Perseus Jackson: quarter Gree...

By WizardPJfan

Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon, Neptune and Sally Jackson, has been alone for as long as he remembers. His... More

A/N
Prologue part 1
Prologue part 2
Prologue part 3
Prologue part 4
Chapter 1: Helping my cousin
Chapter 2: The Underworld
Chapter 3: Training with uncle H
Chapter 4: Leaving the Underworld (for now)
A/N 2
Chapter 5: Meeting my brother
Chapter 7: Atlantis
A/N 3
A/N 4
Sorry
Chapters 8 and 9
Chapter 10: I hate wearing a crown
Chapter 11: The Wolf House
Chapter 12: Camp Jupiter
Chapter 13: Twelfth Legion Fulminata
Chapter 14: Hogwarts? What's that? A pig's disease?
Chapter 15: Horizontally? Vertically? Diagonally? No wait, Diagon Alley!
Chapter 16: Platform 9 3/4? Where the hell is that?
Chapter 17: A talking hat? I've seen weirder things...
Chapter 18: Slytherin, Slytherout
Chapter 19: Venus is annoying
Chapter 20: The Weasleys are weird
Chapter 21: New year, new problems
Chapter 22: Intruders

Chapter 6: Meeting my sister

4.9K 149 23
By WizardPJfan

Previously 

While the gods around him were bickering Percy noticed another flash and saw someone he hadn't seen before.

"You must be Perseus." He said. Percy nodded.

"Yes, but I prefer Percy." He responded. The man chuckled. "And you are?"

"I'd think you'd be able to figure that out...brother. I am Triton." Percy bowed, but Triton stopped him.

"Why do you bow to your brother?" Triton asked.

"Hestia told me you and Amphitrite would hate me. I'm doing my best so you don't hate me." Triton gave him a small smile.

"Maybe, but she told me that you were different. So I will give you a chance, just like everyone should. Although it might take a while for my mother to do the same." He said. Triton sat down and Percy sat down next to him. The brothers looked at the gods who, except for Amphitrite, were bickering. Triton sighed.

"According to my parents I act like a teenager, but in truth I'm just tired of seeing them bicker. In over 1500 years nothing interesting has happened and this being the only thing I can listen to is really getting on my nerves."

"I'll probably change that." Percy said quietly. Triton looked at him sadly and put his hand on Percy's shoulder.

"Cheer up. It isn't your fault. It was going to happen eventually; nor our father nor our uncle can keep his hands to himself." Triton said. "Now let's stop their bickering so we can meet our sister." Percy perked up and nodded happily. 

Third person P.O.V.

Percy and Triton walked up to the bickering gods. 

"STOP IT!" Triton shouted. The gods all stopped and looked him. Triton blinked.

"I didn't expect that to work," he said. Percy snorted. 

"We're here for Percy's sister, remember? No bickering while we're here or you leave," Triton said. Apollo and Hades looked at each other. 

"Fine," Hades said, "we'll talk about this in my palace." Hades and Apollo flashed away leaving Hestia and Amphitrite. 

"Do you want to come or not Am?" Hestia asked. 

"No," Amphitrite replied, "I will meet her someday, but she isn't ready yet." Amphitrite turned away before stopping and turning around. 

"I am sorry for how I acted Perseus. I don't hate my stepchildren, but it was just...overwhelming." 

"It's okay Lady Amphitrite. And call me Percy," Amphitrite smiled at Percy and flashed away. Hestia looked at Percy smiling. 

"That was very nice of you Percy. And of you, Triton, for coming here," she said. 

"Don't be surprised aunt. I care more about family than I let on," Triton said. 

"I know that, but your father can be...blind sometimes," Hestia said. 

"So I've noticed," Triton replied. "Anyway, let's go." 

"I think you know where we are going, aunt?" Percy asked. 

"Yes, follow me." 

After a ten minute walk the three neared a small village, but something seemed to be different. 

"These buildings are old...and I sense something odd," Percy said. 

"Yes, I've seen mortal houses and these look like they are centuries old...that is unlike mortals," Triton said. 

"Correct Prince," a different voice said, "this village is different, and I cannot allow you to enter it." 

"Hecate," Hestia said, "you know why we're here." 

"I do, but it will put this village at risk of exposure and I cannot let that happen. These are no ordinary mortals, they are wizards and witches," Hecate said. 

"I thought the mortals burned all wizards and witches," Triton said. 

"No, I, with help of other gods and goddesses, managed to save some, but most didn't make it. I am responsible for their well-being, just as I am for all witches and wizards in Western Civilisation," Hecate said. "But you can go around it." 

Triton let out a frustrated sigh. 

"If all witches and wizards were so dramatic about things it doesn't surprise me that the mortals wanted them gone," Triton said. Hecate shot Triton a dirty look. 

"We will go around the village if you show us where my mother and sister live," Percy intervened. Triton shot Percy a grateful look and Percy nodded in return as Hecate's look now rested on Percy. Hecate looked at Percy for a while, before she realised who Percy was. 

"Of course," she said to herself, "how could I forget you." 

