Fate

By xxlovetoreadxx

Both of them were just looking for sex until feelings got involved, secrets unfolded, and unconditional love... More

Introduction
One: Ray's
Two: Undeniable Attraction
Three: Church Boy
Four: MRDance Studio
Five: Blank Mind
Six: Prove It
Seven: Warning
Eight: Missing You
Nine: The Consultation
Ten: Snake in the grass
Eleven: Family Secrets
Twelve: Set Up
Thirteen: Don't tell mama
Fourteen: Broken Trust
Fifteen: Watch your back
Sixteen: Trouble in Paradise
Seventeen: Late Apologies
Eighteen: A Mother's Love
Nineteen: The Beginning
Twenty One: Hoe Problems
Twenty Two: Grand Apology
Twenty Three: Self-Accusation
Twenty Four: Ten Steps Back
Twenty Five: Surprise Shawtyyy
Twenty Six: Disagreement
Twenty Seven: Respect is Earned
Twenty Eight: Charge it to the Game
Twenty Nine: Do Better
Thirty: Next Stop..Sin City
Thirty One: Domino Effect
Thirty Two: Moving Too Fast
Thirty Three: Let's Play a Game
Thirty Four: Forgiveness
Thirty Five: Truth
Thirty Six: Cousin, Lani
Thirty Seven: Addiction
Thirty Eight: Karma
Thirty Nine: Black, Old School Corvette
Fourty: My Bro, My Bro
Fourty One: T.O.X.I.C
Fourty Two: Pigs
Fourty Three: Home Sweet Home
Fourty Four: Thick and Thin
Fourty Five: Ride for you
Fourty Six: A.A.J
Fourty Seven: Mommy & Daddy issues
Fourty Eight: Personal Problem
Fourty Nine: Ulterior Motive
Epilogue: Fate

Twenty: Noise Complaints

11.7K 486 237
By xxlovetoreadxx

"SHIT!" I yell as I put my blunt out and pick Milani's body up out of her vomit. This is not how I planned to spend my night at all.

Carrying her into the bathroom, I sit her up next to the bathtub and use a wet towel to clean her face and wipe down her clothes. The feeling of the water wakes her up, but I know she's just as confused as I am.

"I-I'm drunk." She smiles at me.

"I know. I'm gone take care of you. Take your clothes off while I run you a bath."

Nodding her head, Milani starts taking off her clothes while I fill up the tub and help her inside. Grabbing the shampoo from the counter, I use a handful of water to wet her hair then cleanse the vomit out. 

"Milani, can you bathe yourself?"

She doesn't answer, but instead slowly starts washing her body. While she's doing that, I pull back the covers on the bed, turn on the heater, and carry clothes from Milani's suitcase into the bathroom. Once she's finished and in bed, I cover her up and make myself more comfortable.

30 minutes later, I feel Milani shaking my arm and realize that I had fallen asleep.

"You good now?" I ask, looking into her eyes.

"Not really, but I will be. What the hell are you doing here?"

"Brandon told me we were coming to New York because he wanted to have a bros trip to talk some sense into me. What you doing here?"

Milani rubs her temples, clearly annoyed that I'm here.

"Me and Chanel are here for our pole dancing competition. We were supposed to be in the room together, but the front desk said there was some problems and they could only give us separate rooms."

Both of us get quiet and I laugh lowly. "They played us."

"Pretty much." Milani says with a soft smile.

Both of us get quiet once more then I decide to make my move. Leaning in, I place a soft kiss on Milani's lips and wrap my arms around her. She deepens the kiss by sucking my bottom lip and pulling it between her teeth.

"Wait, no! This isn't happening. We're not about to just kiss and ride off into the sunset like everything is fine between us. You were a disrespectful asshole at that hospital and you left me there! We haven't talked for weeks!" She says as she pushes me off her.

Rubbing the back of my neck, I sigh loudly and rub my hands down my face. "Milani, I apologize for being an asshole and for leaving you. I made a mistake and I should've been a man about it, instead of avoiding you. Believe it or not, all I've been thinking about is you. I've been thinking about how much I missed your voice, your smell, and your touch." I say as I run my hands up her thigh and kiss her neck. "Do you forgive me?"

Letting out a deep breath, Milani nods her head. "I forgive you. Now kiss me." She moans as I place my lips back onto hers and use my right hand to unhook her bra. Placing wet kisses from her lips down to her thighs, I open her legs and slide her pants and panties down to her ankles. I bury my face between her legs, using my tongue to make her cum repeatedly. Once I'm finished, she does the same to me; turning me on more than I already am.

