Wasn't Expecting You

By prettiestoflies

Joey got up off my bed and made his way out of the room, stopping before he exited. "For the record, if we h... More

Character Aesthetics
Locke House
Not my type
The Busy Bean
I'm Unforgettable
Partners
You Surprise Me
You play?
After Party
Sandra
Blacktops
Avoiding
Date Night
Stay With Me
Alone
Mom
Halloween
Happy
Meet the Family
Benjamin Cameron
Thanksgiving
One Day
Birthday
Bubble of Bliss
Momma Knows
Love
History on Repeat
He will be ok?
Team Indigo
Hold Me Tonight
Show me how much
Daddy's little girl
When one door closes
Breathe
A Hundred Questions
San Diego
Could never love you like you needed
Brother
Beau
Ice-cream
We're coming home
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Update

The Past

4.9K 163 17
By prettiestoflies

"Let me start at the very beginning," I started to tell him. Taking a sip of my tea.

"You and I had very different lives growing up. I just hope you can understand and accept that. I'm not saying you wouldn't have had your challenges, but they would have been very different to mine," I needed him to know this. I guess I wanted to know if he was going to back out now, decide I wasn't good enough for him or his family.

"Morgan, where you came from, the way you grew up doesn't matter to me, except for the fact it made you who you are today. You can't scare me away," he said gently.

"Ok," I took a deep breath.

"Well my mom was never really stable. But when my dad was alive, he kept her somewhat grounded. She always had issues, starting when I was born. Post natal depression turned to alcoholism and eventually a drug addiction. At first it was anything over the counter and eventually she was seeking out stronger prescription drugs. Dad would try to help her, while also raising me and holding down his job. As I got older I began to understand some of what was happening. I understood that she blamed me. They thought they could hide it from me," I took a breath, finishing my tea and placing it on the side table.

"That's a lot for an kid to understand," Joey said.

"Yeah, it was. I interrupted her and my dads perfect little world, my dad loved me unconditionally, I never felt the same love from her."

We repositioned on the bed, Joey pulling me into his side so he could hold me while I spoke.

"When my dad died, everything got worse. She became dependent on drugs even more, but not just prescription drugs anymore. I came home from school when I was 12 to find she had overdosed on heroin. Imagine calling 911 at 12 years old because you found your mother frothing at the mouth?"

"Shit Morgan. Is that why you went into foster care?"

"Yeah it is. I was placed with Helen and Craig. For three years I lived with them, their daughter Grace and another boy younger than me, Harrison. A few other kids came in and out too, but never for more than a few months. They were amazing, I really felt like I had a family with them."

"Why did you have to leave them? Couldn't you have stayed till you were 18?"

"I wish. During those three years my mom tried to get clean. She went to rehab and we all thought she was better. She even acted like she wanted to be my mother for the first time in my life. Naively, I believed her. By the time I was 16 she had relapsed. But by then I was already so used to caring for myself and for her that I stuck it out. I worked a lot. I saved my money and hid it from her. Otherwise there's no doubt she would have stolen it and blown it on drugs. I had a little from my dad, it was in a trust for college that my mom wasn't able to touch and covered tuition. I bought my car, everything else I have is because I worked hard and kept my grades up to make sure I got into college and out of that town."

"Wow Morgan, I would have had no idea you had it that bad. But it makes sense why you are so focussed on school and didn't want any distractions."

"Yeah, then some cocky blue eyed boy came along," I looked up at him, finding him already watching me.

"And you just couldn't resist my charm," he said smugly.

"Something like that," I laughed.

"I learnt to be resilient, I had ways to distract myself, some I'm less proud of. I spent time at Ali's and when her parents were sick of me, senior year I had a boyfriend and I'd go there. I was hardly at home, so I didn't have to deal with Mom. When school finished and I got in here, I was determined that this was my fresh start. I packed up literally everything I owned and when I left, I never had any intention of going back. Mom hardly even noticed I left. She's never tried to contact me since I've been here."

"Is that what happened today? Did she call you?"

I laughed bitterly. "No, no it wasn't her. It was Helen who called. A few days ago my mom was arrested. Not for the first time. She was arrested for possession and prostitution. Helen said she was sentenced to 5 years."

I paused, saying it out loud felt different. Felt real. My mom had been to jail before, but usually for the weekend to come down from her high. This was real.

"There's more. Helen told me the the bank took our house. So now I really have nothing left to go back to even if I wanted to. I'm totally alone."

"You're not alone, Morgan. Your family is here."

"What angers me the most is that I had left on my terms, I wrote the last chapter. Then she comes along and adds a fucking epilogue. Now the house my dad lived in is gone, all those memories."

"Your memories live inside you. Why do you think you went to the blacktops?"

"Because they remind me of him," I said slowly, realising how right Joey was.

"So, now you know how messed up my life really is," I said quietly after a moment of silence, turning in his arms so I now faced him.

"Morgan, I promise you, your past doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is the girl in front of me. You are beautiful, confident, driven, and incredibly smart. I'm so sorry that you had to deal with that. No one deserves to grow up like that. I wish I could change it, I can't. But I can help make your future what you deserve."

I don't know how I got so lucky to have someone care so much for me and in just a short amount of time.

"So your not ashamed to be around me, knowing who my mom is now?"

"Never," he whispered.

Leaning forward, I captured his lips with mine. "Thank-you," I whispered against his lips. "You've been here for me again, keeping me together."

"I'm not planning on going anywhere Morgan."

