What if Gravity Fell...?

By Lfreakshow7

|∇∇This is just a big WHAT IF add to the original Gravity Falls∆∆| . . What if Dipper visited Gravity Falls a... More

|Chapter 1| ¿Home?|
|Chapter 2| A f͓̣̙̀̆̚r̫͐i͍̬͒̓en̩̹͚̎͑͆d͆ͅ|
|Chapter 3| Things change with a demon around |
|Chapter 4| Mabel's arrival♡|
|Chapter 5| "Trust me"|
|Chapter 6| Headhunters 1 |
|Chapter 7| Headhunters 2|
|Chapter 8| The hand that rocks the Mabel 1|
|Chapter 9| The hand that rocks the Mabel 2|
|Chapter 10| Mabel the brother-sitter|
|Chapter 12| Sock Opera 1 |
|Chapter 13| Sock Opera 2|
|Chapter 14| Ļ̼͔͙̼̠̎̋̌͗̍͌I̢̻̒̈͢͞Á̢̹̜̥̜̓͆̉̉͘͟R̯̣͙̬̰̘͋͋́̂̑̓͗͜|
|Chapter 15| A drink...or two|
|Chapter 16| A bet |
|Chapter 17 | A mission |
|Chapter 18| Family reunion |
|Chapter 19| Playing savior |
|Chapter 20| Tag in the Fearamid~|
|Chapter 21| A spy |
|Chapter 22| Lab rat|
|Chapter 23| ¿Feelings?|
|Chapter 24|The story of a monster|
|Chapter 25| --♥⇾ |
|Chapter 26| --x⇾|
|Chapter 27| Sσrrγ |
|Chapter 28| Bill's punishment|
|Chapter 29|⁎°Find Mabel°⁎|
|Chapter 30| 🌠 for 🌲|
|Chapter 31| Gone.|
|Chapter 32| M̤̅ε̰̮̬̎́͡m̙̉σ͉̅ŗ͈̻͈͓͛͆̊͑̚ι̙̙͇͗͌̈́ε̥̐s|

|Chapter 11| Carpet Diem |

2.8K 123 88
By Lfreakshow7

3rd Person POV

"Huah! Double combination! I am the master of out-of-stuff minigolf!" Mabel exclaimed.

The twins were in their room and playing mini golf out of stuff they found. It was raining so they couldn't go outside but luckily the twins knew how to entertain themselves.

"Alright let the pro on the field. Or floor, whatever." Dipper muttered.

He then swung his golf club and hit the small plastic eye a bit too hard since it hit the ceiling and bounced off a few of the other holes but unfortunately flew out of the window.

"Argh my head! It hit me right in the head!" The ball seemed to have landed on Stan.

"Yes! Stan shot! Is that legal?" Dipper looked towards Mabel's pig Waddles who seemed to be eating their scores.

"The judge says it's out of bounce." Mabel said.

"You're out of bounce!" Dipper playfully tickled Mabel with the golf club.

The two started fooling around but then Mabel's cat clock started meowing.

"Hey Dipper, I've gotta go hang out with Grenda and Candy tonight." Mabel said as she placed her golf club down.

"Oh... I see." Dipper said.

Mabel had gotten herself some friends through their stay here. Their names were Candy and Grenda. Grenda was a big and buff girl with a really deep voice.

Dipper was honestly a bit scared of her. While Candy was a more normal sized girl with long dark hair.

She had glasses and seemed nice, but Dipper never really talked to her.

"Have fun at their house." Dipper smiled. At least he would have some time alone in his room like before.

Ever since Mabel had moved in, it didn't really feel much like his room anymore because he needed to share it with his sister.

"I am not leaving silly; my friends are coming to me!" Mabel exclaimed and Dipper's eyes widen.

"What?!" He almost yelled. He looked around and to his horror he realized Mabel was planning a sleepover.

"SLEEPOVER!" Candy and Grenda yelled as they walked into the room.

Dipper backed into his own bed.

"No way! This is my room, you know!" Dipper crossed his arms.

This was his place. The only place he had found peace ever since he got here (other than the woods).

There was no way Mabel was kicking him out of his own room.

