~I need you~ toradora fanfic

By mayo697125

You can find toradora on Netflix it's a great showπŸ₯ΊπŸ’ž Taiga is worried about Ryuuji not loving he anymore sh... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
A/N
Story give away?
Story give away goes to

I'm sorry I let you guys down

1K 13 5
By mayo697125

Hey guys today was a rough day I miss my dad and I barley get to see him cause he's always at work I wake up early in the morning to make sure he's okay because I'm scary of losing him I got to sleep early so if anything happens I can hear it in the morning I try to make everyone laugh so I don't see them cry but I feel lonely I lost my best friend a couple of weeks ago and I'm in pain I say I'm okay when Im not I know my life is not easy so I'mma lay of on this fanfic for now I will return In a couple of months with new chapters and a new me I just want to let go and I hope everyone's okay and I'm sorry just give me some time I will be back next year with a lot of new chapters I promise but for now I will be signing of....

Love you✨💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 7.5K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
327K 20.9K 85
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
4.9M 184K 65
On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're carrying heavier aspects of yourself from t...