𝚅𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝚇...

By ryne_kko

× Discontinued until Further Notice × 『𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 - 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍』 ❧ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ʙʏ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ [ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ... More

A/ɴ
ᴋɪʀɪᴛᴏ || 💔
ʏᴜᴜ ɴɪsʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ || ☁️
ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟᴀ ʜʏᴀᴋᴜʏᴀ || ☁️
ɪɢᴀʀᴀsʜɪ ʏᴜᴜsᴜᴋᴇ || 🍋
ᴍᴀʀsʜᴀʟʟ ʟᴇᴇ || 💔
ᴋᴇɴ ᴋᴀɴᴇᴋɪ || 🍋
ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ || ☁️
ᴋɪᴍ sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ || ☁️
ᴍᴀʀsʜᴀʟʟ ʟᴇᴇ || ᴘᴛ.𝟸 || 💔/☁️
ᴍᴏʀɪsᴜᴋᴇ ʏᴀᴋᴜ || ☁️
ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ || ᴘᴛ.𝟸 || ℓιмє
❧ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ & ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ❧
ɪᴋᴜʏᴀ ᴋɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ || ☁️
ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ || ℓιмє
ᴛᴀᴅᴀᴏᴍɪ ᴋᴀʀᴀsᴜᴍᴀ || 🍋 || ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ
'ʟɪʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ-ᴄʜᴀɴ
ғᴀғɴɪʀ || 🍋 || ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ
ᴛᴇᴛsᴜʀᴏᴜ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ || ☁️/💔
ʏᴀᴍᴀɢᴜᴄʜɪ ᴛᴀᴅᴀsʜɪ || ☁️
ʏᴀᴋᴜ ᴍᴏʀɪsᴜᴋᴇ || ☁️ (ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ) ᴘᴛ.𝟷

ʏᴀᴋᴜ ᴍᴏʀɪsᴜᴋᴇ || ☁️ (ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ) ᴘᴛ.𝟸

3.3K 98 4
By ryne_kko

Y/N smiled. "It's a pleasure. Welcome."

"It's nice to meet you all. I'm Yoshima Soma, an employee of Mr. Yaku."

"And I'm L/N Y/N. I also work for Mr. Yaku."

They continued talking amongst themselves, but Morisuke could only continue staring at Y/N. Forget just one feature. He was admiring all the features this guy had. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he had no idea he was led to the room where he'd be staying. When he did, he was surprised to see himself standing in a medium-sized room, his suitcases on top of a neatly made bed.

"What...?"

He shrugged it off and decided to unpack his stuff before heading out to the living room.

"Ah, Morisuke. Done unpacking already?" his grandmother asked from the kitchen.

"Yes. Where's Grandpa?"

"He's out on the farm, helping the boys out."

"Boys?"

"Soma and Y/N."

"Oh. Right."

"Why don't you join 'em? Yer cousins are out there too."

Morisuke thought about it for a second.

Eh, what's the worst that could happen?

He went out and looked around, hearing barking. He walked in that direction, seeing the dogs, Haru and Ryu, barking at the sheep as they helped one of the guys guide them into their pen.

He's...Soma.

"Haru! Ryu! Come and get it!"

Morisuke turned his head to the voice, seeing the dogs run towards the person who called for them. It was Y/N. The dogs jumped up to catch the treat Y/N threw at each of them. The h/c-ette chuckled and kneeled down, scratching the tops of their heads.

"Good job, you two."

It seemed that the dogs were very fond of Y/N by the way they seemed to compete for the male's attention.

Although Morisuke was a little hesitant, he eventually walked over to the male. "Umm... Hi."

Both the dogs and Y/N turned their heads. The h/c-ette gave him a gentle smile. "Hey there. Morisuke, right?"

"Yeah."

Y/N noticed a book in the male's hands. "You like to read?"

"Huh? Oh, uh...sometimes. Whenever I'm bored or something."

"I get it. That's a good one. (Favorite book/novel/manga/manhwa/etc.)."

"Really? I haven't read it yet."

"I totally recommend it."

Morisuke didn't know what else to say. It seemed that Y/N caught onto that and offered the bag he was holding to him. "Do you...want to give them a snack?"

