ManVeer OS - Diwali Night

By ImMadIKnowIt

Udayveer and Manyata Fan Fiction from Dekha Ek Khwaab..!! #ManVeer ***** This OS starts after the ending of... More

Part 1

1.1K 56 25
By ImMadIKnowIt

Hello guys..!!

To new readers.. My other works are.. (*Do shower some love on them too..!!*) 

Manveer FF - After Marriage: https://www.wattpad.com/story/244943507-manveer-ff-after-marriage

ManVeer OS - Realization: https://www.wattpad.com/story/248229392-manveer-os-realization

.

.

After Manyata and Jay reunion, Everyone feels happy and spend good family time. Giriraj comes back the next day, blames Manyata and Jay for their deeds. He forgives them after 3 days, when he sees that they are truly sorry and Manveer, much in love. The very next day, Uday Niwas London Branch faces big problem and Uday leaves to London for looking into the situation. Meanwhile, Giriraj starts accepting Manyata as his daughter-in-law.

After 2 weeks, its Diwali time and Jaigarh family visits to celebrate Diwali with them. Manyata is busy, making a beautiful rangoli in pooja room corridor. Uday reaches a little late to Devgarh Palace while Manyata, Unnati and Jay click selfies and gossiping about random topics.

Imagine Rangoli something like this (*Ignore the ladies in picture..!!*)

Unnati: Wow Bhabhi Sa that's really huge. Aap ne bahut achcha rangoli banayi hai.

Jay: Yeah.. Hume toh ek line banana bhi nahi aata.

Vj: Hello girls, yahan kya chal raha hai?

Manyata: Vj bhai yahan ladkiyon ke beech mein aap ka kya kaam hai? (Jay giggles, Unnati gives a shy smile)

Vj: Jahan ladkiyan wahan hum. Waise hum bore ho rahe the socha apne favourite behen ko tang kar le. What say Jay bhai, ready for some masti? (Jay smile fades)

Jay: (sadly) Aap yahan iss liye aaye hai na kyun ki aap hum pe nazar rakh sake?

Manyata: Jay tum jaanti hi ho Vj bhai ko, wo kuch bhi bakwaas karte hai. Please tum unke baaton ka bura mat mano.

Vj: Jay bhai hum toh bas mazak kar rahe the.. (Jay hugs him.)

Manyata: Are hum bhi hai yahan, main bhi hug karungi. (Manyata joins them.)

Vj: Unnati kya tumhe separate invitation bhejna padega? Come on (Unnati also joins them. Komal and Menaka are happy to them like that. Suddenly a bowl of colour kept on a tea table, falls on Manyata's lehenga.)

Unnati + Jay: Oops.. Jaake clean kar lijiye warna dhaag reh jayega.. (Manyata nods and goes to her room, cleans the stain on her lehenga. When she is about to reach staircase, a pair of hands pulls her in a room and she closes her eyes being scared.)

Manyata's dress

Unnati's dress

Jay's dress

Uday's sherwani

Uday: Princess!! (she immediately opens her eyes and they have an intense eye-lock. Manyata comes out of the trance and looks down, being nervous) Aap iss dress mein bahut hot and se*y lag rahi hai. (Manyata opens and closes her mouth like a fish, shocked with his shameless statement. She composes after a while)

Manyata: (not looking into his eyes, apparently staring at his sherwani button) Tum London se wapis kab aaye?

Uday: Aaj subah. (she nods) Waise aap yahan upar kyu aayi? Niche sab log crackers ke saath busy hai.

Manyata: Humare lehenga pe rangoli ke rang lag gayi. Use dhone yahan aayi hoon. Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Uday: Tumhe upar aate hue humne dekh liya iss liye Tumhare saath time spend karne yahan aa gaye. (She nods but very nervous from inside.)

Manyata: Achcha chao niche chalte hai. Lakshmi Pooja mein zyada wakt nahi raha.

Uday: Ahaan..! Hume jo chahiye use lene ke baad hi aap yahan se bahar kadam rakh sakti hai. (smirking)

Manyata: (innocently) Kya chahiye tumhe? (He smiles at her innocence.)

Warning: Those who have problem in reading romance, can stop here..!

Uday: Hume yeh chahiye.. (He grabs her waist and interlocks his lips with hers. He kisses her very hungrily showing how much he missed her while Manyata is shocked with sudden kiss and freezes in her spot. He frustratingly pinches her naked waist, to get her back to senses. She gasps and kisses back slowly as she is total zero in this matter. He smiles in between the kiss and starts kissing slowly giving her time to understand the situation. She slowly kisses him tasting his minty flavour. After what seem like an eternity, they break the kiss to get some air. Manyata turns into crimson red while Uday enjoys the effect he has on her. She hugs him tight unable to hold his intense stare. They remain like that for some time and come down together.)

You can read from here, again..!!

Jay, Vj and Unnati sit at a table gossiping. As soon as Manyata and Uday come to them, the trio give her a teasing smile while she is still not out of the daze while Uday observes Manyata from corner of his eyes. After a while, she senses someone shaking her and finds Jay, Unnati and Vj looking at her worried while Uday winks, adding more fuel to the fire.

Jay/Vj/Unnati: (worried tone) Jiji/M bhai/Bhabhi Sa you ok na?

Manyata: (nervously) Haa main bilkul theek hoon..

Vj: (teasing tone) Waise M bhai, aap kya soch rahi thi?

Jay: (teasing tone) Wrong question Vj bhai, aap yeh poochiye ki kiske khayalon mein khoyi hai? (Unnati giggles)

Manyata: (turning away so that they don't find her blushing) Aisa kuch nahi hai. (composing, nervously) Main Patakon ke baare mein soch rahi thi..

