l.a. boyz, beck oliver โœ“

By -LOMLBARRY

โ› L.A. BOYZ... ! โœ ๐ŸŽค lookin so hot down in hollywood. โช โ€ผ๏ธWARNING : THIS IS UNEDITED, REALLY CRINGEY, IT H... More

โ› L.A. BOYZ. โœ
โคท IMAGINES / ONESHOTS
SIKOWITZ'S NIECE . . .
BEST FRIENDS . . .
GIRL IN RED . . .
MEAN GIRLS . . .
ยน RAPUNZEL . . .
ยฒ RAPUNZEL . . .
I'M STILL INTO YOU . . .
SECRET SANTA . . .
ROBARAZZI . . .
MOVIE MARATHON . . .
MESSAGES . . .
MOOD SWINGS . . .
SAY YOU WON'T LET GO . . .
L.A. BOYZ . . .
ยฒ NOT A DATE . . .
DRASTIC TURN . . .โ˜…
BET . . .
PROME . . . โ˜…
I DON'T NEED YOU . . .
PROTECTION SQUAD . . .
MESSAGES . . .
SECRET RELATIONSHIP . . .
WORLD'S BEST . . .
CLINGY . . .
NIGHT JAM . . . โ˜…
EARTHQUAKE . . . โ˜…
RECHARGEABLE TAMPON . . .
CASTED IN VICTORIOUS . . .
FORGOTTEN BIRTHDAY . . .
LAZY SUNDAY . . .
ENEMIES TO LOVERS . . .
โคท GIF IMAGINES
โ”โ” beck when... #1
โ”โ” beck when... #2
โ”โ” beck when... #3
โ”โ” beck when... #4
โ”โ” beck when... #5
โ”โ” beck when... #6
โ”โ” beck when... #7
โ”โ” beck when... #8
โ”โ” beck when... #9
โ”โ” beck when... #10
โ”โ” beck when... #11
โ”โ” beck when... #12
โ”โ” beck when... #13
โ”โ” beck when... #14
โ”โ” beck when... #15
โ”โ” beck when... #16
โ”โ” beck when... #17
โ”โ” beck when... #18
โ”โ” beck when... #19
โ”โ” beck when... #20
โ› THE END. โœ

ยน NOT A DATE . . .

6.9K 102 54
By -LOMLBARRY

( 013 ) NOT A DATE.
part one

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : tori and beck
are "not on a date"
so you, cat and jade
went on a mission to
find out if that's true.

warnings : reader has a
crush on beck </3,
protective jade my love,
beck isn't actually in
this part, this is more
of the start of what's
about to go down.

word count : ~1.8k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"DO YOU GUYS WANNA DO SOMETHING FUN WITH ME TOMORROW NIGHT?" the sound of cat's voice alerted you and jade by the lockers.

you shrugged your shoulders and smile at your friend, "sure why not"

"sure, what?" jade asked in annoyance. but when you're friends with her, that's normal.

"i don't know. i figured jade would pick cause she's bossy" cat said. you snickered at the comment the shorter girl made to jade. but quickly stop when jade hits the back of your head.

you rubbed the spot "ow"

"DONT SAY I'M BOSSY!" jade yelled, making you and cat flinch.

"okay" cat said not believing her, dragging out the 'kay' sound. "but you are" she continued.

jade sent a warning look at her. "a little bit" cat made her fingers into a pinch with areas between them indicating 'a little bit'

"cat" you chuckled at the straightforward girl.

jade sighed in defeat. "whatever. yeah let's hang out tomorrow night"

cat gives us a small smile "okay, but we can't invite tori to come with us cause she's-" she quickly cut herself with a gasp, before finishing her sentence. she stomped her feet, and made a face; her teeth was out before her lip, making her face look longer. she started looking everywhere except us.

you raised your eyebrows in confusion but also curious.

what was she about to say?

"what's tori doing tomorrow night?" jade sneered, quickly feeling more interested in the conversation.

"nothing. i don't know" she whined, before blurting "she told me not to tell you guys"

you took a step forward, standing in a stance same as jade; arms crossed in front of your chest. eyes boring holes in the poor girl's head.

"FIVE" jade yelled in a threatening manner, and started counting down.

"oh god!"

"FOUR" you continued jade.

"don't count!"

"THREE"

"oh i love three"

"TWO!"

"have you heard about the new pear pad with a slightly better screen?"

"ONE"

"okay okay" cat sighed in defeat, not wanting to face either of your guy's rage.

