My Treasure | Jim Hawkins x R...

Oleh mxrshy_

Jim and you have been best friends since you were toddlers, and as you've grown, your relationship with him h... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Happy Birthday Jim! (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Christmas Special!

Chapter 11

2.9K 89 13
Oleh mxrshy_

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- Author's Note

Hey guys! I'm really really sorry for the delay (also sorry for the terrible chapter name), I've been super lazy this past week and I've been rushing to get things sorted. I'm at the brink of changing the upload dates to Saturday and Sunday, but it won't change much because I'll still be uploading, no matter what the date is :)

Okay, almost 500 reads? I honestly cannot believe that this has happened. Thank you so much to those who have read this story, you mean so much to me <3 This is a huge milestone, and I guess we'll just have to wait for 1k now!

I also had an idea: If I somehow finish this story before Christmas, I could make a Christmas special chapter? Like, celebrating it with Jim, Sarah, Delbert and all that. And maybe even a proposal 👀

As always, enjoy!

═════════════════

Third Person POV

B.E.N, Jim and Y/N quietly jump over the railing of the ship once they've seen that there's nobody onboard.

"AHH-!" B.E.N cries out as he tumbles over.

"Shhh!" Jim and Y/N chorus.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," B.E.N apologises quickly, getting up.

They all tip-toe toward a flight of stairs, and peek down.

"Okay, I'll get the map. You wait here," Jim says, glancing at Y/N and B.E.N.

"Roger, Jimmy! I'll neutralize laser cannons, sir," B.E.N says, saluting.

B.E.N skips down the hallway, not listening to Jim calling his name repeatedly.

"Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirate's life for me," B.E.N sings.

"Jim, I'll get the map, you follow B.E.N. I don't trust him with a bunch of wires," Y/N says.

Jim sighs, "Fine. Stay safe."

Y/N hugs him quickly and quietly makes her way to where the map was last seen.

(A/N: Altered this scene to make it a bit more spicy >:) Also, warning, a bajillion time skips coming your way)

~~~

Jim appears behind B.E.N, as they enter the electrical room.

"Disabling a few laser cannons. What is the big deal?" B.E.N says. "All we gotta do is find that one little wire."

They open the junction box and gasp as they see that there isn't just one little wire, but almost a thousand little wires.

"Oh mama," B.E.N gulps, Jim slapping his forehead.

~~~

Y/N and Morph find the pile of rope that the map was in, and Y/N smiles victoriously. She grabs the map out of the pile and keeps it close to her.

"Aw yeah," she grins.

Suddenly, an alarm begins ringing.

"Ugh, what are those boys doing!" Y/N scowls.

~~~

"B.E.N! Plug it back in!" Jim yells over the alarm.

"Bad, B.E.N, bad!" B.E.N winces. "Okay, fixing."

He plugs the wire back, and the alarm stops blaring.

~~~

"They're gonna get us all..." Y/N runs up the flight of stairs and stops in her tracks when she sees Scroop standing there. "... Killed."

"Cabin girl," he snarls.

"Hello! Now, if you don't mind me, I have places to go, and things to see. So, bye!" Y/N smiles, before screaming loudly and running off.

~~~

Jim hears Y/N's scream, and freezes on the spot.

"That's Y/N. B.E.N, stay here and try to continue disabling the cannons, I'm going to help Y/N!" he says.

He runs out the door as quickly as he could, thinking, God, Y/N, I told you to be safe!

~~~

Y/N sprints down the passageway, pushing a pile of barrels behind her to stop Scroop from following her. Unfortunately, her plan didn't work. Scroop climbs on the ceiling of the passageway and sets back down once he's passed the barrels. She looks back for a fraction of a second, and continues running and running. Morph screams and shifts into a pie, throwing himself at Scroop's face. Scroop growls and throws Morph into a pipe, Morph getting sucked up through it.

Y/N hides behind a wall, holding her pistol close to her chest.

"I am not dying now," she mutters to herself.

She jumps out from behind the wall and points her pistol at Scroop. He stops in his tracks, until the lights suddenly switch off.

"God damn it!" Y/N curses.

~~~

"Whoops! Okay, don't panic," B.E.N says, lights emitting from his eyes. "Breathing in, breathing out..."

~~~

The lights suddenly switch back on, and Y/N gasps as she sees that she's pointing her pistol at Jim.

"Jim!" she exclaims, as he runs up to her and hugs her.

"Y/N, are you alright? I heard you screaming," Jim asks.

"Oh yeah, I'm perfectly fine. Totally not trying to avoid being killed by Scroop, or anything!" she smiles.

Jim and Y/N look down the passageways, their pistols out in front of them. Scroop doesn't seem to be there, but Y/N still feels a strange presence nearby. Morph pops out of a pipe nearby, and Scroop gasps. Morph screams and shapeshifts into a hand, poking him in the eyes. Scroop cries out, causing Y/N and Jim to turn around in shock. Scroop pushes them backwards, their pistols flying away from them. Y/N goes to reach for her pistol, until Scroop pins her down.

~~~

"This has gotta be cannons," B.E.N states.

He unplugs a wire and gasps as he begins floating.

"Maybe not!"

~~~

Jim growls and reaches for Scroop, until he begins flying. Y/N kicks Scroop in the stomach, causing him to fly through the ceiling. Jim and Y/N fly out as well, attempting to grab at something for support, but no luck. Scroop grabs a hold of a pole, and tries to grab Jim and Y/N as they fly past him. Jim grunts as his back hits against the lookout tower, while Y/N continues to fly upward.