Crawling towards her, I massage my dick then slap it against her clit three times; watching my precum and her juices leave a trail. She moans softly because her pussy is already sensitive from cumming multiple times.

"You want this dick, baby?" I whisper , licking and sucking on her earlobe.

"Yesss. I can't hold out any longer. Please fuck the shit outta me."

Nodding my head, I slowly slide my dick into Milani; making her gasp and dig her nails into my back.

"Fuck! You're so damn big."

"I know and it's not all in yet. You want me to stop?"

"Hell naw. Keep going." She moans and I do as I'm told.

Pushing myself all the way into her, I slow stroke her as I massage her nipples with my fingers. She moans loudly as I pick up the pace, gripping her throat hardly. The harder I slam into her, the more her titties bounce up and down.

"Damn this pussy wet." I moan and grunt as Milani cums all over my dick, closing her eyes. "Look at me, Lani." I say as I bite my lip.

Milani opens her eyes and squeezes her walls around my dick; making me lose it and nut deep inside her. Beads of sweat roll down both of our foreheads as we lay on the bed, catching our breath. Moments later, Milani gets up and climbs on top of me; slowly sliding herself down my hard dick while keeping her eyes connected with mine.

"Mhmm fuck! Girl, you gone make me get you pregnant!" I moan as Milani bounces up and down on my dick. Every time she bounces, I lean up and take each nipple into my mouth then use my hands to hold her ass cheeks up; drilling my dick into her hardly.

"Shit Shit Shittttt!!" She yells out as I cover her mouth with one of my hands.

We both cum again and our hot, sticky bodies slide off each other as we both get off the bed and stand on the floor. I grab a bottle of water from my bag and take a huge gulp then pass it to Milani, watching her drink it slowly.

"Aite, break over." I say as I snatch the water bottle from her and put the top on; tossing it on the dresser.

Staring up and down her body makes my dick spring back up so I walk over to her and pick her up into my arms. She wraps her legs around me as I walk us towards the wall, letting her back rest against it while I slide myself into her. She bites into my shoulder as I continuously bounce her onto my dick; making her legs shake in my arms.

"Who....pussy...is...it?" I ask between kisses on her collar bone.

Milani doesn't answer me so I start thrusting my hips upward then use one arm to hold her up while I use my hand to rub circles on her clit.

"I said who pussy is it!?"

"Y-yours! It's yours, daddy!!" She moans loudly as her walls contract around my dick, meaning that she's cumming again.

Walking us over to the bed, I toss her on it and position her on all fours; smacking her ass then sliding into her. I slowly take my dick completely out of her and inch it back in; teasing her.

"Drummerrrr, stop fucking playing with meeee."

Smirking, I shove my entire dick into her hardly and she cries out in pain that quickly turns into pleasure. She tries to run from the dick so I grab her arms and hold them firmly behind her back so she can't move.

"Stop fucking running! Take this dick!" I aggressively yell then kiss her back. "Fuck, Lani. This wet ass pussy finna make me cum again."

Breathing in deeply, I stroke her a couple more times before releasing my thick, hot load inside her then letting her arms go. She collapses onto the bed and I do the same, both of our chests rapidly heaving up and down.

Picking Milani up, I lay her back on the bed and cover us both up then pull her into my arms. We both lay quietly until she starts kissing my chest then tracing my tattoos with her fingernails.

"Don't start nun you can't finish. You making my dick hard." I say as I put her hand on my dick so she can feel it growing.

"I can always finish it." She says, licking her lips.

Just as we're about to go for another round, we hear loud knocking on the door and Chanel's voice on the other side.

"Shh, maybe she'll go away if we don't say anything." I whisper and Milani nods, lost in my arms. I can tell her mind is wondering about something. I just have no idea what it is.

Before I have the chance to ask her, Milani's phone rings so she reaches off the bed to grab it and I see Holloway's name pop up on the screen.

"Hey, sexy." Milani says on the phone then puts her pointer finger across her lips, meaning I should be quiet.

I raise my eyebrows and laugh at her ass. I'm glad she's been doing her part and making that nigga comfortable with her.

"I hear you on the phone, Lani and I still have your room key from when I let your drunk ass inside earlier! Brandon is with me and we're coming in!" Chanel says as the door swings open.

"Well shit, we came to make sure y'all didn't kill each other, but I see y'all good. Hell, y'all better than good. Y'all niggas look like y'all been fucking the shit outta each other." Brandon laughs trying to drag Chanel out of the room.

I quickly look over to Milani and relief sweeps over me when I realize that she got off the phone right before Brandon started talking. That was a close one...too close.

"Y'all stay. I'm the one who's leaving." Milani says as she drags the sheet off the bed to cover her body, leaving the comforter on me.

