✔ Cursed (Book One)

By OneLovee_OneDream

Catalina Harte, never the most popular girl, although beautiful was never sought out by none of the guys, not... More

Cursed
Prologue
Dreams
Book
Sparks
Crimson Ball
Invitation
Faint
Chills
Lightning Love and other things
Step Down
Witness The Unseen
Angel Of Mine
(12) Hope
Warmth in the coldest days
Territorial
Racing Pulse
Untwisted Emotions
(19) Attack
What Now?
To be friends or not to be
Control your anger
Let me hold you'
Mother daughter time
Sticky situation
Bickering
Red Head
Here I am
I will always be there
And She's Feisty
It was you
You are the answer

Date

25.1K 563 27
By OneLovee_OneDream

Picture: Trevor
I have decided to change the cast of Trevor to the sexy hunk over there -> 

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

I felt as if I was going to throw up. I had spent the rest of the three hours getting ready. Well that’s not necessary true. I spent thirty minutes thinking if I should cancel the date. But then I remembered, I really had no way in communicating with Trevor and it wasn’t like I had the balls to call it off.

I couldn’t.

So at the end, I was getting ready for the date. My room seemed as if had been hit by a hurricane. It was a huge disaster.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had on tight blue jeans with a grey off the shoulder shirt that showed a little bit of my stomach not a lot but enough. I had put on hoop earrings and my hair was straight to the perfection along with my makeup.

I tilted my head to the side biting my lower lip, I felt my stomach flip when the doorbell rang. My heart hammered and I stood absolutely still. I prayed that it was someone else, anyone else.

“Catalina! Trevor is here!”

I shut my eyes taking deep breaths before I looked at myself in the mirror once again. “Don’t fall. Don’t make a fool out of yourself. Just don’t do anything stupid,” I scowled at myself.

I made my way out of my room and ever so slowly into the living room. I could hear my mom laughing like a teenage girl. Once I came into the living room I was able to see my mom sitting on the couch with Trevor. My dad was on the other side of my mom looking at Trevor with so much curiosity obviously he had no idea why he was here.

Max was playing with his toy cars not paying attention to what was going on around him. As if he sensed my presence, Trevor stopped talking to my mom and turned my way. Oh god he was even more handsome! He had on a button up white shirt with a leather jacket and blue jeans. A simple outfit but it made him look so decent. My heart thumped against my chest as his grey eyes bore into me. He looked me up and down before grinning.

I blushed automatically. I wasn’t use to guys checking me out that openly and not in front of my parents. I bit my lip nervously looking down. I was still able to feel his gaze on me along with my parents. I made my way down the stairs. I stood still not saying a single word.

What was I going to say? ‘Okay let’s get this date over with.’ Heck no I wasn’t, so I did what was rational I looked at Max. Max even as a little boy, he knew something was up in the air. He looked my way smiling, “CatCat! Play!”

I smiled walking towards him feeling relieved of the tension. I went on my knees to play with Max. I was still able to feel all of their eyes on me.

“So why are you so dressed up Catalina?” I froze at the question my father directed to me. I locked eyes with my mom, who if you think about it, it was all her fault. She had agreed to this date without my permission so it was only fair that she was the one to tell my dad that his little girl was going on a date for the first time with a guy she hardly knew.

Yes, I hardly knew Trevor. He was something else that much I can tell. Why he wanted to go on a date with me was beyond me. He seemed to want to avoid me some days yet other days he seemed to be some kind of gentlemen with protecting me and all that, why he did that I had no clue. Perhaps I would ask him later in the date, if we even had one. I glanced at my dad who looked from me to Trevor with suspicion written all over his face.

“And you sir, what are you doing here?” he directed his question towards Trevor who didn’t seem faze to with the question. He sat there with a smile on his face looking cool and collective.

“I am here to take your daughter on a date,” he said it like it wasn’t anything.

My eyes widen as the words slipped out of his mouth. My heart hammered even harder and I was pretty sure I was red as a tomato as I looked at my dad for his reaction. He had his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. “On a date?” he said in a low voice as if not really catching on.

