Cold Blooded

By Sarah2002elizabeth

✧Can a cold hearted serial killer experience what love is without hurting the person he loves the most? ✧ ✧In... More

Intro ~ Cold Blooded
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
An ending message

Chapter 56

77 4 0
By Sarah2002elizabeth

Revealing secrets.

After bathing together, Taemin helps her change into some fresh new clothes.

He even helped her brush her hair.

"Help me apply some face cream." Sarah says.

Taemin goes to the counter and grabs it and applies a bit of face cream on her face. 

"Thanks baby." She says.

"Here baby." He grabs a bottle of skin oil.

"Oh thanks." Sarahs grabs it and applies some on her huge belly.

In few seconds, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Sarah says.

Minho opens the door and walks in the room.

"Hey Sarah? Has Taemin recovered-?" Minho looks up from his phone and sees Taemin changing into a new shirt.

"Bro!" Minho walks up to him and hugs him.

"Dude how are you feeling?" Minho says.

"A little better now." He smiles.

"I see you two guys have made up." Minho says while smirking.

Taemin gives Minho a little nudge on the shoulder.

"Hows your contractions been Sarah?" Minho asks.

"Its pure torture." She says as she stretches her arms.

"Its been getting worse?" Taemin asks.

"Of course." Sarah says.

"Just imagine her in her shoes." Minho says.

"I wish I just take that immense amount of pain away." Taemin says as he pats her back.

"Which reminds me." Minho says.

"What is it hyung?" Taemin asks.

"I need to talk to guys about something very crucial along with the homies in private." Minho says.

"We'll be in the living room." Minho says and waves at Sarah as he leaves the room.

"Did he came here to make sure you are okay?" Sarah asks.

"Yeah, by the way, I have to go downstairs and have a discussion with the guys." He says as he kisses her head.

Taemin walks out the room and shuts the door.

"He seems a little bit suspicious, but I am extremely exhausted. I can barely breathe or even think." Sarah says quietly as she sighs.

Taemin walks downstairs and Mark immediately hugs him out of surprise.

"I'm glad you're okay." He says.

"I'm good man. I won't let it happen again." He says.

"Were glad you're back man!" Ten says.

"What happens theses last two days?" Taemin asks.

"A lot, but I'll explain." Minho says.

"We found out who intoxicated your drink and there was a witness whenever you saved Sarah at the club." Minho says.

"What in the....?"

"Heres a recording that will explain everything." Minho hands Taemin a phone.

"Listen to the entire thing." Ten says.

Taemin sighs and turns the recording on.

"Jimin! Get this motherf*cker out of here discreetly!" The recording then comes to the end.

Taemin dropped the phone as his breath increased.

"Lori has been plotting to hurt Sarah." Mark says.

"I've been spying on her lately, looks she has a messed up obsession on Woosung and apparently her brother as well." Mark says.

"It looks like it could be anytime soon when Sarah finds out about your real identity." Minho says.

"That's not my real identity! I was going through a essential identity crisis/disorder at that time!!" Taemin says.

"I want that woman to stay away from Sarah or any of her friends or family, because that b*tch could say the truth to anyone, especially the damn police." Taemin says.

"Not to mention she's been here and knows your secret!" Jaehyun says.

"We are so screwed!" Jimin says.

"Don't say that!"

"What do we do?!" Ten says.

"What exactly does she want?" Jimin asks.

"She has a mega crush on Woosung and she blames Sarah because Woosung won't accept her." Minho says.

"She has a crush all of Sarah's guys friends, but her main priority is Woosung." Minho says.

"We can't kill her because everyone will know she disappeared and people will start to wonder." Taemin says.

"No matter how much she deserves it." Taemin says angirly.

"For the main time, we should keep an eye on her." Jaehyun says.

"Yes, I agree." Marks says.

"Our main priority is Sarah right now, in less than 10 days she'll be blessing the entire manor." Minho says.

"My baby is about to give birth soon and I got to be there by her side." Taemin says.

"We still have to keep an eye on Lori and protect Sarah at all cost." Jaehyun says.