"I mean, you can always stay Dip..." Mabel grinned as the girls walked closer and closer to Dipper.

Grenda took out a lipstick and Candy some eyeshadow.

"We would love to give you a makeover!" Mabel smirked and Dipper's eyes widen in horror.

"Nope!" He ran out from the room as fast as possible, leaving the girls alone.

Dipper managed to grab his pillow and blanket as he walked down the stairs.

Soos was gluing a sign on a door that read 'break room'.

"Hey um... Soos was it? Can I please sleep in your break room tonight?" Dipper asked.

Even though the two didn't know each other that well Dipper knew Soos was really kind so maybe he could take advantage of that.

"Of course, dude!" Dipper was about to smile until Soos opened the door.

Inside wasn't a room but was just a wall with many wires.

"Just need to make your body like a video game puzzle block." Soos said as he somehow managed to squeeze himself inside.

"I think I will just sleep somewhere else." Dipper said as he walked away.

In the end he ended up outside. It isn't that bad. It's like camping. Dipper told himself.

"...I hate camping." He admitted as a cold breeze hit his face. Dipper pulled the covers over himself, but it was still pretty cold.

That was when he heard a growl. Dipper turned his head towards the sound and saw a wolf.

It quickly jumped and bit Dipper's leg. Dipper started screaming but only to realize nobody was going to hear him since his sister was being so loud from inside.

He then looked back at the wolf and sighed. He flicked his wrist, and the wolf flew to a tree and crashed hard.

The animal whimpered before running back into the forest.

The next morning Mabel woke up with 'party gurl' written on her forehead.

"Ugh what happened last night?" Mabel sat up and saw that Candy was taped to the wall.

"What's up party gurl?" She greeted.

"I don't know what I was kissing in there, but I have no regrets!" Grenda came out from the closet with many kiss marks on her cheeks and face.

Candy then fell down from the ceiling and walked over to Grenda

"That was awesome girls. See you again soon!" Mabel said as her friends walked out from the room, letting a very tired Dipper walk in instead.

Even though he had gotten rid of the wolf last night all sorts of other creatures kept bothering him and he ended up getting less than three hours of sleep.

"Hey brother! You want some of this leftover pizza?" Mabel took a piece of pizza which had glitter and some pink paint on it.

"Mabel, last night an owl tried to eat my tongue." Dipper said.

"Haha that's great!"

"No! It's not great! Look I know you are used to having your own room with mom and dad, but this is kind of my place! You can't just take it!" Dipper realized he had hurt Mabel by mentioning mom and dad.

"...Sorry." Dipper muttered. "But this!" Dipper gestured his arms towards the big mess Mabel had made. "Is impossible to live with!"

"Whhaat? I am delightful to live with! Get ready to be poked with the fun-stick!" Mabel took a random stick up the ground and started poking Dipper.

"Mabel I've had it! You've totally wrecked my room and-" Dipper gasped as he saw the third journal lay on the floor. "Did you show them the journal?!"

Mabel looked awkwardly around.

"Mabel!" Dipper whined as he picked up the journal and placed it in his jacket.

"That's it, either you move out of my room or no sleepovers!" Dipper crossed his arms.

"What?!" Mabel exclaimed. "But I have nowhere else to be!"

"Then stop having sleepovers."

"No way! You need to learn how to share." Mabel said stubbornly.

"Mabel this is my room. At least we need to go by my rules!"

"Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow!" Mabel placed her hands on her ears.

"Mabel liste-"

"Meow, meow, meow."

"Mabel stop th-"

"Meow, meow!"

"That's it!" Dipper stood up from his bed. "We are no longer sharing a room."

"Fine by me!"

"Fine by me!"

"Double fine by me!"

The twins raced downstairs to Stan who was watching TV.

"Grunkle Stan we want different rooms." Dipper stood in front of Stan's TV.

"So, who's sleeping outside then?" Stan took a sip from his soda.

"C'mon Stan, isn't there something we can do?" Dipper placed his hands on his hip.

"Look kids, there is my room and the attic. What, do you think there is some secret room in the shack?" Stan laughed but then something was heard from upstairs.

