The Grimm Sin of Wrath

由 PatrickMcWilliams

Meliodas, also known as Y/n to the public, is an elite Huntsman, labeled a traitor by everyone he's worked wi... 更多

An Unexpected Meeting
Respect Your Elders
The Serpent Sin of Envy
Introductions
Memories of Battle
Races Collide
The Truth
Greed
Old Friends
Mother's Daughter
Love's Hold
Time to Explain
A King with No Throne
The Worst Sin
A Needed Meeting
Interupptions
A New Problem
The Power of Sin
The Surge
One Of Us
Companions
Lust
The Burden of Sin
A Promise
The Incoming War
Altered Plan
A War on Two Fronts
More Arrivals

Selfishness

1.7K 22 5
由 PatrickMcWilliams

No P.O.V

Years ago...

"So... that's it huh?"

"That's where this "Fountain of Youth" is? Well, I'd better start climbing." The man begins to run at the tree full speed.

At the Tree

"It's boring here. I wish my brother didn't leave to go help humans. All they are are just thieves with black hearts." The fairy flies to the edge of the tree.

"I'll protect this forest for another seven hundred years if need be."

"A lick lets you live ten years longer. A swallow lets you live a hundred years longer. Drink it all and you'll live forever." The fairy looks over the edge to see a man climbing the tree. His head pokes over the tree.

"How long has it been? A hundred years perhaps?" The fairy asks.

"He's alone, how unusual." The man climbs to stand up.

"So that's the treasure guarded by the holy saint, The Fountain of Youth." He says.

"All humans really are the same, hundreds of years have passed and they still only want one thing." The man notices the fairy.

"Hm? Who're you? Did you get lost in a place like this?" He asks.

"I'm the protector the fountain." She begins to raise up.

"Huh?"

"From thieves like you that is." She raises her hand and a gale pushes the man off the tree.

"WAAAAAAHHH!!!" He screams.

"Don't worry, even if you die, you'll continue to live on as part of the forest."

"A lick lets you live ten years longer..." The girl hears the man again, she forces wind out of the tree and he is sent flying again. This repeats for hours. Until he reaches the top again.

"KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY!"

"That's my line! How are you still alive?! No human should be able to survive that fall!"

"I keep landing in tree branches!"

"Why would the forest protect a human? Especially one with such a desire?"

"WAH!" The man says grabbing a chain stick weapon from his back, it begins to glow purple.

"NO!" He whips the chain around the girl and to the Fountain of Youth.

"YOU CAN'T!!" The tree's branches come to life and grow toward the man.

"Cheers to a long life!" The branches grab around him and constrict him.

"You can't drink that!" She yells at him.

"I won't expect you humans to understand, but if the Fountain of Youth is consumed, this forest will cease to exist! I will not allow you to drink this!" The man grows a saddened look on his face.

"He doesn't know I can read thoughts." The woman concentrates.

"Oh man, I guess I have to give up, the ale made from the berries here kicks ass!" She grows a face of surprise and releases him from the tree branches.

"Huh?"

"Who in the world are you?" She asks him.

"Can't you tell by lookin'? I'm a thief, and a damn good one at that. I go by Bandit Ban. What about you missy?" He rolls his shoulder.

"I am not a child, my name is Elaine."

"Elaine..." The man starts to wobble and falls flat on his back, snoring.

"Hey! Wake up! You shouldn't be here! Wake up!"

Seven Days Later...

Ban and Elaine has grown very close to one another, Ban would go out into the world and retrieve items that Elaine had never seen of heard of before, including his favorite ale. Ban and Elaine has stayed together every day for the past week. Ban had just said something endearing to Elaine.

"Ban!" She hugs him tightly.

"Elaine?" He asks.

HAHAHAHA...

Elaine opens her eyes just in time to see a massive Red Demon in the forest. It blows away part of the forest. Ban quickly grabs Elaine and carries her to safety.

"What is that?" Ban asks.

"A Demon from the Demon Race."

"A Demon?!" He says confused.

"Well, don't worry I got this." Ban jumps behind the Demon.

"WAH!" Ban uses his chain-stick to pull out the Demon's heart.

"See? Easy one hit kill." The Demon turns around slowly.

"BAN! DEMONS HAVE MORE THAN ONE—!" An attack whizzes by Ban and creates a hole in Elaines chest. While Ban was looking, it crushes him with its foot. Elaine starts to crawl toward him with the Water of Life.

"The... Water... Take it..." Elaine says on the verge of death.

"Nu-uh... you take it... I don't even have the strength to drink it anyway. It's better this way..." Ban says. Elaine grabs the cup and drinks it.

"It's fine Elaine. Trust me, it's better like this..." Ban closes his eyes to embrace death. When suddenly a water taste hits his mouth. Elaine is feeding him the Water of Life through her own mouth.

"Elaine... no! Stop!" The Demon crushes both of them with its foot. But when it lifts it, there's no one there. It looks up to see Ban gently laying Elaine on the tree.

"I'll be back." Ban rushes the Red Demon and is inflicting major damage in his fury. Tearing the Demon into many pieces. He makes his way back to Elaine after he kills it.

"The Demon... destroyed it... here..." She hands him a seed.

"This is the last seed of the forest. Please... plant is somewhere."

"Nonsense! You can do that!"

"Promise me!" She says to him.

"Yeah, Elaine. One day I'm definitely going to make you—." Her hand falls onto his leg, lifeless.

"You could've let me finish..." Ban starts to cry while holding her.

Months later...

"This looks good, secluded enough too." Ban says. He begins to dig a hole deep enough for the seed to be planted.

"Shit! I forgot the water! There's no time for me to go get—." Ban has an idea. Ban cuts his wrist open.

"My blood is mostly from the Fountian of Youth anyway. Forgive me Elaine." The seed absorbs all of the blood and begins to grow.

"Ah!" Ban gets out completely stunned at the growth. The tree itself is already taller than him.

"I hope this is good enough Elai—, no I hope this is exactly what you wanted Elaine..."

Present Day...

"There's Beacon!" You shout out.

"Alright! Diane! Toss me!" Ban yells out.

"Alright!" Diane picks up Ban and chucks grim toward Beacon.

"NOT THAT HARD!!!" He flies into a wall.

"Oooohhh... my bad!"

"You're damn right! Oh well, time to go HUNTING!!" Ban powers up.

"I'll bring you back Elaine. No matter what!"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

309 2 13
Y/N is a wolf fannus from outside the kingdom of Vale. This is a more fledged out version of my one shot, so I hope you enjoy. Sorry that some of rev...
12.1K 137 11
Y/n L/n was part of the rose family with his sisters Ruby and Yang but every family has its dark secrets this family hated Y/n because he showed more...
30.6K 370 12
This is a Reboot of my original, a continuation from my original reasons of a reboot was simply cause I didn't like how it is and cannot be change an...
165K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...