l.a. boyz, beck oliver βœ“

By -LOMLBARRY

❛ L.A. BOYZ... ! ❜ 🎀 lookin so hot down in hollywood. βͺ ‼️WARNING : THIS IS UNEDITED, REALLY CRINGEY, IT H... More

❛ L.A. BOYZ. ❜
β€· IMAGINES / ONESHOTS
SIKOWITZ'S NIECE . . .
BEST FRIENDS . . .
GIRL IN RED . . .
MEAN GIRLS . . .
ΒΉ RAPUNZEL . . .
Β² RAPUNZEL . . .
I'M STILL INTO YOU . . .
SECRET SANTA . . .
ROBARAZZI . . .
MOVIE MARATHON . . .
MESSAGES . . .
MOOD SWINGS . . .
SAY YOU WON'T LET GO . . .
L.A. BOYZ . . .
ΒΉ NOT A DATE . . .
DRASTIC TURN . . .β˜…
BET . . .
PROME . . . β˜…
I DON'T NEED YOU . . .
PROTECTION SQUAD . . .
MESSAGES . . .
SECRET RELATIONSHIP . . .
WORLD'S BEST . . .
CLINGY . . .
NIGHT JAM . . . β˜…
EARTHQUAKE . . . β˜…
RECHARGEABLE TAMPON . . .
CASTED IN VICTORIOUS . . .
FORGOTTEN BIRTHDAY . . .
LAZY SUNDAY . . .
ENEMIES TO LOVERS . . .
β€· GIF IMAGINES
━━ beck when... #1
━━ beck when... #2
━━ beck when... #3
━━ beck when... #4
━━ beck when... #5
━━ beck when... #6
━━ beck when... #7
━━ beck when... #8
━━ beck when... #9
━━ beck when... #10
━━ beck when... #11
━━ beck when... #12
━━ beck when... #13
━━ beck when... #14
━━ beck when... #15
━━ beck when... #16
━━ beck when... #17
━━ beck when... #18
━━ beck when... #19
━━ beck when... #20
❛ THE END. ❜

Β² NOT A DATE . . .

5K 134 33
By -LOMLBARRY

( 014 ) NOT A DATE.
part two

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : when you
found beck and tori
you tried to mask
your hurt, but beck
can see right through it.

warnings : cliché, mutual
pining, a little angst,
love confession, lovesick
fools, protective jade <3
tori acts questionable??

word count : 2.3k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

at the animal hospital

tori and beck are at the animal hospital that they took beck's aunt's dog to. the vet said that she will bring out his ointment in a minute and told them to take a seat while waiting.

beck nodded while tori said "okay!" to the vet, as they make their way to the seats.

"well, i'd say this is the perfect way to end our opposite date" beck said to tori walking ahead of her with the dog.

"yup. waiting for dog ointment" she said, chuckling.

"hey. actually, we're gonna have a more perfect ending" beck said remembering what they have to do after they get the dog ointment.

"what do you mean?" tori asked as they found seats to sit down.

beck look at her and said "applying dog ointment, to the infected area" while moving his thumb in circular motion on the air.

she just smiled nodding, hesitantly accepting the task. "mhhm. well, i think this is a great little experiment" she said.

"experiment?" beck asked lifting his eyebrows in confusion.

tori nodded "we proved that you and i can hang out, you know just the two of us, and not have it turn into a 'datey-ing' thing" she said, air quoting the 'datey-ing' thing.

"no doubt. in fact when i take you home later, i'm gonna punch you in the arm" beck smirked, punching her arm lightly.

tori rubs the part of her arm that beck punched and whined "ow! too hard"

"oh you baby" beck teased and started pinching her.

"you're a baby!" she responded back.

"no i'm not!"

"baby with, lots of hair" she said laughing while flipping beck's hair.

they continued laughing, punching and pinching each other lightly. if anyone else see this it would've been clear that they look like they were flirting.

"hey!" a stranger sounded. "is that a dog?" he asked the two.

"uh yeah" beck responded, looking at him weirdly.

"are you two brother and sister?" an older lady suddenly asked.

"us?" beck asked back, gesturing to him and tori as the lady nodded her head.

"no" tori said chuckling "no we're not brother and sister" tori and beck shook their heads laughing a little.

"why do you ask?" tori said curious.

"because i heard you say you weren't on a date, and you're both so attractive and you got a similar bone structure. so i figured if you're not on a date, you must be brother and sister" the old lady rambled.

"no" tori chuckled.

"we're just... buds" beck said, continuing her.

"why?" the guy suddenly asked them.

"why what?" beck said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"why aren't you two dating?"

"um, i kinda have this thing for this other girl" beck admitted. he himself doesn't know why. they're strangers for goodness sake.

"you do?" tori asked, not in a offensive or sad tone but the entire opposite. she was happy and excited.

"uh yeah" beck said hesitantly, why was she this happy? he thought.

"uh if i could chime in" another guy said, beginning to be in this conversation.

tori, beck, the old lady, and the guy snapped their heads towards him.