"Dudes! I found some secret hidden room in the shack!" Soos yelled.

Good job Soos. Dipper thought

They all went to where Soos was and found out there really was a weird secret door nobody had seen before.

It was wooden and some patterns were carved into it.

The kids walked into the room and looked around. It was filled with all sorts of random things.

It had a sofa and a blue fluffy carpet. This isn't bad. Dipper thought.

"What is this place?" Dipper turned to Stan.

"I don't know. Just some other room I've got to clean up now." Stan rolled his eyes.

"This carpet is amazing!" Mabel was laying down on the blue carpet with her arms and legs spread.

Dipper also realized there was a key in this room. More privacy. Dipper thought as he took the key

"Problem solved, I will just move in here!" Dipper said,

"What!? Why do you automatically get the room, we both saw it at the same time." Mabel complained.

"So, you both want this room, huh?" Stan snatched the key out of Dipper's small hand. "I guess I will give it to whoever I like more! Oh-oh, looks like my shoe is untied."

Mabel and Dipper looked at each other for a half second.

No way we are falling for that, even Mabel is more intelligent not to fall for tha- Just then Mabel threw herself at the shoe and started tying it.

"You are falling behind your sister." Stan looked at Dipper.

Nevermind. Dipper rolled his eyes.

When Stan walked into the kitchen the kids quickly followed. There was actually one more reason for Dipper to want that room, he could feel something was up with it.

Like he could feel there was something up with Gideon, Dipper could sense something magical.

There was no way Mabel could get that room, it wasn't safe.

"Alright kids this is how it's gonna go, whoever sucks up the hardest gets the key to the old room." Stan said. "Now, who wants to mow the front yard in 105 degrees heat?"

Mabel and Dipper basically fought about doing that and ended up just fighting instead of getting anything done.

The kids started mowing the lawn while Stan was watching and sipping from his lemonade.

This was unfair. Stan didn't really like Dipper and Mabel was able to bite her own tongue about this while Dipper couldn't.

He couldn't help but let out one or two sassy remarks about Stan's parenting which got him a lot behind.

By the end of the day Dipper was really tired but he needed to go see the room and make sure it wasn't dangerous.

For his sake Mabel could get the old room but last time Dipper sensed something magical and just ignored it, it didn't go well.

He walked into the room and sat down on the couch. Dipper was so tired; he sighed and closed his eyes.

This carpet really is soft. Dipper noticed. He stood up and rubbed his feet on the blue carpet.

"Don't get too used to this Dipper. Soon this room will be mine." Mabel walked in. Dipper usually wouldn't offended by something like this, but it angered him that Mabel was so competitive.

And besides, Dipper was a really bad loser.

"Hah! In your dreams." Dipper gritted his teeth as Mabel walked closer up to him.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!" Suddenly Dipper felt himself stumble backwards. Mabel had just pushed him.

Dipper stood up and out of anger pushed Mabel too. The two started squabbling and pushing to each other as their feet were sliding across the carpet, creating small sparks.

"I'm like a suck-up-ninja! This room is as good as mine, what about you just give up now." Mabel said.

"I say, I'm going to win this room somehow and when I do I won't have to share anything with you again!" Dipper gave Mabel one final push which surprisingly caused both of them to fly off to different directions.

Dipper grunted as he slowly stood up, he had hit his head accidentally. When Dipper turned to see how Mabel was he was shocked when he saw... himself.

The boy who looked exactly like Dipper stood up and looked at the real Dipper. He tilted his head and then screamed.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" The boy screamed.

"Who am I?! Who are you?!" Dipper asked.

"Wait..." The boy looked down on his hands. "Dipper? Is that you?"

"Of course, it's me!"

"I am Mabel! Why are you in my body!?" Dipper's eyes widen. He quickly grabbed his sister that was apparently his brother now and dragged her to the mirror.

Dipper couldn't believe it.

He had swapped bodies with Mabel.

Dipper POV

I am in Mabel's body... and she is in mine. Shit. This is bad.

"U-Uh M-Mabel?" I slowly turned to her. "Let's not do that stupid thing they do in movies and turn on each oth- aannnd she's gone."

