Friendships Have Changed: A F...

By LeanneOmori

***If you haven't read Flipped or seen the movie, I suggest that you do not read this fanfic because it gives... More

Chapter 1: "More than meets the eye"

2K 25 11
By LeanneOmori

Bryce's P.O.V.

Nothing much as changed since the day Julianna Baker and I planted that Sycamore Tree in her front yard. (Even though its only been a day. But whatever...)

Anyways, We talked while we planted the tree. She was saying things about how there's more to me that meets the eye. Also about how she knows so much more about me than ever. And as I was listening to her, I realized that I feel the same way about her. Literally, ever since the day I met her in second grade, I've thought she was this weird, crazy stalker. And now that we've grown, I think I'm starting to change my mind...

Juli's P.O.V.

Ever since the day Bryce Loski decided to really, genuinely, forgive me about throwing away my eggs, our relatioship has made up its mind. It's no longer a love/hate relationship. Now its just a plain love relationship.

when we were planting the replacement Sycamore Tree, we talked. A LOT. I told him about what my dad said, about how if you get to know anything in this world, you'll see that there is more to it that meets the eye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
29.2K 22 12
My horny thoughts I might do guides SMUT don't report, just block :)
243K 6.8K 128
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
58.8K 1.5K 25
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...