What if Gravity Fell...?

By Lfreakshow7

|∇∇This is just a big WHAT IF add to the original Gravity Falls∆∆| . . What if Dipper visited Gravity Falls a... More

|Chapter 1| ¿Home?|
|Chapter 2| A f͓̣̙̀̆̚r̫͐i͍̬͒̓en̩̹͚̎͑͆d͆ͅ|
|Chapter 3| Things change with a demon around |
|Chapter 4| Mabel's arrival♡|
|Chapter 5| "Trust me"|
|Chapter 6| Headhunters 1 |
|Chapter 7| Headhunters 2|
|Chapter 8| The hand that rocks the Mabel 1|
|Chapter 9| The hand that rocks the Mabel 2|
|Chapter 11| Carpet Diem |
|Chapter 12| Sock Opera 1 |
|Chapter 13| Sock Opera 2|
|Chapter 14| Ļ̼͔͙̼̠̎̋̌͗̍͌I̢̻̒̈͢͞Á̢̹̜̥̜̓͆̉̉͘͟R̯̣͙̬̰̘͋͋́̂̑̓͗͜|
|Chapter 15| A drink...or two|
|Chapter 16| A bet |
|Chapter 17 | A mission |
|Chapter 18| Family reunion |
|Chapter 19| Playing savior |
|Chapter 20| Tag in the Fearamid~|
|Chapter 21| A spy |
|Chapter 22| Lab rat|
|Chapter 23| ¿Feelings?|
|Chapter 24|The story of a monster|
|Chapter 25| --♥⇾ |
|Chapter 26| --x⇾|
|Chapter 27| Sσrrγ |
|Chapter 28| Bill's punishment|
|Chapter 29|⁎°Find Mabel°⁎|
|Chapter 30| 🌠 for 🌲|
|Chapter 31| Gone.|
|Chapter 32| M̤̅ε̰̮̬̎́͡m̙̉σ͉̅ŗ͈̻͈͓͛͆̊͑̚ι̙̙͇͗͌̈́ε̥̐s|

|Chapter 10| Mabel the brother-sitter|

3.3K 142 170
By Lfreakshow7

GOD I AM SUCH AN IDIOT! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT YESTERDAY BUT I FORGOT TO PRESS 'publish' WHEN I WENT TO SLEEP

3rd Person POV

Stan and Mabel were watching some show named Cash-wheel (which was sponsored by some weird Chipackerz chips. "But they taste just like chips!" Mabel said as she took a bite from her Chipackerz).

Dipper had just walked downstairs to get something to eat when he heard Stan getting excited about the show.

"Yeah! SHOWER!" Stan yelled and Dipper rolled his eyes while smiling.

He could remember when Stan tried forcing Dipper into watching the show, but Dipper just hadn't shown interest.

While Mabel just kind of seemed to be sitting there.

"Mr. Pines! We've got tourists at nine o'clock! A whole bus load of em!" Soos ran into the room.

"Hot tamales, it's a jackpot! Soos, make some new attractions." Stan ordered.

"You got it boss." Soos started gluing random animal parts onto each other.

"Wendy, mark up those prices. The higher the better!" Wendy sighed as she obeyed.

She took a marker from her pocket and set the price up to 20 dollars instead of 2.

"Higher! Bleed em dry!" Stan said. Wendy then sat an extra zero, making the souvenir now cost 200$.

"Yesh grunkle Stan. It's like when you see tourists all you see are wallets with legs." Dipper pointed out.

Well, he wasn't exactly the one to judge. When Dipper saw any human all he saw were useless, stupid, mortal flesh bags.

"That's not true!" Stan said but when he looked out the window and saw a boy asking his parents to go inside the Mystery Shack, Stan's eyes basically turned to dollar signs.

"Sure, you don't." Dipper said sarcastically.

"Stop bothering me and go clean up on the front lawn." Stan ordered.

"There is literally nothing to clean up on the front lawn." Dipper pointed out. He had mowed the lawn two days ago, what else was there to take care of?

"Clean up the porch then." Stan was growing slightly annoyed at Dipper's attitude and Dipper just decided to shut up.

The brunette sighed as he took the mop and bucket. He hated it whenever Stan would get so bossy.

Not that Dipper was a big fan of Stan's in the first place but whenever Stan would get like this Dipper would just wish for him to disappear.

"Whatcha doing Pinetree?" Bill appeared in front of Dipper as he was mopping the porch like Stan had told him to.

"Just mopping." Dipper's voice was dry and a bit monotone.