"continueeee" you urged the girl.

"tori and beck are going out together" she said in a hushed voice, staring at you in guilt.

you felt your heart breaking. although you and beck aren't together, you had the biggest crush on him and everyone knew, including tori. it was just so obvious. beck was the only oblivious one.

everyone said that it was definitely more than a crush. they say that you are in love with him. but you didn't want to believe it. denial is your best friend. it saves your heart from a little pain.

so when you heard cat uttered those words you didn't know what to think. should you be mad? sad? should you be happy?

"oh. cute." you muttered trying to mask your hurt but failing miserably. the two girls knew better than to believe you're not even affected to this whole situation.

jade look at her friend since literally diapers, looking sad and almost... broken. her protective side jumped out, "WHAT?!" she yelled at cat.

"but it's not a date! they're just hanging out as friends!" cat quickly said, not wanting them to get the wrong ideas. but it was to late. there are a million thoughts going through your head right now.

you nodded your head, it's not indicating as in; you understand. it's more so you're trying to convince yourself that they are hanging out 'as friends'

i mean, that's what they are right? friends?

jade quickly thought of a plan and said "okay. well i know what we're all doing tomorrow night"

you snapped your head to the taller girl, furrowing your eyebrows together.

what is she up to?

"going to see the big bone?" cat said, trying to lighten the tense mood.

"no! we're going to find out where tori and beck are going and see whether or not they're just friends" jade said, closing her locker.

"i thought you said, i could pick what we do" cat asked innocently.

jade said to the red haired girl, "now i pick" you loop your arm around jade's as you guys make way to the next class. you were the only few people who jade didn't mind physical contact with.

you still are trying to distract yourself from any negative thoughts that are screaming from the back of your head.

"bossy" cat muttered under her breath. which made you stifle a laugh.

"what?" jade turned around facing her. she was sure cat said something.

"nothing" cat said panicking.

you tugged jade back to the front and made your way to class.

"you okay?" jade asked, her face straight. she's trying to sound she like didn't care, but she did. you and her both know that. but she doesn't like to show emotions.

you glanced to look at your best friend and give her a small smile "sure. just don't know what to think, maybe they are just friends" you said, trying to convince yourself. again.

jade's arm tightening around yours, "it's okay, tonight we're gonna know"

"you sure it's a good idea?" you asked her. you yourself have doubts about this little mission.

jade scoffed "duh, it's not like we've never done this before"

"true" you laughed at the memory of spying on jade's boyfriend on valentines day. it's just too weird when you're boyfriend said that he's busy during VALENTINES DAY. turns out he's a cheating asshole. jade scraped his car using her keys, she bashed his window, and did a lot more damage.

-time skip brought to you by andre's grandma-

it was already late at night when jade come to pick you up. cat was eating an ice cream cone that jade bought her. she's in the passenger seat, you in the back while jade's in the driver seat.

but the ice cream jade bought wasn't an act of kindness. its a bribe for cat to tell us where tori and beck's 'date' is, but poor innocent cat didn't get that.

"well?!" jade snapped.

"thank you for the ice cream cone" cat said sweetly while licking her mint chocolate chip ice cream.

jade's grip on the steering wheel tighten a bit, "i bought you the ice cream cone so you'd tell me where tori and beck are"

"do you know it?" you asked, poking your head in between the two front seat.

"i don't know where they are!" cat whined.

jade suddenly roll down cat's window. "ah shit" you mumbled. knowing exactly what jade was gonna do.

cat was too occupied by the breeze when jade grabbed her ice cream and throw it out of her window, onto the road.

cat's window was pulled up, her mouth hang wide open while she stares at the ice cream, your copying her actions.

she glanced back at jade and said sadly "i feel like you did that on purpose"

"you know you couldve given me that" you said, disappointed that the ice cream went to waste.

jade ignored you and said to cat "i will buy you another one, if you call tori and find out where she and beck are"

"if you wanna know so bad, why don't you call tori?" cat snapped.

"because she won't told me if i asked-" jade stop mid-sentence, you can practically see the light blub turning on above her head "okay" she said as she pulled over.

"you stopped. am i in trouble?" cat sweetly asked.

"give me your phone"

"okayyy" cat answered, handing her phone to jade.

you smirked knowing exactly what she was gonna do. the classic impressions tactic.

jade opens cat phone and said "good, now lean back towards y/n"

when cat was close enough you put her hand to cover her mouth as cat began struggling.

"mhpmphh" she mumbled.

"shh shh shh don't fight it" you said calmly to cat while stroking her hair and cat started to calm down.

jade pressed tori's number and called her.

"hello!" you heard tori's voice from the other line.

"hiiiiii" jade greeted in a high pitch tone, an impression of her 'cat' voice.

when you heard it, your eyes widen. impressive. jade can fake a lot of people voices. but this is just too accurate.

cat began moving more and let out a mumbled scream after realising what jade was going to do.

"hey cat! what's up?" tori asked at her energetic friend. or so she thought.

"are you and beck having fun?" jade asked in her cat voice.

"yeahhh. but you know, not to much fun" she said and let out an awkward laugh.

"hAhAHAhAHa" jade fake laughed in the famous cat valentine laugh. you have to put your other hand to cover your mouth from bursting out laughing. you held your laugh until tears starts to peak in the corner of your eyes.

"so where are you guys right now?" jade asked innocently.

"uh we're at some food truck near Melrose and LA Brea" tori informed her.

"Melrose and LA Brea okay" jade said, nodding her head.

"hey so, what are you up to tonight-" tori asked but quickly got cut off by jade.

"byeeee" jade hung up and started the engine. you took your hand away from cat's mouth and started laughing like a maniac. while cat stood straight in her seat, staring at you guys exasperatedly.

"Melrose and LA Brea here we come" jade said determined, driving back onto the road.

"you didn't sound anything like me!" cat said shocked in disbelief.

"well-" you said in between laughs

"tori believed it was you" jade deadpanned which cause another wave of laughter from you.

cat sighed as your laugh started to died down, "you didn't get my laugh right" cat said.

"pfft she got it perfectly" you said to cat, chuckling.

"yeah i did, you go hAhAHaHa" jade said as she tries cat's laugh once again.

"i don't laugh like that" cat said, starting to get pissed.

jade sighed as you said "monkey's wearing pajamas"

"HAHAHAHA" cat laughed. jade and you both glanced at each other.

when cat realised jade did sound like her, she stops laughing and said defeatedly "dang it"

as we drive onto the highway, there was a traffic jam which may delay your little mission.

jade honked at the car in front of her in anger.

"honkkkkkk" cat copied the sound and laughed.

"i honked, just like your car" cat said, while you and jade sighed.

oh this is gonna be a long ride.

-time skip brought to you by the new pear pad with a slightly better screen-

currently, cat is calling tori asking her where she and beck are. as the conversation go on, tori started to get suspicious to why cat needs an update of their little 'hang out'

jade snatched cat's phone and took over saying that her brother lock her in a closet which cat thinks was disrespectful.

* DONT CALL AND DRIVE ISTG- *

tori said that beck's aunt called him to take her dog to an animal hospital and that they are on the way to pick him up. jade proceed to ask her where this animal hospital at. which tori responded at Sherman Oaks.

after the call ended jade glanced at you and said "go online and look up animal hospitals in Sherman Oaks right now"

just when you started typing, cat butted in "well there's on on Woodman but it closes at six on the weekend so they're probably going Pet Mergency which is on Moonpark just west of Clearwater" she rambled.

your eyes widen as jade voiced your thought "how do you know so much about animal hospitals?"

"my brother has a turtle with 'special problems' " she said, air quoting special problems.

you and jade look at cat unsurely but decided to leave it alone as you started your journey to Sherman Oaks.

to be continued...

-

a/n

JADE DOING CAT'S IMPRESSION GAVE ME LIFE.

also this chapter has no beck what so ever and i'm sorry, this is just their little adventure of them going to find tori and beck.

BUT LIKE MONKEY'S WEARING PAJAMAS >>>>>

LOVE YALL

I'LL POST PART 2 A LITTLE LATER, i didn't finish proof reading it yet :)

scroll down for part 2 :)

>>> 25122020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.7K 16
When Jade's cousin starts at Hollywood Arts things are bound to get interesting. Or Bowie has always known she was bound for stardom. She just had to...
301 8 25
โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœง I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS TW : -smut -(potentially) disturbing topics -cusses โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœง A lot has changed over the years. Since High School. T...
35.3K 937 15
"What if we fall apart again?" "Then it's up to us to pick up the pieces again." ------------- In which Beck and Jade realize that not everything is...
48.4K 886 21
๐๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ: the most popular kid at Hollywood Arts. All the girls want him, and now he's available thanks to a fight between him and the t...