I sigh deeply. I need to get my body back somehow. Maybe Bill could help... wait, Bill.

He won't even recognize me! And I can't do magic with this body, perhaps I can just summon him.

I can hear Mabel making chaos from downstairs with my body. Soon she will accidentally use a spell and burn the whole shack down!

I rush downstairs to see Mabel dancing on the table with Stan yelling at her.

"M-Mabel- I-I mean Dipper, stop it!" I tried pulling her down.

"Dipper! What is going on with you?! Your sister is getting the keys then." Stan was about to pass me the keys when I realized.

I am in Mabel's body, I can do whatever I want! I won't have to worry about getting beat if I anger Stan too much since this is Mabel, he would never hurt her.

"Shut up old stinky man. The only thing you are good at is scamming anyways." I said. I could see the flame in Stan's eyes.

"Mabel you-" He took a deep breath and calmed down. "Sweetie why are you doing this? You know Dipper will get the keys now."

Stan was about to hand them over to Mabe, but she quickly started kicking everything off the table and ran outside.

I hurried after her, if she goes into the forest she will probably be met by Bill.

"Kids what is goi-" I didn't hear Stan since I was already out the door. To my horror Mabel was sitting on the couch with Bill next to her.

Bill probably thinks it's me and is confused by why I pretend not to see him. You see, even in my body Mabel is still Mabel, she is not able to see Bill.

"Bill!" I whisper-yelled. He turned towards me and just looked at me.

"Ugh Shooting Star is here. Is this why you are ignoring me?" Bill asked 'me'.

"Bill, it's me! Dipper!" I said and Bill looked at me with a confused expression.

"You can... see me?" He still thought I was Mabel.

"Dipper who are you talking to?" Mabel started being suspicious.

"U-Uh nobody!" I yelled and started dragging Bill which probably looked like i was dragging the air.

"What is going on?!" Bill asked when I dragged him into the forest.

"It's me you dumb Dorito."

"Pinetree? But how?!" Bill realized.

"I will explain later, I need my body back!" I said.

"It shouldn't be that hard right? Just make Shooting Star give it back to you, you guys get along great after all." Bill rolled his eye.

"Bill stop acting like this! You need to help me." I pleaded. Bill thought for a second before answering me.

"Nope!" He said.

"What do you mean 'nope'!? Bill! Bill get back!" Bill slowly started fading away as he looked at me smugly.

"Bill, seriously!?" I sighed as i sat down. What the hell am I going to do now?!

3rd Person POV

When Dipper had walked into the forest Mabel went back inside.

"Hey grunkle Stan!" Mabel went into the gift shop and threw a souvenir at the ground.

"That's it boy!" Stan then grabbed Mabel's arm.

"W-What are you doing?" Mabel asked in a shaky voice, she was surprised by Stan's sudden anger outburst.

"I don't know what is going on with you but I won't have it!" He yelled into her face. By now Mabel had started crying and shaking, was this how Dipper was treated?

Mabel wasn't used to this; her parents would never get violent like this. Heck, her parents would rarely even yell at her!

Stan had grabbed Mabel's arm and dragged her towards the attic. Up the stairs and into the room where Mabel was thrown on the floor.

"Your sister will be getting that room and you are grounded! I won't be buying you dinner tonight so I hope you have been working extra at the shack to afford something for yourself!" Stan slammed the door.

Mabel hugged her knees and started sobbing. This was horrible, did Dipper really go through this for five years?

And not only that but Mabel could feel a weird tingling in her fingertips. Like a small amount of energy that was begging to be released.

While Dipper hurried into the shack.

"There you are." Stan walked up to him. "I don't know what's gotten into your brother, but you win."

Dipper just held the key with wide eyes.

"Where is Mabel?" He asked and Stan looked at him with a confused face.

"You are right here sweetie." He said.

"I-I mean Dipper! Where is Dipper?" 'Mabel' asked.

Dipper POV

"I grounded him. Don't worry he is fine." Stan said. Oh no... did he ground her like he usually grounds me?!

Cuz if he did... oh shit.

"Where is she- I-I mean he!?" I yell.