"Sounds fun." Bill said sarcastically.

"I know, right?"

"What do you say to go out and have fun in the forest instead?" Bill suggested.

"I don't know... i don't want to get in trouble with Stan." Bill gave out a groan.

"C'mon! Ever since Shooting Star got here you don't want to be with me~" Bill crossed his arms.

"Bill, we've talked about this. I don't prefer a human over you. Mabel is just... nice." Dipper said.

He had talked to Bill many times about how he shouldn't get jealous of Mabel. Having Bill as a friend was almost like training a dog sometimes.

And Dipper knew that if he didn't give his puppy enough attention he would go crazy.

"And besides, this is not about Mabel. I do want to hang out with you but i don't want to get into trouble!" Dipper said.

"But you started to care about such stupid things ever since Shooting Star got here!" Bill argued.

"These things aren't stupid Bill! You know, if i anger Stan and he grounds me i won't be able t-"

"Pinetree is boring, Pinetree is boring~" Bill started taunting.

"Look Bill it's jus-"

"Pinetree is boring, Pinetree is boring"

"Bill could you-"

"Boring, boring, Pinetree is boring" Bill kept taunting and wouldn't let Dipper speak.

Eventually Dipper became angry and threw the mop down on the floor.

"Alright then!" He said. "I will go play in the woods with you."

"Yay!" And with that the boy and the demon walked into the woods to play. As soon as they entered the woods Dipper started running.

Zigzagging in between trees and jumping over the old logs as he breathed in the fresh air. Dipper felt so... free.

He hadn't been feeling like this ever since he started to pay attention to Mabel.

He had missed this feeling.

When Dipper was out of breath he just laid down on the soft grass as he was trying to catch his breath.

"Hey Pinetree?" Bill teleported next to him.

"Yeah?"

"I want to show you something." Bill seemed weirdly nervous.

"What's up Bill?" Dipper sat up and looked at the triangle.

"Remember the first week of summer vacation?"

"The week that you just ditched me for no reason? Yeah I remember." Dipper said.

"Well... I didn't ditch you without a reason. I was... working on something." Bill said. Dipper stared at him as he was expecting the rest of the explanation.

"Are you going to speak up oorrrr?"

"I was working on another form. A human one, to be exact." Bill said. Dipper's eyes widen as a smile appeared on his face.

"Show me!" Dipper nearly shouted.

"Okay, okay! But I won't be able to use the form much since it isn't finished. I also won't be able to touch you, I will be like something you humans call a ghost." Bill explained.

"I don't care! Just show me!" Dipper urged.

Bill then closed his eye as he started to shine in a blue light that blinded Dipper. When the light died down Dipper opened his eyes and to his surprise a boy was laying on the ground.

He had golden hair with black tips and golden freckles. One of his eyes was ocean blue while the other one was hidden behind his hair.

The boy had a black t-shirt with a triangle in the middle and a yellow denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up. He also had dark yellow shorts and looked around Dipper's age.

Dipper walked over to the boy to try and wake him up but only to realize his hand went right through him.

The blond slowly stood up and opened his eyes. Now the hair wasn't covering his right eye and Dipper could see that it was a golden color, and his pupil was cat-like.

"So? Do I look human enough?" Immediately Dipper recognized the voice. Even though it wasn't that demonic and kind of robotic as Bill's normal voice there was no mistaking that this was Bill.

"You look... w-well you l-look!" Was the only thing Dipper could say. He was so used to seeing Bill as a triangle that it would take a bit of time to get used to this.

Bill tilted his head like a confused puppy.

"Pinetree? Is there something wrong?" Bill leaned closer to Dipper as he immediately jerked backwards.

"U-UH NO! No, you look great!" Dipper's face started to heat up. "I-Is it weird i called it great? Y-You don't look great but- n-no I mean you do look great but like friendly great! Y-Yeah just friends calling each other great!"

"Okay..." Bill was suspicious of Dipper's behavior. "But do I look human enough?" Bill asked once more as he didn't get a real answer the first time he asked.

"Y-Yeah you do." Dipper's face was slowly getting back to its normal color. "But maybe without the eye." Dipper pointed at Bill's right eye.

"Oh." Bill adjusted his hair so now his right eye was covered. "There! All set."

"What do you need this form for exactly?"

"Hmm... no reason!" Bill grinned. "Race you to the lake!"

"Bill!" Dipper whined as he tried to keep up with the obviously more energetic boy. "Wait up!"

