"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ" |...

By PoeticCherry

(Wrote this during my Haikyuu phase, ignore the cringe.) _____ "๐™‡๐™ข๐™–๐™ค... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

15.3K 463 321
By PoeticCherry

-Wednesday
5:23 am
____

Yeah.

It's almost nationals.

Meaning, less free time and more practice.

But, hey you're a lousy hoe so you skip them.

Just kidding.

Well, sometimes.

"One more lap!" At the moment, you and your members were having your early jogging.

"Yumi-chan, I think I can't run anymore. My legs are sore." You whispered to Yumi who was running by your side.

"Girl, same. CARRY ME!" She threw her hands up to you. "Oh hell naw-" You pushed her back, laughing.

"I wanna skip." You exhaled heavily, pulling your shirt back and forth to create some type of frikin wind.

"Yuha-senpai is gonna kill you." Replied Yumi.

"Tell me when's the funeral." Shedai reached you both.  "Shut it." You rolled your eyes, panting.

You do want to skip though, you aren't in the mood to jog.

You want to sleep.

Forever.

"Aight, tomorrow's the funeral. See you guys." You winked at your two friends and quickly dashed away from the fields.

"Yep."

"She's going to hell."

______

In the other gym.

"Is your ass skipping practice again?" Suna faced you deadpanned. "Yes and don't worry, I'll jog later." You chuckled, smirking.

"Don't you think you'll get caught or something? I heard Yuha-senpai is scary, you know." He said, leaning on the wall.

"I'm used to it." You grinned.

Yes, you are used to your senpai's scoldings. Yuha isn't really that scary but... it's just that...

It's terrifying to hear her 1-hour lecture.

"Oya? (F/n)-chan is skipping her practice again? Are ya here to see me?" Atsumu grinned, crossing his arms confidently.

"No. Not really." You said, making the middle blocker let out a little snicker. "HEY!" Atsumu frowned.

"I'm just tired and I want to rest." You sighed, rubbing your cheeks.

"Why don't you go to the clinic?" You glanced to the silver with black locks male. "Oh, Kita-San." You gave the captain a small wave.

"Geh, I didn't hear him arriving!" Atsumu shivered at the unexpected arrival of his captain.

"I don't really want to sleep, I just want to see you guys. It's safer when you guys are here with me." You smiled at the three males.

"Cliché." You frowned at the middle blocker. "Killjoy." He chuckled.

Though deep down, Suna was happy to hear that you felt safe around him.

"AWEEE (F/N)-CHAN LOVES BEING AROUND ME!" Atsumu happily exclaimed, fanboying.

"It's not just you, dumbass." You scoffed at the setter.

"I appreciate that you feel safe around us, but you need to get some rest, (F/n) -chan." The captain faced you, his expression was stoic but it was soft at the same time.

"I'll be fine, Kita-San." You slumped down on the floor, leaning on the wall. "Just let me stay here for a while. I promise I won't be a bother." You gave them a sheepish smile.

"Alright." Shortly said the captain as he faces Atsumu. "If you try to do a jump serve because you want to show off, please don't. You might hurt people here."

The blonde twin's gaped open. "How did he know that?"

"Pfttt." You snickered with Suna. "Don't laugh at me!" Whined Atsumu.

______

-11:45 am

Lunch.

You were lucky, Yuha didn't catch you and she didn't even notice you skipped jogging.

"(F/n)-chan, are you going to eat with us?" Yumi asked. You turned to her with a worried look, "Sorry, but I owe the boys some drinks."

"You haven't got rid of that habit? I told you it's fi-"

"It makes my life balance and I gotta go now! See ya!" You dashed off, going to the cafeteria.

"What does she mean by that?" Yumi glanced at Shedai.

"Dunno, but I heard that her mom is the one who got her into that." Shedai shrugged.

"Huh... Speaking of her mom. I haven't seen her for a while." Yumi sighed, leaning on Shedai's side.

"I'm gonna push you off this window."

"I'm too heavy."

______

You bought milk bread and some juices from the cafeteria.

While heading to the gym, you stuffed the milk bread in your mouth, tasting its soft textures.

Earlier ago, you begged the boys to practice with you and now you owe them some juice.

Arriving at the gym, you waved at them. "Finally." Suna walked up to you. "My strawberry juice." He lends out his hand.

"What's the magic word?" You snickered making his eyes roll. You wiggled your eyebrows at him, "Cmon." You grinned.

"....Please?"

"Okay, here." You laughed and gave him his strawberry juice. "You're such an idiot." He groaned.

You gave Atsumu, his lemon juice, Osamu, his melon juice, Aran, pineapple juice, Omimi and Hitoshi, their orange juice, the first years, their apple juice, and Kita, his grape juice and a pudding.

"Huh??? Why does Kita-san have pudding?" Atsumu exclaimed, being jealous at the pudding you gave to Kita.

"The pudding is for him helping me with my studies." You flash a smile at Kita, who was surprised. "I-... Thank you, (F/n)-san." The captain slightly bowed down.

Then all of you had a pleasant lunch

______

-4:20 pm

"Bye guys!" You waved goodbye to your teammates.

They wave back at you.

You headed to the gate where Atsumu and Osamu were waiting for you.

"Yo." You approached them, giving Atsumu a high five. "Let's go."

You three then started to head home.
"Ne, Tsumu-kun." You poked him. "Hm?" He faced at you.

"Do you think I can meet Sakusa-san during the nationals?" You hummed, a faint beat of your heart increased.

"Yeah, I guess so." He rubbed the back of his neck, yawning.

"Cool." You smiled.

Atsumu glanced at you, your smile made him smile too. "Excited to meet him, (F/n)-chan?" Osamu spoke.

"Yeah, I am. Can't wait to annoy the hell out of him." You giggled, heat rising on your cheeks.

"I can't believe yer more excited meeting him than your game." Atsumu huffed.

"Shuddup. It's not like volleyball is my top priority or something." You scoffed,

"Why do I feel attacked?"

You and Osamu glanced at Atsumu, then you two burst out of laughter.

"Hey! I'm being serious!" The setter whined, stomping his feet on the ground.

You and grey-haired twin continued to laugh.

_____

-to be continued

Author's note

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING- im legit so busy with online class, this tueday, we're gonna have our exams so gl to me.

Also no Sakusa this chapter u-u
But don't worry, he'll be back next chapter :]]

THE NEW EP GOT ME SOBBING-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 178 21
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...
444K 14.6K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
18.8K 733 7
( ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Š๐’Œ๐’š๐’–๐’– ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ) .ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ€‚ "...๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐”๐˜๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐€ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐’๐’." โž™ As the manager of the Inariz...
128K 3K 52
(F/N) (L/N), a smart but dumb girl, added Sakusa Kiyoomi, a volleyball playing germaphob, on Snapchat accidently due to a miss click. But for some re...