Jay, Vj: Ok-Ok (understanding that she is lying while Unnati giggles, Uday has a genuine smile on his face)

Just then, Komal and Menaka call the youngsters for Lakshmi Pooja. Brij-Giri appreciate the decoration while Komal announce that it is done by Manyata.

Brijraj: Are waah beta.! Bahut achcha sajaya hai aap ne. Bahut pyari decoration hai.

Giriraj: (smiles) Bilkul bahut pyari decoration hai. (Uday and Unnati observe that he is smiling genuinely after years.)

(First Brijraj and Komal give aarti and do pooja. Then, Giriraj does aarti and gives it to Menaka, she does aarti. Later Uday and Manyata give aarti and do pooja followed by Vj and Unnati (together) and then Jay.)

In front of idols, there is another rangoli.. 

Later the families come to lawn to enjoy the fire-crackers. Manyata, Jay and Unnati plan to prank on Vj and Uday.

For Vj: They plan to take green atom bomb and keep it in a safe distance and fire it unannounced. Jay plan to make a video of Vj's scared face.

For Uday: They plan to take 1000 wala and keep it in a safe distance and fire it unannounced. Jay plan to make video of Uday's scared face.

Vj gets scared and hides behind Komal and Menaka. Jay makes video while Uday stiffens at first and hugs Manyata and Unnati so that they don't get hurt. Jay looks shocked as she thought Uday would get scared. Manyata feels touched with his act. (Later after sometime)

Jay: Jiji, Unnati.. Uday toh dara hi nahi sirf Vj bhai hi dar gaye. (Uday listens to them and gives an evil grin.)

Unnati: Haa humne kaha tha na ki dada bilkul nahi darenge.

Jay: Oh god hum baat bhi kis se kar rahe hai.. Anyways humara plan toh sirf aadha hi successful raha hai.

Manyata: Ha woh toh hai. (Just then, maids come and call everyone for dinner. Everyone chat happily and have good family time. Jaigarh family stays for the night.)

Manyata comes to her room after spending some time in Rajmata's room. She removes her jewellery, dupatta and tries to open the dori of her blouse but in vain. Suddenly a pair of hands opens it and she looks at mirror shockingly. She relaxes as soon as she sees Uday but pushes him and tries to enter washroom but Uday stops her by pulling her waist.

Manyata: (nervously, almost stammering) U.. Uday.. t.. tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Uday: Hum toh bas aaj raat yahan aapke saath isi kamre mein rukhenge.!

Manyata: (shocked) Kya? Uday Kaisi baatein kar rahe ho? Jao yahan se koi aa jayega. (Uday nods no.) Uday servants bhi hai woh log kya sochenge? Please jao na..

Uday: Theek hai hum chale jayenge. Lekin hume yahan jaane ke liye inaam chahiye..

Manyata: Achcha theek hai jao pehle yahan se.. (pushing him towards door)

Uday: Pehle sun toh lijiye ki hume kya inaam chahiye. (teasing smile)

Manyata: Kya chahiye tumhe inaam mein?

Uday: (huskily) ek kiss. (Manyata widens her eyes)

Manyata: Kya? Aisa kuch nahi milega. (Uday smirks)

Uday: Tab toh hum poori raat yahi guzarenge.. (Manyata widens her eyes)

Manyata: Uday..

Uday: Manyata..

Manyata: Uday..

Uday: Manyata.. (the same continues for some time)

Warning: Those who have problem in reading romance, can stop here..!!

Manyata: Achcha theek hai.. (he gives a victorious smile) Pehle aankhein band karo aur muskaraana bhi.. (He closes his eyes and stops smiling. After a while, He senses a peck on his cheek.)

Uday: What the.. Yeh kya hai? (frustratingly)

Manyata: (innocently) kya hai.. kiss hai. Tum ne poocha maine de diya..

Uday: Ise kiss nahi peck kehte hai. Kiss use kehte hai jo humne kuch time pehle us kamre mein di thi. (Manyata turns crimson red while he stares at her.)

Manyata: (defeatedly) Theek hai.. (She snakes her hands around his neck for better position and gets closer, their breathes mingling. She instead starts staring right into his eyes as if she is studying his soul. His eyes show immense love, care and passion for her. She feels her heartbeat rising up and blood rushing to her cheeks. She closes her eyes and tilts her head, their lips meet and sparkles glow. This kiss nothing compared to the previous one. He kisses her slowly taking his own time tasting the sweet flavour of her lips. Their kiss starts passionately and turns into hungry one, with both fighting for dominance. They both stop it at a time in need of some air. Manyata hugs him immediately to relax her raised heartbeats.)

Uday: (sincerely) I love you princess.

Manyata: (lovingly) I love you too my prince.

Uday: Hume chalna chahiye. (breaking the hug, walking past her but she catches his palm.)

Manyata: (shyly) Yahi ruk jao na. (He smiles and settles on the bed while she changes into her night wear. They both cuddle and welcome sleep to have beautiful dreams of their future.)

.

.

.

Do tell me how did you find this story..!! Never wrote romantic scenes in detail...🙈🙈

Please do VOTE and COMMENT if you like the OS..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 217 16
A mysterious girl who lost her memory and start living with a family . and a boy who falling love with her . So guys you will enjoy some romanti...
3.3K 292 9
Sibling bond is an relation which way too above other relations! No matter who and how many people come siblings are always gonna be the one by your...
119K 1.5K 45
{COMPLETED} Harper Collins, the fifteen year old daughter of a multi-million dollar business owner's. Harper's parents decide to send her off to an a...
29.8K 830 26
Its finally December, Christmas is fast approaching in a galaxy far far away! Along with this cheerful time of year comes family and friends spending...