Iz*one's baby

Af JahoonPark

You are Iz*one 13th member: Park Jahoon. Even that you are part of the unnie-line group (as the second oldest... Mere

Characters:
An everlasting friendship
Mommy Eunbi
More beautiful than a real Sakura
Food fighter Hyewon
Fake maknae Yena
Dancing machine Chaeyeon
Chaewons "boyfriend"
Visual goddess Minju
Nako the cutie pie
Pang Hitomi
Vocal goddess Yuri
Puppy Yujin
A maknae, who is not like a maknae Wonyoung
A well deserved vacation (part 1)
A well deserved vacation (part 2)
I will be happy, I promise you
Consequences on being in a relationship
Why can't you see I love you?
The End
Notice - season 2
A/N: Shameless promotion

Our journey (Produce 48 to Iz*one)

2.5K 59 3
Af JahoonPark

*Change of big-screen*

Lee Sian: OH! Music King?

Wang Ke: Music King? Isn't that where the new top boy group, S.T.A.R is?

Kim Minseo: Then you don't think Park Jahoon will come out? From what I have heard, she is the best and most popular trainee in Music King after all.

I keep looking at myself in the mirror in the waiting hall, trying to find something on my outfit that I should fix.

(Author note: Think this as a picture of you, just with shoulder-length hair. That's your face in the story)

This is the most nerve-wracking thing that I have ever done in my life. Not even at the monthly evaluation, have I been this nervous. I began to shake a little bit and jumped up and down to shake off the nerves. Jina appeared from behind me and put her hand on my shoulder, before back hugging me.

Jina: Don't worry Jahoon, you will do great like you always do.

Jahoon: But this is not something I have done before... I can only do good when I have done it for a while.

Before Jina could say anything, the staff call us out to the stage. As I walked out I could feel everyone's eyes on me. The music began and I feel myself getting more comfortable and in one with the music.

(This is your team's stage)

Lee Hongki: A... Park Jahoon and...no one else, the rest of you are B.

*Timeslip*

It's already the end of Produce 48. As much as I want it to end, as much do I not want it to end. So many memories, new friends and fans, experience, and many more.

Kim Minju: Are you ready Jahoon? Jahoon? Jahoon!

Minju snapped her fingers in front of me to wake me up from my trance. I looked at her, spaced out, making her laugh at my behavior.

Jahoon: I don't know what to do. I hope that we come in together. You always make me comfortable on stage.

Minju: Me too. I will always support you.

We hugged each other before walking up on the stage to get the final announcement. I couldn't hear anything or do anything.

Lee Seunggi: At the 12th place we have... ... ... WM trainee Lee Chaeyeon

Jahoon: Congratulations unnie! I'm so happy for you!

Chaeyeon hugged me before whispering into my ear.

Chaeyeon: Thank you Jahoon. I will be waiting for you. I know you will join us, I know. you have always been the best.

Lee Seunggi: Now for the last position... Before I announce the last member, I want to say to every one of you that you have done a great job and I'm happy that you haven't given up. I hope you the best in the future. Now to the last member... At the 13th place we have... Music King trainee Park Jahoon!

I sat down, not knowing what to do. The other members came around me, hugged me, and gave me a flood of congrats. Before I knew it, I was on the main stage, speaking my "thank you" speech.

Iz*one: Hello everybody! We are Iz*one! Please take care of us!

Eunbi: Now everyone, please say something about how you feel at the moment. I will start.

As we played and having fun, the time slipped away from us. But this is just our beginning.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.2K 39
No matter what you do, life will find its way to get you Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - I do...
63.7K 1.7K 34
When you are a transfer and being greeted by the Student Council President, Kwon Eunbi. What you didn't know that by meeting her, your one year of hi...
9.4K 218 12
Chaewon and Minjoo have been friends since childhood. They did every together even having the same group of friends and going to to the same school (...
68.4K 3.5K 77
โwe only want freedomโž โyou are a disgrace in this world!โž an iz*one ff started:040319