While Stan had already opened the Shack and had been wondering where Dipper went. He was really angry that Dipper had ditched work and was basically a walking bomb, waiting just to blow up at someone.

Mabel was currently at the desk as people were paying extremely much money for the extremely bad scams Stan was doing.

"Behold! Mystery Shack stickers! You can stick them on your bumper or over your husband's mouth, am I right ladies?" Mabel was selling some souvenirs to a lady.

"Ohoho! You are bad~!" She chuckled. "How much?"

"Hey, it's on the house. That's the Mabel difference." Mabel smiled at the sweet lady. The lady returned the smile, took the sticker, and said goodbye. "Thanks for visiting!"

"What?!" Stan yelled as he had seen the whole scenario. "What the heck do ya think you're doing?"

"Business!" Mabel threw sparkles in the air. Stan didn't even question from where she had them from, Mabel just always seemed to have some on her hands.

"Listen kid, if you need to stay in my house, under my roof and eating my food you will need to make some money! And not that useless crap! We just lost precious money we could've gotten from that lady!" Stan scolded Mabel.

"B-B-But-"

"No 'buts'! And go find your brother, he is probably off to the woods." Stan ordered.

Mabel lowered her head and walked out the shack. She sighed as she sat down on the porch.

Was Stan always this mean?

The answer was yes. But just not to Mabel. You see, Stan grew sick of things easily.

He grew quickly sick of many TV shows (that was why he constantly tried to find new ones), he grew quickly sick of wearing his suit and he grew quickly sick to being nice to the kids.

He still loved them of course but... they were kids. They wouldn't die of some scolding from time to time.

That was also why Stan was so much meaner to Dipper.

Stan had eventually grown sick of just scolding Dipper to discipline him, that was why he was about to hit him that one time.

Sometimes Stan would get sick of things without realizing it. He would just... lose interest.

Mabel snapped out of her thoughts. She needed to find Dipper.

Dipper POV

"Are you ready Pinetree?" Bill asked me.

"Hah! I was born ready." I smiled.

"Okay then. One," We both too a step back.

"Two," We took another step backwards.

"Three!" Me and Bill ran towards the end of the bridge and jumped into the cold refreshing water.

There was a small bridge in the Gravity Falls woods. Before the main streets were build there was also a way through the forest.

And because there was a river they needed to build a bridge so they could go through.

But soon after the bridge was build, the town people found another way of going in and out of town without using the forest and the bridge was forgotten.

The once clean and steady stones the bridge was made of were now mostly covered with moss or other plants.

The river wasn't that big either and nor was the bridge, just the perfect size to jump off of.

Me and Bill landed in the cold water and quickly swam up to the surface.

We had decided to take advantage of Bill's human body and let him feel a few things he wasn't able to feel before.

Like the feeling of water.

Bill's body still wasn't completely done so there were still things he couldn't feel or even touch as his hands and legs would go through some surfaces, but water wasn't one of them.

Bill gasped for air as he just got up from the water.

"So? What do you think?" I asked as he looked at me with his bright blue eye.

"Amazing! It was amazing!" He was still trying to catch his breath since he had tried breathing in the water. "Let's do it again!"

"Sure!" And like that time just passed by. I didn't even realize i had that i had been out here for three and a half hours, just the time the shack was open.

Me and Bill were laying on the grass, panting as he had been swimming and jumping from that old bridge nonstop.

"Hey Bill... I think I should be getting back." I said.

"Already?!"

"What do you mean already?! I have been here for a few hours!"

"...That's too little." Bill pouted with his small pink lips. Ahh I love human Bill! There is so much cuteness I have been missing out on!

"Thanks, Pinetree, but I will be in the triangle form for now. I need to finish this one, so you won't see it again until it's finished." He read my mind.

"O-Oh okay." Was the only thing I could say as my cheeks started getting warm.

Me and Bill got up and started walking towards the shack. Just before we exited the woods I said goodbye as he disappeared.

On the front porch was Stan who looked mad. I had been expecting this, of course Stan would be mad his little working machine didn't work today.

What I didn't expect though was Mabel standing next to him. She just looked sad.

3rd Person POV

"H-Hey Stan." Dipper greeted awkwardly as he didn't dare to look up at Stan.

"You little-" Stan grabbed Dipper's arm and started shaking him.

"Whoa grunkle Stan! What are you doing?!" Mabel stepped in.

She knew Stan would have been mad, but she would never even imagine him getting physically violent with Dipper.

Stan looked at Mabel and then at Dipper. He took a deep breath before releasing Dipper.