"Wha-"

"You are Poseidon's, aren't you. And also have magical blood, yes, the son of Sally, grandson of...Tom Marvolo Riddle...great-grandson of Circe, making you my great-great-grandson," Hecate said. "You have a great potential...either good or bad...I will show you to your mother and sister on the condition that you do not enter the village and that I can help you with your magic." 

"Why do you want to help me with my magic?" Percy asked. 

"I will explain once we start with it, but I will tell you this; you grandfather, Riddle, was very hungry for power. I want to make sure you don't end up the same," Hecate said. Percy looked at Hestia who nodded at him. He turned back to Hecate. 

"Okay, I will do what you ask," he said. 

"Very well," Hecate said. Before he could register Hecate had teleported them to a small road outside the village. "Your mother and sister live down this road. They now have a visitor, but he is one your mother's friends so you can trust him." 

"Thank you, Lady Hecate," Percy said. Hecate nodded at him and walked away before the disappeared in a flash. "Come on," Percy said to Triton and Hestia. 

After a short walk the three stopped at a small, colourful house. Hestia went to the door and knocked. After a little while the door was opened by a middle aged woman with long brown hair and sparkling blue eyes. Her eyes widened as she saw Hestia. 

"Hestia, what do I owe this visit?" she asked. 

"I'm just here to make sure that he's safe," Hestia said as she stepped to the side revealing Percy. Sally's eyes widened as she saw Percy. 

"Hey...mom," Percy said. 

"Percy....is that you?" Sally asked. 

"Yes mom, it's me," Percy said. Sally rushed forward and hugged Percy tightly who hugged her back. 

"I thought I wouldn't see you again," Sally said sobbing slightly. Percy hugged his mother even tighter. 

After a minute Sally released Percy from the hug. Then she noticed Triton. 

"May I ask who you are?" she asked. 

"Triton, Miss Jackson," Triton answered, "I wanted to meet my half-sister." Sally smiled and nodded at Triton. 

"Please come inside. I already have a guest though," Sally said. Sally led the three into her house. 

"What is my sister's name?" Percy asked. 

"Her name is Atalanta," Sally answered. 

"I met the original Atalanta. I hope yours isn't as stubborn as she was," Hestia said. 

"Sally, who is...oh," someone else said. 

"Remus, you've met Poseidon. These are his sister Hestia and his son Triton. Triton, Hestia, Remus Lupin," Sally said. "Remus is one of the few who didn't turn his back on me." 

"And who's the third?" 

"Perseus Jackson, Mr Lupin," Percy said. Remus's eyes widened. 

"I remember you. We've met, but you were only a baby. I wanted to talk to you someday...I guess that has happened," Remus said. "Anyway, what brings you here?" 

"I'm here to meet my sister," Percy said. 

"I'll call her down, dear." Sally said. 

A few minutes later

"Mom, why did you want me to come down?" Atalanta asked. 

"I want to tell you something and for you to meet someone," Sally said. 

"What is it, mom?" 

"You have...a brother...and a half-brother," Sally said. Atalanta's eyes widened. 

"REALLY!?" Atalanta (nearly) shouted excitedly. "I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A BROTHER!" Sally laughed at how exited her daughter was. 

"Do you know what makes it even better?" Sally asked. 

"What? What? What? What? What is it mom?" 

"They're both here," Sally said after nodding to Percy and Triton. The two stepped into the room. If possible Atalanta became even more exited and she rushed at the two. 

"Are you my brothers?" she asked with tear-filled eyes. 

"Yes, I am your full brother Percy and he is your half-brother Triton," Percy said. Atalanta hugged the two of them as tight as she could. Percy hugged his sister back while Triton stood there shocked for a little while before also hugging Atalanta. After a few minutes Atalanta looked up. 

"Is daddy alive then?" she asked hopefully. Percy and Triton looked at each other before they looked at Sally who nodded. 

"Yes he is," Triton said. 

"But mommy said he was lost at sea."

"He was, but he has been found. But you shouldn't worry about them now," Triton quickly added. 

"I think Triton and I should leave," Hestia said. 

"Who are you?" Atalanta asked. 

"I am your aunt, Hestia uhm Jones," Hestia said. 

"I have an aunt?" 

"Several, but Hestia is one of the two normal ones," Triton said. 

"Will Percy stay?" Atalanta asked. Percy looked at Hestia and his mother who both nodded. 

"Yes, I will. For now." Percy said. Atalanta squealed and hugged Percy again. Percy looked at Triton and Hestia who nodded before they left. 

"We have a spare room. You can have that one Percy," Sally said. 

"Thanks...mom," Percy said. 

Words: 1280

That's it for this one. 

Sorry it seems rushed, I wanted to get it out today. I will edit tomorrow. This is the way. 

Bye

Edit: oh Jesus, this has only been up for 12 hours and already has 3 votes...

Edit 2: whoops I forgot the previously. Hehe, my bad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 422 33
. 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑠 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚!𝑜𝑐 ❝ fee...
37K 1K 37
"Sea and land may lie between us, but my heart is always there with you" ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Perseus...
1.4M 20K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
111K 4.6K 93
Theo, son of.... well he hasn't got a clue. Theo may have never have know who was until one day a scrawny 12 year old by the name of Percy Jackson s...