My dad turned to me once again, looking at me up and down. I could feel the disapproving of the choice of outfit I had on. “No.”

The word echoed throughout the whole house, bouncing off the walls over and over as they echoed in my head. I felt embarrassed as my dad denied me the date. I felt like a little kid. I closed my eyes letting out a groan.

“Michael…” Mom said before being interrupted by my dad.

“No,” he said out and clear, “She is not going on a date she is way too young to be on a date!” Oh god please let the floor open and swallow me whole!

“She is not that young anymore Michael,” mom said her voice rising with anger. One thing my mom didn’t like was being yelled at and by my dad at that.

“She’s sixteen!”

I hugged Max, who seemed at the verge of crying by the loudness of my dad. He never yelled it was rare when he did and if he did Max was not around.

“First, I suggest you stop raising your voice at me. Secondly, you do realize we did far worse things before we were both sixteen and that was the result of Catalina?”

Oh dear god!

I looked towards Trevor mortified, but he still looked collective unfazed by my parents little argument. “And I am her mother I do have a say in her life and I say she is allowed to go on this date and if you disagree you will better make yourself comfortable in this couch.”

My parents glared at each other but at the end mom was the one who won because dad looked away defeated. “Fine, but no funny business!” he glared at Trevor.

“Yes sir.”

Dad glared at him for a couple more seconds before he finally looked away. He looked at me, “Will you change?” he asked hopeful.

I shook my head it was already too late to change and besides if I went back up into my room, I surly wouldn’t come back down anytime soon. It took me three hours to get this outfit just right. Dad let out a sigh, “Can you at least were a coat?”

I nodded because I was going to wear one anyways it was too cold and it was snowing, which kicked up my curiosity to know where we were going on this date.  

I grabbed my coat from the hallway closet. For the first time I spoke to Trevor, “So um do you want to head out?”

He stood up, “Sure,” he turned towards my parents, “it was nice seeing you again Mrs. Hart and it was nice meet your Mr. Hart don’t worry I’ll take care of your daughter.”

“You better,” dad muttered.

Trevor turned towards me, “Well lets go.”

We made our way out the house promising not to be home late. The sun was still out and I was glad because at least it wasn’t that cold still. “Well if that wasn’t embarrassing I don’t know what is,” I mumbled as I got inside his car.

Trevor chuckled, “I seen worse.”

I wondered if he had seen worse with other girls he had taken out in a date. But I said nothing it wasn’t my business to pry.

“So where are we going?” I asked after five minutes of silence.

He side glanced at me, “To monte pier.”

I gasped. Monte Pier was the most expensive restaurant. I always wanted to go, shit all of us wanted to go but like we couldn’t afford it, we never did. We could wish though and that restaurant was in my bucket list. It was a five story building and it was so damn beautiful to look at.

As if loved my reaction, he smirked. “I see I made a wise decision then.”

The rest of the ride was silent. Once we made it to the restaurant, I was in full awe. It was beautiful! It was beige with rick brown all over. Pillers around the restaurant keeping it up so to say and florescent lights all over with a few chandlers here and there, making it look extra fancy.

I felt so out of place. I looked down at my outfit. I closed the coat sealing in any view of my outfit although my jeans were visible.

“Mr. Fier I have your table ready. Can I take your jacket and your coat?”

I backed away immediately, refusing to take off my coat. Trevor looked at me rising his eyebrow. “Is something wrong?” he asked.

I shook my head not looking into his eyes. “Catalina?”

“I don’t want to take my coat off,” I mumbled low.

“And why not?”

I let out a sigh, looking around the restaurant seeing all the girls dressed up very nice in either nice suits or nice dresses with their hair up or away from their faces. “I don’t fit in. I’m no wearing something appropriate for this place, cant we just go like to Mcdonalds or something?”