"maybe his crush, this girl um-" he asked, urging them to tell him what her name is.

"y/n" tori quickly answered. too quick. which made beck turns towards her. eyes widen, mouth hung open.

beck's heartbeat started to go faster. how did she know? was i that obvious? also why aren't i out with her? he asked himself.

the guy continued, nodding, "y/n. why aren't you out with her right now then?"

"oh uh-" beck stuttered not really knowing how to answer it.

"maybe he's scared" the guy before said.

"yeah, i'm guessing the girl he's having a crush on is their friend" the old lady butted in.

they all look at beck, wanting and explanation. especially tori.

another guy with longer hair scooted closer and said "i think we're ignoring the obvious question here. does this girl know that you have a thing for her?"

they all, yet again snapped their head towards beck. beck eyes widen and started to feel uncomfortable.

"uh IS OUR DOG OINTMENT READY?!" he suddenly yelled, wanting to dodge this conversation from going any further.

"so why didn't you tell this girl you have feelings for her?" the old lady asked beck.

beck sighed "uh i guess i'm- like they said, scared. we have an amazing friendship, she has been by my side when nobody else is, she makes me happy, she makes me feel like nobody else can. and i cant risk losing that just because i have a crush for her"

"sounds to me like your in love" the guy said.

"pretty much" tori added, grinning at her friend.

"pfft no, i mean i do love her- you know what, i really don't wanna talk about this here" beck concluded, leaving no arguments.

"he's afraid to face his feelings" the first guy deadpanned making them all nod and hum in agreement. even tori, who quickly stop when beck gives her a glare.

"no! ok! i'm just- i don't know what i'm feeling. everytime she's in a room my heart starts beating faster for no reason, when she smiles i feel my face starts to heat up, and when she laughs. OH MY GOD. she can make me smile just by her laugh. she's so so so caring and just amazing. and god i think she's one of god's favourite cause she is just-" beck quickly stop rambling being face to face with the people in the animal clinic smiling at the oblivious lovesick boy.

"shit. i am in love with her." beck breathed out and slumped in his seat, the realisation hitting him like a truck.

"glad you figured that out einstein. you're practically making puppy love eyes, and she's not even here" a little girl suddenly voiced behind them.

they all nodded, but beck just stares at her. not believing that strangers are giving insight on his love life.

"and you need to tell her soon or you'll lose her" the old lady advised.

"whoa now, trust me beck isn't losing y/n anytime soon" tori responded, knowing full well the feelings you have for beck.

"why's that?" the old lady ask, intrigued. making the rest of them in the animal hospital feel as well. including beck.

"because this girl, y/n also likes beck. duh." the little girl said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

tori head turned towards her so fast, that it looked like her neck is going to hurt for a long time. "shhh" tori shushed the girl.

beck's gaze darted between tori and the little girl. was it true? does she have feelings for me?

"look i told her to not tell anyone" tori said in a hushed tone.

beck eyes widen again, they're sure it's gonna pop out of his eye socket.

"so then did you tell y/n that you were hanging out with him tonight?" the guy asked the two teenagers.

"well- no." tori said, her voice full of guilt. what would you think of her? someone who's trying to steal her crush? that's not her intention at all, but by the looks of it, it can clearly be made out as that.

"uh huh" the guy hummed.

"she's gonna think you're a terrible friend, trying to take beck away from her" the little girl said as a matter-of-factly.

"you know what! you, you listen to me-" tori started to defend herself, but all of a sudden the hospital's door opens widely, revealing jade, cat, and you. the starring lady.

when you're eyes landed on the two. you tried covering your hurt emotions, with a small smile but when it instantly caught beck's eyes. he saw right through it. his eyes full of guilt and something else that you couldn't quite decipher.

"and there they are" jade said sarcasticly. feeling the anger starts bubbling at the sight. how can tori do this? screw it, how can beck do this?

beck's eyes never leaving you for a second as he stood up.

"oh man" tori sighed, knowing that what the little girl said can be yours point of view.

"y/n-" beck started softly.

"oh things are about to get real" the other guy said.

cat started to ramble trying to cover the fact they they are here on coincidence. "wow, tori and beck are here! who'd thought that they'd be- ugh- i mean what a coincidence-"

you put your hand on the shorter girl's shoulders and softly said "cat, babe, its okay"

cat huffed in defeat, as she makes her way sitting beside the stranger. that just two minutes ago, was talking about you.

"wait, so, that's y/n?" an old lady asked, making you furrow your eyebrows. did i became famous and i didn't even know it?

"look, y/n, i can explain why beck and i are-" tori started but got cut off by the man sitting beside cat.

jade threw her arm around your shoulder in a protective, yet comforting manner.

"come on, how are you gonna explain that you're out on a date with her crush?" after he finished his sentence, your jaw dropped. how the hell did he know? you turned your head to look at the stranger and back to tori and beck.

"it's not a date!" beck snapped. his eyes trying to catch yours but you avert your gaze, focused to the floor.

