𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐈: 𝐏𝐑𝐄�...

By Ishthaar

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 [Fanfiction] Book one of The Curse series. (Required to read from the beginning... More

IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

9.9K 443 42
By Ishthaar

___________

The sky is starting to get darker after they eat in a certain restaurant. They decided to go back and rest. After taking a shower, They sat on their balconies while playing shiritori on their balcony. It was fun and lively but Gojo kept on losing because he couldn't focus even though he seemed to be laughing and really enjoyed their game, but his mind was on somewhere else. Hinari.

"Ahhh!!! You keep on leading the game to a dead end! Can you even play this game?! Gojo-sensei?!" Nobara snapped

"Well sorry, that's all on my mind." He chuckles

"Let's end the game session then." Maki mutter

"Oh, Fushiguro! You brought a classic guitar, right?" Itadori grinned. "Huh?.. yeah." The raven-haired male answered and nodded

"Oh, nice. Play for us then, Megumi." Maki mutter nonchalantly

"Huh?"

"Oh! That's a great idea!" Itadori grinned

"Oi, hurry up and play a song for us." Nobara demanded

An irk mark appeared on Megumi's forehead and Hinari chuckled in response, "It's actually nice seeing and hearing you play the guitar, Megumi. It's been a while since I last hear it"

Megumi looked at her and sighed in defeat, "Fine.."

"Wow.. He can never say no to Shirazaki-sensei, huh?.." Nobara mutters. "Yeah, what a good child. that's Fushiguro Megumi for you." Maki chuckles

"Ugh..." Megumi sighed again and went back to his room to get his guitar, "I'm not good at it but I'll try my best." He said when he came back and sat on the chair. Taking a deep breath before starting to play the guitar.

The moment he strummed his guitar, Hinari looked a little surprised but then her expression turned soft. Smiling as she listened to him playing her favorite song with the guitar and the others were listening with a smile on their faces too.

Gojo listened to his little performance while leaning his back against the wall, keeping his hands inside his pockets. Itadori looked at his best friend with a smile on his face as he sat on top of the guard rail, Nobara enjoying it while propping her chin on the palm of her right hand.

Maki folded her forearms in front of her chest while closing her eyes as she leaned against the chair, Panda were enjoying it too while he sat on the floor, eating a banana and Inumaki placed his folded arms on the table, resting his left cheek on top of his arms as he listened to his underclassmen's performance.

Hinari stopped sketching in her sketchbook as she listened to Megumi's performance, her gentle smile never leaving her face. Megumi glanced at her and smiled back, unexpectedly, she began to sing along, surprising everyone but Megumi.

Nobara and Maki exchange glances and smile, listening to them. Gojo glanced at Hinari through his sunglasses and smiled too. It's been a while since he listened to Megumi's guitar skill and Hinari's angelic voice.

He knew very well that the song he's playing right now is one of Hinari's favorite songs. As Megumi strummed his guitar and Hinari sang along, memories flash before Gojo's eyes to when him and her spend time together with the Fushiguro siblings.

-"Tsumiki-chan, Megumi-kun..! Dinner's ready." Hinami called them.

-"Coming, Shirazaki-san..!" The little girl named Tsumiki answered from her room upstairs while her younger brother walked down the stairs without saying a word as always.

-"Why do you keep on coming here?"

-"Eh?.." Hinari blinked her eyes twice

-"Oi." Gojo appeared behind him, fixing his sunglasses and grabbed his head with his right hand as an irk mark appeared on his forehead, "How many times should I tell you not to speak that way towards your guardian, huh? You little punk."

"Senpai, You're hurting him." Hinari said and he let go with a heavy sigh. "You should scold him for once, Hina.. or he'll grow up having a shitty personality."

-"I will scold him if he's turning into a problematic child who often causes trouble." She chuckles

-"He already is a problematic child." Gojo said and exchanged glares with little Megumi.

-"Okay stop that, we should eat before the food gets cold.. Tsumiki-chan? Are you done with your homework?" She called her again. "I'm done~" she replied and walked downstairs "ah, good evening Gojo-san." She greeted as soon as she saw Gojo.

-"Yo, Tsumiki." He waved his hand "Sorry I just had the time to visit you today."

-"It's fine" she smiled brightly

-"You don't have to come. No one wants you here." Megumi muttered, looking away.

-"You little--"

-"Gojo-senpai, Megumi-kun.. stop arguing please.."

-"Tch. Be grateful that Hina's here."

-"Hmh."