She disappears into the bathroom and comes out fully dressed then puts on her shoes, grabs her purse and leaves out of the room; leaving us all confused.

"What the fuck was that? Lani ass tripping." Brandon says, shaking his head.

"I'll go check on her!" Chanel says then takes off running after her.

Brandon looks around the room then tosses me my basketball shorts. He turns his back while I get dressed and sit on the bed. "I'm dressed, nigga."

"Aye D, so where is it safe to sit at in here?" Brandon asks, looking back at me.

I look around the room and flashbacks of me and Milani having sex hit me like a tsunami, sending chills all over my body.

"Just sit on that desk over there. I'm pretty sure we didn't get no juices on it."

"Ew, no wonder It's funky in here."

"Fuck you, B, but forreal tho, I appreciate what you did for me. I know I don't say it often, but you always come through for me every time I need you. I don't know how you knew, but being back with Milani made me forget about everything else. All the bad shit in my life just seemed to disappear. Aye and I'm glad you got her started on the plan because I was too fucked up to be a man and step up when she needed my guidance." I say as I rub my hands together.

"It's all good, my nigga. You know I got yo back, forever. Now, enough about that sap ass shit. How was the sex? Had to be good if it had y'all looking like wild animals."  Brandon says, raising an eyebrow. A goofy grin on his face.

I hop up off the bed and start walking around the room, "Brandon!!! NIGGA!! That was the best fucking sex I ever had in my life. I ain't never had a woman who fuck me back and can go multiple rounds like me. The passion between us was off the fucking charts. Man, this might sound crazy, but I think I damn near love that girl. I don't know if it's just her or the pussy, but I feel like I'm on cloud motherfucking nine. I'm talking bout the sex was so nasty, we should've recorded it and put it on pornhub. I can see us now 'big dick tattooed thug drills big booty ebony making her squirt everywhere'.

Brandon bursts out laughing and holding his chest. "Nigga, you crazy as fuck and since you feel like that, the bet is off. Yo ass too in love. I know you ain't gone let her stop fucking with you."

"What bet?" Milani asks as she swings the door open, her arms folded. "I should've known it was some fucked up shit going on and to think, I was coming in here to tell you I loved you!"

"FUCK! Wait Milani!! Hold up!" I yell out as I try to chase her, but she ran too fast and disappeared down the hallway.

Walking back into the room, I slam the door and try to punch the wall, but Brandon stops me. "This ain't yo shit. Don't put no fucking holes in the wall. Calm down, me and Chanel gone fix this."

"I ain't fixing shit, until you tell me what the fuck is going on!!! Drummer, I didn't talk all that sense into her for her to be getting played! She was downstairs expressing her feelings about being scared to love you and here I am, telling her to take the chance with you, only for you to do this shit." Chanel crosses her arms. "Brandon, start fucking talking or you gone be going to sleep with blue balls tonight!"

Brandon explains the bet to Chanel while I sit quietly trying to process that Milani loves me and I could have possibly fucked it up by making a childish bet with Brandon.

"I'm still not fixing shit! This time it's on your dumbass, Drummer. Milani has enough trust issues and you've really fucked up now. Good luck with trying to get her back... As for you Brandon, you can stay your ass in here with him tonight. Me and Lani will be sleeping in our room. I'll bring you your shit. I can't believe you would make a bet with him about my best friend."

Chanel walks out of the room and comes back shortly then uses the room key to throw Brandon's bags into the room.

"Chanel, I know you're pissed at me, but please find her and make sure she's okay. I'll fix it, I swear." I tell her.

"Baby, can I at least come in our room to talk to you for a minute?" Brandon asks her.

"I'll find her and fuck no!"  Chanel says before walking out of the room.

Just as I'm about to call housekeeping to clean up me and Milani's messy room, the phone rings so I answer it.

"Hello, this is the front desk. We were getting a lot of noise complaints about a male and female screaming, moaning, and grunting. Is everything okay? I sure hope it is because the police are on their way."

"Yeah, we're good." I tell him and hang up the phone. "Fuck! Could this night get any worse!?" I say aloud. Now I gotta wait for 12 to come and explain that we was just fucking and that I wasn't abusing nobody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Second Chance By rK.

Teen Fiction

472K 28.3K 33
"Shit happens everyday, bro. Might as well forget about it." - 12tH.S. God gives you a second chance for a reason. Either you acknowledge that chance...
Midnights Menace. By ♡

General Fiction

269K 21.5K 27
"Only a coward wait until his enemy have their back turned to make his move, now he's gotta feel a wrath of a menace."