"Okay also keep an eye on a Sarah if she receives any discreet information." Ten says.

"Alright guys, we'll stay in touch with each other if anything good or bad happens." Taemin says to the guys and Minho nods.

A few days later.

"Now take a deep breath." Taemin says.

Sarah slowly inhales and exhale slowly.

"I hate stretching!" Sarah gives up and lays on the ground.

"Come on baby." He chuckles.

"Nope, screw it. I'm hungry." She says.

"You just ate 30 minutes ago." He says.

"I WANT MORE FOOD!" She raises her voice.

"Nope." He says.

Sarah then mumbles angirly in Spanish.

"I literally have 2 human beings growing up inside of  me and I need food!" She screams.

"You just want junk food." He says as he sits on the couch.

"So?!" She yells.

"Throw all the fits you want." He says as he looks at his phone.

"Este puto." She says quietly. (This b*tch)

"Please baby!" She pouts.

"I said no! Wait until dinner." He says while still looking at his phone.

"Dinner isn't in like 4 hours!" Sarah says.

"Are you trying to let me and your kids starve? The audacity of this man!" She dramaticly gasps.

"Stop being dramatic." He smiles.

"I tried. I'll never forget this. Just you wait." Sarah says to herself.

"No one ever feels sympathy for pregnant women. I don't need people's pity." She says to herself.

"I always have to do everything on my own! No one loves me. I'm just a piece of work to everyone. Loneliness is my new best friend. It will never abandon me." She says.

"She is so dramatic." Taemin giggles

Then Mark walks in the living room.

"What going on in here?" He says as he points at Sarah laying on the ground.

"Just a dramatic person here." Taemin says.

"Please help me. I think I'm dying of starvation." Sarah says weakly.

"I am hungry." She says.

"What do you want? I'll get it for you." Mark says.

"Oh! Thank you so much Mark! I want some chicken strips! A lot of them." She says eagerly.

Mark chuckles.

"I'll be back with them." He says and leaves the room.

"Suck it Taemin." She sticks her tongue out at him.

He just looked at her with awe.

Anything she did was just too damn cute for him.

He could not resist staying mad her.

It left him mesmerized.

He would not give this moment away.

He do anything to relive it over and over, but what really worried him the most was that Sarah could soon any day find out about him being a serial killer.

It was something he would think about everyday, everynight he would have insomnia.

It would huant him all night while Sarah was sleeping next to him.

If Sarah was gonna find out his secret, Taemin would be the first one to tell her everything.

He doesn't want her to find out by someone other than the one and only: Lee Taemin.

So, Taemin sighs deeply and brushes off his negative thoughts away for just a few seconds.

"You're so cute babe." Taemin says.

"I am not! I'm a bad bitch!" She says.

"I can't wait to see you carry our kids." He says as he gets up and lays down on the floor with her.

"Soon baby. Just wait a bit more. We made it this far." She says.

Taemin placed his hand on her huge belly.

He felt the babies kicking.

It was honestly the best feeling for him. He looked forward to it everyday.

Taemin looks at her directly in the eyes, he saw her smiling through the pain.

It was obvious that her contractions have been getting worse, but it did not stop her from living her life.

Her heart was beating so rapidly.

He tell that she is extremely exhausted and weak.

She had acne on her face, she had stretch marks on her belly, her hair has been falling, and she has bag under eyes.

Still, she manages to look and be strong and beautiful at the same time and still, Taemin kept falling deeper and deeper in love with her each day.

~~~TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 2.5K 28
discontinued "n-no, you can't do that.. y-you can't just kiss me like that!" "why not?" "because i don't know you! we just met only a few days ago!"...
34.4K 2.9K 39
A serial killer has roamed the Seoul streets for four years without getting caught. He longs for the taste of blood, and the crack of bones, he'd see...
723K 26.5K 78
The grammar in this book is horrible so you can either read it after I am done editing or you can risk yourself to bad grammar. Kim Taehyung a danger...
5.9K 326 55
Park Jimin was a cold blood mafia king. Who is CEO of Park Enterprises. He is the richest mafia boss in Seoul Korea. Everyone was scared of the Park...