l.a. boyz, beck oliver โœ“

By -LOMLBARRY

โ› L.A. BOYZ... ! โœ ๐ŸŽค lookin so hot down in hollywood. โช โ€ผ๏ธWARNING : THIS IS UNEDITED, REALLY CRINGEY, IT H... More

โ› L.A. BOYZ. โœ
โคท IMAGINES / ONESHOTS
SIKOWITZ'S NIECE . . .
BEST FRIENDS . . .
GIRL IN RED . . .
MEAN GIRLS . . .
ยน RAPUNZEL . . .
ยฒ RAPUNZEL . . .
I'M STILL INTO YOU . . .
SECRET SANTA . . .
ROBARAZZI . . .
MOVIE MARATHON . . .
MESSAGES . . .
MOOD SWINGS . . .
SAY YOU WON'T LET GO . . .
ยน NOT A DATE . . .
ยฒ NOT A DATE . . .
DRASTIC TURN . . .โ˜…
BET . . .
PROME . . . โ˜…
I DON'T NEED YOU . . .
PROTECTION SQUAD . . .
MESSAGES . . .
SECRET RELATIONSHIP . . .
WORLD'S BEST . . .
CLINGY . . .
NIGHT JAM . . . โ˜…
EARTHQUAKE . . . โ˜…
RECHARGEABLE TAMPON . . .
CASTED IN VICTORIOUS . . .
FORGOTTEN BIRTHDAY . . .
LAZY SUNDAY . . .
ENEMIES TO LOVERS . . .
โคท GIF IMAGINES
โ”โ” beck when... #1
โ”โ” beck when... #2
โ”โ” beck when... #3
โ”โ” beck when... #4
โ”โ” beck when... #5
โ”โ” beck when... #6
โ”โ” beck when... #7
โ”โ” beck when... #8
โ”โ” beck when... #9
โ”โ” beck when... #10
โ”โ” beck when... #11
โ”โ” beck when... #12
โ”โ” beck when... #13
โ”โ” beck when... #14
โ”โ” beck when... #15
โ”โ” beck when... #16
โ”โ” beck when... #17
โ”โ” beck when... #18
โ”โ” beck when... #19
โ”โ” beck when... #20
โ› THE END. โœ

L.A. BOYZ . . .

7.3K 117 34
By -LOMLBARRY

( 013 ) L.A. BOYZ.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : beck didn't
understand why you
didn't chase after his
cousin like all of your
other friends did, so
you tell him why.

warnings : flirting <3

word count : ~1k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT BECK'S CANADIAN FRIEND, MOOSE?

you have no idea. but your friends all seem to be chasing after him. tori acts like she's this girl who is in love with hockey, cat won't stop cooking hamburgers, even jade went extra when she wore that dress to school.

ok fine, he's attractive but like- yeah i don't know what to tell you. when we want something we sure as hell going to try to have it.

but after beck, andre and robbie's little snap at the girls for missing rehearsal and saying that they didn't need them anymore. we made up a plan to make it up to them by performing at karaoke dokie a song about them called L.A. Boyz.

you were barging into karaoke dokie with cat and tori hot on your tail, you have no idea where jade went.

"now, go go they're starting" you said to cat and tori while pushing them up to the stage.

when they arrived on stage, the boys look at them in shock and confusion. beck gives you a pointed look, as in asking you what's going on but you just shrugged your shoulders and give him a smile.

"hey you guys, uh- we feel really bad because we were supposed to help these boys with their show tonight" tori spoke into her mic.

"but we were lame" cat butted in, talking in the mic she took from beck, making you and everyone laugh.

tori smiled and continued "cause we spent to much time chasing after a canadian boy-"

"who's insanely cute" cat cutted her off again. which made you roll your eyes playfully and tori nod.

"-and liked me best, but!" tori muttered, cat looking offended but quickly laughing and shaking her head making you copy her actions.

"we're here now, to say we're sorry to our L.A. boys" tori said and motioned to the three boys who have smiles in their faces.

"go sit down! we're gonna sing you a song!" cat said excitedly, ushering them to sit at the empty table that you were standing beside.

the boys smiled and make their way down.

"did you plan this?" andre asks, sitting down, the smile never leaving his face.

"well no, but i did encourage them" you grinned and took a seat in between andre and beck.

the song starts and everyone is getting excited and started clapping to the beat.

"wooo that's my best friends" you yelled at them, causing them to smile at you.

[tori]
♫︎ Driving down sunset on a Saturday night, It's getting kinda crazy under the lights, but we don't care, we're passing the time, watching those L.A. boyz roll by ♫︎

as cat sings her verse, beck turned to look at you, hands still clapping while he watches your face lit up.

feeling someone gaze on you, you turned you head to meet beck's eyes. but you didn't stop clapping. you didn't even realise how close you were until your noses almost touching.

you leaned back a bit, when the heat starts raising to your cheeks "what?" you asked the staring boy while laughing.

"i don't get it" he said, smiling while shaking his head.

"get what?" you yelled over the loud music.

[cat and tori]
♫︎ Looking so hot down in Hollywood,
you know they got, got the goods,

"how come you're the only one that didn't go crazy when moose got here?" he yelled, switching his gaze to cat and tori back to you.

