𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙻𝚂 ||✅

ruhika1104

What happens when two best friends already broken, due to some incidents in past are at loggerheads with each... Еще

CHARACTERS INTRO
1: A NEW SAGA UNLEAHES!
2: FIRE AND ICE!?
3 : LOGGERHEADS!!
4: WEB OF ILLUSIONS?!
5 : KABIR'S STUBBORNESS
6: STANDING UP FOR HIM!?
7: RIDDHIMA COMFORTS VANSH
8: REJECTION?!
9 : TANGLED HEARTS!?
10: DOUBTFUL MUCH??
11: IN A ACCIDENT?!
12: HIS TRUTH?!
13: PAST COMES KNOCKIN'
14: HELLO STRANGER!?
15: LET ME IN!
16: HIS CARE!
17: HELP!
18: CHANGE OF HEART??
19: A SHOCKER !?
20: SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL?!
21: TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES!
22: BEAUTIFUL DOOM!?
23: BLOODLINES!?
24: OH, THE GUILT!!
25: PERFECT STORM...
26: STATE OF LOVE AND TRUST!
27: FEAR(OF THE UNKNOWN)
28: DON'T DECEIVE ME!
29: CHASING THE TRUTH!?
30: INVEST IN LOVE?!
32: TRUTH STINGS!!
33: FAMILY AFFAIR MUCH?
34: MUCH TOO MUCH?
35: DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL??
36: JEALOUS MUCH?
37: INTERLINKED?
38: CLOSE TO HAPPINESS?
39: LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH!
40: SWEET SURRENDER?
41: PROPER CLOSURE

31: WEB OF LIES?

1.9K 116 47
ruhika1104

SCENE 1: Riddhima is still on the bed thinking about the last night events...

Riddhima's pov: How did nithya get that video? And she has been acting out a little bit..i  don't know why but i have a strong gut feeling that something big is happening and i am unaware of it..

Vansh: Good morning..

Riddhima: Good morning! And belated happy birthday, i remembered that it was your birthday yesterday...

Vansh: I never mind riddhima, now are you willing to share as of why, and who made you cry?

Riddhima: Vansh, i really don't want to talk about it...

Vansh: Fine, i will back off, don't tell me, just so you know, if you are scared about anything, don't be! Because, i will not let anyone or anything harm you and this relationship...

Riddhima: Thanks...

SCENE 2: Gautam is angry and is throwing things around...when nithya comes in!

Nithya: Gautam, baba please calm down! *she hold him and hugs him* Please, shh..calm down..

Gautam: Di, the whole plan backfired! She trusts that vansh more than you! I don't know what to do now! AAGHH!!!

Nithya: What?? How do you know that..

Gautam: When you called her, i told someone to keep an eye on her, and he sent me a video of what happened after you cut the call..

Nithya: And?

Gautam: She hugged him and said that she is willing to give their relationship a chance and she trusts him...

Nithya: You seriously believe that? Gautam, we both know that she loves you madly and after watching that proof, she would never even in dreams take his side, she must be planning something...

Gautam: What if she isn't? What if she just gave up on the fact that i "died" and moved on??

Nithya: No, no gautam, you have known her long! She is a emotional fool, she is just playing with vansh! Let me meet with her and clear her doubts if she has any! Don't worry the ball is still in our court..i will make it work...

Gautam: I can't afford losing this plan di...it cost me alot! It cost my bestfriend rishabh's life...i had to crash into him and nearly kill him twice in the hospital, he got to know about our plan...

FLASHBACK...

Rishabh was in their home...

Rishabh: I miss you buddy! I feel stupid about our fights! I could do anything just to have those silly talks with you..i wish the time takes a u turn, i want to say sorry for the mistakes that i have done and thanks, for still being their for me! And now i promise to stay with riddhima, as a friend and take care of her, as you would do!

Just then a huge cardboard box falls from a cupboard and rishabh wipes his tears and goes near it...

Rishabh's pov: What is this box? I have never seen this? *he opens* Looks like it has some pictures...*he sees gautam's photo but with beard* Wait what?? *he turns around the photo and sees the name* Vansh Raisinghania? Why is gautam in a beard? and whose name is this? *he googles the name* this is not possible!! They both are lookalikes?? No, no, i must be dreaming!

Gautam is talking to nithya

Gautam: Di!! A big problem has come up!!

Nithya: What?

Gautam: Where are you right now?

Nithya: I am going to riddhima's flat? Remember our next step?

Gautam: Take a u-turn and go to my flat! I left the photos about vansh, they are in a cardboard box, and if rishabh finds it, it won't even take time for him to figure out the whole thing..

