STORM II

By sincerelyparisssss

After Storm activated her gift her life was never the same again. Let's see how Storms been handling her pow... More

Meet the cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
A/N

Seventeen

16 1 0
By sincerelyparisssss

| Storm |

Pulling Into the hotel I was meeting sj here because they was still putting the floors in.

I was still getting adjusted to this whole state that doesn't use much English if they could avoid it.

I wasn't feeling all that well for my legs where cramping after that drive.

Was I sleepy hell yeah, but I was so eager to see him.

I had to see him.

While waiting in the lobby I pace back and forth before a tall Carmel handsome guy was approaching me.

Dropping my bags where they stood , I rush over to give sj the most biggest hug I could give him.

He cuffed my back as his breath tickle my neck from how close he was.

" mi amor, tu espalda" he said kissing me all over.

( * my love your back *)

I giggle before caressing my hands on the side of his cheek.

" English baby" I reminded him.

He chuckle before pulling back and squatting down to meet the baby.

" gosh I can't wait to meet you"

" Alianna " I said.

He looked up at me before looking back at my stomach.

" you're having a girl?" His voice sparked.

I nodded my head yes, and he just drop to the floor.

You could hear sniffles coming from him as I placed his head on my stomach.

His arms quickly wrap around my waist as I allowed him to have his moment.

You could tell people was watching but they were more at ahh with it.

You didn't have anyone Turing their faces up at you but instead I could hear small claps here and there.

Couple hours later......

We now made it into the room as he carried my bags to the backroom.

I slide my shoes off by the door as I could see candle lights and flowers posted up on the kitchen table.

Pulling off my jacket I hung it up on the coat rack and walk over to the back.

I lean on the door frame as I watch sj unpacked my bags sorting out my clothes.

" how did I get so lucky with a man like you" I wondered.

He looked up while giving me a smirk.

" it was unfortunate how we met but I'm glad we did"

" no that doesn't count" I said before throwing a flower petal at him that barely went no where.

He laugh as I watch his dimples appear.

I made my way to the bathroom where he already had my bath ready with more candles lit and some soft jazz music playing.

" okay sj what's going on because I took notice of it in the kitchen now the bathroom" I asked

He stood to his feet before walking behind me.

My heart started to race as it's been a while since I felt his body up against me.

" I miss you baby and this is just the pregame" he joked

I push him off me with my elbow before I allowed him to strip me down.

As he took each layer off he rested his lips on my skin.

His tongue then started to make trails on my neck as my breathing pattern was everywhere.

" relax baby, we have all night" he whisper.

Clearing my throat I closed my eyes as I felt his hands rub up my chest and he caressed my right breast then the left.

" baby the water getting cold" I moan.

" don't worry you'll make it" we started to giggle but that  stop as his hands connected to my neck.

my head began to tilt back and I was now looking into his eyes as they was a light gray.

" mmm noo sj" as I already knew what that meant.

" I won't do it, but I  do want you to get your bath and I'll see you when you get out." He let me go and I was now alone in the bathroom

Wet, naked, hormones acting up, while pregnant.

Great thanks babe.

Thirty minutes later.....

After drying off I threw On one of sj jersey and crawl into bed.

That bath was everything and I was now on the verge off dozing off.

I had started binge watching the 100 and they was getting good each episode after the next.

The bed dip in as I could hear sj groan before laying behind me.

" what we watching?"

" a new tv series called the 100 have you seen this before?"

I turn back to see he was glued to his phone.

" hmm oh no, I don't think I have"

Putting my eyes back on the tv he came a little closer.

" let me taste you baby"

I quickly push my shoulder up to my ear as I knew what sj was trying to do.

No matter how hard I try to fight it I always seen myself giving in to him.

Like he had a control over my mind and body.

" you can while I watch tv" I played around.

It was silent on his end before his warm bare chest came up on me a little more closer.

" once I start I can't stop"

I tried to position myself so that he'll have an easy access but he already found his way in between my legs.

" wait sj I'm not re— ohhh my" was all I could slip out.

He slide me lower in the sheets as the tv was now watching me as I was watching sj go to town.

" close your eyes and give me every inch of you tonight" he said.

Doing as told, all I remember was clenching my hands on the sheets as his mouth and tongue did there job.

I threw my head back and for a minute I forgot that i was pregnant.

Maybe that's how we got in this situation in the first place.

Moments later he made his way over top of me but not going to far down.

I could feel my juices running down my leg as he kiss me.

"déjame hacerte sentir bien" he told me

(* let me make you feel good*)

Biting my lip I gave him a grin.

" si papi" I responded.

He wink at me before making his way inside.

I could tell I was moaning out loud as i haven't had him for four months.

As we made love, the walls was getting knocked on but we didn't care in fact we went all night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 0 4
The war begins, and this time with some frightening new enemies and some new friends to accompany Able and his friends. What will they do to stop thi...
471K 35.9K 64
Final book of the series🤍
143 2 25
Just a couple of years after Miho's parents sudden death and having to deal with bullying she doesn't think her life could get any worse but little d...