Roman Reigns smut One Shots (...

By liberiangirlore

it's going to get down and dirty in here with sexual fantasies and fluff featuring the Samoan Adonis Roman re... More

My friends Cousin (edited)
sexy neighbor (edited)
My Tribal Chief
When Reality kicks In......
Case of dignity (edited)
Case of dignity PT2 (edited)
Overall Alpha
Overall Alpha 2
Broken
Prized possession (edited)
Regret
Happy Birthday (edited)
One mistake (edited)
One mistake 2 (edited)
ANNOUNCEMENT
ITS HERE
Vegas fiesta
Misunderstandings
Control and torture??
Saving Grace or was it a downfall??
Its Always Been Him After All
Wedding Surprises
Jealousy, Jealousy
August
Tribal Punishment
Tribal Punishment 2
Hiiiii
Tit For Tat

when reality kicks in PT2

11.9K 141 21
By liberiangirlore

                 A year later

Joe's POV

"JOE WAKE UP MAN!!!"

I quickly jolted up to find Colby calling me.

" we are here" he said chuckling.

"Damn" I said looking around we were already at the front gate of my new home in Tampa.

Colby decided to come crash at my place before leaving for Iowa in the morning to be with Becky who was almost popping anytime soon. I was happy when he asked because it can really be lonely when you leave in a huge house alone.

A few months ago, I divorced my ex wife because I found her with another man in our bed. A few weeks ago I finalized the divorce and got equal custody of my children. The divorce wasn't easy, Lina was difficult but I'm thankful for the prenup she signed before we got married because knowing her she would have dried me to the core.

I gave her a large settlement and was paying child support every month,  and as if that wasn't enough, I let her have our house. So she was good to go.

I have not heard anything from y/n since she moved to California over a  year ago,  all I saw was her Instagram posts. She looked happy to say the least, I didn't even know that I hurt her that bad and to make it worse, I downplayed her pain. I was supposed to be there for her, to stand up for her when my ex wife blatantly lied to my family about her but I never did.

I developed feelings for y/n five years ago. I fell in love with her but I had a wife, children and a reputation to uphold, I couldn't act on my feelings and looking back I regret it.

Y/N POV:

Oh life has been good but my love life not so much. After leaving Florida, I met a few guys here and there in California but our relationships didn't work because I was still in love with him.

And Although I didn't contact him for one whole year, I always kept up with him through his socials and blogs. 

I know I said I wasn't going to go back to Florida but givenchy sent me to their Orlando branch which made me nervous and uneasy at first but made peace with it. It was time to face my past After all.

I was able to forgive him and let go of the anger and pain I felt towards him. And with the dates that I've had, I realized that I could never love another guy like I do Joe.

y/n:  I know I said I wasn't going back to Florida but givenchy is bringing me back to Orlando. I needed to heal and San Francisco gave me the healing that I needed and now it's time to go back home to make the required amendments with the people that I love while serving my great company that is @givenchy

Liked by: romanreigns, wwerollins, gigihadid, bellahadid,trinityfatu and 2,220,444 more

Comments have been disabled

After all that airport shenanigans, I got into a taxi and drove to my house which I'm thankful I didn't sell.

I made it home and was amazed by how smart it looked, mum really went all out in tidying up the place I thought to myself.
I went to my bedroom, placed my luggages in the corner.

After showering and change of clothes, I went downstairs and was about to order some food when the doorbell went off.

I opened the door to see Joe standing there with a bouquet of flowers on one hand and a couple of bags which mostly contained food on the other.

Before I could say anything he put them down and kissed me passionately with want, leaving no space for me to breathe.

When we pulled away from each other we were breathless.

"What was that for?" I asked confused  and kind of impressed

"I don't know, I was carried away, can I come inside?"

"Sure"  I made way for him and closed the door.

"Here these flowers and food are yours, I figured you would be starving."

