Percy Jackson Gay Ships

By Emzy985

Mostly Percy-centric ships. I'm willing to do the odd straight and/or non Percy-centric ships. Includes smut... More

Connor x Percy (Fluff)
Jercy (Fluff)
Percico (Angst)
Author's Note
Willercy (Fluff)
Perleo (Fluff)
Frank x Percy (Smut)
Out Of My League
Nico x Percy x Annabeth (Fluff)
Lukercy (Angst)
Out Of My League Part 2
Jercy (Smut)
Percico (Fluff)
Unique
Unique Part 2
Lukercy (Smut)
Perleo (Angst)
Lukercy (Angst)
Lukercy (Angst)
I'm Sorry
Bluebell
Bluebell Part 2
Unique Part 3
Connor x Percy (Smut)
His Angel & His Devil
Secrets
His Angel & His Devil Part 2
Secrets Part 2
I'm Feeling Little
Percollo (Fluff)
Dead
Perjasico (Smut)
Dead Part 2
Endangered Health
Willercy (Fluff)
Alone At Night
Endangered Health Part 2
Fake I Love Yous
I'm Feeling Little Part 2
Perjaswilico (Fluff)
Perjasico (Smut)
Alone At Night Part 2
Alone At Night Part 3
I Don't Give A Fuck If It's Not Canon
Endangered Health Part 3
Believe In Me
Jercy (Fluff)
Jercy (Fluff)
Hide The Baby
Someone Help Nico
Believe In Me Part 2
Hide The Baby Part 2
Endangered Health Part 4
All It Takes Is A Panda Onesie
Out Of Sight Out Of Mind
The Thief's Daisies
Fucked It For Real This Time
Someone Help Nico Part 2
You're My Person
Perjaswilico
Endangered Health Part 5
Clarisse x Percy x Chris
Praetor Boyfriend
Praetor Boyfriend Part 2
Someone Help Nico Part 3
Nobody Camper
Love My Fear
The Creator
Christmas Prompts (1/25)
I Mean I Hope So
Christmas Prompts (6/25)
Christmas Prompts (7/25)
Christmas Prompts (8/25)
Christmas Prompts (9/25)
Christmas Prompts (10/25)
Christmas Prompts (11/25)
Christmas Prompts (12/25)
Christmas Prompts (13/25)
Christmas Prompts (14/25)
Christmas Prompts (15/25)
Christmas Prompts (16/25)
Christmas Prompts (17/25)
Christmas Prompts (18/25)
Christmas Prompts (19/25)
Christmas Prompts (20/25)
Christmas Prompts (21/25)
Christmas Prompts (22/25)
Christmas Prompts (23/25)
Christmas Prompts (24/25)
Christmas Prompts (2/25)
Christmas Prompts (25/25)
Stupid
Mistake (Percico)
Christmas Prompts (3/25)
Hide The Baby Part 3
(The) Dispute
Distanced
Christmas Prompts (4/25)
Force of Confusion - Habit
Young Prissy
Green
Texts
Competition of Love
Towels
Be Your Friend Part 1
Bisexual
Prey
Friendship
Forgiveness
Toothpaste
Drabbles
Sports
Finished
β™‘ I'm Back β™‘

Christmas Prompts (5/25)

1.3K 42 11
By Emzy985

Ship: Jercy.
Prompt: I thought I was straight but then I saw you in that elf costume.

Warning: Crossdressing. A few sexual comments. Underlining d/s.

With all of their different families, home lives and backgrounds, it was rather hard for their group of friends to spend Christmas together the way they wished.

Plus, so many demigods meeting up outside of camp never lead to anything good.

So it was just best to spend Christmas Eve going through their list of people to IM, having already handed out gifts before each person left camp.

This year however, Chiron had to go away, 'for business', so some of the older campers were left in charge.

With that, they all decided to spend Christmas at camp, even setting up Christmas-based activities for the year-rounders.

Christmas night found some of the older campers in the living room of the Big House, laughing and joking.

Somehow, the topic had gotten onto who would look best in the elf costume Piper was holding up.

A couple of them - namely Piper and Percy - had decided to dress up to surprise some of the younger kids.

Piper's mom had offered to sort out her costume and Piper, panicking over presents and such, reluctantly agreed.

