Asshole✓ || P•JM

By kakiaa_

❝Fucking Park Jimin...❞ I cursed under my breath. ❝Now is that an insult or something on your bucket list?❞ [... More

Dickhead's Proposal | 1
Talent: Lying | 2
Friendship? | 3
Nevermind | 4
Consequences | 5
Habits | 6
No Thank You | 7
Sorry | 8
Wedding | 9
𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀 Yeseul | 10
Priorities | 11
Ugh | 12
Dumbass | 13
Misunderstanding | 14
Oh Fuck | 15
Beach? Bitch? | 16
Changes | 17
Bonding | 18
Shit | 19
Fine then | 20
Back and Forth | 21
Stupid Picture | 22
What? | 23
Idiot | 24
Our Mum | 25
I Love You | 26
Downhill | 27
Happy Endings | 29

Moving On | 28

20.1K 988 381
By kakiaa_

He wrapped his big arms around my delicate body, patting my back.

"Listen Park Yeseul, as your husband that's the least I can do. Now since you're done eating, let's join the others at the funeral ok?" He pulled away, gently grabbing my hand to lead me to towards the car outside. I like the way his name sounds with mine.

We sat inside as he drove to the location.

I sighed knowing how I was probably going to cry my eyes out to the point where they'll be swollen, more swollen than they already are.

"We're here." Jimin spoke, parking the car. The burial was already done because of how late we were. Our parents were sitting down on the grass, as the BTS members stood behind them, all dressed accordingly.

I went to the grave stone and bowed fully, resting my forehead on the fresh soil. I stayed like that for a while, all I could smell was that soil, and all I could think of was that she was buried under it.

I got up as Namjoon passed me a handkerchief to clean my forehead. We all did a group hug silently. It was peaceful.

Instead of wanting to cry I felt at peace. She was no longer in pain, she's in a better place called heaven. She can rest now, she won't have to take about 16 different pills a day.

I asked if me and my dad could have alone time, so they all went to the parking lot away from us.

"It's like I can still hear her voice... telling me to shut up." He sighed, making me scoff while shaking my head, smiling at his memories.

"To be fair you're not the quietest of people." I replied, sticking out my tongue. My laugh turned into a cry, letting out small sniffs. My dad shuffled closer, putting his arm around me.

"We're gonna be ok." He whispered. I rested my head on his shoulder, crying my eyes out.

"They need me back in Europe soon, the business isn't going so smoothly without me. I'm going to have to go back the day after tomorrow." He told me.

"What great timing..." I sighed.

"Hey, you still have Jimin and his members, and his parents are the sweetest. All of them can bring you comfort, I know they can." He said.

"I guess you're right."

2 days later

"I'm gonna miss you." My dad said, pecking me on the forehead before waving goodbye to everyone. He was running late for his flight so the goodbyes had to be short.

Sighs wouldn't stop leaving my mouth.

"C'mon baby, let's get you home." Jimin put his arm around me, flashing me his eye smile. We sat in the car, the rest of the boys taking the van and his parent's taking their own car.

"I wanna go to the hospital."

"Why, are you feeling unwell?" Jimin asked, starting the car.

"We didn't go to collect her things. Her blankets still there, once we get that we can go straight back home." I said, he nodded and drove off. As we got there he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"You're ok." He whispered.

He sensed my anxiety before I even said anything. He knew the memories would flood and overwhelm me. I fucking love this man. We walked up the stairs to her ward room. I took a deep breath before heading inside.

A nurse was cleaning up my mums stuff, she turned around at the sound of the door opening.

"Oh hi, we thought you'd never come." She smiled at me, handing me a cardboard box of my mums things.

"Thank you." I said, sitting on the floor since I couldn't get myself to sit, or even look towards her bed. Jimin joined me on the cold flooring, interestedly looking into the box.

We went through her things for a little bit, I talked about all the memories attached to them, and honestly it was so therapeutic. Jimin excused himself to the toilet while I just leaned against the wall. Closing my eyes, I could still smell her scent lingering in the room. It calms me.

A knock was heard at the door disturbing my peace, I opened my eyes to see the nurse walk back in.

"We found this recorder, it fell behind her bed, I figured you'd wanna hear what's on it." She said before leaving. I took another deep breath, I hadn't heard her voice since then. I didn't dare to watch back the videos I had since I knew it'd just result in a waterfall.

But I took up the courage to listen to whatever was on this recorder, I pressed the play button and listened to her delicate voice...

Hey baby, you've missed my voice haven't you? I don't even know where to start, thank you. For honestly being the best daughter I could wish for, and I'm sorry for leaving you this quickly. But hey, at least you don't have to worry about me anymore.

I really like Jimin, he's going to treat you well. But that doesn't undermine the fact that you only married him because it was my last wish. I knew since day 1, I knew it was a lie. But I saw it in both your eyes, that one day you would fall hard for each other, and look at you love birds now. Last long baby, I'm happy you found love, even if it was because of my wish. I love you.

Oh my...

The door opened to reveal Jimin, he rushed in after seeing me crying. He embraced me while patting my hair.

"S-she knew... all along..." I chuckled sadly. Now there's no feeling of regret that I didn't get to tell her.

"About what?" He asked, still hugging me tight as ever.

"About this temporary marriage." I said, pulling away and holding his cheeks. His eyes widened as a look of guilt took over him.

"No no it's ok, just listen to this." I gave him the recorder as he listened to everything on it.

"Yeseul oh god." He threw his arms around me so quickly we both fell onto the floor. "She's one fortune teller." I chuckled sadly. We picked up all her stuff and headed back home.

3 months later

Life had slowly drifted back to normal, my contract ended so technically I no longer had to work for Jimin, but since I hated the idea of some random girl being by his side 24/7, I renewed it and continued my job. The public learnt to accept us together, and now BTS were promoting their latest song, ON.

I would call dad every other day, keeping in contact, making sure his mental health was in check. Jimin's parents had also returned to the states so we had the villa to ourselves.

I was learning how to move on.

It was around 7pm, the boys wanted to go out for a little while, they needed fresh air. I recommended going to the lake. You know, the one where me and Jimin oh so romantically kissed under the rain?

We went and plopped down on the grass, the stars were shimmering in the night sky. "Which do you think my mum is?" I asked.

"The brightest one of course." They all said in unison without hesitation, making me chuckle.

"It's kinda, regretful that our marriage happened that way, we didn't even love each other at the time," I sighed.

"I mean, I don't mind." Jimin said, sitting up straight while holding out his hand.

"Don't mind what?" I furrowed my brows.

"I don't mind marrying you again, now gimme that ring quickly. I didn't even propose last time did I?" He replied. I sat up straight, smiling to myself while taking off the ring and handing it to him. He got onto one knee confusing me.

"Wait you meant NOW?" I raised my eyebrows while the other boys laughed.

"No he meant next year, of course he meant now, get up idiot." Taehyung told me. I stood up straight as Jimin looked up at me. "Lee Yeseul,"

"Will you marry me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286 49 24
"We're one. Even if i'm not with you physically, if i'm in your heart and mind. . . I'm still with you." ❗UNDER EDITING❗
65K 3K 48
# Rank 2: Bts 2019 awards. #TheMintys2019 [Completed] _ "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him...
148K 7.9K 44
"I don't even know your name yet-" "Doesn't matter. Fuck me first, introductions later." ___________________________________________ Jungkook is mar...
12.7K 984 45
It's easy to look at love and and admire it. You'd dreamt about it your whole life, but nothing could have prepared you for the side effects of it, f...