always | sakuatsu

By kxyxxmx

i noticed the lack of sakuatsu fanfictions here in the internet and since sakuatsu is one of my favorite ship... More

how sakusa met atsumu
medicine
bukang liwayway
tinatangi
tinatangi ii
tinatangi iii
demons
demons ii

medicine ii

3K 144 110
By kxyxxmx

↬ yes, i wrote this after i had a mental breakdown so i apologize if it's a bit shitty and short, also can someone pls give me a hug because i've been deprived of human touch ever since i discovered i don't like real people ( ಥ ʖ̯ ಥ)

Loud thuds from balls dropping on the floor and loud squeaks from their shoes can be heard everywhere on the gym. It was finally morning and Atsumu was on point today knowing that he got to sleep next to his boyfriend though he had to leave early to avoid further confrontations from the Itachiyama team. He left Sakusa without saying a word because he doesn't like to wake his boyfriend who is sleeping peacefully next to him.

When he arrive at his team's quarter, they were still sleeping so he tiptoed his way in to get new clothes and his own hygiene kit. After Atsumu took a bath, he was cornered by his brother and his friends who were genuinely worried where Atsumu did spend the night. He answered them truthfully and said that he spend the night with a friend from another school. He did not included the fact that it was his boyfriend whom he spend the night with and he isn't even feeling guilty it.

It was finally Inarizaki versus Itachiyama and Atsumu can't help but chuckled inwards at how his Omi looked. Sakusa had a scowl on his face that he had ever since he woke up this morning and his teammates are even more scared to approach him and meet his eyes because if looks could kill, they'd be dead in a ditch and they don't want that.

Atsumu and Sakusa were on the front line and even a fool could notice the sexual tension that surrounds them both. Atsumu keep sending playful grins to his boyfriend which were only replied by Sakusa with him looking so done and mad.

The game finally started with Itachiyama serving first. Inarizaki's libero who was at the rear quickly received it and send it to the setter's location. Atsumu made contact with the ball and saw that the people who are going to block the spike was running quickly to the middle. He could only smirk before sending the ball towards Aran who was at the left. Aran quickly slammed the ball down and never did gave the blockers enough time to block him.

Sakusa landed on both of his feet and send his Atsumu a sharp glare. Atsumu felt someone staring at him so he followed the direction where it came from and saw that it was from his boyfriend. He grinned before sending his  Omi a wink before walking towards the back since he's the one who's about to serve.

Sakusa felt his ears turned red and hot because of the wink his boyfriend sent to him but he brushed it off and only scowled as he changed his position.

Inarizaki won the first set with Itachiyama behind them with 24 points. Atsumu and Osamu were walking towards the other side of the court when Atsumu bumped into someone. He gkanced upward and saw that it was his Omi who still has a frown on his face. Atsumu smiled at him to which his Omi replied with a glare before walking passed him.

“Oh, he did just not glared at Tsumu!” Suna commented as they sat at the bench to take a few minutes of rest.

“He did.” Atsumu said with a small smile on his face.

Akagi, Osamu, Suna, Gin can be heared gasping loudly.

“Why do you look so happy about it?” Osamu rolled his eyes at his brother because he really didn't know how his brother's brain function. That man clearly didn't liked Atsumu so why is he smiling? Osamu thought. Sometimes his brother is just so weird.

Atsumu just shrugged with a grin on his face before the referee can be whistling, indicating the start of the second set. He placed his water bottle down before walking inside the court.

Osamu just stared at his brother's back in disbelief. Osamu isn't that stupid, he knew that Atsumu was hiding something from him but he can't tell what he's hiding from him since he is a bit secretive. He also noticed that Atsumu keep travelling to Tokyo every month but he never did said something about it because he thought that Atsumu just had business to deal with in Tokyo.

Sakusa's play was mediocre for today. Too mediocre that his coach even had to sub someone to replace him. He was aggravated by the thought of someone replacing him on the court but he knows that it's for the best since he isn't just doing well today which made Komori, Iizuna and of course, his boyfriend worried.

The game ended with Inarizaki winning both sets but Atsumu wasn't happy about it like his team. His mind was worried over his lover who seems to be in a deep thought right now.

“Their #10 is their ace right? His play was not on point for today.” He heard Aran commented as they gaze over Sakusa who has this scowl plastered on his face like as if it was saying “come near me and i will not hesistate to spray you with bleach”.

“Maybe he's having a bad day?” Akagi shrugged. “Everyone has their bad days and maybe it's his today.” He added.

No.. Atsumu thinks that it's not the reason with how the ace was sending him glares whenever there eyes meet.

Without even thinking about the consequences of his action, he walked towards his lover who was talking to Komori. He could hear his teammates calling for him but paid no attention and just continued walking towards his boyfriend's direction.

