❤️Love isn't a Deal ( an amou...

By Shweta2704

"i will give up everything for you , let's leave all this and start a new life ,only you and me " (All right... More

to Readers
❤️Cast ❤️
1 .my life is different.
2.you will pay for it .
3.The unluckiest person ever
4. the caged Bird
6.I want to quit
7. Buy 1 get 1 free

5. A Fashion crime

178 7 9
By Shweta2704

No one's POV

“What an exhausting day it has been”Serena sighs as she walks home .

“But I know I can do this ,I have to do this ”. Serena Imagine getting your salary ,You can pay for your Mom's medications ,get a better appartment in better neighborhood and save some money for Sherwin's education. She smiles to herself at the thought.

Suddenly she recieves a phone call ,from her aunt.

“Hello”? She says .

“Hello Serena ,How are you child ”?her aunt asks .

I am great ,she replies .

“I wanted to ask you dear that Can I pick up Sherwin today ? Because she has school tomorrow”Her aunt asks .

“Yes ofcourse”Serena replies sadly .

Sherwin lives at her aunt's house because Serena wants her to grow up in a good environment and also learn in a good school . that's why she doesn't live with Serena and her Mother but sometimes comes to visit when she has holidays as she misses them .

“You know aunty I got a good job right ,After I receive my Salary I am planning to get a new appartment on rent ,After that maybe I will shift Sherwin here with us ”She says .

“No problem dear ,take your time ”her aunt replies .

“Thankyou so much,Bye ”Serena says and cuts the call .

::::::::::::::::::""""""""":::::::::::::::::::::

Serena goes to her room and sits on her bed .

She thinks of the time when her father was alive .they were a happy family .her father used to work in a bank .both of her parents pampered them as much as they could but everything changed after that accident .she lost her father ,her mother lost her job ,they had to shift houses. that's why Serena sent her younger sister to her Aunt .

She checks the calendar, still so many days to get paid .

Serena gets ready for her night shift at a caffe , her part-time job .

::::::::::::::::::""""""""""":::::::::::::::::

“One hot chocolate with extra whipped cream”.A customer orders .

“I will get it sir ”Serena replies and start preparing the drink .

“Here you go ”she says and serves the drink on the table .

“Thankyou ”the customer says .

“your welcome sir ,enjoy”.she says and leaves .

Serena is cleaning her counter while she sees a familiar figure entering the shop ....Ash Ketchum.

She instantly sits beneath her counter to hid her face .

“Serena what's wrong? One of her co- worker Lillie asks .

“Lillie can you please serve the customer that just now entered the shop ”she requests Lillie .

“Yes , ofcourse” Lillie replies and walks to the customer..Ash .

“Sir what would you like to have ?”Lillie asks Ash .

“Chocolate cappuccino with burnt caramel on top ”he replies.

Serena tries to move from the counter while crouching down but she accidentally steps on Lillie's foot .

“Ouch !Serena ,watch where are you going ...and why are you still hiding there ? Come on get up ,you know I can't make cappuccino ,you got to do it ”Lillie says .

“Shhh! Don't say my name” Serena says while sitting down .

“Why can't I say your name” ? Lillie asked confused .

Ash is sitting there watching Lillie talking to ‘Someone’ beneath the counter .

“Serena , enough of this ”we've got customers to be served , Stand up .Lillie says annoyed.

Being forced and realising that hiding is not the solution. Serena stands up .she walks to Ash   but she carries the tray in front of her face .

“Sir I will get your cappuccino ”She says to Ash still hiding her face .

“Sure ”Ash says .

“Why isn't he dead yet ?”Serena thinks to herself.

She prepares the cappuccino putting her back to the customers side.

“Lillie please Serve this drink to that man ”Serena requests Lillie .

“Sure ”she replies .

What Serena doesn't know is that Ash already  knows that she works in this shop .Ash could say everything about her mother yesterday ,so it isn't a big deal that he knows where Serena works .Even her CV mentions her part time job.

Ash takes a sip of the drink despite it being perfect he says ,
“Ewww Who made this disgusting drink ?” And looks at the counter .

“Sorry sir ,can I help you with something?Lillie asks Ash .

“Yes .Who made this ? Infact this is the worst cappuccino ever. whoever made this must be a Maniac .way to sweet for me ,to much creamy ,this thick texture , DISGUSTING!!”he says trying to trigger Serena who is still hiding behind the counter.

Guess what? the plan worked .

Serena quickly comes out of the counter and walks towards him .

“I made the drink .this is our best seller and I always make it the same way so maybe there is a problem with your tastebuds ”Serena says angrily .

“Serena stop he is our customer”Lillie says trying to calm her down .

“Lillie I will handle it ,you can go ”she says to Lillie.

“Are you sure you can argue with
A customer and on top of that if that customer is your boss ?Ash asks with a smirk .

Serena is caught .She can't argue.if she argues here she will lose this job and maybe Ash will fire her .this was too risky .