"Nothing sweety. I am just... mad at Dipper for ditching work. I need to be a strict boss if I want people to listen to me after all." Stan said.

Mabel looked at Stan and then at Dipper. The boy was nearly shaking, it was clear he was afraid of Stan.

"Stan you can't be like that to Dipper! He just went out playing a bit, nothing bad happened!" Mabel said.

"Nothing bad? Look at him! He is soaking." Stan pointed out and Dipper smiled awkwardly.

"And? He looks alive and looked happy before you started raging out." Mabel placed her hands on her hip. "You should be nicer as a boss too!"

Mabel and Dipper exchanged smiles.

"Oh yeah? Then how about you try it out Mabel. Go ahead and try running the shack and babysitting Dipper, let's see is you can do a better job." Stan said.

"Hey, I am twelve, I don't need babysi-" Mabel and Stan ignored Dipper.

"Deal!" Mabel and Stan shook hands.

"But there will of course be some rules. Like you need to make at least as much money as I do, and Dipper needs to be alive at the end of the day." Stan said.

"Um won't I need food too?" Dipper was ignored once more.

"Deal again!" Mabel smiled. "If I win you've got to sing an apologizing song, with lyrics by me."

"Alright then!" Stan turned around and walked into the shack, leaving Dipper and Mabel alone on the porch.

Mabel looked Dipper up and down.

"Hey Dip... please behave tomorrow." Mabel pleaded.

"Mabel do you take me for some kid?!" Dipper threw his arms out.

Not only did Stan scold him a few days before because he wasn't able to babysit Mabel but now suddenly he was the baby.

"Sorry Dip but I mean, Stan is kind of right! You are dripping wet and we haven't seen you all day, that's kind of irresponsible." Mabel said. Dipper looked down at his wet clothes.

Maybe this was kind of irresponsible, but Mabel made way more irresponsible things than he had!

She had been kidnapped twice in just a few weeks and the only thing Dipper had done was jump off a bridge-

Okay, that sounded really irresponsible of Dipper, but the bridge was safe! And he was with Bill anyways.

"I will behave." Dipper rolled his eyes.

"Thank you Dipper!" Mabel and Dipper then went inside and straight to bed. Today had been a long day.

But Dipper wasn't really able to sleep. Today was the second time Stan was about to hit him this summer, for how long would Mabel be able to hold him back?

~Next morning~

Dipper yawned as he stood out of bed. To his surprise Mabel wasn't there. Usually, Dipper was the one who would wake up first, but Mabel's bed was empty.

He just shrugged and walked downstairs but only to see Mabel struggle to make breakfast and Stan sipping his coffee.

"Uhh what's going on?" Dipper asked as Mabel realized she had accidentally put salt instead of sugar in... whatever she was making ("We will just fix it with glitter." She took out a secret small tube of glitter and poured it in the mixture. I am definitely not eating that. Dipper thought)

"Mabel is just making breakfast since she knows exactly how to keep this household alive." Stan took another sip of his coffee.

"Okay..." Dipper then remembered the bet.

This was a bit unfair of Stan to do. Mabel was just twelve and tried protecting her brother, that had nothing to do with breakfast.

"Mabel, I can help." Dipper said but was quickly pulled back by Stan.

"No, the deal was that she needed to do this herself." He said sternly.

Dipper just rolled his eyes and took some toast and headed for the door.

"Wait Dipper! Where are you going!?" Mabel asked from the kitchen as Dipper was taking his shoes on.

"The woods!" He answered back.

Mabel looked nervously at him. Maybe it wasn't such good idea letting Dipper out there on his own.

"Dipper... could you not do that?"

"Why?"

"Because... just stay in the house, please?" Mabel pleaded. As much as Dipper hated to be locked up in the shack, he hated Stan's winning dance, so he stayed.

Soon it was time to open the shack. Stan was just sitting in the couch while Mabel was... well basically throwing glitter all over the place.

"Mabel what are you doing?" Dipper asked.

"I am making this more magical~!" Mabel said.

Dipper looked around. With these old attractions there was no way they would be able to make more money than Stan.

They needed new ones or at least level them up a bit.

Dipper smiled to himself. He could help with that.

"Hey Mabel, why don't you go get Soos and Wendy ready for the day? I will take over for a while." Dipper said. Mabel tilted her head before remembering she also had other employs.

"Yup!" She ran off to find Wendy and Soos.

Dipper was alone in the gift shop and he was ready to help his sister win this bet.