The short male looked between the bag Y/N held out and Haru and Ryu, seeing how both dogs seemed to be begging for another treat.

"Okay."

With his free hand, he reached into the bag and pulled out two treats. The dogs barked in excitement. "Uh... Here you go."

They jumped up, catching the treats Morisuke threw up in the air. Y/N chuckled, seeing the dogs eat their snack happily.

"Alright now. Snack break's over, you two. Let's get back to work."

They barked, as if responding to him. Y/N stood back up on his feet, watching them run off. The h/c-ette started walking, Morisuke follow. "So..."

"Hmm?"

"What made you come all the way out here?"

"Out here?"

"Well, I'm assuming you don't live close by. I mean, judging from how early Mr. Yaku left this morning. Also, you don't seem very fond of places like this."

"Ah... To be honest, we weren't planning on coming here. My sister trashed her boss's office completely and spray-painted his car. We were supposed to go to the mountains, but all that money that was saved up for the trip had to go to pay for the repairs."

"I see... Bummer. But, this place isn't so bad once you get used to it."

"Mm... So, how long have you been working for my grandparents?"

"About...three years now."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Wait, wait, wait. How old are you?"

Y/N grinned. "How old do I look?"

Morisuke looked over his face. "You look pretty young. 19?"

"Close. I'm 18."

"Guess we're not so far apart after all."

"Yup."

"What got you into working here?"

"I've never been one to...stay in one place...for too long. My family's always been the kind that travels and moves around a lot. A little over three years ago, something happened. Let's just say...it was their last time on a plane..."

"I'm...sorry to hear that."

"Thanks... But, your grandparents and cousins, and Soma, dare I forget, are all like family to me. It's why I've stuck around for so long."

"I see."

It's quiet... Damn it! Think of something to say, me!

"Umm--!"

"Y/N-nii!!"

Y/N turned his head to the voice, Morisuke doing the same. "Ah. Hiro! What's up?"

The male looked over to the kid, Hiro, who had called out to him. "Do you know where the chicken feed is? I can't find it!"

"It should be over there by those barrels!"

Hiro ran off to find it. "Well, uh... It was really nice talking to you, Morisuke. But, work's calling me."

"It's fine."

Just as Y/N turned to leave, he stopped. He turned his head towards Morisuke. "Let's do this again sometime."

Morisuke's cheeks grew a little warm. "U-Uh-- Yeah. Let's do it-- I mean, let's talk like this again."

Y/N grinned and waved before heading off. The short male watched as the h/c-ette grabbed hold of the handles of a wheelbarrow that was filled with hay.

"Y/N. I can take it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

Morisuke's other cousin, Ryota, walked beside Y/N, pushing the wheelbarrow as they made their way to where the horses were grazing.

"Just be careful," the e/c-eyed male said to Ryota.

"Okay."

"Y/N! Give me a hand over here!" Soma shouted.

"'Kay!"

He ran over to where Soma was and held the gate open as the cows were led back to their pens by Haru and Ryu.

"Would you mind grabbing their food?"

"Sure thing."

As soon as Y/N was out of sight, Morisuke began walking away. He was surprised with himself for keeping up a conversation with the male despite having been a little nervous. He looked around for a good place to read the book he had brought with him.

As he was walking, he didn't notice a rooster that was standing there. It wasn't a good time to be in front of this rooster. He was feeling quite...territorial...at the moment.

When he looked down, the rooster started to charge at him. A sudden surge of adrenaline kicked in as he spun on his heel, making a run for it. His yell caught the attention of the others. Soma, who saw it first, couldn't help but burst out laughing along with Morisuke's cousins, Hiro and Ryota.

Y/N immediately dropped the pail of scraps he was carrying and ran towards Morisuke. He reached out and grabbed his arm, taking Morisuke by surprise. Y/N pulled the short male behind him, standing in front of the rooster. He bent down carefully and managed to grab the rooster, holding him down. After a few seconds, the rooster's feathers smoothed down.

Morisuke grew embarrassed at what everyone had just witnessed. He could hear Hiro and Soma wheezing in the distance along with some quiet laughter "Oh, man! That rooster really had him running!"

Y/N turned back to the Morisuke. "Are you okay?" he asked, a worried expression on his face.