She clenches her teeth and looks at her watch .

“My time is up .Sorry for the inconvenience.you can write your concerns in the complaint box , Thankyou”.She says and walks out if  the cafe .

Ash watches her go .He knows that she has a huge self esteem and ego but she is controlling herself to earn money .and he is giving her that money .he has the full control .He smirks .

::::::::::::::::""""""""""""""::::::::::::::::

****The next day ****

Serena comes to office early as she needs to monitor today's photoshoot .She walks into the designers room and gets surprised .there are hundreds of dresses lined up for the models .there is vanity corner for the model to touch up as well
as the shooting area where lights and camera are set up .

Few people are working here and there but there is no sign of Miette .Serena looks at her watch. it's 9 am and Miette was supposed to reach here and get her makeup done at 8 am .

As Serena walks around the room ,the skirt she is wearing gets caught in a nail on the wall and tears .

“Ahh ! Why are my clothes getting destroyed these days ”She groans in frustration.what am I supposed to do now ,she thinks .

Someone walks into the room and Sees Serena .“Ohh my god !what a fashion crime ”the person says .

“Umm.wait .what ?”Serena says and turns around to see a beautiful blue haired girl with blue eyes wearing a fashionable black and pink dress .

The girl points at Serena's skirt and looks at her up and down .
“your top is cute but way old fashioned and I am so glad that the Skirt committed suicide .I mean look at you ,you are so beautiful. I have to do justice ,I can't watch this....Come with me ”The girl says .

“Well I am supposed to work now and on top of that I don't even know your name Mam” Serena says .

“Ohh ,you must be the new employee. Hi I am Dawn Berlitz ,the head designer and please don't call me mam I am not a 40 years old lady you know” .she laughs .

“Ohh sorry for not recognising you , I am Serena .Nice to meet you ”Serena says .

“Its ok ,now come on come with me We have to select a new dress for you ”Dawn says smiling and drags Serena towards the lined up dresses .

“Judging by your body proportions and height maybe something red will suit you..umm no maybe something black ...no maybe Blue..or pink will also look good on you...Ughh I want them all ”Dawn says .

“Dawn aren't these for models ? They look expensive I can't wear them ”Serena says trying to convince dawn .

“All these cloths are my works so I can give them to whoever I want ,Moreover my job as a designer is to dress up pretty models like you but you know our Model Miette ,she doesn't let me choose her clothes ,she wears whatever she wants .so please let me dressup you ”Dawn makes puppy eyes .

“Ok Dawn but Now please help me ”Serena smiles at Dawn .

Dawn looks around to find Serena praying hard that Miette doesn't come .these clothes are for her and not for her .

“Found the perfect on !”dawn says and walks towards Serena with a Dress .

“Umm,I can't wear this isn't this a bit too short .And moreover I won't look good in it .”Serena says .

“Come on ,this is perfect .Now go and wear it ”Dawn says and hands on the dress to Serena .

Serena takes the dress and goes into the dressing room .

Meanwhile Ash and Miette walk into the room .

“Okay I need to do this shoot fast as I need to go shopping ”Miette says .

“But you need to get changed ” Dawn says .

“No need .Isn't it for accesories this time ? Just give me the accessories,I will wear the dress which I am wearing and I already did my makeup at Beauty parlour”Miette orders .

“But I worked on this dress for 3 days and I wanted to showcase it through this photoshoot ”Dawn Says arguing .

Miette glares at her .Ash comes to Dawn and whispers “I am sorry , please dawn do this for me .I am your friend right ,please” .Ash requests her .

Dawn sighs. “Only for you ash”.she says .

Meanwhile Serena looks in the mirror .She has never worn something like that .

She comes out of the dressing room. The door is a bit crooked .
it makes a cracking sound .and everyone looks at her .

“Woahhhhhh”Dawn says looking at Serena .

“That's what you call a model” She says and Pat's Serena's back.

Ash looks at Serena .the girl who wears oversized jackets and outdated dresses looks completely different.yes the dress is short but still she looks so beautiful.way different from Miette .

Miette always wears super fashionable clothes to catch his attention but he was never interested in her. He tried everything he could to develope feelings for her but he couldn't and finally he understood he will never like her .

Whenever she wears short dresses ,he doesn't care but it's different with Serena .

He wants to protect her from all the gazing eyes .

All of a sudden he gets angry. Why is Serena wearing that short dress. Everyone is looking at her ,even the cameraman.
How dare her .

He clenches his fists .

:::::::::::::::::""""""""""":::::::::::::::::::

     ✨Next chapter preview ✨

Why did you even wear them if you can't walk properly?he says .
It's ok I just tripped she replied.
Before she could say something more he picked her up Bridal style and placed her on the sofa

:::::::::::::::::"""""""""""::::::::::::::::::

Thankyou for reading ❤️if you liked it then don't forget to vote .😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
59.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
471K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...