Hero of Hope: Paragon

By TheHinokami

*All Images are not owned by me* Izuku Midoriya decides to take leave from UA due to the spreading of rumors... More

Story Facts & OC/Izuku Information
Chapter 1: Return from Internships
Chapter 2: Welcome to America
Chapter 3: First day of American UA & New friends?
Chapter 5: Informing the family and love
Chapter 6: Training, Determination, and Resolve.
Chapter 7: A-UA Tournament & Vanguard Debut
Chapter 8: Lover's Reward (Smut Warning)
Chapter 9: Family teasing & School
Chapter 10: HEARTS Agency & Villians
Chapter 11: Reactions to MIA & Hospital
Chapter 12: Return from the Internship & Accelerated Learning?
Chapter 12.5: Profile Updates
Chapter 13: Provisional Hero License Exam
Chapter 14: J-UA POV Final Exams Time & Camp Nightmare
Chapter 15: Fall of the Symbol?
Chapter 16: Kamino Aftermath
Chapter 17: Vanguard's HEARTS Agency Work-Study (Mafia Destruction)
Chapter 18: Return to School & J-UA Provisional Exam
Chapter 19: Vanguard's Patrols & Mission Request?
Chapter 20: Shie Hassaikai Raid
Chapter 21: A-UA Cultural Festival & End of the semester
Chapter 21.5: Profile updates
Chapter 22: Winter Break Accident
Chapter 23: Second-Year Tournament J-UA & A-UA
Chapter 24: End of Semester & The UN Hero Exam
Chapter 25: Graduation Day & Vanguard Agency
Chapter 26: Wedding
Chapter 27: Fall of Endeavor
Chapter 28: International Missions
Chapter 29: Japan's Reaction's to Endeavor & All Might plans
Chapter 30: J-UA goes to America & Breaking News
Chapter 31: J-UA & A-UA Summer Break
Chapter 32: League of Villains Strike Back!?
Chapter 33: Attack on UA
Chapter 34: Fight Between Titans
Chapter 35: Aftermath of the Titan's fight.
Chapter 36: Past & Future -END-
Author Note
New Story Annoucement!
New book #2: Hero of Reliance: Atlas
New Book Alert! [Hero of Grace - Dekiru]
New story! [Blissful Ignorance]
NEW BOOK [The Forgotten Clan - Izuku Uchiha]
New story [Hero of Courage: Fulcrum]
New book - Broken Faith

Chapter 4: Quirk Assessment Test & Hero Outfits & Confession?

13.1K 331 241
By TheHinokami

*Note* - This is longest chapter so far with 4.6k words. Enjoy!

3rd POV:

After lunch was over, we all headed back to the classroom and waited for the teacher. Once the teacher came in, he started the lessons that he had planned and said that the last class for Heroics will be changed to a quirk assessment test today due to Izuku arriving in the class. The teacher wanted to see where Izuku was and have everyone do the test again to see where they are currently. 

"Alright class, gather your things and head to the locker room and change into your hero outfits and go out to the track field. We are going to do the quirk assessment test and see where everyone currently places in the class and have Izuku compare to that." Yelled James

Izuku followed all the males to the changing room and moved to a section that was assigned to him. As such, Alex and Lucas didn't get to see if he had the marks on him. However, they did hear a few people ask Izuku about tattoos that he had on his body and Izuku told those classmates that they just appeared a few days ago. 'We just need to see them confirm 100% that they are our marks and then we can ask him to become apart of our relationship' thought both Alex and Lucas. This is due to the fact that even without the marks of him being their soulmates, they both found Izuku adorable and wanted to spoil him. The soul mate marks could only help find the soul mate by the burning sensation which keeps happing around Izuku! It was their job to put the effort in and get him to fall in love with them. They have waited years to find their soulmate and they can take this slowly if they need to if that is what Izuku wants. 

Everyone started to head out to the track field and Izuku started to see everyone in their outfits. Izuku was glad that he decided to change his outfit since his old one wouldn't really compare to everyone else. 

Izuku outfit:

Description: The outfit is able to siphon off excess energy from OFA and redirect the energy into Izuku's cape. This allows the cape to be transformed into a hardened shield to project himself and civilians from projectiles and other attacks. The outfit is equipped with special hand gloves that have shock absorption abilities so that Izuku can handle excess shock from his attacks. This also applies to his shoes as well. The outfit provides overall defenses from blunt force attacks and has resistances to most elemental attacks. 

