You lover her but I love you...

By Cariocapistoles

Jose Carioca and his girlfriend Maria vaz (Rosinha) broke up and she kicked him out. Now he doesn't have anyw... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
ANOTHER UPDATE!! IMPORTANT
Chapter 4

Β‘UPDATE!

253 6 2
By Cariocapistoles

Hello everyone I wanted to say hello and hope everyone is doing well! I am the creator of this book on my other account but I got a new phone and sadly do not remember my password for that account. So I will finish up this story on this account. I appreciate all the reads and it really got me motivated to keep writing the book again. Hope you guys understand and I hope I can finish the book on this account!!
Hope you all have a great day!!!

UPDATE : so I really don't know where I'm taking this story tbh and I really don't like it.
It's feels really rushed and stuff like that.
I'll most likely post a chapter every few weeks. But idk Im not really in the fandom as much as I was like 2 years ago but I still wanna write the fic kinda. Hope y'all understand I guess. But I still will be writing but it'll be more longer for me to write chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...