He flicked his wrist at a half fox half chicken creatures as it slowly started to move.

"It's alive!" Dipper yelled in excitement. He had been trying to get this spell right for a long time now, making dead things come to live (without turning to zombies).

He started to have fun and soon all the fake attractions and creatures were now alive and of course up in cages.

Great. Now I just need Mabel. As soon as Dipper thought that Mabel, Soos and Wendy walked into the room.

"Whoa what's all this dude?" Soos asked as he looked amazed at the creatures.

"The scams are... well not scams anymore!" Wendy pointed out.

"Dipper, how did you-" Before Mabel could question the suddenly alive statues customers started walking in.

For the rest of the day everything was great. Even more tourists were walking in and they made even more than double what Stan usually makes!

That was until dawn, when they needed to close the shop. Mabel was looking kind of down as Dipper closed the gift shop.

"Today was a success!" Dipper exclaimed. "Are you ready to see Stan singing? I hope you have the lyrics done."

Mabel just sighed in response and Dipper frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just... they are probably miserable." Mabel said.

"Miserable? Who?" Dipper asked

"The attractions Dipper! Look at them, they look so depressed." Mabel pointed towards the animals.

Something with a snake body and a horse head was eating some sort of half chicken thing.

"They look pretty happy to me." Dipper shrugged. "C'mon, you are just tired. Let's get some sleep."

Mabel sighed once more and followed Dipper to their room.

Dipper POV

I fell asleep pretty quick. Perhaps that was my mistake since what happened next isn't pretty.

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a weird sound coming from under my bed.

"Bill... stop acting hiding under my bed like a freak." I mumbled but to my surprise I got a growl as a response.

"..Bill?" I stood up from my warm bed and looked under my bed. It was so dark I couldn't see anything but then a thousand eyes blinked at me.

I screamed and got back into bed as millions of small half bees half spider creatures came out of my bed. They crawled around on the floor as I desperately tried burning them but with no success.

Mabel then stumbled into the room with a broom. She started smacking and killing the small creatures as the broom his them.

"Mabel... what the hell was that?!" I nearly yell.

"Shh! You're going to wake Stan up!" She whispered.

"Mabel, what is going on?" I repeated my question.

"Well... they just looked so sad so I... well I kind of..." Mabel was embarrassed as she looked down on the ground.

"No... Mabel you did not." I said as I started to realize what she had done. "You let them all out?!"

"Be quiet!"

"And Stan says I need a babysitter!" I rub my temples as I already start getting a headache from my sister.

"Please, Dipper. You've GOT to help me." She begged.

"Nope! No way." I got back into bed but as soon as I did that I felt something in my sheets.

I screamed as I threw the blanket off of me and on the floor to find out some fish with hairy legs was in my bed.

Mabel quickly hit it with the broom, and it disappeared into dust and then she looked at me.

"You sure you want to sleep through this?" Mabel grinned.

"Do I even have a choice?" Sighing I got out of bed.

3rd Person POV

The twins carefully walked down the old staircase. Dipper needed to tell Mabel which steps were creaky, so they didn't make any sound.

Sounds were coming from downstairs like growling and some other weird sounds that were a mix of several creatures.

The kids carefully walked into the kitchen and successfully got into the gift shop without Stan noticing them.

It was pure chaos.

All the weird attractions were now going wild as they destroyed the gift shop. Some of them were small, like small eyes with wings but others were giant like the bearcorn (basically a bear with a horn).

"Shit..." Dipper cursed. The broom Mabel had couldn't help them much against so many of Stan's weird creations.

Also, the big sascrotch with underwear was also were much alive and was also were much strong.

"What are we going to do Dipper?" Mabel asked.

"I... I have no idea." Dipper admitted.

"Can't you look inside that book?" Mabel meant the journal, but Dipper just looked nervously at her before gulping.

He had created those creatures; it was impossible for them to be in the journal.

"No but I can try something else." Dipper said.

Every time he had tried making that spell he had one flaw, (or maybe multiple but this one was the main one) the creatures he made come to live would turn into statues once they touched any kind of liquid.

Once he had tried reviving a bunny but as soon as it started raining the bunny basically turned into stone.

Perhaps that would work here too.

"Mabel grab some water." Dipper said.

"What?"

"Give me some water!" Dipper demanded.

"Bro, bro this isn't the time to be thirsty-"

"I am not thirsty I am trying to save our victory!" Dipper whisper-yelled as he pointed as a rabbit with antlers who had started eating the money in the big glass jar, probably thinking it was grass.