"Thanks"

I took two plates from the cabinet and served the food for the both of us.

After seating down, we ate silently you could feel the tension in the air.

"Y/n I want to start by saying that I'm sorry for how I treated you. But I can tell you that there's a reason behind all of it."

"What was the reason Joe?? What was the tangible reason that gave you the right to treat me, someone who was always there for you the way you did??"

"It's because..... I love you, I've loved you for five years now and when I knew my feelings were getting stronger I figured distancing myself from you would help me put my feelings in check but obviously I was wrong because I ended up hurting you in the process."

I was surprised and kinda taken aback by this.

"You.... Love me??"

"Yes with everything in me?"

"I hope you are not saying this because you are looking for a rebound??"

"No y/n" he takes my hands in his huge ones. "When you left, it felt like the end of the world for me. A huge chunk of my heart left with you, I'm not saying this to get into your pants or to make you my rebound but because I truly care and love you."

I could see that he was truly sincere, while I was not fully sold, I decided to cave in and see where this would take us.

Joe's POV

Here I was, kissing the living shit out of y/n as she reciprocated it with force and passion as well.

"Joe we can't......"

"Don't fight it baby"

I kissed  her neck, leaving hickies marking her as mine. I removed her shirt and mine and we continued making out like it was the end of the world

Once her shorts were off. I kissed her legs from her toes moving on to under her thighs making her whimper relentlessly. I licked her lower lips through her knickers earning a soft moan from her. I continued with the teasing before tearing her panties and throwing the pieces somewhere across the room and diving in her wetness. Licking huge stripes on her perky cl*t.

"Oh my god Joe"

She cried out as I ate her out mercilessly.

"JOE stop I cant take it" she screamt releasing all over my mouth . After cleaning myself up, I wiped my mouth and kissed her passionately and entered her groaning at how tight she was.

"Oh damn y/n you are so tight"

I thrusted into her, picking up the pace and now I was  pounding into her like there's no tomorrow her moans and screams becoming music to my ear.

" OH MY GOD, RIGHT THERE"

I took her hands in mine and placed them on both sides of her  head as I kept plowing into her with so much force the bed post kept  hitting the walls over and over again.

I took her legs and put them on my shoulders. With the way she was squeezing me I knew she was close.

"You like that baby, you are gonna come for me again??"

"Uhhh, Joe ooh yes" and with that she came and it didn't take long for me to join her.

After calming down from the ecstasy of our love making, she broke the silence

"You know I also ignored you because,  I was falling hard for you too, your family already painted me as this wicked woman who was gonna break off your marriage, and I wasn't gonna give them the satisfaction of making their scenario a reality ."
She said making me smile.

I pulled her to my chest, and we laid there living in the moment.

" so where do we go from here, because I want us to go with your pace"

"With the activities we just did about 10 minutes ago, we can't go back to starting over, we are already in too deep."
She said earning a chuckle from me.

"Damn I love you,, it's good to finally say it out loud."

" I love you too"

"Mmh you mean it" I tickle her bare side and she giggles out loud

"Yes"

" Y/n for a woman who just came from a 5 hour flight you sure do have a lot of strength especially with what we've done. Now we should nap because you need some rest"

"You are right" she says drawing out a yawn.

"Sleep"

Nothing else mattered right now just us and this moment. Where this relationship will take us or what the future held for us we didn't know but one thing we were sure of is that we were going to do everything in our power for this to work because after everything we've been through we atleast deserved to be with each other and I'm pretty sure God knew that too.

A/N: idk if givenchy has a branch in Orlando, I just made it up to fit the story. Forgive me if there are any mistakes, I just wrote this story  and posted it without proof reading. Anyway vote, comment and give me requests if you have an

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 12.3K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
35.9K 1.4K 19
Why don't you read it to find out ????
4.3K 267 12
" so , this is where you fell , and i am left to sell . " in which the children of the vampire diaries universe attend the salvatore school while thr...