Alex White outfit:

Description: Outfit provides basic defenses against the most common type of attacks on the field. The outfit was made to be able to transform with the user into their half transformation state and be able to handle the strain of being compacted when the user uses full transformation. Outfit disappears during full transformation due to quirk but is put under a high level of strain due to the quirk. The outfit was built with this in mind.  

Lucas Outfit:

Description: Outfit provides basic defenses against the most common type of attacks on the field. The outfit was made to be able to withstand the heat and fire of the user's full transformation and be able to handle the strain of being compacted when the user uses full transformation. Outfit disappears during full transformation due to quirk but is put under a high level of strain due to the quirk. The outfit was built with this in mind.

Skylar Baker outfit:

Description: Outfit provides basic defenses against the most common type of attacks on the field. The outfit was made with slits on the back for when uses make their wings appear. Outfit allows flexibility of flight and fast movements of the user quirk. The outfit also helps the user gather light and stores it to be used for their quirk.

Rose Harrison Outfit:

Description: Outfit provides basic defenses against the most common type of attacks on the field. The outfit was made to be able to withstand all the different elements that the user can produce via their quirk. The outfit is also made to resist being torn due to strain produced by the user's quirk.

Sophia Jones Outfit:

Description: Outfit provides basic defenses against the most common type of attacks on the field. The outfit was made with slits on the back for when uses make their wings appear. Outfit allows flexibility of flight and fast movements of the user quirk. The outfit also helps the user blend in at night for stealth missions.

3rd POV:

Everyone was station outside and was waiting for the next set of instructions from the teacher. The group of friends that Izuku has made decided to surround him with Alex on his left and Lucas on his right. They decided to stand very close to Izuku which caused Izuku to blush which didn't go unnoticed by the two men. 'It seems he may like us' thought both of them. The girls were standing behind the three males and were just trying to suppress their giggling since they found the situation cute. 

"Okay everyone, let us start doing the tests. We are going to do a standard test from ball throw to running laps. Then I will tally the results and see where everyone places. We will also have some quirkless spars as well." Stated the teacher.

-- Time Skip end of the test -- 

The class was shocked at the end result of the test. It wasn't surprising that the original group of five students were all at the top of the class again and Alex and Lucas tied for first. No, what surprised them was the fact that Izuku had tied with Lucas and Alex but had won the quirkless spars against both of them. This meant that Izuku was roughly stronger than both of them and then everyone remembered that Izuku said he only had control of 25% of his quirk currently! They were all freaking out since he would only get stronger!

1. Izuku/Lucas/Alex

2. Skylar

3. Sophia

4. Rose

5. Rest of the class down the list.

The group of friends was so happy that Izuku was this strong. It meant that their group would only get stronger when facing off against other classmates across all the years and when they faced villain's they would be able to win at a better rate. The teacher had dismissed them all to go change and told them that they could go home for the rest of the day. Alex and Lucas wanted to get closer to Izuku and confirm if he had the soul mate mark on his body. (Even though they are 99% sure.) 

"Hey Izuku." said Lucas and Alex at the same time. "Y--Yes?" responded Izuku 'Cute he stutters to us!' thought both of them. "We were wondering if you wanted to hang out with both of us while the females go do their thing. We wanted to get closer to you and know more about you. We know this quite place in the forest on campus and wanted to show you it if you are willing?" asked Alex. Izuku thought about it and really wanted to get close to them as well. He wanted to know if the two of them were dating each other and if he really even had a chance with either of them. The self-doubt that Izuku had developed due to his life could be seen on his face, this was caught by Lucas and Alex and it had worried them a bit. "Sure, I would like to get to know you two more as well. I did have questions for you guys any way that I can ask now." said Izuku. 

They finished changing in their respective areas and then set off after telling the girls where they were taking Izuku. The girls knew what the two males were actually planning, they wanted to see if they can find the marks on Izuku and see if he is willing to pursue a relationship with them. Sophia never mentioned to the others what Izuku said while he was mumbling in class earlier because she wanted the two males to pursue Izuku themselves and due to the work. Otherwise, it wouldn't be worth it if they didn't show Izuku that they wanted to be with him even without the marks. 