Mabel obeyed and snuck back into the kitchen where she found a glass of water. Dipper took a deep breath as he snuck up to a deer bodybuilder and threw the water on its back.

The creature gave out a screech as it slowly stopped moving and turned back to its statue form. Mabel and Dipper looked at each other, it had worked!

"Grab more liquids! Water, juice, soda just whatever!" Dipper ordered.

"On it!" Mabel ran into the kitchen and returned with a bucket of water. She started spraying every creature she could see.

In panic, the creatures were just running around like crazy. But soon after they started attacking.

Luckily, Mabel and Dipper had already taken care of the bigger creatures, but the smaller ones were even a bigger hassle. They could hide and then jump out of nowhere.

Even though none of them were deadly they sure were annoying.

Dipper and Mabel were trying their best to get rid of them, but they had run out of water and soda for that fact.

"Oh no..." Dipper muttered as he realized his water gun was empty. As soon as he lowered his guard a mer-cat jumped on his head and started scratching him.

Dipper gave out a scream as the cat's claws were sharp and not only destroying his hat, but his face had also started to bleed.

The other creatures took advantage of Dipper's state and started attacking him too, leaving Mabel be.

The female twin quickly noticed her brother was in danger and realized she needed to do something.

She whistled loudly and got the creatures' attention.

"Hey monsters! Look I am all dry and don't have any kind of liquid on me! Come get me." She challenged them.

The creatures let go of Dipper and started heading towards Mabel who had just barely escaped of the backdoor.

Dipper panted as he brought a hand up to his face. It hurt and he was slightly bleeding but it wasn't so bad.

His hat was completely ruined though.

No Dipper! No time to think of these things, you need to safe Mabel! He thought to himself.

Why does she always need to play hero? Dipper ran outside to help his sister and expected to see her barely fighting over the creatures but... the creatures were turned back into statues.

"H-How...?!" Dipper asked shocked.

Mabel came out from the shadows with a smile on her face and the hose in one hand. Dipper couldn't believe it; Mabel actually had a plan!

"With a bit of Mabel magic." Mabel smiled widely and placed a shiny sticker on her face. "MABEL MAGIC!"

She started running around and chanting 'Mabel magic' as she sprayed water all over the place. Dipper laughed; this was nice.

Seeing his sister so happy and not only that but she had proven to actually not be that useless. The sun was getting up and Dipper realized they had used the whole night for this.

"Mabel, we should probably go get some sleep." Dipper said.

The next morning Dipper headed to the forest. Of course, he didn't want to miss out Stan's apologizing dance and song, but he needed to tell Bill all about this.

When Dipper was deep into the forest he closed his eyes and of course when he opened them a yellow triangle appeared in front of him.

"What's up Pinetree?" Bill greeted his human.

"You won't believe what happened!" And like that Dipper started explaining his whole day in detail.

Bill just sat there and listened, he enjoyed seeing his Pinetree so excited.

"And that is why... my hat is now ruined." Dipper placed the hat on the ground.

It was indeed ruined; it was ripped and the pine tree signature was now dirty.

"Why don't you try reviving it Pinetree?" Bill suggested.

"I probably shouldn't, I told you how it went last time." Dipper rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, it sounded like you had the spell under control, Shooting Star just seemed to have messed it up a bit." Bill shrugged. "And you shouldn't worry about the hat trying to kill you either, I am here after all."

Dipper took a deep breath and closed his eyes. His hands started shining in a pale-yellow color as the hat slowly started floating.

When Dipper opened his eyes, his hat was as good as new.

"Whoa! I did it!" Dipper's eyes widen as he carefully took the hat on.

"See? It's not that hard" Bill looked at Dipper who was excitedly jumping around. Bill... didn't want Dipper to leave him and go home.

Couldn't he stay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.6K 16
Izuku has a tough life on the streets, fighting to survive. But that will all change when one day an assassination attempt goes wrong... and a new pr...
3K 73 4
Bowser has been lonely for too long and desires more out of life. In search of gaining more power, Bowser meets a man he will grow to find endearing.
Forgotten By Joc

Fanfiction

77.9K 2.7K 26
When the rescue center known as Voltron rescues Keith from an aquarium that could care less about him, he finds himself with friends he never knew he...
29.9K 4.1K 32
***Wattpad Editors' Choice & 2022 Watty Awards Shortlist*** Nesta is different. And in Empress Sapphira's kingdom, different is dangerous. After acci...