Save Me [Kim Yugyeom]

By Vintaegkook

A party turned into a tragedy as Shayne suffers the aftermath of a sexual assault and refuses to let anyone k... More

"0"
"1"
"2"
"3"
"5"
"6"
"7"
"8"
"9"
"10"

"4"

14 1 1
By Vintaegkook

"You've been staring at your phone all day. I'm the only one even watching this movie."

I felt bad for Yugyeom. I've neglected my best friend for hours and I haven't realized it until now.

Jaebum wasn't going to text me back. He's too busy. He's popular. He's social. Here I am. Six hours into waiting for him to even see the message.

I meant nothing to him.

For a second, I thought I was special.

Almost two thousand people know him. What makes me so special?

"I'm sorry. I just... I don't really like this movie. Can we watch something else?"

It was my favorite movie. Yugyeom and I watched it for days on repeat because we both loved it so much. What was I doing?

He didn't even ask if something was wrong.

Was I in the clear for another day?

"Sure. Do you want something to drink while you pick a movie?"

I was thirsty. So thirsty I could barely open my mouth to speak. Yugyeom knew that. Without an answer, he went.

Before I could even begin to dig through the thousands of options. I decided to check my phone one last time.

And there we have it. A start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 6.5K 62
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
215K 15.9K 20
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
579K 26.7K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
122K 2.2K 44
Sweet Romantic (Loose Trilogy #2) Failure and disappointment are the hardest things that she's afraid to achieve. Amaryllis Raine Lozano, a girl ful...