 Izuku, Alex, and Lucas soon arrived at the spot that they wanted to show Izuku. Izuku looked at it and was taken away at how beautiful that he found it. "It's so beautiful" stated Izuku while looking around. While doing this he didn't notice how Lucas and Alex were blushing and lighting up due to how happy Izuku looked at being taken here.

Alex and Lucas had a silent conversation via their eyes and came to an agreement that they needed to know if Izuku was their soul mate. They are falling in love with him at a quick pace and they have only known him for a short time. Everything he does keeps making them want to cuddle and tease him. He acts so kind to everyone and even stepped in when a random kid was being rude to a kid with a quirk that allowed him to silence all noise around him. They found this so amazing that he didn't care that he was brand new to the school, he refused to let injustice happen in front of him. They needed to know if he had the marks, but they think they would still love him even if he didn't have their marks.

"Izuku, though this area is indeed beautiful, it is not as beautiful as you are." said Alex "Indeed, you are a beautiful star just by yourself." said Lucas This caused Izuku to freeze up and blush hard. He didn't understand why they were saying this stuff, he thought they were dating each other and was so happy that he could have them as his friends since almost everyone in his last class betrayed him. While Izuku was thinking this, he also mumbled it (such a bad habit!). This caused Alex's and Lucas's eyes to widen since they heard several things that concerned them about his past and his beliefs of his self-worth. "Just so you know Izuku, you are mumbling your thoughts. We've heard several things that concern us and we will talk about them later. However, we also wanted to talk to you about something that connects Lucas and me together." Alex said. 

"Alex and myself are connected via our soul mate marks. *Lucas shows his phoenix mark while Alex shows his dragon mark* We are able to tell that both of us are connected to each other via another individual. We believe that person is you Izuku. We've heard you mention several times about having gotten new marks on your body that resembles ours and we wanted to confirm if they are indeed like ours." Lucas said. Izuku mind was going many miles an hour at all the new information. He realized he only received the marks on his body after he touched both Lucas and Alex at the mall since he didn't have them before then. He also realized that they have confessed that they have feelings for him as well. This made Izuku so happy but also afraid that if his marks are not the same, then what would happen!?

"I did discover that I had two marks that resemble your marks. I have a dragon mark that has a black tent on my left bicep and a red phoenix tented mark on my right bicep." Izuku said and then rolled up his shirt sleeves and shows the marks to Lucas and Alex. This confirmed what they wanted to know and the moment they saw the marks they leaned over to their respective marks and kissed them. This caused all the marks to have a slight burning sensation and glow. This proved that the marks are connected to each other. Izuku was surprised and blushed hard when they leaned over to his biceps and kissed them. However, he found that he didn't hate it and wanted them to keep doing it. "What exactly does this mean for me and you guys?" asked Izuku while blushing. This made Lucas and Alex happy since Izuku didn't outright reject them and blushed at their actions. They then started to explain to Izuku the facts that Alex's and Lucas's quirks provide them a long life span and hyper healing abilities once their soul mate has been found and the marks confirmed on all sides which were just completed. They also told Izuku that since they confirmed the marks on him and completed the marks by kissing their respective marks and made them all glow that they completed the bond which grants Izuku the same long life span and healing abilities that they both have. Izuku was shocked at this since that meant he was essentially getting two new quirks due to the soul mate mark!

They explained that Izuku receives these abilities to ensure that he lives a long life with them since neither Lucas and Alex are able to mate with any other person besides their soul mate. Izuku got confused at the mating comment and asked them to explain further on that point. They explained that they could conduct sexual acts with each other or others but they could never get anyone pregnant besides their main soul mate who is Izuku. They also told him that their quirks had changed his body to allow only them to get him pregnant since their quirks changed his body to allow this to happen. He could only get pregnant when both sides of the soul mate mark desired the result to happen. Otherwise, the new body parts remained unusable for his body. 

This new information about the changes to his body kind of shocked him and made him a bit angry that his body was changed without his consent. It was one thing that he received marks, but to have been given an entirely new organ was a completely different thing.  Lucas and Alex could tell that Izuku got pissed after the new organ part of the story and were worried he would reject them over it. "Listen up, it is one thing to mark my body but to create an entirely new organ in my body without my consent concerns me. I do have questions that I want truthful answers to. It will decide how I move forward based on those answers. Do you understand?" Izuku stated with a pissed tone. Alex and Lucas agreed to provide any information that he wanted and expressed that they were sorry that their quirks caused the changes without his consent. Izuku was happy and became less piss once they expressed their regret over not being able to get his consent to the body changes. 