"I-- I-I'm fine..."

"Sorry about that. But, fair warning for next time, watch out for him. He takes anyone who gets too close as a challenge."

"I-I see..."

Y/N chuckled. "Hey, don't worry about it. It's not the first time it's happened. Hiro over there might be laughing now but he sure wasn't when he was running away from the rooster."

"Hey!"

Morisuke smiled, feeling a bit better. He watched as the h/c-ette walked away, going to put the rooster back in its enclosure. Morisuke felt his knees weaken. Although he was slightly less embarrassed after being told what happened to his cousin, he still didn't feel like coming outside ever again after what just happened. Especially in front of Y/N.

--

Morisuke picked at his food, looking back at what happened earlier that day. "What's wrong, Morisuke? Are you not hungry?"

"He's probably still scared of that rooster that chased him earlier~" Hiro teased.

"Shut up, Hiro. From what I hear, you were running from it too. And you were screaming like a little girl," Morisuke retorted with a smirk.

"Shut up!"

"Enough," Morisuke's mother said sternly.

Hiro pouted and continued eating. Morisuke's mother then noticed that Y/N, Soma, and Ryota were missing. "Are the rest going to join us?"

"They should've come in a while ago. Hiro."

"Yes?"

"Where are the boys?"

"Soma-nii had to leave to go pick up some tools. But, Y/N-nii and Nii-chan should be coming in to wash up soon."

Right on cue, Y/N walked in, Ryota behind him. "Wash up, you two. Lunch is ready."

For some reason, Morisuke was hoping Y/N would join them for lunch. "Ryota can go ahead. There's still quite a bit to do."

"Forget about work for right now and get washed up."

"Yeah," Mari chimed in, also hoping Y/N would join them, solely for the chance to sit beside him and 'hopefully' get to know each other. "You should totally sit down and eat. You've been really working hard."

Morisuke sent Mari a glare, sensing the flirtatiousness in her voice.

"Thanks. I wish I could. But, if I don't get it done today, it'll pile up on top of tomorrow's work."

Both Morisuke and Mari felt disappointed at the answer.

"Here. At least eat this."

Morisuke's grandma grabbed a utensil and took some chicken, handing it to Y/N. "Thanks, Oba-san."

"Hurry and finish up so you can have supper later."

"Right."

He watched as Y/N turned in his heel, getting ready to go back out again. But, just before he did, he turned his head towards Morisuke. He smiled before turning back around and leaving, the door closing behind him.

Morisuke felt a nudge and turned to see an annoyed look on Mari's face. "What was that about?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb. I saw that look you two shared. So, what's up? Did you talk to him? Meet up in the barn together? Did you flirt with him?"

"First of all, why do you care?"

"Listen, Morisuke. I just started at my University three months ago and none of the guys there are to die for. I finally see a hot guy after staring at dozens of plain ones. Don't ruin this...!"

"He's not even into you! Besides, he's younger than you!"

"He's 18!"

"Exactly!"

"So?! We're only a year apart!"

"I thought you said you were only into older guys!"

"Hot guy alert! He's an exception!"

"I bet you don't even remember his name!"

"Do too! It's Y/N!"

"Wow! For once, you actually remember something!"

"Would you two knock it off?!"

They stopped, hearing their mother's voice boom loudly.

"For goodness sake, we are guests! Be respectful!"

The two went silent, though they kept sending glares at each other. "I said enough."

Mari huffed and looked away. Morisuke went back to picking at his food. He let out a quiet sigh.

I hope...I can talk to him again soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 20 20
▼・ᴥ・▼ 🤍 𝙰 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴𝙳 𝙸𝙽 𝙺𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙰 , 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚃,𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂 𝙸𝙽 �...
699K 16.5K 25
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 \ (•◡•) / ·requests are opened now! ·slow updates tbh ·uhm help me with seme readers ·🎤sawaras...
22.1K 391 33
╔══════════╗ " ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʀɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ. " ╚══════════╝ 🎇 BoyxBoy one shots available 🌌 Jikook One s...
76.3K 5.1K 28
"I'd rather have a thousand weak but gentle husbands than a strong but a heartless coward like you!" "Be very careful of the words you let out from t...