I looked down. He chuckled before lifting my chin up with his index finger. “Oh Catalina. Don’t worry about that would you? Come on.” He tugged on my coat gently. Defeated, I pulled my coat off. I felt once again exposed and even more. My stomach and my shoulders were showing way too much and I just wanted to put my coat back on but before I could get it into my grasp, Trevor pulled it away from my grasp.

“Here you go,” Trevor said as he gave his jacket and my coat to the man, who placed it into the closet behind him. He turned towards us with a smile, “Okay there you go. Now if you will please follow me I will show you to your table with the view.

I followed close behind Trevor afraid to look anywhere else besides his back. I was shy that you can notice, specially around rich snooty people.

When we reached the elevator, I turned to look at Trevor with questioning eyes, but he said nothing. We entered the elevator. I stared up at the number and my eyes widen when I saw we were stopping in the last floor.

The doors open and it was even more beautiful. It was rick red with black chandeliers, I would be lying if I said it wasn’t much beautiful than the first floor. We walked through the restaurant. Heads turned towards us and I immediately noticed how mostly every girl looked right at Trevor with hungry eyes. I didn’t blame them though.

He was a sight to see.

But it did bother me though, that I was right next to him and they didn’t care. Not that it was obvious that I was with him, but if it was they didn’t care. Not that I was actually with him but you get the drift. We climbed up a couple stairs before we stopped in front of a table. I looked around, noticing that the table we were going to occupy was in the very top, overlooking all the other tables and of course right next to a huge window, where you are able to look out into the town and see all the twinkly lights and the snow below. It was breathtaking.

“Here you go, the best table in the house.”

Once the host was gone, I looked at Trevor. He stared back as we had a staring contest. “Why did you ask me on a date?” I blurted. I fought against the blush because I didn’t want to seem weak.

Trevor tilted his head, “Why wouldn’t I?”

I narrowed my eyes, “Because you seem to be very bi polar with me if you have not noticed,” I shot at him.

He chuckled licking his lips which only brought my attention upon his red delicious looking lips and thanks to that, I was brought back to the kisses that he had given me. I blushed.

“I have noticed but that wouldn’t stop me from bringing you out into a date,” he replied calmly.

I stared at him, “So you are still going to act bipolar around me? Even after I know what I know about you?” I questioned.

He rose his eyebrow, “Yes I can’t promise you I won’t be bipolar.”

I rolled my eyes, “Just admit you like me and this will go smooth.” As soon as the words were out my mouth, I wanted to take them back in. I slapped my hands over my mouth and blushed furiously. I felt the heat go all over my body.

Floor open and eat me please!

He looked at me long and hard before he threw his head back and let out a great laughter. His laugh was so beautiful. I had never since I met him heard him laugh like this from the bottom of his stomach. When he sobered up he looked at me with his grey eyes twinkling. “Oh is that so?”

“I-I didn’t mean it. I d-don’t know why I said that…”I mumbled meekly.

He shook his head dismissively, “So yo-“

But before he could finish his sentence, the waitress came up to our table. She was a pretty young girl maybe around eighteen or nineteen. She had dirty blonde hair that was up in a tight bun with a black shirt and a kind of short skirt, which didn’t look like something you would wear in a fancy restaurant like this. Her eye color was dark brown and she looked pretty.

She stared at Trevor not even throwing a glance my way.

Of course.

“Hello can I get you anything?” her voice oozed with flirtation as she placed the pen into her mouth in a seductive way. I rolled my eyes slouching into my seat.

Trevor glanced my way smiling, “I would like number five rare and what would you like baby?” his eye landing on me. I almost chocked on my saliva. He had called me baby?

I stared at him with wide eyes not knowing what to do but I felt the eyes of the waitress look back to me. “Oh I didn’t see you there sweetheart.” She looked back at Trevor smiling widely, “It’s so cute that you brought your baby sister to eat, most brothers wouldn’t do that.”

This bitch!

Trevor chuckled before he stood up and made his way to my side of the table. He leaned forward leaning his face to mine. I turned to look at him but I was caught off guard when his lips crashed on mine. He nibbled on my lower lips causing a gasp to surface from me. He pulled away smiling up at waitress.