Megumi sang along after Hinari's turn. 'Anata no yume de kokoro yasuragu.. mezametaku nai to boku wa iu, omoide bakka fuete yuku.. ashita mo soba ni itai..'
(I feel at peace when I dream of you.. I say that I don't want to wake up, Only memories continue to increase.. I want to be by your side tomorrow, too)

It was a fun memory. Gojo and Hinari spend time looking after the siblings, watching them grow together. Attending their graduation ceremonies as their guardian, taking them out on a vacation, teaching them lots of positive things. laughing, smiling, getting scolded, or just being together in general.

'Doko made mo, Doko made mo.. Donkan'na boku o shikatte hoshī.. Atarimae ga kowareru koto ni, Kidzukenai kurai ni kodomodakedo, Chanto boku wa anata o suite iru..'
(Wherever, Wherever.. I want you to scold me who's so dull.. I'm immature enough that I can't realize that the ordinary breaks, but I definitely love you). Megumi continues to sing.

'Watashi no.. boku no.. jikan ga tomareba ii no ni'
(My time and your time.. I wish they would stop.)

But everything turned upside down a few days after Tsumiki's graduation day. Recalling how Hinari breaks down crying again, hurts him so much as he stares at her from his place now. He can never forget that time where he couldn't save those who are close to him, again and again.

-The loud thud echoed in the kitchen followed by Hinari's panicked voice, "Tsumiki..? Tsumiki!!"

-Hearing her distressed voice, the two men ran towards the kitchen as well. "Hinari! Tsumiki!"

-"Tsumiki!! Wake-" She paused, eyes widened in horror when she saw a marking on Tsumiki's forehead, "W-What's this.."

-Gojo crouched next to Tsumiki and held her in his arms, using his six eyes to trace it and his eyes widened. "What the hell... It's.. a curse.." Gojo muttered and Hinari covered her mouth, trembling.

-Megumi widened his eyes in surprise, "What... Did you say?.."

-"Hina.." Gojo furrowed his eyebrows when he saw her crying.

-"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't let her go with her friends that day.. I'm sorry.. Gojo-senpai, I'm so sorry.." She fell on her knees, crying behind Megumi's back when the two adults were together in the living room after making sure Megumi went to bed that time.

-"Hinari.." he hugged her tightly, feeling deeply wounded when he saw her crying

-"I'm so sorry.." she cried again, "I was here yet I couldn't prevent it.. what should I do.. what if she never wakes up?.."

-"Shhh.. it's okay, she will wake up.." Gojo tried to comfort her, who was trembling and crying. He's trying to hold back his emotions while focusing on calming her down. "It's not your fault..."

-"Senpai.." she sobs again "Tsumiki.. Megumi.. I'm sorry.."

-"shhh.. it's okay.. don't cry. It's not your fault, please.. don't blame yourself." He tightened his grip, stroking her back, whispering that everything will be fine over and over and over again.

Gojo shut his eyes, trying to shake those flashbacks away because he hates seeing her cry. He took off his sunglasses for a moment and moved his gaze to see Megumi. He was about to finish his little performance at this time and He turned back his gaze from him to Hinari but to his surprise, their eyes met.

'Itsu made mo.. itsu made mo.. tsuzuite hoshii to negatte iru, te wo toru koto wa dekizu tomo.. sugite iku ima ni dakishimerarete iru..'
(Forever.. Forever.. Wishing that it would continue, Even if I can't take your hand.. I'm being embraced by the passing present..)

She sang her part while smiling at him and his heart skips a beat for her once again. Once again, his heart melts for her. He smiled back at her as they stared at each other and listened to Megumi's voice. The sea breeze swayed their hair and clothing in sync. Even the applause from the students didn't attract their attention from each other for some unknown reason.

Morning birds woke each one of them up and one by one started to get ready for another day of vacation. They went down to the resort's restaurant and had breakfast together. Gojo and Hinari's only conversation was a simple greeting and asking where they were all going today, there was always a hitch whenever she wanted to ask why Gojo was avoiding her and the incident that happened weeks ago at the hospital.

As scheduled, the students decided to play on the beach. The boys are wearing swimming trunks and shirts. Itadori wore pink flamingo pattern swim trunks paired with a black shirt. Megumi wore white palm tree pattern swim trunks which were paired with his light blue shirt.

Gojo is wearing plain black swim trunks which are paired with a plain unbuttoned white shirt and his signature round sunglasses. Inumaki is wearing a navy blue flower tropical pattern swim trunks which are paired with a beige zip up high collar hoodie and panda wearing a plain gray swim trunks

"Oh? You're all here already? So fast .." Nobara said, catching the men's attention as they turned around and saw her in her light blue swimsuit, High-waisted off shoulder ruffle paired with a beige big brim sun hat.