"they have feelings for each other. and they didn't even know that. i do admit this seems wrong with tori knowing about her crush and still go out with beck" the old lady said.

"not really going out!" tori said exasperatedly. she's tired of all this drama and even more scared to what your reaction is, seeing that you didn't utter a word since you got here.

"hey beck, which one of them do you think is prettier?" the little girl asked, with a devilish smile on her lips.

your head snapped forward, actually wanting to hear an answer. jade held up her head high, her face is the classic if-you-hurt-her-i-will-kill-you vibe.

but for beck it wasn't even a competition. not being rude to tori in any way but he answered in a heart beat.

"y/n" he said softly, staring into your eyes.

"what?" you cracked out. your throat went dry. not only because that the first thing you said when you entered the cold animal hospital, but the answer itself.

tori smiled at you both staring at each other longingly, "you have every right to be mad, but i swear to god, beck and i-"

"i'm not" you responded, shrugging your shoulders.

"well i am" jade said threateningly as she took a step forward, but you quickly stop her by grabbing her wrist.

tori brushed of jade's comment and said in disbelief "you're not- what?"

"i'm not mad" you said, giving them a small smile. "sad? a little. disappointed? maybe. but not mad. i mean we're all friends any of us should be able to hang out with whoever we want"

beck stares at you in awe on how calmly you reacted to this situation. but he knows that it looks bad, and he needs to tell you how he feels. so he took a step forward and asked you. "can we talk outside?"

"oh um" you stuttered, glancing at jade who's throwing daggers with her eyes at the side of his head.

"please" he whispered so desperately.

"okay" you whispered, your voice was so small you're sure he didn't heard it. but he did. you detached yourself beside jade and you both make your way outside.

the aura was awkward and tense. it has never been like this with you both and that scares you.

"so-" you started.

"i love you" beck blurted.

"wha?-" you stare at him dumbfounded.

"and not in like a friendly way, i'm like literally in love with you. and i cant believe i just found out 10 minutes ago, and that strangers are the one who made me realise it" he breathed out, pulling his hair. a nervous tick you know he has.

"i uh i-" you stuttered, words are not processing through your brain properly, still in shock of his words.

beck sighed, shoulders slumped. he thought about the worst. about how he destroyed your guy's friendship, how you want wouldn't talk to him after this, or how you will hate-

but his thoughts were clearly cut off when a pair of lips, locked against his own.

you didn't know what you were doing but the thought that is on your mind right now is, fuck it. i love him but words suddenly disappeared in my brain on the perfect time to confess. screw you brain.

after beck registered what was happening, he immediately kissed you back one hand on your cheek the other placed firmly on your hips, keeping you in place.

when you broke apart for air yet another second later beck pulled you back in to kiss you.

"so does this mean you like me too?" beck asked as his lips brush against yours. his eyes full of admiration at the girl in front of him.

"no" you shook your head chuckling, but beck look at you his eyebrows knitted together.

"cause i love you" you breathed out and give his cheeks, forehead and nose a quick kiss.

he sighed in relief and grins, you're sure his cheeks started to hurt. he picked you up and spun you around making a laugh abrupted from you.

"ah young love" a voice said.

you and beck turn your heads and see jade, cat, tori, the old lady, the little girl and three guys, looking at you guys in awe.

you look at them weirdly but smile nevertheless. beck wrapped his arms around your waist and said "SHE'S MY GIRL! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!" beck said excitedly to the group in front of them.

you blushed at the mention of "my girl" feeling ecstatic.

"and you're my boy" you look up at beck in awe as he looks down at you and kisses you again.

i think our mission is a success.

-

a/n

HOLEY SHEIT GUYS

THIS IS LIKE 2K WORDS

i think this is my fav imagine so far hehe

jade's all black outfit in this episode >>>>>

ALSO HOW TF CAN SOMEONE BE THAT GORGEOUS?! THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.

BABE.

tori is me. jsbwhsbsidbd

don't forget to vote!! hope u enjoyed this, cause i did :))

>>> 25122020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1K 17
Your Andre's cousin and you finally enroll in hollywood arts after major convincing from your cousin. You meet everyone and become best friends with...
301 8 25
βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§ I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS TW : -smut -(potentially) disturbing topics -cusses βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§ A lot has changed over the years. Since High School. T...
67.5K 945 26
β–‘β–‘ ↲ Ϋ«Ϋͺ❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ 🍩 # π’ˆπ’“π’Šπ’‡π’‡ 𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 ! # π’˜π’π’π’…π’†π’“π’π’‚π’π’… ! βš€ ❛ 𝗴𝗿𝗢𝗳𝗳 π—·π—Όπ—»π—²π˜€ π—‚π—Œ π—Œπ–Ύπ—‡π— π—π—ˆ 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝗉 𝗄𝗂𝗄𝗂...
115K 1.7K 16
When Jade's cousin starts at Hollywood Arts things are bound to get interesting. Or Bowie has always known she was bound for stardom. She just had to...