๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•“๐• ๐•ช - Dan...

By theweirdogirl07

Y/n meets a boy through the internet, they start getting close but find out they live across the world from e... More

A New Friend
Distance
Hearing your voice?
A Question...
Mischief๏ฟผ
My Prince
Wednesday
A Dream
A Flight
Telling Danny
The Meeting-Part1
The Meeting-Part 2
A place to stay
Boarding
Jet Lag
Stream
Oblivious
Tick tock
Nerves
A bolt from the blue
Getting Settled
Greetings
Tension
Accidental cuddles
Sleeping beauty
Lunch plans
Run in
Jealousy
Eyeliner
Chatter
Feature
Brandon
Ruined plans
Comfort in the night
Chills
Relief
Chit Chat and Bonding
The long awaited
Bye Cassie
Of course

Facetime

7.9K 247 109
By theweirdogirl07

Y/n's POV-

The time's quarter to six and I'm rushing around my room, cleaning, making everything neat, using way too much effort for someone who doesn't even like me. I quickly, shove my art supplies under my bed and straighten the quilt on it, then I go and shuffle over to my wardrobe in search of a suitable outfit.

I end up picking something comfortable but not too comfortable. I picked a pair of black jeans, a vest(A/n: I'm not sure if vests are the same thing in other countries as they are England) and my favourite hoodie. By the time I had finished doing all this, it was a minute til six.

The clock hits six and I go into my contacts and call Danny. "Hey, how are you?" I exclaim, excitedly. I see him in front of me, finally, and he's smiling, light reflecting in his eyes, hair perfectly messy, I can actually see him when talking.

"Hey princess, much better now that I can see you, how about you?" I blush at his statement, blinking a few times to ground myself. I think he noticed my flustered expression, as I see a smirk slowly form in the corner of his mouth.

"I could say the very same thing" I decide to cover my embarrassment by flirting back. In which it is my turn to smirk, because I see shock flash in his facial expression , even if it was only for a couple of seconds.

"Touché" Danny laughs. His laugh is hard not to smile at, it fills me with serotonin. I return the gesture.

Danny's POV-

Y/n's laugh is just too attractive. "You look beautiful by the way" I say, hoping to get some sort of reaction out of her. Suddenly her whole face flushes pink.

"I-I could say the same for you," she stutters, "wait- I...uh i mean you look handsome!". The way she speaks when flustered is adorable. I wish I could hold her, right now.

I thank her, and she cutely nods, a smile laced upon her face. "Ready to watch Tokyo Ghoul, Princess?" I ask. She instantly replies, "Yeah!" I can tell she's nervous, at least I know it's not just me even though I can hide it a bit easier than Y/n.

We start watching the first episode, 'tragedy'.  We're only a few seconds in and Y/n let's out a small chuckle, I see what's on the screen and immediately know that we have similar humour, that being dark. About half way through the episode I can tell she's invested in it, making me smile, knowing that I now have another excuse to talk to her, my princess.

I ask her what characters she likes and she replies with "I like Kaneki and Nagachika, didn't you dress up as Kaneki for Halloween?" I was slightly surprised that she remembered. The fact that she did... it made me feel content.

After watching more than quite a few episodes, I notice that Y/n I beginning to look sleepy. "Do wanna stop watching and talk for a bit?" I inquire, putting into consideration how tired she looks. She actually looks really pretty when tired.

"Sure..." she attempts to respond, only to lengthen it out with a yawn. Her eyes squint, barely staying open. We talk for a bit, then I tell her I'm going to quickly get some water. By the time I return, Y/n had fallen asleep.

"Night, Princess, talk to you in the morning." I whisper softly and end the call.

A/n: Thank you all so much for over 600 reads and nearly 40 votes! I hope you guys have been enjoying the story so far. I really wanna keep writing things you lot would like, so if there's anything you want put in please suggest it in the comments. Have a good day or night <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 1.8K 23
ใ€Žโ€ขโ€ขโœŽโ€ขโ€ขใ€โžณเผปโ€โœฟโ€เผบโžณโ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ‹… Andrea is just a simple girl. At school we can describe her as an nerd and an outcast, you know just a student who does...
242 2 19
Romance novel about two teens who meet on tiktok.
45.8K 1.6K 28
*I wrote this when was 13 and when I thought I was the shit so please excuse some bad writing* หš*๏ฝฅเผ“ Hey, I'm Aubrey, but people call me Auby. I'm 17...
7K 366 22
Everyone in the world gets a pair of headphones when their eighteen to talk to their soulmate. When an American girl named Y/n who is constantly havi...