"Man .. the sun is too hot .." Maki muttered while fixing the sun hat she was wearing, her swimwear was a simple one piece swimsuit with narrow white-blue horizontal lines.

"It can't be helped .. it's almost twelve after all" Hinari chuckled, walking behind them and Gojo widened his eyes when he saw her in her swimsuit.

She wears a black cutout tie back and side monokini halter bathing suits plunge slimming swimwear and the same sun hat as her two students.

"Oh, you three look beautiful!" Itadori complimented them with a wide, pure smile.

"Hmh. Of course." Nobara flicked her hair

"Shirazaki-sensei, we have matching colors now," Panda muttered and pointed to himself.

"Oh! You're right!" She giggled

"Shake, shake."

"Hm? What's wrong, Toge?" She asked with a gentle smile. Inumaki shoved her lightly into a nearby sun lounger under the umbrella and sat her down before he took off her sun hat and started tying her hair to a loose side braid with her black ribbon.

"Tuna mayo."

"Woahhh!!" They exclaimed

Hinari touched her braided hair and smiled with her eyes closed, "Thank you, Toge."

"I didn't know that Inumaki-senpai could braid hair.." Itadori said. "Well, he's quite an expert." Maki said

"Hey, hey, let's take a picture together!" Nobara suggested

"Oh! Great idea!" Itadori gave a thumbs up

"Let's ask one of the hotel staff to help.." Megumi said and asked one of the male staff to take a picture of them with Megumi's phone.

Hinari and Gojo stood between Megumi and Itadori, Maki stood in front of Megumi while Nobara in front of Itadori, Panda and Inumaki crouched in front of them and showed peace signs with their fingers. They took several pictures with different poses before finally playing in the sea.

They spent their time playing beach volleyball, building sand castles, and other fun things. Gojo joined the students as well, building a sand castle with them while burying Megumi in it and laughing with the others. Hinari smiled at the scene before her. It was bliss.

-"A monster like you can never be happy!"

-"You shouldn't have been born!"

-"You cursed child!"

- "You know .. loving someone isn't a sin."

She gasped when she heard the last sentence that echoed in her head. Clutching her hair as an extreme headache hit her at the same time, she almost fell backwards but someone caught her just in time. Making her lift her chin up. "Gojo-senpai..."

"Are you okay?" He asked softly with a worried expression.

"I feel a bit dizzy.." She murmured and Gojo guided her under the shade.

"You stayed under the sun too long." He sighed and stared at her then down to her swimwear.

"I'm okay now, you should enjoy playing with them, Senpai. Don't worry about me, I'll sit here." she muttered with a soft smile.

Clicking his tongue as he saw a lot of men eyeing her, he took off his shirt and put it on her, leaning closer and glared at them which scared them as they averted their eyes and left. He huffed and pulled away, looking at her red face and worries crawled in him once again.

"Are you sure you don't want to go back to the room and rest? Your face is red, I think the heat is too much for you."

"No, it's okay.."

"If you say so.." he sighed, "Go sit on the sun lounger." He said but before she walked away, he held her wrist gently, "Hina.."

"Yes?.."

"I..." he lowered his eyelids and bit his lower lips, trying to say what's been on his mind, ".... Don't hesitate to tell me if you need anything..." he cursed inside when he couldn't say what's on his mind. He moved his hand away from her and scratched the back of his head.

She blinked her eyes twice before smiling and nodding, "okay..." she turned around but Gojo called her again, this time she could see the frustration in his eyes. "Hina I...."

"Yes?.."

Goddammit just say it! He groaned inwardly and was silent for a few seconds before opening his mouth, "About that da--"

"Ahhhh!!! Gojo-sensei! Watch out!!" Itadori shouted when the ball was hurtling towards his teacher.

Gojo sighed as an irk mark appeared on his forehead due to the interruptions that occurred yet again and again. "For God's sake..." he grumbles, stretching his left hand straight to the left, Destroying the ball with a huge blast of his cursed energy before it could even reach him.

Hinari widened her eyes as it all happened in the blink of an eye and one huge sweat appeared behind her head when she finally realized what had just happened.

"Wha- !!" Itadori and the others gasped in surprise

These interruptions are killing my patience. Seriously. Gojo thought and sighed heavily as he pinched the bridge of his nose with his left hand.

"G-Gojo-senpai.. are you alright?.."

"No." He answered

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪ | 18

[A/N]: FULLY EDITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
205K 5.7K 88
A Gojo Satoru and Iori Utahime one-shot collection Genre are mostly fluff and little bit of angst. I DO NOT write excessive 🔞 content here so don't...
2.1K 71 10
"𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧?" A Gojo Satoru fanfiction where you found yourself trapped between two choic...
131K 3.1K 16
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...