Collared

By authorvioletbloom

Coming Spring 2021 When Abby finished her training as a submissive, she found herself in love with and colla... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Introduction

5.1K 57 37
By authorvioletbloom

This short story will be based of the chapter "Second Chance Dom," in my one-shot book, "Desire."

This book is Patreon exclusive until it's published. Anything beyond these chapters won't be made available on Wattpad. These chapters are just an excerpt. 

WARNING

These teaser chapters contain strong themes of sexual assault and self harm. This book is intended for audiences eighteen years old and up. Commenting your age is a quick way to get muted. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 12.3K 26
Anastasia is off to University where her path crosses with an ex classmate in an awkward situation. Dominic is Anastasia's ex classmate and bully. An...
1.3M 23.1K 24
Aubrey doesn't fit society's description of a desirable woman- at least she doesn't think so- and she accepts that truth for what it is. She loves pl...
3.3M 103K 43
"I like to pull on your hair, see you struggle to breathe, watch you reach your climax and then stop you from reaching your high." He said all of tha...
3.4K 53 26
The Vow to Seduction: Book 1 of the Collared with Trust Series Looking for a new twist in their love life, Dominant Santo and slave Kensa had decided...