The only problem was that the costume Aphrodite had picked, definitely wasn't suitable for a children's party.

Everyone was throwing out their votes, someone jokingly saying Chiron, earning a round of laughs from the whole group.

Piper huffed a last laugh, wiping the tears out of her eyes. She quietened the whole group down before turning to Annabeth.

"Annabeth? Who do you think? I personally think you would look great."

Annabeth's eyes did a circle around the room, taking in builds and sizes.

Her eyes were calculating, like always. Even for something as simple as this.

Her eyes landed on her boyfriend and she had to hold back a smirk.

Percy blushed.

"Percy." She announced, her voice clear and full of confidence.

Percy tipped his head back, his hands covering his face as he groaned.

Leo looked thoughtful, turning to look from the costume to Percy.

"You know what, I can see it."

Percy groaned again, louder this time, before burying his face in Hazel's shoulder. Hazel just continued to giggle.

At Percy's reaction, Annabeth's expression turned 'confused'.

"What? You didn't act like this last night when you were wearing-"

"Pyjamas! I was wearing pyjamas."

Percy's face was bright red, coming out of his hiding spot only long enough for his words to be heard.

Annabeth smiled, nodding.

"Yes, very, very ... pyjamas."

The adjective she used went unheard by the whole group, Percy having darted across the circle to clamp a hand over her mouth.

"Blue. They were very blue pyjamas. Obviously."

Percy cleared his throat, bringing it down an octave so it wasn't so high.

"Don't know what else they would be."

Annabeth frowned, her eyebrows furrowed.

"I do-"

"Not. You do not."

Leo made eye contact with first Annabeth and then Jason, smirking.

"I mean, it seems like she does."

"Well she doesn't." Percy snapped.

His tone caused a raise of eyebrows around the group and a very smug smirk from Annabeth, knowing Percy was just digging himself deeper into this little hole he had created.

"All in favour of Percy trying on the costume, raise your hand." Jason said.

Percy frowned, feeling like Jason just wanted to feel included. At Percy's expense apparently.

Percy's jaw dropped when every hand rose, the quickest belonging to Annabeth, Leo, Piper, and Jason.

Next to Leo, Calypso rolled her eyes, as if she herself didn't have her hand raised high.

A quick glance around the room and then Percy was gone, running as fast as he could.

"Percy."

Percy stopped immediately upon hearing Annabeth's voice, recognising the tone she used almost immediately.

Percy turned, walking back to the group with his head ducked, ignoring the three voices shouting a drawn out ooh.

Percy took the now free space next to Annabeth, everyone having moved to clear space.

As he sat, he tried to take up as much room as he could, 'accidentally' elbowing Travis in the face.

Percy looked at Travis, his face mocking and his voice full of sarcasm.

"Oops. I'm so clumsy."

Annabeth cleared her throat.

Percy apologised.

Piper chucked the costume at Percy, throwing him an expectant look too.

Percy sighed exaggeratedly, appearing reluctant.

The speed with which he stood and left the room however said otherwise.

Jason was broken.

He couldn't think, couldn't move.

Oh wait, he could think. Of Percy. Percy and only Percy.

Percy and the stupid elf costume he was currently wearing.

The costume was an off-the-shoulder green dress, the thin strips of fabric wrapped around his upper arms a snowy white.

The dress ended about mid-thigh, the points of the jagged edges just touching the tops of the red and white striped stockings.

Percy looked rather happy for something he'd been seemingly forced into.

Percy took his seat back in the circle, absentmindedly playing with the bell at the tip of his elf hat.

Jason made eye contact with Piper. Piper tilted her head to one side, smirking when Jason nodded slightly.

She tapped Leo's knee twice, going unseen by the room's other occupants.

When Leo turned to look at her, she nodded at Jason, causing a large grin to spread across Leo's face.

There was a mumbled "I told him" from Leo, his eyes darting between Jason and Percy.

Annabeth watched all three of them interact, her eyes slightly narrowed.

Annabeth leaned over to whisper in Percy's ear, something that made his face flush a dark red.

At the way Jason's stare became almost hungry and the fact that he never looked away like the majority of the others, Annabeth smiled slightly.

She whispered one last thing into Percy's ear before moving away and announcing that they should probably all go to bed now, seeing as they had stayed out way past curfew.

