kids to have it. Even in death, he was the nicest man I'd ever met.

"Draco, go see (Y/n). I'll bury the body." Father said.

"No, he can't be buried here! Take him to the Roseore family graveyard, bury him with his wife, and carve his name into the tree." I whispered.

Father looked at me astounded. He quietly picked up Adrien Riddle's body and went out the door. I went upstairs to (Y/n)'s room, which was beside mine. Opening the door, I saw mother and Bellatrix sitting beside a crying (Y/n). Mother looked up at me, waving for me to come in.

I did, and as soon as (Y/n) saw my shoes, she hugged me. She cried a river on my suit, and Bellatrix looked at us amused.

"We'll leave you two for now." Mother pushed Bellatrix out the door.

I stayed with (Y/n), letting her cry. She cried so hard she ended up getting hiccups. She held onto me and I felt my heart break. She lost both of her parents, and she's being used as a weapon while she's imprisoned in my Manor.

I felt a wave of worry. When her mother died she was a wreck and acted out, but now she was orphaned at seventeen with her remaining family gone because of the war.

Narcissa's POV ~

"So, Cissy, it seems Draco has a real soft spot for the Riddle girl." Bellatrix said.

I was worried where she'd go with this. My sister has always been a little...crazy. She was especially so when we found out Andromeda was marrying a muggleborn. I wasn't happy with it either, but I wasn't Bellatrix.

"Yes, we all do. Her mother was my best friend and we've known her since she was a babe." I frowned.

Bellatrix walked around the drawing room, her finger dragging on the walls. She turned on her heel, a look on her face.

"I doubt she'd agree to a marriage, and her family is full of blood traitors. It's a disgrace Draco is even dating her!"

I narrowed my eyes, "Just where are you going with this, sister?"

She shrugged, "Last I heard, the Greengrass family had two eligible daughters. Daphne and Astoria, no?"

I chuckled, "You failed to realize that they are blood traitors as well. Their parents are just as bad and they mostly care for money."

Bellatrix sat in one of the chairs, her feet up and in my way. I pushed her feet down, she looked at me upset for ruining her fun.

"Well, they won't be dead by the end of this." She muttered.

"What are you talking about?"

She scoffed, standing back up. She gently grabbed a strand of my platinum blond hair, letting it go in utter disgust.

"Please Cissy, you didn't think after the Dark Lord took over...he'd let her live, did you?"

My facial expression must've given her the answer she wanted, because she drew out her wand and pointed it at one of our vases.

"He's going to break that girl like a fine piece of China. When the sorrow makes her unable to fight," Bellatrix shot a spell at the vase, making it fall to the ground and break into millions of pieces. "Then it is done, and there will be no competition. No successors for the Dark Lord to kill for power, and she will be with her dear mummy and daddy again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 10.4K 46
โ”โ” โ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you โž IN WHICH... ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
3.3K 160 21
The war is over. Voldemort has been defeated. While Hermione Granger tries to keep face, demonstrating the courage and tenacity of Gryffindor house...
239 24 12
Since birth you were taught the responsibilities of being a Riddle, when you go to hogwarts you start to discover what it is like to be Voldemorts da...
105K 1.9K 70
---------------------------- When the Wizarding World falls. Who will Rise? 'You put your faith in the wrong person.Don't you see Potter? I was born...