Love Sick

By AyeshaTakia43

It's a revenge story more than a love story. Thank you @MKAT_toor for this lovely cover❤❤❤ More

PROLOGUE
Characters
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 9
Chapter : 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Not an update
Chapter : 13
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
💜💚Hello guys💙❤
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Author Note
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27
Author Note
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 30

Chapter : 8

2.3K 178 41
By AyeshaTakia43

– : Evening : –

It had been 10 minutes now since Yibo was continuously trying Zhou Cheng's number but Zhou Cheng was not responding and this thing is making Yibo furious while on other hand Zhou Cheng was lost in his thoughts, keep crying silently. Tears were rolling down from his eyes. Zhan's work were keep roaming in his head.
With tears in eyes, he slept off.

: Next morning : –

Mr. Xiao came to the living room. Zhou Cheng and Zhan were already in living room, it's weekend so all were at home.

"What happened? Why are you both so silent? Mr. Xiao asked with a smile.

" Dad, that's not fair." Zhou Cheng said but Zhan remained silent.

"What did I do son?" Mr. Xiao asked.

"Enough Dad, you've betrayed us. You've distanced yourself from us when you needed us the most."  Finally Zhan said with glistening eyes.

"No son, I didn't do anything of that sort." Mr. Xiao said worriedly.

"If you can't tell the truth then please remain quiet, at least let us vent out our anger." Zhan said.

"Son, I am not getting, what you wanna say? What have I done? Mr. Xiao asked confused.

"Dad, we know about your sickness." Zhou Cheng said.

"Your anger is legit, my child but I didn't want to stress you all." Mr. Xiao said.

"Dad, you think that it is only you who can  be worried about us?" Zhou Cheng asked with tears in his eyes.

"Fine! It was my mistake. You can fight me. You can complain or show anger but don't give pain to yourself. You know that I have one weakness. I cannot see trars in your eyes. Forgive me. Please forgive me." Mr. Xiao said and joined his hands.

Zhan hurriedly hugged him and started crying bitterly. Mr. Xiao caressed his back to soothe him then gestured Zhou Cheng to come close. Zhou Cheng came and hugged Mr. Xiao.

Zhan broke the hug.
"Dad, make a promise that now you will not hide anything from us about this." Zhan said looking at his father's eyes while tears were rolling down from his eyes.

"I will not hide anything, my child." Mr. Xiao said and wiped the tears from Zhan's cheeks.
Then again hugged him and Zhou Cheng.

____________________________________________________________________

: Evening : –

Yibo was sitting in his room while staring at his phone.

Finally he messaged Zhou Cheng.

'Are you ignoring me?'  Yibo.

No reply

'You have promised to call me.'  Yibo.

'Yibo, Dad is not well.'  Zhou Cheng.

'What happened?' Yibo.

'I am busy right now. Talk to you later. Bye.'   Zhou Cheng.

Yibo slammed his phone on his bed.

____________________________________________________________________

– : Next Day : –

Mr. Xiao entered in his room. His room was completely mess. Every where wad paper, clothes and all stuff were scattered and there he saw a small figure finding something in his cupboard. He recognised who it was.

"Hey, what is it?"  Mr. Xiao asked.

Zhan got startled with the sudden voice. He turned and saw his father was standing there. He gave him his forever bunny smile and then resumed finding.

"Will you tell me what are you finding?" Mr. Xiao asked.

"I am finding your report file because you will not tell anything and God knows which doctor you are seeing.
Take out your file ad give it to me.
Give it to me otherwise I swear I'll create mess in this house. Take it out."  Zhan said.

"Okay okay, calm down!!" Mr. Xiao said.

"Son, you should have asked me before. Why are you being so worried?" Mr. Xiao said.

"Come on Dad. Take it out quickly and give it to me." Zhan said impatiently.

"Okay okay."  Mr. Xiao headed to his drawer and took out the file then handed that to Zhan.

Zhan hurriedly opened it and started reading.

"Wha will you understand?" Mr. Xiao asked.

[Yeah, Zhan was an art student. He doesn't know anything about medical.]

"It's okay. I'll look for it on Google. You chill."  Zhan said and was about to heading outside but stopped hearing his Dad.

"I came to tell the good news. *Sigh* Anyways, you read the file." Mr. Xiao said.

"What good news? Have you resigned?" Zhan asked happily.

"I have accepted Zhou Cheng's proposal." Mr. Xiao said.

____________________________________________________________________

Wang Yibo's P.O.V : –

It's been 3 days now since I have seen Zhou Cheng. I can't live without seeing him. I don't know why he always tortured me like this?  I was suspended for 1 week but still I went to college just to meet him but he was not coming to college. Neither he was calling me nor replying me but ignoring me. These things making me furious. I can't take it anymore. I can't live without seeing him anymore so I decided to went to his home. Yes, I'll go to his home.

I went to my car and started driving towards his direction. Within 45 minutes I reached there. I stepped out of my car. I know his home was in this area but which one it was I didn't knew this. So, I started to see here and there. I was searching just then someone called me. I fished out my phone from my pocket and it was non other than HaoXuan. I answered the call. I was replying him and walking forward without seeing what's in front of me. I bumped into something. When I saw what was that it was someone not something. A figure was sitting on the road in front of me. His head was down that's why I wasn't able to saw his face. But then he saw me and I kept staring at his face. Wow!! He was so beautiful and super cute.

He quickly picked up his books but I didn't help him because I was busy in staring at him. He picked the books and stand up then looked at me and here I was still staring at him. I thought maybe he would feel me creep or feel uncomfortable so I started seeing here and there. He smiled.

OMG his smile. There was something in him which was very attracting. When he smiled he was looking like a bunny. An adorable bunny.

Something kept attracting my complete attention towards him.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention that's why I bumped into you." Before I could say anything that young boy said and smiled.

I wanted to say something but words were not forming. I didn't knew what to say. And before I could ask his name or say anything he passed by me.

(Imagine Yibo without guitar on his shoulder)

And I was kept standing there and remembering his smile. A small smile plastered on my lips.

Zhou Cheng is beautiful. Indeed Very beautiful and I love him but this young boy had something attracting which keeps attracting my mind towards him. Then I came back to my senses. I am here to meet Zhou Cheng. I shook my head and sighed and called Zhou Cheng.

To be continue....

This chapter is especially for Riyavkook and nehastyles8.

Thank you guys for waiting for me and loving my story. It means a lot. I love you all.

I know I have updated after many weeks but I was busy in my cousin's marriage. But now I am back.

So back to the chapter. How was it? Do let me know your opinion in comments.

See you all in next chapter. Till then bye bye👋

#staysafe   #yizhanforever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
396K 24K 27
Wang Yibo is bully in the college, while his main target is innocent boy called Xiao Zhan. but everything changes when Zhan gets to know about his l...
70.2K 3.3K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...
637K 35.9K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...