I HATE YOU | MASKY

By Blxrrii

୨⎯ "Here, Let me help you up."⎯୧ Who knew that the person who was supposedly going to kill her had become su... More

Notice
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
C H A P T E R 51
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 59
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 65
C H A P T E R 66
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
C H A P T E R 69
C H A P T E R 71
100K Special-Death

C H A P T E R 70

5K 134 284
By Blxrrii

Warning: Small mentions of sex

Y/n fluttered her eyes open and feels sore everywhere. She looked next to her and saw Masky. She smiled at the events of last night. She traced circles on his wrist, then left to go take a shower.

Realizing she hadn't anything to wear, she took a pair of the males shorts and the baggiest hoodie he had. She went into the shower and took a nice, hot shower.

Y/n soon came out and picked up her phone. Masky had then woke up.

"Morning sunflower." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around her waist. She smiled and looked up at him.

"Are these my clothes?" He asked.

"Yeah, I didn't have any clothes so I took yours. Sorry." She muttered. He kissed her cheek.

"Are you okay? Your not hurt too much right?" Masky asked.

"No no, I'm fine." She replied. His presence left her as he got up.

"I'm going to take a shower. I'll be back." He said, leaving for the shower. Y/n hummed in response and laid back down on the bed.

'He's completely different during, after, and before sex. He's like a completely different person.' Y/n thought as she heard the water run.

She's had sex before, but never like that. The boys she'd slept with would always be vanilla, and finished way before her. But this time she had an actual orgasm. No faking it.

Y/n decided on making the bed for him. It was the least she could do. Masky came out and smiled.

"Hey, I'm gonna go eat something, okay?" Y/n said. He only nodded and watched as she left the room.

The female made her way into the kitchen. No one was there and she made herself some waffles and coffee. She sat down on the kitchen island.

"Oh there you are!" A voice said approaching her.

"Hey BEN, how're you?"

"Great. I went to go see you this morning but you weren't in your room." He responded. Y/n smiled.

"Where were you?" He asked. Y/n smiled as she remembered the events.

"I...uh...uhm." she stuttered. The blonde raised a brow.

"Okay I'll tell you it you have to swear on your life you don't tell anyone."

"Ok ok fine." He said sitting down next to her.

"I had sex with him..." She mumbled. BEN's eyes widened.

"Masky you mean, right? You didn't fuck some random dude. Or girl." He asked.

"Yes Masky!" She whispered yelled. BEN nodded his head.

"I could've seen this coming from a mile away." He finally said. Y/n scoffed.

"So?"

"So?" Y/n responded not sure what he was getting at.

"What's he like? Is he good?" He asked. Y/n looked at him with a serious look to see if he was joking or not.

"I swear on your fucking yeezys I'll slap the shit out of you." Y/n threatened. BEN raised his hands in defense. They both sat in silence.

"Well is he?" Y/n took her hand and gave BEN a noogie.

"Okay- Ow- I'm sorry!" He said. Y/n took back her hand.

"Wanna ask again?" She threatened.

"I mean..." Y/n sighed.

"If I answer will you stop?"

"I have a couple more questions."

"Just this one." She said in a serious tone. BEN sighed and nodded his head.

"Yes. He's amazing. Best I've ever had. Now stop bothering me. Oh and don't bother Ti- Masky either." She answered. She put her dishes in the sink and left the kitchen.

She entered her room and closed the door, then immediately exited to get the dress from Masky's room.

"Hey Tim, I came to get my dress." Y/n said. She looked around and didn't see him.

"Tim?" She called out. No response. She walked over to where the dress was, which was hung on the door. (Thank you Masky)

She got on her tiptoes to try and get the dress, close to succeeding. Masky crept up behind her and snaked one arm around her waist, the other grabbing her ass. Y/n squeaked and jumped a bit.

"Hello sunflower." He cooed. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"What was the point? I was so close to grabbing the dress." She frowned. Masky rolled his eyes and handed her the dress. She smiled and held the dress.

"Hey uh can I ask you something?" She said.

"Go ahead."

"What are we?" She asked. They both went silent.

"Sorry, stupid question." She said.

"I'm not good with relationships." He said.

"Yeah me neither. I was manipulated in my first and only one." She replied.

"I want to try." He whispered.

"Yeah, me too. I want to try with you." She said back.

"But I have to warn you. I could be a dick sometimes. I'm not one to talk about my emotions. I can't be the perfect boyfriend you might want." He admitted. She nodded.

"Yeah and I can't be an amazing girlfriend either. I can't be some submissive girl who does everything you ask. I can be whiny sometimes and have a hard time telling exactly what I want." She finished.

"I guess we both have our imperfections then." He mumbled.

"But I'm willing to try and make this work if you are." She whispered.

"Yeah me too." They both faced each other. Y/n looked at his beautiful brown eyes.

"Hey Y/n?" He whispered into her ear.

"Yes?"

"You want to be my girlfriend?" Their lips brushed each others.

"Hell fucking yes."

~
"Okay wait so Rachel is the main character?"

"Mhm."

"And everyone hates her?"

"Mhm."

"Why?" The brunette asked. The couple were watching the show, 'Glee', and Y/n was explaining the show to him.

"It's because she is so annoying. Her attitude is shitty, she is self centered, and she just radiates not like other girls energy." She finished. He nodded his head.

"You wanna watch something else?" She asked.

"Yeah." He laughed out. She watched her smile as she went to pick another show.

"What do you wanna watch?" She asked.

"What about that show we were watching last time?"

"Oh you mean (random show name)?"

"Yeah, that one." He replied. She clicked on the episode they left on and got settled into the bed. Masky held her hand and squeezed it tight. Y/n bit on her thumb as they watched the show.

They both agreed on keeping their relationship secret for a month or so. The only couple of people who knew were Masky, Y/n, and of course, Slender.

It was Y/n's idea to keep the relationship secret, actually. She told that she wasn't ready to tell everyone, and Masky respected that. After all it wasn't like he was going to go around telling people anyways. He wasn't that kind of guy.

Halfway into the episode Hoodie entered the room. They both let go of each others hand quickly.

"Y/n?" Hoodie said in a questioning tone.

"Hey." She muttered, showing interest to the T.V. She finally looked towards his direction.

"I'm just bringing a show with jim. That's really it." She explained as to why she was here. He nodded.

"Why're you here?" Masky spoke up.

"I forgot something in the bathroom. I'll be out quick." He said in a much different tone. Y/n found it strange but said nothing. Hoodie found the thing he was looking for and left the room. Their hands found each other again and held onto each other.

Y/n smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

'I can get used to this.'

. . .

As you could probably tell this book is coming to an end soon.(I'm thinking in about one to two chapters)
This was my first ever book and I'm happy about the recognition it was met with. I cant wait to start my other books too! But anyways, I'll see you next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 14.3K 43
IMPORTANT: I originally wrote this back in 2018 when I was younger and an idiot and sucked badly at writing. It's all toxic fandom stereotypes in thi...
64.7K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...
22K 531 17
A Creepypasta x Reader: After the murder of your (first) family you decide you have no where to go. You were a nobody who had to make quick decisions...
134K 1.3K 14
This is a Story about you the reader this is my first story where I'm not the character so yay. I don't own any of the creepy pastas they belong to t...