Izuku POV:

I cannot really be mad at them about their quirks causing this. I will request them to provide me their quirk registration details to confirm what they are saying matches their quirk descriptions. If it does, I will just have to accept the result. The fact that if this does turn into a relationship would mean I could have my own biological kids does make me happy, to be honest. "I want to know if the soul mate marks cause any changes to my mental thinking; IE: Makes me fall in love for you or have more thoughts that are influenced towards you two?" Izuku asked 'I really hope it doesn't. I want my feelings that I been having towards these two to be real and not falsely created due to a quirk.' Izuku thought "No, it has no effect on your mental state in regards to your emotions about us. Once you learn how to do it, you can send some of your emotions to the other side of the mark to let us know how you feeling without telling us. But will take time to learn how to do so. You may have felt a burning sensation before, that would be due to our feelings causing your mark to react to us having thoughts about you. Though they cannot influence your emotions, they can only show how we are feeling if we really focused on sending you our emotions." said Alex. Izuku was happy his feelings weren't created due to a quirk. Izuku then asked them many other questions about being pregnant and how that would actually happen and asked them to provide him their quirk descriptions that the doctors created.

Alex POV:

Lucas and I were answering all of Izuku's questions and it seems to have made him less angry about the new organ thing. He also asked for more details about being pregnant and we could tell that he seemed kind of happy that he could have kids. I could feel Lucas was happy due to our connection via the marks (even though they are not directly soul mates but are connected via Izuku, they can still feel each other's emotions since the marks have granted them this ability.) and I was also happy about the thought of having kids of our own. We were also surprised but happy that he wanted to know more of our quirks via our quirk doctor notes and wasn't going to take our words at face value. It would be weird for anyone to take something like this at face value after only meeting a few times. 

Lucas POV:

"So do you have any more questions for us?" I asked him. "No I don't have any direct questions about this situation currently and I will verify what you said via your quirk doctors notes since you have said all of this information is known to them. It will help trust you two in regards to all of this if it was indeed documented down long before now." Izuku stated. He seemed to have something else he wanted to say so Alex asked him to speak his mind. "I- I- I am taking it that you two are wanting to start a relationship with me with the plans of you both ma- marrying me in the future due to our soul mate marks correct?" asked Izuku. "We indeed want to start a relationship with you with the end goal of marrying you. Due to our quirks, we all three will live long lives and before we even were able to confirm that you were our soul mate, we had started to take a liking to you as well. I believe that even without the marks, I and Lucas would have arrived at this point with you.  As such, Izuku would you like to start a relationship with Alex and me!?" I asked with Lucas asking the last part as well. 

Izuku POV:

I was shocked that they said they were starting to like me before they even confirmed that I was even their soul mate. That does make me feel relieved and happy that this isn't based on the sole fact of the marks. Though I need to know if they will respect my boundaries in regards to my secrets. If we do stay in a long-term relationship then I would tell them the truth behind my quirk and the fact that I was quirkless. "Before I answer that question, I need you to answer a few more of mine," I stated. They looked worried that I would say no. I just need to know if they would have accepted me even if I was still quirkless. They said they will answer anything so here we go I guess. "What is your opinion on quirkless people?" This seemed to have shocked them since they were not expecting this question. They answered that they don't care if someone has a quirk or not and that Lucas's grandmother is quirkless and they both love her. Both of their families are close to each other due to the fact that they know about the soul mate marks. America has a slightly higher quirkless rate than Japan and has more laws protecting them from discrimination. As such, I decided to tell them a partial truth about my quirk. "The reason I ask this is due to the fact that I was quirkless for 10 years of my life. I received my quirk roughly a few months before the UA entrance exam in Japan. As such, do you still like me even though I was quirkless not even a year ago?" I asked them and waited to be rejected. 

3rd Pov:

Lucas and Alex were a bit shocked about the fact that Izuku was quirkless for most of his life and only recently received his quirk. But it saddens them that he closed his eyes and seemed ready for us to reject him. Lucas looked over to Alex and they both moved over to Izuku. Lucas put his hand under Izuku's chin and raised his head to face us and then Alex and Lucas both leaned in and kissed his cheeks. Izuku opened his eyes quickly and blushed. He was shocked that they kissed him on his cheeks and didn't reject him. "Why didn't you reject me? Whenever anyone found out that I was quirkless, they all hated me. Only my parents and second father figure loved me regardless of that fact. So why!?" Izuku shouted. This saddens both Lucas and Alex since it seems that people have harmed their soul mate just because he was quirkless. "Regardless if you were to return to being quirkless, we would still love you Izuku!" Alex state, and then agreed by Lucas. "We will want to talk about your experiences of your past of being previously quirkless since I don't think America is as bad as Japan due to our laws. But we still love you our little sun." Lucas said. 