Nithya: How could you be soo careless?? I have to take care of this mess right now!

She goes to the flat and knocks..and rishabh opens the door, with his suitcase..

Nithya: Hi! I actually..*she notices the luggage* Are you going somewhere?

Rishabh: Yes! To hyderbabad, to meet riddhima..

Nithya: But why so suddenly? Anything important?

Rishabh: You won't believe what i found! I found a cardboard box, which fell from gautam's cupboard,and if my guess is correct, gautam might be alive..

Nithya: Alive? I mean, you really think so? You, yourself have verified that, the body they found was his right?!

Rishabh: I know, i know, but his face was not visible and i..

Nithya: Bad choice rishabh! *she hits on his head with a rod* I really didn't wanted to do this as you were the one who was always there for him, but sorry!

After a while he slowly gains consciousness and looks around and finds nithya...he slowly heads towards her and hits her and runs away..

Nithya : *calls gautam* Do something! He escaped and he will try to call that riddhima!

Rishabh's head still hurts but tries calling riddhima, when he is about to explain her, he gets hit by a truck which was driven by gautam, he comes and picks up the phone and talks to riddhima as a stranger..

PRESENT...

Gautam: It took a lot of time for planning this big plan and i can't waste it!

Nithya: I talked to riddhima, just now, she agreed to meet me in a cafe...

Gautam: Good..

SCENE 2: In cafe, riddhima meets up with nithya..

Nithya: Should i order something?

Riddhima: No! I mean, i already ate, so you go ahead..

Nithya: I know your mind is filled with questions, as of how did i get the video and all...

Riddhima: Yes, so you might as well answer that question...who gave it to you?

Nithya: Virat!

Riddhima: Wow! A dead person came back to life and handed over the evidence! Could've done better nithya! *she gets up and is about to walk away*

Nithya: After you told me what happened with virat, i told a friend who works in the hospital to check if he finds anything, and he told me that virat was holding a chip in his hand, which the police officers failed to notice..so he gave me that chip and it had that video, which explains why vansh killed virat...

Riddhima: And who is this friend of yours?

Nithya: Um..there...is..a...guy..his..name..his..name..is...vijay..yes vijay!!

Riddhima: Ok! Anyway you didn't need to explain it to me, i trust you...

Nithya has a bluetooth in her ears which is covered by her hair, and gautam speaks to her...

Gautam: Di, she is lying, she is playing tricks with you, cover up as of why you explained it to her!

Nithya: I explained because i didn't wanted you to feel left out, that why i didn't..

Riddhima: Like i said, it's ok..i think so i should leave..*she starts coughing badly* 

Nithya: Riddhima, have some water...

Riddhima: No,*coughs* I can't..

Nithya: Why are you acting like you have kept some fast..drink na

Gautam: Because she has!! Today is karwa chauth, she kept a fast for that VANSH!!

Riddhima: Nothing, like that,i think so i should leave..

She leaves, nithya goes and talks with gautam..

Nithya: Now what should we do? She is slipping away from our hands fastly like sand in our hands!

Gautam: Now only, the dead can bring her back in our hands..

SCENE 3: Riddhima is in her room, when vansh comes in...and his face is blank..

Riddhima: Vansh, i needed to..

Vansh: Riddhima, i have work, so not now..

Riddhima's pov: I will tell him everything, and he will understand me!

Riddhima: Vansh, you will be staying at home only right? At night, for karwa chauth?

Vansh: You kept a fast?

Riddhima: Obviously, you are my husband!

Vansh: Funny isn't it?

Riddhima: What is soo funny about it?

Vansh: Keeping a fast for my long life on one hand and planning to harm me and my feelings on the other hand! It's funny right?!

Riddhima's pov: Why is he talking like this? Morning he was fine, and now..

Riddhima: Vansh, what are you talking about?

Vansh: Don't worry sweetheart, everything will be clear, just give it some time..

He leaves..

CONTINUE READING!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

His Favourite Book मृ ♡

Художественная проза

9.7K 679 71
*MATURE BECAUSE*: It contains serious, sensitive and triggering topics like self-harm, unhealed trauma, assault, murders, etc. Reader discretion is a...
Just Friends Sanjh

Любовные романы

38.8K 3.5K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
120K 9K 53
what will happen when two enemies who can't tolerate each other for a second will love each other,can't live without each other... let's see how ther...
JUNOONIYAT.... Becoming Mafia's Possession Shona

Детектив / Триллер

23.2K 798 13
Story.... tales.... love.... hatred.... Obsession only looks good in stories.... not in real life... In reality in obsession we loose more then gaini...