♫︎ so let's give it up for those L.A. Boyz,
riding the waves up in Malibu ♫︎

you chuckled, is that what has been bugging his mind? "i guess he's just not my type" you replied.

♫︎ they really get, get to you, so let's give it up for those L.A. boyz ♫︎

before beck can continue, a waved of confidence just shoot through you, making you cut him off, "and maybe because i have my eyes on someone already"

your eyes still on the girls, as they went down from the stage. but beck stood there eyes widening a little, while a smirk forms on his lips.

♫︎ Give it up, give it up
You don't have no choice
Give it up, give it up
For the L.A. boyz ♫︎

"is that so?" his eyes now on the girls too. the smirk still not going away.

you nodded your head "yup" you glanced at him briefly. rolling your eyes playfully when you notice his smirk.

you turned your head back to the front and noticed the girls walking this way.

♫︎ I put your number in my phone, eh
Maybe I'll call you, maybe not
What you doin' all alone?
Come show me what you got, boy!
Show me what you got, got boy!
What you got, boy!
Show me what you got! ♫︎

you got up and danced with them, your smile getting bigger and bigger. feeling happy and content with the vibes.

beck takes a moment and stares at you again. seeing you smiling and happy, make him feel all giddy. he just can't take his eyes of off you.

and what does she means with she "has eyes on someone already"? he thought.

as cat and tori made their way back to the other side of the place. you calmed down, and sat back in your chair.

♫︎ Looking so hot down in Hollywood,
You know they got, got the goods
So let's give it up for those L.A. boyz ♫︎

"well i'm pretty sure the person you have eyes on is insanely lucky" he said turning his head to look at you.

"definitely" you winked at him, it's your turn to smirk now.

you looked away from him, laughing slightly noticing the pink blush that starts to form on his cheeks.

♫︎ Riding the waves up in Malibu,
They really get, get to you
So let's give it up for those L.A. boyz ♫︎

you, robbie, andre and beck all start getting up and walking to the side of the stage.

♫︎ Give it up for the L.A. boyz
Give it up for the L.A. boyz ♫︎

"do you maybe wanna go out with me sometime?" beck said suddenly.

"what?" you raised you eyebrows, letting a small laugh, not believing what just came out of his mouth.

"go out with me. i'm pretty sure the person you have eyes on, has his eyes on you too" he said, not leaving room for any argument.

♫︎ Give it up for the L.A. boyz
Give it up for the L.A. boyz ♫︎

"how are so sure that it's a him?" you teased him. not wanting to answer right away, to scare him.

his mouth opens a bit in shock, which made you laugh and he let out a breath of relief.

you guys danced a bit as the song starts to end. still not giving beck a straight answer.

♫︎ Give it up for the L.A. boyz
Give it up for the L.A. boyz
Let's give it up for those L.A. boyz ♫︎

once cat and tori stopped singing, the whole place gave them a big applause. amazed by the performance. some whistling, you being one of them.

robbie helped tori down stage, while beck helped cat, picking her up like a baby and put her down.

"wow, that was hot" andre said, smiling.

"damn right it was" you chuckled and moved from beside beck to stand next to cat, putting your arms around the shorter girl's shoulders. making her look up and smile at you.

"and very sweet" robbie said, nodding his head.

"very cool" beck continued.

"aww" cat and you said simultaneously, while tori laughs wholeheartedly.

"hey, has anyone seen moose?" beck suddenly questions, making everyone look around the karaoke place for the said boy.

"uh"

"um"

"let's not think about moose right now, i want some buffalo wings!" you said excitedly to everyone as they make their way back to the table.

before you get to move, beck grabbed you wrist making you halt your movement and turn around looking at him.

"what?" you asked totally forgetting about the question beck asked earlier.

"you didn't give me an answer" beck smiled at your oblivious face.

then it hits you "oh yeahhh, um lemme think" you stare at the boy in front of you, squinting your eyes, pretending to look for something.

"so?" beck asks impatiently.

you laughed, intertwining your hands with his. "yes i would love to go out with you beck"

"oh thank god" he breathed out, kissing your temple which made you blush.

i guess i have my eyes on the right person after all.

-

a/n

this sucks but we don't talk about it ❤️

WHEW LESGOOOOO

l.a. boyz is a bop!!

victoria and ariana's voices in this song is just 😻

and when beck pick up cat 😩 big brother moment, it was adorable.

ALSO THIS BOOK HIT 4K WHAT IN THE ACTUAL.

ILYGSM.

pic of the day :

^^ LITERALLY MY HUSBANDS

>>> 19122020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 929 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...
159K 3.6K 19
ส™สŸแด€แด‹แด‡ ส™ส€แดแดแด‹s, า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด แดษดแด‡s. ๐—•๐—˜๐—–๐—ž ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ข๐—– ๐—ซ ๐—๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ: ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฐ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๏ฟฝ...
6.5K 153 14
Cat and Tori love story.
415K 6K 26
One day, Emily's annoying twin, Tori, joins her school, and everything she does just backfires on Emily, leaving her life a complete mess. But maybe...