This made Izuku blush at being called their little sun and made him so happy that they wanted to know more about him and didn't reject him. Izuku then started to explain everything about his past and the events leading him to come here. He explained about the bullies and how the teachers and adults in his life expect his parents to neglect him. He talked about how his bully told him to take a swan dive and pray for a quirk in the next life and how he went on to meet All Might the same day. He did talk about All Might's words on the rooftop but did ask them to forgive him since he apologized for his words and offered to train Izuku. He then went on and talked about how after gaining enough muscle mass, his body was able to withstand his quirk (which isn't a lie and he didn't tell them about OFA since that is something he and All Might need to discuss first.) and that he was only able to control 10% and was able to get it to 25% before coming to America.

Izuku also explained that his bully that suicide baited him was one of his classmates at the UA in Japan and that the same kid had spread rumors about Izuku saying that he bullied people in the past before UA and that he had picked on a quirkless person. This caused a small laugh out of Alec and Lucas since the bully picked the wrong type of rumor to spread that could be disproven easily. Izuku did explain that a few more things like that All Might was essentially family to him and his parents and that he is a legal guardian of Izuku in case something happens to his parents. But in the end, he decided to keep OFA a secret for now until the relationship develops further and he has talked to All Might about letting the group know. Izuku felt that his new lovers and other three friends will become a permanent aspect of his life.

Izuku POV:

"Thank you guys for still wanting to be with me even after knowing all of that. I do want to say though there is some stuff I am keeping secret for now and I may tell you one day. I need you to respect that I am keeping it a secret for a reason and not push me on it please?" said Izuku. Lucas and Alex were happy that Izuku was willing to trust them enough to tell them about all of the things that have happened to him. Izuku even agreed to let Alex and Lucas inform the others in their group about his past so they knew as well since the entire friend group really liked Izuku. He even told them that he had some secrets left that they don't know but wanted to keep it secret for now. "Of course we would still want to be with you even with everything you have gone through. It just means we need to show you, even more, love our little sun. We will respect your secrets. All that we ask of you is that you consider telling us one day in the future and that if for some reason the secrets put you in imminent danger that you tell us so we can help you. Okay, little sun?" Said Alex. "I can agree with that." I said. 

"So... I take it we are dating now and you two are my boyfriends right?" I asked shyly. They said yes to my question and were wondering why I was acting shy. "Can y- you k-k-kiss me  please?" I asked as I blushed a deep red. Lucas lifted my head and kissed me on the lips. Alex soon followed and kissed me as well and said that I don't even have to ask them. They said I could kiss them and do whatever I want with their bodies since they will be with me for the rest of my life. I was so happy at that moment that I jumped into Alex's arms and asked them to cuddle with him for a bit.

3rd POV:

All three of them were sitting on some flat rocks near the water. Izuku was laying with his head resting on Alex's chest while Lucas was snuggling up next to Alex and wrapped his arms around Izuku's waist and pulled his body close to his so Izuku's upper body was on Alex and his lower was pressed against Lucas. They stayed like this for 10 more minutes. Izuku then asked a question that scared both Lucas and Alex. "So when are you two going to tell my family about this new development because I'm not doing the explaining for this?" Izuku asked while grinning. They had forgotten they needed to explain this to his family and they had just found out that the world's #1 hero ALL MIGHT considered Izuku a SON! They were screwed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 11.3K 39
This is the story of Izuku Midoriya otherwise known as Dekiru! Izuku meets All Might three years earlier than UA and this leads to him gaining OFA so...
59.8K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
313K 8.8K 19
After realizing that Izuku couldn't be a hero he still never gave up. Not until he was told he couldn't be one from his all time favorite hero, All m...
193K 5.8K 27
TW: Su*c*de, harmful thoughts, bullying, cursing NO SMUT Just prefacing here, INKO MIDORIYA DOES NOT GET HURT OR DIE AllMight tells Izuku that he c...