“No she is not my sister as you can tell.”

The waitress blushed, “Oh I thought she was…like she looks very young. How old is she?” she asked. I couldn’t help but see the envy that shown in her brown eyes.

“That is none of your concern. Is knowing the age of the people you wait on part of the job?” he growled. When she stayed quiet he chuckled darkly, “I didn’t think so. Now baby what do you want?”

I couldn’t rap the idea of him calling me baby around my mind. “I-I um same as you?”

“Rare?”

“Um no please no.” He chuckled squeezing my shoulder.

“You heard it and can you get us wine?”

I didn’t get the chance to object because the waitress was gone. “I don’t drink,” I stated.

“It’s just wine don’t drink it like you would beer or any other alcohol drinks and you should be fine,” he said. I wasn’t so sure but I didn’t want to look like a little kid for the second time so I agreed.

~

“Wheeeeee!!” I squealed.

It was eleven and I was late, but I hadn’t received a call from my parents which only made me think that they had fallen asleep.

I was currently tossed over Trevor’s shoulder like a sack of potatoes. So maybe I didn’t drink the wine slow like I was supposed to and because of that I am now giggling like a little school girl.

“Catalina hush would you? We don’t want your parents or  your neighbors to wake up,” he scowled lightly patting my back.

He grumbled before I felt cold air hit my face so fast and so quick I didn’t know what was happening. I closed my eyes about to scream but soon the feeling was gone. I opened my eyes as I was place on a soft place. I noticed we were in my room.  

Trevor began to take off my heels and place the covers over me but before he could pull away, I pulled him towards and feeling bravely, I kissed him.

His body was stiff, of course I had caught him off guard, but soon he responded. I ran my hands through his hair. His lips were soft and warm against mine. He licked my bottom lip and I opened responding. His tongue entered my mouth. I didn’t know what overcame me when I was kissing him, so I sucked on his tongue. I smiled against his lips when I heard him let out a moan of pleasure. He then proceeded to suck on my own tongue.

And oh god…

Oh god did it feel great! I moan into his mouth before I started to take off his shirt, suddenly the kissing stopped and Trevor pulled away. His grey eyes were pitch black. “No.”

I blinked up at him. “Do not pout at me. We will not do anything you are not in the correct order of mind and I don’t want to do anything with you…”

Oh god he thought I was a slut he didn’t want to do anything with me. why did I have to be so dumb! Damn you alcohol and damn you teenage hormones!  

“When you’re like this. So just go to sleep okay?”

I nodded fighting back the tears but with my luck, one escaped. It was quickly wiped away by Trevor. “Oh Catalina, I didn’t mean I wouldn’t do anything with you but I don’t want to do anything with you right now. You are far too young and under the influence if we did anything tonight, you will surly regret it. I already took your first kiss…”

I nodded sniffling. “I’ll stay here until you sleep okay?” I nodded again as he pulled me against him.

“Trevor?”

“Yes?”

“I had a nice time for my first date.”

“I’m glad you did Catalina. Now close your eyes and sleep.”

“Okay, good night.”

“Good Night Catalina.”

~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~
I hope you enjoy it! Please vote and comment!So what do you think? What do you think of trevor now?? Let me know what you would like to see next, believe me that will help me out a lot(: Please like my fb page the link will be on the external link over there -> Oh btw what do you think of the new trevor image? ---> personally think he is SEXY as hell! ;)  
Goal: 60 votes before I update again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 61 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...
50.9K 2.2K 62
"Beauty can be a blessing or a...Curse. people who believe in Faith, soulmates and love are really lucky, because it's proves that they dream. They a...
16.3K 627 23
Gossips in Emerald High normally lasts for just a week or two. But ever since this new guy came into Emerald High, the gossips never lasts at all. Gi...
1.5K 189 19
Harley O'Heir has always been different. First of all, she was named after a comic book villain her mom loved, second she has dark purple eyes, and t...