"Whoa easy now kid. He is in the attic but don't g-" I ignored Stan and hurried to the attic. I practically slammed the door open to find Mabel hugging her knees and crying.

It was like seeing myself cry... wow this feels weird, I need to get Mabel to get our bodies back to normal.

I rushed towards her but then suddenly stopped. What am I even supposed to do in this kind of situation? Comfort her? But how exactly?

I have never really understood what the word 'comfort' means. Sure, whenever I was sad Bill made me laugh but he did it... well he did it in a way it would only work on me.

I guess I can't just suggest to go kill Stan like Bill would do.

"Mabel..." I walked up to her. "Are you hurt? Did he hit you?"

Mabel shook her head.

"...Let's go switch bodies back. You won after all." I tried cheering her up, but she was just silent.

When we were walking on our way to the stupid room we were fighting over she was still silent and was looking down.

I don't think I have ever seen Mabel so quiet.

We walked inside and rubbed our feet on the carpet and then I touched her arm. I was back in my own body, but Mabel just sat down on the floor and started sobbing.

"M-Mabel?! Are you okay?" I sat down next to her and she shook her head.

"I am sorry Dipper, because of me you can't have dinner today." Mabel sobbed. Don't tell me she is feeling bad because of this.

"You shouldn't worry about that." I hugged her close into my chest.

"B-But he was awful Dipper! He was so mean towards me- no he thought I was you! Is this how he normally treats you!?" For the first time in my life, I wasn't able to lie, so I just stayed quiet.

Mabel got the point and gave out a loud sob.

"I'm sorry..." She kept repeating in between sobs. Soon I had enough and looked into her puffy red eyes.

"Mabel listen to me." I said in a stern voice. "I don't want your pity, okay? I am fine." I told her but the tears didn't stop rolling down her cheeks.

I sighed.

"Okay what about I just show you I can handle this." I took Mabel's hand and walked to the kitchen.

Stan was there so of course he would make a ruckus.

"Hey! Dipper I told you no dinner!" Stan yelled at me.

"The cash-wheel is ending and tonight they are playing the last few episodes." I said in a monotone voice.

"What!?" He yelled before stumbling to the living room and starting the TV.

I then grabbed myself some food and turned to Mabel.

"See? I am fine." I smiled.

3rd Person POV

What Dipper just showed Mabel calmed her down to a certain level. Of course, this meant Dipper knew how to take care of himself but his reaction to this whole situation meant this has happened before.

This meant this wasn't the first time Dipper had been treated like this and that was why he knew how to handle it.

Dipper saw that Mabel was overthinking the whole situation and patted her shoulder.

"Hey, stop worrying. I am coming home this summer anyways, right?" Dipper smiled but Mabel just couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye.

Though after a few seconds she forced herself to look up in Dipper's brown eyes, she found strength to push back the tears as she answered him

"Of course, bro-bro. You are coming home."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here's a little extra thing that adds to what Mabel was thinking at this moment. It's in code though, good luck.

Pdeho kdwhg khuvhoi iru wklv. Vkh kdg dozdbv kdwhg olduv rqob wr ehfrph rqh khuvhoi.Vkh zdv oblqj wkurxjk khu whhwk dqg vkh kdwhg lw exw vkh frxogq'w eulqj khuvhoi wr euhdn lw wr Glsshu, qrw diwhu zkdw vkh kdg vhhq klp jr wkurxjk. 'L zloo mxvw whoo klp dw vrph srlqw' vkh wrog khuvhoi exw vkh nqhz vkh zrxogq'w eh deoh wr whoo khu eurwkhu wkdw qr, Glsshu vlpsob zdvq'w jrlqj krph.

Next is sock opera.

-Ghost

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.6K 21
A charming stranger behind a mask... but who is he? After sneaking into a masquerade ball, a mysterious and alluring stranger asks you to dance. You...
100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
4.8K 60 17
FIRST BOOK SO EXCITED Hope you all enjoy these ONE-SHOTS Warning I do not own Harry Potter characters nor this picture.
128K 3.7K 49
the name is so original. I know, I forgot the picture my friend gave me for this story, so don't mind it if the pfp suddenly changes :) A warning, th...