There was a round of reluctant nods and annoyed groans. Everyone still stood and followed Annabeth out of the house however.

Having seen Percy not even attempt to move, Jason stayed.

Percy looked restless, having already moved to lie on his back, his hands rested on his stomach.

Jason stood up, heading over to Percy from what was the opposite side of the circle.

Just before Jason reached him, Percy turned over, so he was laying on his stomach, resting his head on his hands.

He looked up at Jason, his calves raising and crossing at the ankles unconsciously.

Percy waved.

Jason waved back.

Jason crouched just in front of Percy, resting his forearms on his thighs.

"You doing okay?"

Percy smiled, moving to cross his arms so he could rest the side of his head on them. He continued to stare up at Jason.

"I'll admit, I didn't think you could pull it off. It actually looks quite nice on you though."

Percy hummed, smiling.

"Does it now?"

Jason only nodded.

"So you figured it out yet?"

Jason looked confused, his eyebrows furrowed.

Percy huffed a small laugh.

"You mean you staring at me nonstop for the past three weeks wasn't you trying to figure out your sexuality?"

Jason's jaw dropped, his cheeks tinting a light pink.

He thought he was being discreet. He voiced his thoughts, his head ducked slightly.

Percy shook his head fondly, still smiling.

"If discreet to you means everyone knows, then yes, you were being discreet."

Groaning, Jason sat down properly, his head tilted back and his hands covering his face.

Percy couldn't help but giggle at his - for now - friend, having thought Jason knew how obvious he was with both his actions and his staring.

Percy moved, rolling over again. He was now laying on his back as he stared across at Jason.

"So, did you figure it out?"

Jason nodded.

Percy smiled, happy someone he cared so much for was successful in really finding themselves.

Jason thought back to Percy's reaction to Annabeth whispering in his ear.

"Earlier, when Annabeth whispered in your ear and you went bright red," Percy hid his face with his hands, "what did she say? If you don't mind me asking, of course."

"She said you'd be good at... Said to imagine myself..."

Jason looked confused, having leaned forward to try and hear Percy's mumbles. It didn't work, all he heard was several unintelligible hums of mhm.

"Say that again."

Percy sighed, doing nothing when Jason gently pulled his hands away from his face.

"She said you'd be a great," Percy grew quieter, "dom. Said to imagine myself," he once again went quiet, "underneath you."

Jason raised an eyebrow, the corner of his lips tilted up.

"Did she now?"

"Yeah." Percy voice was small, almost shy.

"And why would she do that?"

"Because I'm a sub and have a massive crush on you and won't stop ranting about how great you are?"

Percy paused, his eyes wide.

"Hypothetically."

Jason nodded, his lips pursed in understanding.

"Obviously."

"Did she tell you to imagine what it would be like to kiss me?"

Percy sighed.

"No. She told me to kiss you."

"You know what, I like that idea. Maybe you should. You gonna listen to your domme or do I have to report back to her?"

Percy looked at Jason as if he was stupid.

"Yes, because I'm dumb enough to not take the chance to kiss you, disobey Annabeth, and then let Annabeth find out that I disobeyed her from someone else all at the same time. It's nice to know that's how you think of me."

Jason rolled his eyes, feeling dependent on the jokey tone Percy used.

"Okay, if you're not dumb enough to do all that, then kiss me."

So Percy kissed him.

As they kissed, they stayed unaware - somehow - of the three people watching from the doorway.

"Why is this so-"

"Leo."

"Right, I'm leaving."

As he left, Annabeth and Piper turned to look at each other, rolling their eyes before turning back to their boyfriends and smiling.

Piper tilted her head to one side, contemplating.

"Percy really does look good in that dress."

"I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 3.4K 19
Disclaimer: I believe this story is too poorly put together to enter into the wattys. I'm sorry -- Neighbor au-- Disclaimer: ALL CHARACTERS BELONG T...
33.8K 565 19
Just another three days in the infirmary solangelo story, no smut. For all the gay idiots on wattpad who leave the funniest comments TW - Violence, S...
62.5K 1K 13
Decided to start this one because we love Will and Nico here. Fluff and angst ahead! I love and do take requests so please leave them! Enjoy these on...
5.7K 116 21
This is a Oneshot book about the slash ship Semishira and their lives together in each Au's. Thank you for reading if you do. Note: this book contai...