I crashed my lips onto his again, the emotion behind our kiss evident. The kiss quickly deepened as our bodies moved closer.

His lips moved from my mouth to my jaw, kissing along my jaw line till he hit the spot behind my ear. I moved my hands down his back, then up under his top. Running my hands over his abs I felt him tense and his breath hitch.

I reach for the bottom of his shirt, tugging it up to indicate I want him to take it off. Joey's hands began to roam as well, moving under the t-shirt, over my hips and then up to my bra. He stroked the skin under my bra, then the top of my breast, I knew he wanted more and I was ready to give it to him.

Rolling us over, I straddled him, sitting up and pulling his t-shirt I was wearing over my head. I watched his Adam's apple bob and his eyes turn darker with lust as he eyed my body.

"Fuck your sexy," he muttered as he pulled me back down to him, kissing me with all he had.

I peppered kisses along his jaw and down his neck as his hands moved up my back to my bra strap. He paused, waiting for permission. I gave him a slight nod, sitting up slightly so he could slide my bra straps down my arms.

Joey flipped us again, sending me to my back as his hands massaged my breasts, pinching my nipples. I felt the heat between my legs and my panties get wet. Against my thigh I could feel Joey was just as ready.

He lowered his head to my breasts, taking one and sucking, flicking my nipple with his tongue and biting softly while playing with the other. I moaned softly, loving the feeling as he moved his mouth to my other breast, giving each equal attention.

The tingles intensified and I knew I needed more, wanted more. I wanted him. I moved my hands down his body, feeling his hardness through his pants, I massaged softly, making him moan as he sucked harder on my nipple. I moved to lower his pants, making him stop and look at me. Genuine care in his eyes, but also a deep, dark lust.

"You sure you want to do this? It's not just because of today?" He asked, almost pleading.

"I want this Joey. I want you," I confirmed.

That was all he needed before he was tugging my leggings down, I helped him, taking my now soaked panties with them. Joey helped to get them over my legs before turning back to me, now lying naked on his bed and let out a low growl of appreciation.

"Jesus Morgan, you're even more beautiful with no clothes on."

He traced his fingers up my legs, anticipation growing, before reaching my upper thigh. He eased my legs open wider, then softly stroked my wet folds. He groaned at how wet I was as I let my hand palm him through his pants.

His pace quickened as he watched his fingers move, tracing circles around my clit before inserting a finger, making me moan much louder this time. He pumped in and out with his finger, using his thumb to put pressure on my clit.

"You weren't lying about those magic hands," I moaned out, making him grin.

"You're so fucking wet for me Morgan," he whispered in my ear.

"Just for you," I told him, feeling everything inside of me heighten.

Then he removed his hand, I almost got mad at him for not letting me finish, until I realised he was kissing down my body. His lips reached my core, his tongue now flicking my clit the same way he did to my nipples. It was instantly nearly too much, as he licked and sucked, inserting his tongue into me, using his fingers and tongue together, it didn't take long before my legs started to shake, my breath quickened, my walls clenched, and I came entirely undone beneath him.

We didn't stop there, both incredibly turned on. He kissed me, letting me taste myself on him as I pushed his pants and briefs down his legs. Once he had kicked them off, I reached down to take his impressive length in my hands, pumping slowly, but firmly.

He reached to the side table, pulling a condom from the draw. I took it from him and ripped it open with my teeth, while he watched me. Lust and pure carnal want clear in his eyes. He slipped it on himself, then positioned his body between my legs.

I raised my knees, lifting my hips to a better angle for him. He rubbed his length between my still very wet folds, before slowly pushing in, allowing my body to adjust around him.

As I felt him fill me completely, I moaned loudly. Joey taking this as a very good sign began to move a lot quicker now as I met his movements with my hips. We found our rhythm together, both in complete euphoria.

With our already heightened emotions, the excitement of this first time and the foreplay, it didn't take long at all until I was crying out, my walls clenching around him. I watched his face as he closed his eyes, reacting to me reaching my climax by hitting his own. He furrowed his eyebrows as he thrust into me hard, once, twice and three times before letting himself go.

Once recovered, he pulled himself out of me, disposing of the very full condom a cleaning himself up. I lay there in complete bliss. Knowing full well how our emotions played a part in that being the best sex I've ever had.

When he came back beside me, he wrapped me in his arms and kissed my forehead.

"That was well worth the wait," he said softly.

"The wait? For me or for sex? You have girls throwing themselves at you," I asked curiously.

"Both. I haven't been with anyone since summer. Once I met you, I didn't want anyone else. Even after the first night when I lay you in here to sleep, I knew I didn't want anyone else Morgan. Just you."

"I did notice how you lined my shoes and bag up neatly that first night, so I could easily find them. You took care of me even back then," I said remembering back.

"I did. I'd like to keep on being here for you, I definitely want to have you in my bed, clothed or not. I'm not planning on going anywhere Morgan," he kissed me softly. "I'd really like to be able to call you my girlfriend too."

My eyes shot up to his.

"Last I heard, Joey Cameron doesn't do girlfriends," I mocked.

"He does if her name is Morgan Walters," he shot back.

"I think I'd like that. I'd like it a lot," I smiled at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 56.3K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
5.8M 123K 46
***COMPLETE*** Book #1 in the Hookup series "You're incredibly sexy Emily" I feel sexy, especially when he's looking at me like that. I could melt in...
3.2M 132K 64
Office rivals fight for the same promotion, while resisting their attraction for each other. LAYLA masks her insecurities behind perfectionism. The g...
568K 24.4K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...