โ—œ๐™‚๐™’๐™ƒ๐™, ๐™๐™€๐™•๐˜พ๐™Š โ—ž

By Killiked

โ–Œ๐™‚๐™ฌ๐™๐™›โ–Œ๐…๐ž๐ณ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ“€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜†โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11

1.4

6.3K 125 23
By Killiked

Edited

˙⋆━━━ Gɪʀʟs Wᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ ━━━⋆˙

"ᴹʸ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʰᵃˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃ ˢᵘⁿⁿʸ ᵈᵃʷⁿ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ"_ᵘⁿᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ

‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥
ₓₓ

ღ.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I KNOCK ON FEZCO'S DOOR, it was the afternoon, I had to hurry home and change and shower from today, I was excited because I wanted to spend time with him and to be honest I wanted to see ash too, he's like a little brother to me yet still a friend, I don't know the relationship is just close to us like a bound.

Sadly enough, I had to bike here, mom had the car and left, so I was out of breath waiting for him to answer the door. I knock again, "One second." I hear a squeaky voice say, damn that made my stomach drop for some unknown reason. it was a very cheesy vibrate in his voice but I still found it attractive.

I patiently waited to hear him move stuff on the other side, "Yo who is it?" He asks opening it slightly, I giggled, "It's Morgan." He sighs an "oh." before opening the door. Before I could step in He stopped me, He eyes me up and down, I lean my head sideways, I gave him a look of confusion.

I smirked, "Can I come in?" I asked in a whisper, He slowly moves his hand from the door and let me walk in.

Weed filled the air as I inhaled, I couldn't lie it took me all the way back, making me cough, "Damn, were you smoking?" I asked, I sat on the couch. "Yeah, My bad." He says putting it away, "Nah it's cool honestly when you have a group of horny teenage girls like myself, you get used to mentions and overdoing of weed." I said hearing my little slang slip during my talking.

He chuckled, "You have a little  accent, don't you?" Fez says noticing, I pulled out my phone, before shrugging, "Yeah, um it's kinda complicated."

"How so, you must be Australian?" He guessed my ethnicity wondering or trying to figure out why my voice was so vibrant, "I don't really don't know since I don't know my dad, my mom said he was but Australian, it's just really complicated- I can't really explain it all, you know." I wanted to rub the situation off.

"I feel you," He paused before sitting next to me, "So that means..." I answered his conclusion of what his mind was going to,  "Me and My sister have different Dads, my dad was a random hookup who left my mom the next day so..." I say not caring, "Damn that's tough." He says moving closer to me, "Yeah, I don't care that much I mean, it's all mystery I guess.." I said looking from my phone, Fezco furrow his eyes, "Have you tried talking about him at least?"

"Yeah, I've tried but...I didn't get any answers about him." I said with a frown. Fezco put his arm around me, I lay my head on his chest, turning my phone off tossing it off to the side, "I'm sorry about that."

"It's not serious."

"What about you're family?" I asked curiously. "The only family I have is ash and my grandma and  like it that way." He says seriously, touchy subject, noted. I look up to him and smile, "You're so cute when you sound serious, it's kind of turning me on." I said moving up against him trying to tease him.

"Oh, I'm turning you on huh?" He asked making me nod and bit my lip, I move closer to him, he did the same, as soon as our lips were about to touch, someone knocked on the door, we ignored. "Why are you so horny all of the time?" He asked slightly blinking out of this situation we were about to get in

"Because I can be."

"You can be crazy too, like last night of course." He mentioned making me roll my eyes, "How do you feel?" He then turned the teasing comment into a question in which I answered very poorly to, "Still a little swore but I think I'm okay."

"Good because last night, as I have never done that shit ever in my life."

"Hmm, I guess we both had our first experiences." We both chuckled, "And I promise there will be no more lakes and us fucking in them."

"Good."

Before I could say anything else the doorbell ranged,  "Gotta go get the door, again," Fezco says getting up, I smiled and snuggled up with a pillow on the couch, watching him as he walked away. oh, those butterflies were swirling like crazy.

Fezco walks back in with Ashtray behind him, I get up and run full speed to him, "Hey kiddo." Ashtray laughs and hugs me back, his hand trailing to my as-

"Hey! Hands off." I said pulling him away slowly, Fezco hits him upside the head, I chuckled, "My bad shawty, I got you next time though." He says in a funny voice before leaving, I sigh and looked at Fezco, as Ashtray went upstairs saying so many things under his breath, I gasped lowly as Fezco started snickering  "He's like another version of you, less the age," I said jokingly, Fezco rolls his eyes sitting on the couch with me and turning on the tv.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asked, I looked at the tv, "Gilmore Girls " I say looking.

"That old shit, I swear my grandma used to watch that."

"Well, your grandmother has good taste."

Fezco looks at the tv wide-eyed, "Damn that's gotta hurt." I nodded, "Poor woman can she get a break." in one of the scenes, there was a silly fight between the girls.

"Please woman can't fight, at all." I gasp, " Take that back." I said leaning towards him, He chuckles, "Nope."

"Okay then, " I said hitting his shoulder, "Oh, you wanna play fight okay?" He asked turning the tv off. I got up, "Bring it, Fezzy." I said crossing my arms, "Oh you're gonna regret challenging me." He says.

"Ah! stop it! okay, I give up, you win." I said trying to move from underneath him, He smirked.

Fezco had chased me all around his house, I was giggly, I had hidden in his room but sadly he found me chase me around and now has me pinned on his bed.

"No, I like this position." He says, I groan before giggling as he starts tickling me. "Fezco...I- please...stop...I-" I couldn't say a sentence without laughing.

Fez stops, letting me catch my breath, I let out a sigh before quickly getting up, pinning him on the floor."Oh god..." He says, I furrow my eyes, Fezco closed his eyes and sigh, I slowly started getting confused, I felt something big hit my thigh.

My eyes widen, I slowly look away from Fezco, to his pants, He had a boner. I giggled, "Seems like someone is hard." I said teasing him, I look back up to see him re-opening his eyes. "You didn't get enough of me at the party, huh?"

"It happens, don't tease me." He says I smirked, I looked into Fezco eyes, "Hazel." I muttered under my breath. Beautiful hazel eyes. My heart skipped a beat as I stare at him slowly taking in his features, god what have a been missing on, why didn't I notice how handsome he was.

I bit my lip, slowly trailing my hand over him, feeling under his shirt, Fezco looked at me in silence, figuring out my facial expression, seeing where my head was. "They're Blue little one."

I laughed before giving him a tiny eye roll, "Well they look green or hazel to me."

I was admiring everything when I pulled up his shirt a little I saw a tattoo of ash name, that's so sweet, can imagine having your brother's name tattoed on your chest, I wouldn't do it for kat but he sure had guts more than me. I slowly lifted up his shirt, he looked at me confused.

"Can you take it off?" I asked softly, He chuckles nervously and slips his shirt off.

I saw his abs, more tattoos, I ran my finger down admiring his body, I bit my lip, I looked up to see Fezco staring at me, I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, towards his mouth, and on his lips. I don't know what got into me, I just wanted to be...I don't know, romantic for once, don't question my actions!

I lifted my shirt up, exposing my bra, settling my breast, I look into Fezco eyes to see a lust look as he stared me down, which made me blush.  I threw the shirt to the side, I broke the silence, "I wanna go slow." I said earning a nod from him, I smiled and pulled him into a kiss.

I felt my back fall on his soft pillow, I put my hand on his neck as we kissed each other roughly but passionate, I moan into the kiss as I feel his hand rub my hard nipple under my bra.

Fezco looks at me breaking our kiss, "You're so beautiful." I smiled, Fezco starts taking off my pants, I look up to the ceiling. "Let's hope ash doesn't walk in on us."

"Don't jinx it." I whispered, "My room." He suggested. "Your room."

I think I'm starting to have feelings for him, was my thought, before a wave of pleasure hit me and him that night. I get attached very easily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
123K 5K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
598K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC