𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐟𝐭�...

By rai_zk

Katsuki Bakugou (Kachaan) X Female reader Katsuki met a teenage girl when he was five years old, he became f... More

Introduction
HNA 1
HNA 2
HNA 3
HNA 4
HNA 5
HNA 6
HNA 7
HNA 8
HNA 9
HNA 10
HNA 11
HNA 12
HNA 13
HNA 14
HNA 15
HNA 16
HNA 17
HNA 18
HNA 19
HNA 20
HNA 21
HNA 22
HNA 23
HNA 24
HNA 25
HNA 26
HNA 27
HNA 28
HNA 29
HNA 30
HNA 31
HNA 32
HNA 33
HNA 34
HNA 35
HNA 36
HNA 37
HNA 38
HNA 39
HNA 40
HNA 41
HNA 42
HNA 43 (Special Chapter!)
HNA 44
HNA 45
HNA 46
HNA 47
HNA 48
HNA 49
HNA 50
HNA 51
HNA 52
HNA 53
HNA 54
HNA 56
HNA 57
HNA 58
HNA 59
HNA 60
HNA 61
HNA 62
HNA 63
HNA 64
HNA 65
HNA 66
HNA 67
HNA 68
HNA 69
HNA 70
HNA 71
HNA 72
HNA 73

HNA 55

390 17 0
By rai_zk

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation, but of course, it wouldn't make sense for you to rest for the whole month."Aizawa sensei said.

"Don't tell me..."

Denki said while looking at Kirishima nervously of how Aizawa sensei gonna finish his sentence.

We are now having our period to Aizawa sensei and he was talking about for our summer vacation.

"During summer vacation, we'll have a training camp in woods!" Aizawa sensei said

All of my classmate started to get excited about the training camp and begin celebrating

"Let's test our courage!" Mina said while raising her fist excitedly.

"Baths!" Mineta commented.

"Fireworks!" Asui commented while she place her finger in her chin.

"Open-air baths!" Mineta added.

"Curry" Iida commented.

"Hot springs!" Mineta commented with a hint of Excitement.

They started talking about their comment for the Training camp, they're all excited.

Now I wondered how Training camp is going to be? I hope it's fun and memorable for us.

"However"

Aizawa sensei said made all of them stop talking and look in front

"Those who do not pass the final exam before that... Will be a summer school hell" He added.

"Everyone, let's do our best!" Kirishima and Kaminari said together while looking at us

"This is damn stupid" Bakugou commented, I just look at him and sighed what can I expect him to say?

"Girls do your best!" Mineta said while looking at some other girls, I just tilt my head and look at Izuku.

They continued talking to each other while Deku and I are just looking at them, I decided to have a chit chat to him

"Midorya-kun, can I asked you something?" I said made him turned his seat and look at me "Yeah, what is it?"

"Did you try to strengthen your hair...." I said and look at Todoroki "Like Todoroki?" I said while pointing Todoroki's hair.

Midorya was surprised by my sudden question but decided to answer it anyways, "No...not yet"

Izuku said as he touches his hair, I touched his hair too and it was so fluffy "Your hair is really fluffy"

I commented, for some reason Izuku started to get red and hide his face using his palm left me confused.

"Midorya-kun, are you okay?" I asked innocently as I move closer to him, he rapidly nod without looking at me

'So close' Izuku thought.

                        Time skip

"Okay, that's it for the class." Aizawa said as he was looking at our test papers we just finished answering.

"There's only one week left until the final exam." he added and look at us "You all are studying properly, right?"

Aizawa says "I'm sure you already know, but it won't be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time" Aizawa sensei said as he walk towards to the door.

"That's all"

With that he close the door and left us all, as soon as he left my classmates started talking about the mid-term test

Kiminari was complaining about his rank while Mina was unbothered even though she was second least.

Izuku and Iida tried to cheer them up but I think he made it worst for some reason.

Yaoyorozu offered the two of them to help with their study which they immediately accept and some of our classmate decided to join in, too.

On the other hand Bakugou offered Kirishima to help him with his study, of course Kirishima accepted it

Wow, I'm glad that Katsuki had a friend here in class.

.

.

.

Now we are eating our lunch in the cafeteria, of course I'm with my friends, Izuku, Iida, Todoroki, Uraraka and Tsu.

While I'm eating my food, some of them are talking about the Practical exam which made me curious about it too

As I was eating my food, I didn't notice that I was too staring at the table.

"(Y/N)-chan?" Tsu said grabbing my attention and look at them, I realized that I'm not eating anymore so I quickly dig my food.

"Sorry, I become curious what are we going to do for the practical exam" I said before continuing eating.

Izuku smiled and said something and then interrupted by someone "accidentally" hit his head.

It was Monoma from class 1-b, he started saying sorry for hitting him because his head was too big which made me annoyed because of his rudeness.

He started talking about the hero killer Midorya, Todoroki And Iida met.

He commented that class A always having an attention and started saying a bad thing about us.

The rudeness.

Uraraka glared at him while Tsu look just simply look at him like she wanted her to stop.

He kept saying that we always causing a problem and one day we might also bring them a big problem

Okay that's it...

My eyes turned into a serious one, like the eyes I always do when I'm killing a people back then. Bloodlust

"Hmm...stop it will you?" I said made him look at me and smirk "Why? would I, I'm just saying the truth"

I couldn't contain myself, he literally talking bad about us right in front of us

I look at him with my fury eyes but before he continues talking he got hit by Kendo, made him unconscious

She started naging at him, saying it wasn't funny because of what happened to Iida.

Kendo started apologizing to us because of him, she also said that about the practical exam would gonna be like

She said that she heard to someone that the practical exam is gonna be like the entrance exam, combat against the robots

After that she left us while holding Monoma.

"(Y-Y/N)-san" Izuku said nervously while looking at me made all of them look at me

I realized that I'm still doing the scary eyes and quickly changed it onto a normal one.

"It's nothing" I said as I smiled brightly, they nod and continued eating.

Thanks to Kendo, I didn't do anything to Monoma earlier... I swear if something happens I don't know what to do.

As we are eating they started a new topic of conversation but since I always do is just to listen to them, I just listen while eating.

Tsu added a comment about the topic that made me smile because of her cuteness and patted her head.

Once I realized that my hand was on her head I quickly remove it "I'm sorry did I make you uncomfortable? force of habit" I said panickly

She shook her head and smile "It's alright (Y/N)-chan I don't mind though" she assured me

I smiled and continued eating "Beside we already used to Izuku's habit" Tsu added that made us look at Izuku whose now murmuring about the practical exam.

I laughed and patted her again "I really like (Y/N)'s pat" Uraraka commented smiling

I scratch the back of my head "R-really thanks haha" I said shyly with a blush on my cheeks.

"She like an onee-san when she does it" Iida said which made me chuckled.

It's true though, I'm basically the oldest of them all, 416 years old lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 450 32
black fem reader X katsuki Bakugou Y/N is a girl who lives with her 23 year old brother in japan, she gets inspired by her favorite hero Mirko and d...
1.3M 40.3K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...
17.6K 698 38
This is a Katsuki Bakugo x Reader, Slow Updates! slight Shinso x reader (not really) An attempt at Enemies to Lovers Y/n Satou a girl who doesn't s...
42.1K 748 35
Y/n is a young girl. but she was different from the others since she had to overcome her trauma but with the help of her father Shota, she was able t...