Komori glanced behind Sakusa and saw that Atsumu was walking towards them with a worried face. Sakusa who was talking to Komori took a glance behind him and saw that it was just his boyfriend.

“Omi.. ” He heard Atsumu called out for his name.

“What are you doing here, Atsumu.” It wasn't even a question,  it's almost like Sakusa's demanding the reason why Atsumu came to him out in public.

Atsumu pouted at how emotionless his boyfriend was. He crouched down so his boyfriend would not hurt his neck looking at him from above.

“Omi, are you fine?”

Sakusa glared again. “What are you talking about, Atsumu? I'm fine.”

“Are you sureee?” His boyfriend continued asking.

“Yes, yes. I'm fine.” Sakusa said dismissively so Atsumu would stop bothering him.

“Ehh, Omi yer lying! I could see right through you, ya know.” Atsumu giggled which made the scowl in Sakusa's face go away. Sakusa's gaze soften as he looked at his lover's face.

He held Atsumu's face softly and Atsumu closed his eyes, feeling his boyfriend's soft touch.

“Did I do something wrong, Omi?” Atsumu caught Sakusa's hand which was touching his face softly in between his and softly intertwined them.

“What are you talking about?” Sakusa said in a small voice, it's almost as if he didn't even want to answer his boyfriend.

“Omi, ya know ya shouldn't lie to me!”

Komori laughed, completely finding it amusing at how his cousin was acting in front of his lover. “He's just mad because when he woke up you weren't there anymore.” He decided to butt in.

Sakusa glared at him sharply which made Komori produce a low shriek because of how menacing it looked.

Atsumu giggled before sitting right at the space next to Sakusa before cupping his boyfriend's face with both hands. “Yer so adorable, Omi-omi! If ya wanted me to wake up next to you again then ya should have told me.”

Sakusa unconsciously pouted as he tried to avoid Atsumu's gaze. “Yeah.. but—”

“But?” Atsumu cutted him off. “Omi, I'm yer boyfriend. There is literally no need for ya to feel shy with me.”

Sakusa could only turn red because of what Atsumu said. And take note, he said it with confidence.

Komori let out a sneer behind Sakusa. “You heard your boyfriend, Omi-kun.” Komori teased with giving emphasized to the word ‘boyfriend’.

Sakusa clicked his tongue at Komori before taking his boyfriend's hands on his face and just held it tight, not even planning to let go of it.

“You're so sweet, Atsu.” He muttered to which Atsumu only replied with his grin.

“Okay, what the fuck? We left Atsumu just for a bit and we suddenly see him getting all lovey-dovey with the germaphobe ace of Itachiyama who keeps glaring at him at every chance he got?” Osamu butted in, completely confused with the situation. They just came back from outside the gym because they were tasked to refill their own water bottle because they don't have any manager to do it.

“Aw, what a waste. You should have seen them both admitting that they're in a relationship.” Komori said.

“Wait, what?” Iizuna who was talking to their coach interfered with what he heard. “I know that there's a possibility that you two are in a relationship since last night but what the fuck?” He even added, completely sounding confused.

“What?” Osamu said, completely dumbfounded. “Last night? You slept with him last night?”

“Atsumu, you're dating Itachiyama's ace?” Kita asked as he watched Atsumu blinked at him.

“Atsumu, you're already in a relationship even before me?” Akagi said, completely sounding shocked with the revelation.

“What the fuck? Why?” Suna asked, obviously also surprised thus making him unable to form words since his mind was still processing the information revealed to them.

“You never even told me yer dating someone!” Osamu also added, completely feeling a bit betrayed by his brother.

Atsumu and Sakusa only blinked at them, their hands still holding each other.

“Uh.. well, surprised?”

Sakusa could only let out a small laugh at how adorable his boyfriend look as he said those words. He placed a chaste kiss on Atsumu's hair which made the latter blushed.

“This isn't what I expected to happen.” Osamu said lifelessly as he stared at Sakusa who's completely hogging his twin with a serious face while Atsumu is just standing there with a confused smile on his face.

Komori could only laugh, completely amused by his cousin's action.

“Oh my god, we're in a match!” Iizuna commented, covering his face with both of his hands. He's completely had it enough!

“I'm just congratulating, Tsumu. And we're not even in a official match.” Sakusa said in a voice void of emotions.

And let's just say that both teams are completely losing their mind for the next few days over the two getting all lovey-dovey every chance that they had.

— end —

↬ so uHm,, i did warn y'all that it'll be a shitty and short because i feel like shit and so i completely apologize again for it 😔😔✋ anw, pls do leave a vote or comment about what u tgink about this chapter so far! ♡ that'll be a great help actually so pls do. i accept any criticisms but if u try to slander the characters i won't hesitate to spray u with bleach <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
271K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc