Life of a Hijabi

By PharydahKamal

Naila is a sweet Muslim girl devoted to her beliefs, her dad a wealthy man who is so proud of her decides to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Prologue

154 6 0
By PharydahKamal

This is a book based on solely fictions. It doesn't depict the life of anyone. Any relations at all is purely coincidental.

It's a book for all and not a specified group of people.

Just smile and read and watch how the story unravels. It gets interesting .

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naila is a sweet Muslim girl devoted to her beliefs, her dad a wealthy man who is so proud of her decides to give her hand in marriage to a young man who is the son of his best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7.7K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
171K 16.2K 65
The story of two best friends. AYEZA and NAILA... Their Ego towards their soulmate's EMIR and WAHAB. A blessed couple Ayeza and Emir, having childh...
22.7K 963 23
#101 Rank in #society. "Wh-wh-ho are you?" She asked slowly and I chuckled. "Devil. Do you want to know why I brought you here?" I said smirking at...
305K 15.6K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...