"Y/N!" he calls.

They both grab onto the flag, their eyes widening when they see Scroop climbing up the pole toward them. A pistol flies right in front of the two teenagers, and Jim tries to grab it.

"Come on, come on, come on," Jim repeats several times. "No!"

The pistol flies a bit too far, and they fail to snatch it away.

"Oh yes," Scroop smirks evilly. "Do say hello to Mr. Arrow."

He slowly starts to cut the rope that the flag was hanging onto. Jim and Y/N quickly climb down the flag and grab onto the flagpole. Scroop snarls and climbs toward them. Jim grabs Y/N's hand and they leap down, Scroop getting entangled in the flag.

"Tell him yourself!" Jim yells.

Scroop rips out of the flag and stares down at Y/N and Jim, the both of them looking up at him with frightened eyes. He screams loudly, flying off into the distance.

~~~

"Back you go, you naughty plug!" B.E.N shouts, flying toward the junction box with the wire in his hand.

He cries out as gravity turns back to normal, and he falls onto the ground.

~~~

Jim and Y/N land on the floor with a grunt, and get up, groaning.

"Well, that was fun," Y/N mutters.

"Sure..." Jim sighs, breathing heavily.

The pipe beside them begins to rattle, and Morph pops out covered in soot. He coughs, the soot falling off of him.

"Hey, Morph," Y/N smiles weakly.

"Morph?" Jim questions rhetorically.

"Laser cannons disconnected, Captain Jimmy, sir!" B.E.N calls out from below, covered in wires and plugs. "Gee, that wasn't so tough."

"Clearly," Y/N raises an eyebrow. "That also didn't almost kill us, either! Good job, B.E.N."

Y/N stares at the map in her hand, and sighs.

~~~

Y/N's POV

Jim, B.E.N and I climb out of the back door, Jim pulling me up.

"Doc! Doc, wake up!" I call. "We got the map."

I lean down next to a figure, assuming that it's Delbert. A robotic hand appears, and grabs the map from me.

"Fine work, Y/N, Jimbo. Fine work indeed," Silver smirks.

I gasp, stumbling backwards as Jim appears next to me. Jim and I look backwards, to see Delbert and Amelia gagged and tied up. We notice that we're cornered, and have nowhere to go. Well, I certainly wasn't expecting this! But, how could we have been so stupid?

"Thanks for showing us the way, kids," one of the crewmates growls.

Jim and I go to escape, but we're grabbed and held.

"Oi, be careful!" I shout.

Morph squeals and hides in Jim's pocket, as Bird Brain Mary climbs to the back door and pulls out B.E.N.

"What's this sorry stack of metal?" she asks.

"Not the face!" B.E.N shouts, Mary holding a knife beside his face.

Silver approaches us, juggling the map in one hand.

"You're just like me, Jimbo and Y/N," he smiles. "Ya hates to lose."

Jim and I struggle in the crewmember's grasp, and I squirm around in an attempt to escape. However, nothing works. I grin as I watch Silver fiddle with the map, trying to get it open. He changes his gears to something smaller, and growls when it still doesn't open.

"What the devil's the..." Silver mutters.

He glances over at Jim, to see that he's smirking mischievously. Silver couldn't do anything without our help.

"Open it," Silver demands, shoving the map in our faces. The crew lets go of us, and Silver tosses the map into Jim's hands. Silver and Jim glare at each other for a few moments, the tension between them getting thicker. Silver turns his gear into a gun, and points it at me, then at Delbert and Amelia. Jim's eyes widen as he looks between Silver and I.

"I'd get busy," Silver snarls.

Amelia and Delbert shake their heads frantically. As much as I didn't want Silver to get the treasure, however, I wasn't willing to die after coming this far. So, I stay silent. Silver cocks the gun and side-eyes Jim, raising an eyebrow. Jim sighs and opens the map with ease, not even looking down at it. The same green light that we saw back at Delbert's mansion appears from the map, showing just Treasure Planet.

"Oh, the powers that be," Silver breathes out. "Would you look?"

The map then turns into a trail, leading to where the treasure probably sits. Silver laughs triumphantly. His laughter fades away, then he points toward Jim and I.

"Tie 'em up, and leave 'em with the others 'til we-" Silver begins to say, but then Jim shuts the map. "What?"

"You want the map," Jim says, "you're taking us, too."

Silver sighs with a defeated frown, only making me grin more. It was only until now when I loved seeing Silver look so beat. His frown turns into a smile, humming. He shakes his head and chuckles lightly.

"We'll take 'em all," Silver growls.

This made me wonder if that was a good thing, or a bad thing.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

104K 3.2K 26
You have been Jim's best friend ever since you can remember, ever since Jim's dad left and your mom died, you both have been a couple of troublemaker...
126K 4.5K 71
"Vil Scheonheit, indeed you are beautiful, elegant and strong... but you have focused on the beauty outside not inside. Therefore, I curse you to be...
10.7K 302 13
Corrupted and menacing, this mission is like every other That Y/N has done. Cheat, steal, lie and threat. But meeting and growing attached to a cer...
96.3K 2.8K 18
(Treasure Planet fanfiction. Jim Hawkins x reader) Being Jim Hawkins's best friend is hard. Because of his rebellious demeanor, you often have to bai...